9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
It has become appallingly obvious

that our technology has

exceeded our humanity

Albert Einstein

User Image Idolum Cursiamen, The Navigator Can you hear my training, this is its sound: Beautiful Wings

Idolum continued to read on in the report of the scan. "An alien file?" He turned to Logan. He eyes narrowed in thought. "Did he... no he couldn't have. He didn't even know how to do a manual reset." "I know not whom added it to me, but who ever did lowered my defenses." The ship told him. Idolum pulled out a small device and plugged it into the control board at his desk. He went fishing through the files at took out the alien file. He didn't know what it would do or what it was for, but he kept it in his own device.

He made sure to hide his actions so no one could see them. He reset the perimeters of the digital defense. If he were to leave them as is, then the climates would drastically change how the ship behaves. He and the ship were still unaware of the back-hacking being off. Idolum got up and looked at Logan. "Maybe he manipulates people... makes them think that he does things in ignorance. Possibility is point zero zero one percent chance. Our military is too sharp to let a manipulator join our team, even if they are on our side."

He shook he head and turned back to his control panel. He locked in a course for the battlefield. He used a blood scan device, retina scanner, and a voice authorization tech to lock his panel so no one could get into the ship's system. "Logan, com with me. I will show you to the science station. Same with you Skai." He told them as he left the helm.

The real problem is not

whether machines think,

it is if men do.

B. F. Skinner

Kaderot's Queen

Combative Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
███║▌║▌██████║▌█████████████████████████║▌█████║▌▌║║║▌║▌██████║▌║▌████████║▌███║▌█████████║▌║▌║▌║▌██████║▌║▌

⋮▆ ↓ Ilyria「 ♛: Sharp
x x⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯
x x x x x( x M E D I C x )
x x↓.♛; P T S D x x↓.♛; M P D

███║▌║▌██████║▌█████████████████████████║▌█████║▌▌║║║▌║▌██████║▌║▌████████║▌███║▌█████████║▌║▌║▌║▌██████║▌║▌

xWHO IS THAT GIRL I SEE?
xxxx Staring straight back at me?
xxx⋮↺ Why is my reflection someone
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I don't know xxx I don't know xxx I don't know

xxxxxSOMEHOWxxCANNOTxHIDE
xxxxxxxxxWho I am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Though I've tried
xxxWhen will my reflection show
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (who i am ) INSIDE?

▂▃▅▆█ ❦ ➸ ❦ █▆▅▃▂

She smiled at the soldier as her cheeks returned to their normal pale color. She liked him, he was nice. However her smile faded at Logan who talked to her like she was a child. 'Well fine, he wants a child, he'll get one.' She puffed out her cheeks at him like a five year old would and glared at him. "I'll not have you use that tone with me! She put her hands on her hips and puffed out her chest and with a decisive nod of the head turned on heel and left the area.

She stormed back to the med bay and once inside she sat down and pouted. She needed something to do so she began to read through the psych profiles she'd been given upon receiving her orders. With an unhappy sigh she began to flip through the files and read. She hoped no one would bother her but she also knew she had the devil's own luck when it came to such matters.

▂▃▅▆█ ❦ ➸ ❦ █▆▅▃▂
User Image
Logan Jericho, The Manipulator, the Spy, The Eccentric, The Villan...?

Logan looked to the woman curiously as she reacted in such a...for a lack of a better word, child-like manner. She seemed to pervade an unnecessary anger towards him. He intended to ask why she reacted that way, but was of course stopped, as Idolum called him to follow. Logan turned and approached the Navigator. "Very well. Show me the way."

Lucky Duck

17,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Timid 100
Everyone returned to their work stations. Winston was by himself, again. He already put his belongings away out of boredom. His weapons were cleaned, maintained, and in their top condition like the solider it serves. His stomach had the growled and demanded for something to fill it. He explored the ship, although the course to the kitchen was a straight line from where he was. He noticed the med bay lights on and decided to turn off the lights. He didn't like the idea of wasted power. Once inside he saw Ilyria. "Oh sorry doc, didn't know you were here. I thought everyone was at the science bay, not that I would trespass without you here! I just... Got lost." He didn't really get lost. The map of the ship was easy enough for a child to read. Not to mention the med bay sign just outside. "I'll take my leave."

User Image

Kaderot's Queen

Combative Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

xWHO IS THAT GIRL I SEE?

xxxxxxxxxWho I am

▂▃▅▆█ ❦ ➸ ❦ █▆▅▃▂

Ilyria jumped at the sudden voice and looked up from the files wide eyed and flustered. However, once she saw who it was she smiled warmly and stood up. "No it's quite alright. Perhaps you could accompany me to the mess hall?" On cue, her stomach rumbled causing her to flush slightly before she put away the files in the desk drawer. She then locked it before heading his way and turning off the lights. Once outside the med bay she smiled again as she stood there awkwardly.

"So tell me how one gets lost on a ship this size with an easy to read map?" She winked at him before heading off in the direction of the mess hall. Just because she acted child-like didn't necessarily meant she wasn't smart. It was one of the best ways to get people to underestimate her and that meant most people didn't see her as a threat.

▂▃▅▆█ ❦ ➸ ❦ █▆▅▃▂

Lucky Duck

17,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Timid 100

User Image

Blow for blow never settled the score.
Threat for threat left the whole world terrified.

The weight of embarrassment had been lifted from Winston's chest. He was nervous on the account that she'd ask him to leave if he wasn't sick. "Honestly I was just wandering around." He walked to the side with Ilyria. "But I'm glad somebody else is hungry. I was worried I'd have to wait until tomorrow until I could eat."

Once at the mess hall he looked around to find something to eat. "Hopefully we'll have real food." He immediately saw ionized meat, nuts, freeze dried spinach, a variety of beverages, even cookies and waffles. This all seemed filling, but Winston was looking for the one thing missing, fruit.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Skai nodded at Idiom as she watched the other girl walk away. What was her problem? She shrugged as she waited for Idiom to lead the way. She had a feeling that this was gonna be a very long trip. She sighed as she lowered her hat down hiding her eyes. She thought to herself that this was gonna be hell but then again, it could be a lot of fun. She smiled as she felt the ship hum.

(Sorry for the one paragraph. If its even that.)

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
It has become appallingly obvious

that our technology has

exceeded our humanity

Albert Einstein

User Image Idolum Cursiamen, The Navigator Can you hear my training, this is its sound: Beautiful Wings

Idolum couldn't help but to shake the feeling that they had a traitor amongst them. It was a short trip to the science bay. "Here is where you two will do most of you work." he said as he turned the lights on. He stopped once inside the bay. He looked at the two. "I found a virus in the ship's database, and the ship's defenses were lowered. The only one unaccounted for during the blackout was the soldier we have with us. I suspect him to be a traitor." He stated his thoughts.

"I also suspect Logan, but I will not tell anyone of this." He thought to himself before he continued with what he was saying. "I would like you two to keep an eye on him as much as you can." He requested before leaving to return back to the helm. He had to keep the ship going at all costs.

The real problem is not

whether machines think,

it is if men do.

B. F. Skinner

Kaderot's Queen

Combative Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

xWHO IS THAT GIRL I SEE?

xxxxxxxxxWho I am

▂▃▅▆█ ❦ ➸ ❦ █▆▅▃▂

She nodded in consent as they entered. She looked around and began to go through and get herself small portions of various food. It was almost like she was a rabbit as she was timid like one as well. She quickly sat down and began to nibble at her food as she watched him with wide eyes. She smiled briefly before looking down at her plate and continuing to eat.

▂▃▅▆█ ❦ ➸ ❦ █▆▅▃▂

Lucky Duck

17,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Timid 100
Winston sat down with bread and beef. "It's nice to sit down and actually eat with someone other than yourself." After making his sandwich he noticed a terrible silence accompanied by the slight hum of the ship. 'Not good. I'll be separated from the group again.' Winston asked some broad, and quite frankly personal questions. "So, why'd you become an army medic? And how did you get picked for this mission?" Winston began you chomp down on his makeshift sandwich.

User Image

OOC: You can just copy and paste a part of your profile or just wait for someone to interrupt which may not happen for a good while.

Kaderot's Queen

Combative Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

xWHO IS THAT GIRL I SEE?

xxxxxxxxxWho I am

▂▃▅▆█ ❦ ➸ ❦ █▆▅▃▂

Ilyria paused her eating as she listened to him talk. His profile stated that he always goes above and beyond the call of duty. She just smiled at him as she put her hands in her lap so they could fidget out of sight. "Well, I was picked because I have extensive knowledge of the human body so I can treat just about anything. I also have been told I keep a level head in the face of danger.

She looked down to her lap as a flush spread across her face, like talking about herself was the most difficult thing to do in the world. Even as she sat there it seemed that her flush spread to her ears, contrasting against the stark whiteness of her hair. However, as she looked up it did make her violet eyes stand out more as she swallowed nervously.

▂▃▅▆█ ❦ ➸ ❦ █▆▅▃▂
User Image
Logan Jericho, The Manipulator, the Spy, The Eccentric, The Villan...?

Logan glanced to Skai as they walked. He noticed her smile despite the apparent strange mood, given what had just happened. He brought his attention to the science bay as they reached it. He examined the whole area carefully, taking mental notes of it, even as Idolum began talking, blinking as the lights came on. He then turned his gaze to Idolum whe he mentioned the virus. He was calm, his face unresponsive to it. "Very well, but it seems odd that a soldier would have such substantial computer knowledge to hack a system like this. At that, perhaps you should recheck the system. Where there is one virus and intent, there is bound to be more." He said, crossing his arms.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff