Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Acel and Delmon Moreau
Les Comet Arc-En's Leader and Second-in-Command

Acel sighed in content and fell asleep along with Zero.'Wow... They're such children.' Delmon laid in the spot next to Zero in the bed, turning out the light too. "Good night you two." With that, Delmon fell asleep.

Ghost Supporter

User Image

Zero fell completely asleep as Delmon said good night.
He woke up in the morning.
He crawled out from his snuggle pile.
Checking the time he walked to the cafeteria and grabbed a sandwich.
"sigh"
He walked back over to his room and grabbed his sword. Taking his post to defend his group for the day.

[Out Of Chocobos: im not sure if the time jump effects everyone. ask mocha what she thinks when she's online. and his sword User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ]

ryuuaka

<<tghat sword seems a bit too agressive for him don't you think>>

4,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Last of Jacks blood
ryuuaka

//I agree Eve. But he is head guard... let the boy have a heavy sword.//

Ghost Supporter

lauren1016
Last of Jacks blood
ryuuaka

{{aww but I like that sword. I thought if he was a crafty person he should have a weird sword. I thought the blade was cool. Also I'm now sure how long the sword is or how light the sword is yet soo... most likely he made it himself and it's only one third his body weight, and a little less that half his size. unless that's not what your saying...}}

4,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
ryuuaka
lauren1016
Last of Jacks blood
ryuuaka

{{aww but I like that sword. I thought if he was a crafty person he should have a weird sword. I thought the blade was cool. Also I'm now sure how long the sword is or how light the sword is yet soo... most likely he made it himself and it's only one third his body weight, and a little less that half his size. unless that's not what your saying...}}

//Eve, it just looks huge. But I can imagine you saying that... Is that bad?//

Ghost Supporter

lauren1016
ryuuaka
lauren1016
Last of Jacks blood
ryuuaka

//Eve, it just looks huge. But I can imagine you saying that... Is that bad?//

User Image
i don't understand...

Magical Cleric

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
XXxxAntoinette XXXXXXxxE L I Z A B E T HXXXXXXxx Annalie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hun...XXXXX that color does not suit you! !XXXXX Who do you think you are XXXXX walking around looking like s**t !
__Hmph *flips hair*XXXXXXXXXXtake some fashion notes from the expert......meXXXX
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Antoinette blushed
"well....I did leave it out and this kid used it as a bedazler
"
She followed him watching in amazement as he put together a new gun for her
"Wow your really amazing at this"
Antoinette continued to watch in amazement. she was so intranced she barley heard his question
"Oh ummm blue please"
She shook her head going back to watching him put together a gun.

"who said the bigger the gun the smaller the 'gun'"

User Image
Peirre

Peirre stopped for a second and looked up at the girl quirking his brow at her as if she was an idiot."You fashion people and your ...fashion". He sighed quickly grabbing the nylon and shock blue peices for the casing and putting them in place. The angle of barrel to the handle he made it moreobtuse than normal guns and it didn't have normal flat suface around it.

It was somewhat more delecately curved to the way he saw fit. He made sure it was all tight before putting in the magazine on the bottom aiming and firing hitting an empty can. Giving the gun one more look over he handed it back to the girl.

"I''ll prove them wrong aaand b***h slap 'em"

Magical Cleric

User Image
Hun...XXXXX that color does not suit you! !XXXXX Who do you think you are XXXXX walking around looking like s**t !
__Hmph *flips hair*XXXXXXXXXXtake some fashion notes from the expert......meXXXX
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Antoinette giggled
"I guess we are like that
"
She was surprised she didn't snap at him maybe it was because she was in his territory or she was just in a good mood. The girl looked at the gun
"Wow amazing.....how can I repay you? do you want me to buy lunch???"
Antoinette put the gun in a strap under her dress and fixed her hair

User Image
Peirre

The most immediate response to the offer of lunch was actually pretty greedy to most people but to Pierre it was his. "Yes you can buy me lunch and since I didn't use no shi**y materials it's going to last long so buy me lunch for the next month then you can start today cause I'm going back down toe at now" he told her this and grabbing 'the bull' (his handgun from earlier) and spun it around his finger before putting it in the holster at his side and grabbed the grenade launcher once more and walked out his room waiting for the girl to follow him to the cafeteria.

Magical Cleric

User Image

Antoinette huffed but followed him out of the door soon getting in front of him and walking to the cafeteria
"Get whatever you want and just send the bill to me
"
She grabbed a salad and a water paying for it before watching some of the fashion children trying to make an outfit which was turning out really bad
"Dearies puhlease if your going to make something do it correctly!"
Antoinette grabbed the material and quickly cut out the shape she knew the kids knew how to sew a good seam so she handed it back to them
"Now sew it correctly or you'll be in my room with me learning how to sew correctly and you wont leave my sights until you do!

Magical Cleric

User Image
XXxxCosette XXXXXXxxE L I Z A B E T HXXXXXXxx Annalie
You can'tXXXXX Cage Me! !XXXXX Im a freeXXXXX French Girl!! !
__AndXXXXXI makeXXXXXMy own Rules!!!XXXX

Cosette sat up as she heard some tech kids walk in and run around.
"Trey get up the kids are back
"
The second in command stood throwing Treys' clothes at him before her herself got dressed sitting down on her desk to pull one of her thigh-highs back on
'crap we must've lost track of time'

Cosette pulled out a brush and started to brush her hair out even though the other thigh-high was still around her ankle. She sighed there were times like this where she wished her long hair was easier to brush. The brown haired girl glanced down at her thigh-high realizing she forgot to pull it up but oh well her hair mattered more at the moment.

User Image
Peirre

Since it was someone elses treat and she did say "get anything" Peirre indulged. He hadn't exactly ate a very good meal that didn't just consist of some meat for quick energy andbread for later. He got two steaks, a lobster tail and a salad. He told the cafe person that it was on the girls tab and pointed to her. He sat down and quickly began shoving the food into his mouth.

4,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

====Trey Belrose====

Les Etoiles Tech Leader :: Don't underestimate me!

Trey groaned. He sat up and put his shirt back on, at Cosette's request. "Do I really have to work today?" He finished putting his clothes on and stood up, combing out his hair to make it look normal. Trey closed his eyes again, wanting to go back to sleep. 'Best night of our lives I bet. Wonder if the kids heard.' A perverted grin slipped onto his lips at the thought.

//OOC:My, my I wonder what happened between Cosette and Trey?//

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces