< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Interesting Lunatic

User Image

ΆɭəҳαnɗәrɈσsәpɦҒαυsʈ
┬─────── ( • ) ───────┬

「 Stone-hard, machine gun; Firing at the ones who run 」
「 Stone-hard as bulletproof glass. 」

User Image

The kitchen was becoming increasing popular place to go this morning as almost the entire household was currently congregating in the location. Surprisingly everyone appeared to be a generally good mood and getting along, despite the little things that happened the night before - which was a splendid thing. The blonde continued to look on at the group when his roommate entered the room apologizing for the way he acted and the way he spoke Alexander couldn't help but understand since it really wasn't his personality shining through but everyone else's emotions. Being an empath must be quite tiring; after all how often are you able to be yourself if you are constantly hammered by everyone else's feelings. It gave him hope that Ash and him would be okay roommates in that case - that was as long as no one in the house was going on some endless rampage which would just cause twice the trouble. As his eyes met with Ash when his apology came to a close, he faintly smiled assuring him that it was alright.

A series of hollow bangs and voices could be heard after Brennon left the area and Joey entered the room, and in came a very disgruntled Austin. Then again, every time Alex saw the darkly dressed man he always seemed to be on some level of angry. Was the guy ever in a good mood? Perhaps it was just the fact that he was just overly sour for being forced in this situation. It appeared that everyone was now awake except for Noah, someone who was very intriguing since his power seemed very versatile. The kitchen was full of lighthearted conversation - a symphony of masculine voices that was a pleasant sound to hear since no one was arguing. Everyone was at peace. Although this pleasant time was short lived once Joey brought up questions about everyone's families and other relations back where they were from. He felt his body tense up at the statements and slid off the counter quietly. and slipped out of the crowded kitchen. Now in the living area he leaned against the wall and let out a sigh of relief. The last thing he wanted to do was speak up about his relationships to these men.

His eyes moved gazed over to see that Brennon was watching the television and soon Austin passed through the doorway and took a seat as he too began to watch it. Alexander could hear the news from where he stood and got up from his leaning position and walked behind all of the furniture and continued to listen, not paying the screen much attention. The growing tension between the two was beginning to get awkward and made the blonde want to leave the area or at least remain unacknowledged. It did appear that some of Austin's things were sprawled out which gave evidence that he didn't spend the night in his room; the bangs and voices that happened earlier suddenly made much more sense. He swished the liquid in the mug around nervously watching it go around. He quickly became interested in the small outside balcony and walked over to the door and looked out it curiously, before opening the door and exiting the living room.

The sliding door shut behind him with a muffled pound. His feet taking him to the right side of the balcony he leaned over the railing resting his forearms on it. "Miraculous view..." The serenity of what he was seeing was amazing. It was very nature filled and yet you could easily see the thick city in the distance, which from the current position seemed further than it was. Taking a final sip of the now cool tea he placed the mug besides him on the railing and checked behind him to make sure the house was still in one piece. He couldn't help but feel somewhat bad at his sudden exit from the house without even a word, but there were things that he refused to speak of with these guys; they were still strangers after all. Plus he was tired of being in that cramped kitchen. Alexander could get used to this, he was sure it was going to be alright and hopefully be an adventure. He smiled as he mused in his head, yet he did still ponder what the 'training' Brennon spoke about meant.

─────── →( • )← ───────

I am titanium. 」

Obsessive Bibliophile

10,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image

User Image

So far things were going well despite his mishap the day before. Ash knew he had been a tool but between the comforting smile from Alex and Joey's words Ash realized things might not be so bad. Rolling his shoulders a bit he listened to the conversation going on around him and chuckled a bit at Joey's question. Looking right at the guy lazily grinning in a casual fashion, a faint come hither look in what could only be described as bedroom eyes at that moment he spoke softly. "Joey I'm pretty sure we've all got family somewhere even if we don't know them. I know I'm not a test tube baby. But as for a significant other that would be a no." 

Stretching his arms over his head with a groan he flashed the other male a smile once more, trying to keep his focus off how clearly uncomfortable Austin was before it drive him completely bananas. Rubbing his face the teen turned away and grabbed himself a cup of coffee from the cappuccino machine he had previously been showing the wannabe vampire how to operate. Something dawned on him while he was standing there that made his head snap up. "Holy s**t, I'm the youngest one in this house. Hell I'm the youngest one apart of this science experiment." ash snickered a bit when it crossed his mind to claim he needed and adult, especially considering their fearless leader was nineteen and therefore fit the bill as such. 

Seeing his roommate head outside Ash saluted Joey indicating he was leaving and followed the other blonde onto the balcony quietly coming up behind him, still very aware of everything going on inside the house itself. "Yeah the view is pretty fantastic. It was one of the first things I noticed when I first got here." He offered Alex and friendly enough smile as he sipped his coffee and spoke moments after he swallowed. "So I know my behavior yesterday portrayed a less than adequate example of what I'll be like as a roommate. But I promise you I will keep our room clean and do my best to keep the peace. I hope my random blurting out of my sexuality didn't offend you yesterday." 

Ash began sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck and looking down at the ground almost ashamed of himself as his feet shuffled a tad. "I'd like to be friends. But if you want to lay down some bedroom ground rules now would be them time since I've got a grip and I'm emotionally settled. I usually am out here. This place helps me clear my head."

WHERE :: Balcony
                                                                  WARDROBE :: Coming soon
                                                                  WITH :: Alex
                                                                  FEELING :: shy

Interesting Lunatic

User Image

ΆɭəҳαnɗәrɈσsәpɦҒαυsʈ
┬─────── ( • ) ───────┬

User Image

The blonde's mind came to a calm as he let the gentle breeze swept across his face and tousled his hair gently. The peace of being so far from the commotion of the busy city was sudden;y interrupted by the sliding of the door that he himself had passed through moments before. It was startling to him at first. Not the fact that door opened and then proceeded to close but the idea that someone else had actually decided to join him. It wasn't that he minded the company it was just rather unexpected; maybe people were much nicer here than where he used to live. A familiar voice sounded as the body itself came and stood besides Alex; Ash, the fellow blonde of the household - as far as he knew. His head turned to the direction of the roommate and listened as he shared his opinion of the view.

Alexander continued to remain silent as the boy continued attempting to recover from his sloppy actions of the previous night; apologizing once again. He couldn't hold back the smirk that made it's way to his face as Ash also apologized for announcing his sexuality so openly. The very fact that someone could feel the need to apologize for their sexuality was very odd; but Alexander remembered that there were still people in this world that were still very hung up on sexuality despite the more pressing matters in the country. 'This is the twenty-first century after all.' He thought to himself. In fact he envied his roommate for his courage and expressiveness - no matter how much of that courage was his own or not.

There was a short pause after that caused Alex to focus more on the blonde standing there. Something was very different when Ash spoke this time, he seemed almost; uneasy about whatever thoughts were flowing through his head before he spoke up again. His voice was very soft spoken, cute even, as he shyly as he completed his small proposition to Alexander. 'Friends...? If only making friends was always this easy, and if he's normally like this in the room we'll get along beautifully.' There must have been a pause as Alex spoke with himself inside his mind, which must have seemed rather bad in the taller boy's perspective. Shaking himself out of his little inner funk, he turned his head back to the direction in front of him. "It's perfectly fine Ash, really. Well, I can't exactly be offended since we share that quality." Alexander let out a nervous laugh as he attempted to share with his roommate that he was also of the homosexual variety without flat out stating it. Alex normally wouldn't say such a thing so quick, but since Ash was his roommate, he had the right to know.

At this point he gazed back over in the direction of Ash again with a friendly smile plastered on his face since the awkward part of the conversation was over; hopefully. "Being friends sounds like a great idea to me. As for bedroom rules; I don't really have any to set since you seem pretty tidy. Just don't go through my stuff without asking - it's an invasion of privacy thing." The shorter blonde twisted his body around leaning his back against the railing , his arms crossing firmly across his chest before continuing. "Oh alright, I suppose I'll have to find another balcony to read and write at in that case. Unless you wouldn't mind some quiet company every once and a while, if not - no big deal." Alexander tried to sound very warm and welcoming since he could tell that Ash was already feeling a little down and worried about the impression he had made, but everyone deserves a second chance. Plus if Ash was this concerned about yesterday, who knows how many more one on ones he would go through in which some of the other housemates might not be as forgiving. Alex's smile faded slightly and turned his head away from Ash and down towards the ground; rejoicing that this would hopefully mean he would have someone to get close to and speak with rather than just to himself.

─────── →( • )← ───────

I am titanium. 」

Popular Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
[I-I-I wanna give you one last option
I-I-I wanna give you one last chance
If-if you're looking for the main attraction
Just hold on tight and let me do my dance
]

["ℓץяιcs: nicki minaj"va va voom"]

User Image
                                                                              ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Brennon's eyes scanned the room once more averting his gaze at Austin. He felt like they could get along if he would just stop being so damn clumsy all the time. "Well if everyone is about ready I think we should venture out, I'm driving!" He piped up, pulling a pair of keys out and jingling them. Driving the Tahoe was considered a breeze after about thirty something tries, fifteen damaged cones, and one crash test dummy flying out of the window. It had taken a lot of convincing but eventually the interns down below were forced to drive around with Brennon. His father had one go at it and vowed never to ride with him again.

"The garage is this way, umm did you guys have any place in particular you wanted to go or shall we just explore?" He figured he should get a few opinions on places before just dragging them around all day long. The one thing he noted was to take them all shopping for some extra clothes. Brennon could tell some of them had packed light and well in Austins' case he didn't pack at all. The brunnette could barely hide his excitement as he skipped off down the hall towards the garage. Not only was the vehicle able to seat all of them it also had quite a few special modifications. He liked to call it the danger van even though it wasn't really a van.

Brennon plopped himself into the drivers seat and started adjusting things to his liking. From the way the rear view mirrors were adjusted he could tell his father had taken the car out. "I just hope no one ends up arguing again." He said to himself as he played with the seat warmers. He found a suitable radio station that played a few of the new hit songs. He considered most of it background noise for now. Brennon buckled himself in, ready to drive off into the big city.
                                                                              ╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Current Song: "Scream" - Usher

Brennon Miguel Vidal

User Image
[If you want it, I'm gonna be
Va Va Voom Voom
If you got it, you got it
You got that boom boom
If you want it, I'm gonna be
Va Va Voom Voom
You got that boom boom
]

OOC: outft in icon
User Image

Duke Everett Rossi
Thirteen

"I'll scream until my heart comes out of my chest."

User Image
Duke had gone back up to his room, the amount of people in one area not exactly ideal for this time of day. He was still waking up right now as well, so he wasn't exactly mister friendly. He wouldn't be surprised if he yelled at someone in the next hour, knowing his mood. In all honesty he was still unsure about how he even felt about being in this program. The tour the day prior had left him with a rather bitter taste in his mouth. He wasn't exactly comfortable with labs so that was one area he would be avoiding. He slipped out of his pajamas before slipping back into his clothes from the day before. That was one thing that was a bit of pain of being homeless, you could only carry so much at a time, so he had to prioritize at times.

Duke made his way back downstairs right as Brennon seemed to be directing people to the garage. He wasn't quite sure what his opinion was yet of his current room mate. The guy seemed a bit naive in his own opinion, the way he followed this program and his father like it was some god given task. Not to say he wasn't a nice guy, but he just didn't understand how he could have what he saw as blind faith. He asked if there was somewhere people wanted to go, or if they just wanted to explore. He himself would have liked to get some new clothes, having not had the chance to buy new clothes in a good month or two. "A mall sounds nice to me, unless your daddy is concerned we're too freaky-deaky for that." he stated, looking around the garage as he followed Brennon. He was no way hiding his animosity towards certain aspects of this program, he wasn't going to be an experimental puppet again.

Duke looked at the vehicle, a bit surprised by it. So much for looking normal, this thing looked like it came out of an action flick. Shrugging he sat in the passenger seat looking at Brennon who was stating to himself about no one arguing. He laughed putting his feet up on the dashboard. "Don't worry, if anyone starts fighting I'll just turn off their powers." he said grinning, his eyes glowing blue slightly. A small blueish light radiated around them, before disappearing, Duke's eyes returning to their natural green. He wasn't too concerned about verbal arguments, they were all young men, there was definitely going to be arguments again sooner or later. It was inevitable after all, no peace or anything along the lines ever lasted forever. He found himself looking in the mirror, his hair having grown out more then he liked. He wondered though what everyone else was interested in doing with the excursion.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

outfit: right meow // location: garage // company: Brennon

Unforgiving Reveler

User Image
xxxx ████████████████████████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Yeah, he found a shooter gun
xx But he's coming for you ✓✓ yeah he's coming for you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx the sleight of my hand is now a quick-pull trigger
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx you'd better run♪♫ better run ✓✓ outrun my gun ♪♫
████████████████████████████

User Image
Augustin Zachary Carpathia xxxxxxxxx

tab Austin rolled his crimson eyes at Brennon as he averted his gaze from him and thought about how they would eventually gain a bond. Yeah right... Trust wasn't going to be something that was gong to be gained over time, not with Austin. The Romanian had learned not to trust anyone unless a damn good reason was brought up to do so, and even so it never lasted long. The only thing he could trust were the demons he made deals with, and that was only because they had to trust him back because he had to keep his end of the deal. Speaking of, the demon inside him who allowed Austin his blood ability was bugging him about his secondary price... It would be a pain to do as he promised the demon in the situation he was in right now. Killing humans wasn't as easy as allowing his blood to drip into another cell and rip another inmate apart from the inside. No... That couldn't happen... Especially with these males he was with now. But his dues were coming fast and without that blood sacrifice he would lose his demon and his powers to manipulate his blood.

tab He sighed and got up, putting his now empty mug in the sink and following Brenon and another male into the garage. He stepped out and looked over the car they were going to be going to town in before he looked to Brennon, who's thoughts were on how much he doubted himself driving this. "Why do I get the feeling that your driving is going to get us killed?" He asked the other before looking to the other male, catching what he stated about turning off his powers and cocked an eyebrow. "So... You can mute another's abilities? Think you can give me some peace of mind by turning off my telepathy? Just don't mess with my blood." He stated as he opened the back door behind the driver and half got in, leaving the door open as his feet hung out of the car. there was so much space in this thing... He didn't think cars could get this big and still be issued to the public... But then again he had been trapped behind bars for a number of years and wasn't used to the outside world.

tab Crimson hues traveled to the front of the car and he spied the radio and many other buttons and then to the screen. "The ******** is this?" He asks as he climbed between the two front seats, his knees still on the back seats while his flexible front was stretched out, his hands on the center console, and reached out to touch the screen. It made a beeping sound and he blinked, quite confused about what he just did. He obviously wasn't used to this, and he was hoping that all of this would be explained to him. He then thought about something else and pulled out the plastic card with numbers on it and held it in front of the other two males. "And what the hell am I supposed to do with this?" He asked, wondering why it had his name on it, and what it was supposed to do. The real world was so confusing... He didn't exactly like it.

Out.Of.Circulation: [ Nothing to say here.... ]
        Romanian Translation: [ I am speaking English... ]

User Image

suru kaze's Husband

Man-Hungry Bear

19,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
          User Image

JOEY!VALENTINE

When everything is life and death
            xxxxYou may feel like theres nothing left

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxInstead of love and trust and laughter
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhat you get is happy never after

User Image

So, everyone was doing pretty well this morning, at least from what Joey could see with the other guys around the house. In a matter of seconds, he could see that the people in the kitchen were dispersing though, and he was one of the only ones left behind. He scampered back upstairs and pulled his things out of his bag, pulling his wallet out of his bag and slipping it into his pants, his phone in his other pocket. Joey had seen the others slip out of the house and into the garage, so he figured that he might as well join those who were apparently leaving already. Though the morning hadn't been exactly productive, Joey was beginning to see how some of the boys would really act around their housemates, and Ash was probably the one that changed the most over night. Regardless, Joey had high hopes for the house now, and hopefully if he could get Austin to sort of open up a bit, he would see the whole house turn around. It was that sort of brotherly mentality that Joey hoped the house would eventually have. They were going to be a team eventually, and it would be best for them to all get along and know one each other. For each person's weakness in the group, there was someone who made up for that weakness with renowned strength. Just thinking about him and Austin for example, where Joey lacked physical strength, Austin made up with his own abilities. And even though Austin could read minds, Joey far surpassed him in mental capabilities with his own powers.

As he headed back down the stairs, he was beginning to wonder where they would be going. Brennon had given all of them some cards, credit cards, he thought, but he was never completely sure of stuff like that, and whether or not there were limits on their spending. He just wanted to check up on whatever the limits were so he didn't go over them. Joey slipped out of the main area of the house and into the garage where he found the others already seated in the vehicle. He slipped inside the second row of seats, settling in and feeling the warmth coming up from the seats. He was a bit uncomfortable with the seating already, but he wasn't sure how to turn it off without bothering the others, who were already interlocked in conversations. He waited a few moments until they stopped talking before he tapped Brennon on the shoulder. "Hey, do you think you can turn off my seat warmer? It's a bit uncomfortable ..." He laughed a little bit, hovering over the seat so he wouldn't burn his butt on the warmth. He guessed that the others were still talking about some of the things around the house, and Austin seemed to be staring intently at his credit card.

"So, where exactly are we going today? I was looking around when I was on my way here and there were literally so many places we can go to just hang out, or just get some fresh air. The mall was huge compared to what I was used to in the city." Joey wasn't used to the malls that they had out here in California; the ones on the west coast were so much more open, and he had seen one in particular that looked more like an outlet mall that surrounded an actual indoor mall. And even then, Joey was never one to actually go and spend money like that at malls. A lot of the clothes he wore were things that he could find on clearance, or things that he had found at a thrift store. His mother was the same way when she would do shopping for the family for clothes. Of course, they were never really all that well off, but she made due with what they could afford, and though designer clothing was never on that list, Joey never really saw the appeal in those sorts of things when there was always a much less expensive alternative somewhere else. "I want to go to the mall, kinda, but at the same time, I don't know what we would do there. Unless I just go to spy on some eye candy or something. Or like ... never mind. There really isn't much to do at the mall besides waste money." The more he thought about it, the less he wanted to go, unless he could find some reason to do so. Trying on clothes was somewhat fun, but Joey knew that he wouldn't buy anything, ever.

[ Outfit ]

But deep down all you want is love
              The pure kind we all dream of

JosephxxxxD.xxxxValentinexx

Hygenic Hunter

7,450 Points
      • Person of Interest 200
      • Full closet 200
      • Window Shopper 100
      User ImageUser Image██████████████████████████████████ ███

xxx
          x x x The ⊹ smell ↯ of a ☉candle

Freshly ↯ blown out

↪ the light of the clock

Shines on my skin

User Image

XXXXX⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅

x x Like a sickly green moonlight

⋮ On a pale white day's decay your CROWD

⊰⊰ I try to wipe you from to my memory

X X X X X X***

Having been up the entire night before setting up his lab equipment on the desk in the room he was sharing with some guy he hadn’t seen yet, it was safe to say that when morning time rolled around Noah wasn’t really in a good mood. He was to his king sized bed at home with the eight thousand thread count sheets, it was a miracle at all that he’d managed to sleep at all. Though if he brought this to anyone’s attention it’d make him sound like some kind of selfish spoiled brat. So the first thing he planned on buying when he got the chance was something to make his bed more comfortable; like a foam pad and definitely some better sheets. When he finally did stumble out of his room he could hear the voices of everyone else in the kitchen. He ignored them for the time being hoping a shower would wake him up and improve his mood quality. Of course the water was mostly cold by the time he showered and Noah made a mental note to not be the last one in the house to shower.

When he was sufficiently clean he walked over to the mirror and slicked his wet hair back to push his bangs back a bit. ’Damn I look good. Okay so maybe the teenager was a little bit vain, but really could anyone blame him? Taking a step back from the mirror he stood with his arms outstretched, “Yrd.” He whispered the word and a gust of wind engulfed him and completely dried him in a matter of seconds. Noah may not understand how his abilities worked, but he knew that since they’d manifested it made his life all kinds of easy. The brunette quickly tugged on his clothes and trudged outside to finally join the rest of the group. It seemed like everyone was talking about heading out, he grunted a little bit hoping he’d get to stay around the house and explore a little bit—or at least get some food into his system before leaving. ‘Oh well, I guess I’ll pick something up in the city.’ He thought to himself as he followed the group out to the garage.

He climbed into the very back row of seats and stretched out as much as he could knowing that others would be climbing in soon. He couldn’t help but laugh a little at Austin’s confusion over the credit card, and choosing to not be a p***k Noah took it upon himself to explain them. “It’s a credit card dude; you can use it instead of cash to buy things at stores.” He smiled a little as he settled back into his seat with his arms behind his head, “Though speaking of buying things, is it cool if we stop at McDonalds or something Brennon…I’m starving and a McGridle sounds all kinds of awesome right now.” As if to agree with him his stomach chimed in with a loud growl, more at the prospect of getting to eat whatever he wanted now that he didn’t have a coach constantly on his back to watch his weight.

l: - - But your face won't fade away

Obsessive Bibliophile

10,450 Points
      • Forum Regular 100
      • Forum Explorer 100
      • Ultimate Player 200
      User Image

It Takes a Strong Man to Stand up for Himself. But a Stronger Man to Stand up for Others

Sable had taken his time getting ready this morning, yes he had made sure that the recruits all had breakfast but when it came to actually attending to his own appearance that took a little longer. He had shaved his face, leaving only the slightest hint of a five o’clock shadow preferring to keep a bit of scruff instead of having a full blown shave. His hair was brushed and combed into place. His legs encased with jeans, torso with a navy blue t-shirt with the word ARMY printed across the front of it. Teeth were brushed and when that was finally done he pulled on his s**t kickers. Ready to face the day and the rest of his new team, aside from Brennon and Ash who he had put up with for months now.

Rolling his muscular shoulders the team leader felt everything pop back into place and relax. Heading out to the kitchen he noticed that Alex, and Ash were on the balcony and the rest of the boys had cleared out to go into town. Knocking on the glass balcony doors Sable came out and smiled at the boys inclining his head a bit to them as he stood in the door way. “Sorry to interrupt fellas, but we’re all heading into town. Everyone is required to come to pick up any extras they need. As well as get to know the city. Yes Ash I know you’ve done it a million times with me and Brennon but before you start pouting you have to come too. No questions pal.” He smiled fondly at the youngest member of his team knowing Ash would probably grumble a bit about being stuck in a small enclosure with all the others.

Turning on his heels in typical military fashion the Sarge made his way out to the garage and immediately noticed something very wrong with that picture. Brennon was in the front seat of the car. Sable could still recall the incidences of Bren learning how to drive the Tahoe. Well any vehicle for that matter. His stomach immediately flip flopped and he pinched the bridge of his nose knowing this was going to be awkward. Walking over he knocked on the window of the vehicle and then opened the door. “Bren, don’t you think just maybe I should drive. You’re a better tour guide than I am. It saves me from having Ash do it.” He gave the guy a pleading smile, almost begging him to get out of the drivers seat silently. If Bren got nervous he might wind up putting them in some kind of disaster and he was sure the guys would not appreciate that. He wanted his second in command to maintain at least some respect from the team.

Leaning against the care Sable took note of his team and started picking out who was going to be an issue and who was going to be the type of person he could mould into the team unit. Taking a deep breath it dawned on him the responsibility he had been granted. The safety of these men, no men wasn’t quite the right word some of these guys weren’t even legally adults yet, most of them were still boys, it was on him. It was a lot to take in and swallow for the twenty one year old. None of them were trained the same way his last team had been, and even then he had lost members. Shaking his head he brushed off his fears and made a commitment to ensure that these guys got through training in one piece and then he’d decide what needed to happen. Who could stay and who would have to be let go.

My Location;; The garage
                                                                      My Uniform;; coming soon
                                                                      Fellow Soldiers;; Pretty much Everyone
                                                                      Feeling Rather;; Concerned, yet confident

Out Of Camo;;Ladies and Gentlemen I give you the Sarge.

Obsessive Bibliophile

10,450 Points
      • Forum Regular 100
      • Forum Explorer 100
      • Ultimate Player 200
      User ImageUser Image

User Image

Ash stood there still feeling awkward about himself, it wasn’t exactly surprising given the attitude he had put off about himself yesterday. But it also didn’t help that he was picking up things from everyone else in the house again, and everyone was of course on edge because of the fact that things were a little tense around here. They were all adjusting to a new situation, new people, and it wasn’t easy. Personalities were already clashing and Ash had a feeling before long there would be a house wide brawl. Ash’s position in that could be debatable. He’d either be in a corner holding his head trying not to cry, or be in the middle of it knocking heads his rage almost uncontrollable. It all depended on how the emotions hit him that particular day. Looking up when Alex vaguely hinted at his own sexuality Ash smiled a bit and let off a soft chuckle. “You and I think half the house. I’m getting the gay vibe from most of our housemates. I have a built in gaydar, quite literally in my case.” A tiny teasing grin escaped onto his face as he rubbed the back of his neck shyly.

As Alex continued talking Ash looked at him a bit like a wide eyed innocent child for the briefest of moments and shook his head “No, no you don’t need to find a new balcony. Actually you’re the last person I’d have issues sharing it with. You’re calm. Not like some of the others. I don’t own it, really its cool.” Ash was a little desperate to keep his roommate from feeling like he was intruding on him. Hell Ash hadn’t even meant his statement to sound like he thought Alex was being intrusive. Man he was really screwing things up lately. Biting his lower lip he looked down again speaking softly “As for going through your stuff that will never happen. I don’t inva- Well okay my powers tend to invade peoples emotional privacy. I try really hard not to do that, but they’re kind of subconscious. But I don’t invade peoples physical privacy.” Ash grinned a bit which was quickly turned into a shocked look when he heard a knock on the balcony door.

The loud noise caused Ash to jump, something that rarely happened since normally he was totally aware of his surroundings, but the emotional turmoil was distracting him so his hyper awareness was all over the map. Seeing Sable standing there Ash blushed a little and shuffled his feet trying to avoid the gaze of the sergeant in charge, knowing that if he heard about yesterday he was going to get a lecture. He hated Sable’s lectures they always managed to make you feel like dirt. Looking up as the older male began speaking Ash made a whining noise, he hated the mall, even worse he hated being in a vehicle with that many people. Groaning as Sable continued indicating his pouting would not be tolerated he stuffed his hands in his pockets and sighed.

Once Sable was gone he peeked at Alex and scrunched his nose in irritation “Best do what the Boss man says. Sarge is a great dude, but you don’t want to cross him. His lectures are worse than torture trust me.” Smiling weakly Ash headed to the garage and climbed into the vehicle finding himself one of the empty seats and pulling his legs up managing to turn his five nine frame into a ball. Resting his chin on his knees he tried not to look around too much when he heard his name mentioned. “Brennon for the love of all things merciful do not make me have to play tour guide. I will make you miserable by whining about it for the rest of the week.” Ash was so not in the mood to try and tell people where they were going and what they were driving past. Pulling himself closer together he exhaled and closed his eyes trying to filter out everyone else’s emotions. Finally he reached over the person next to him and opened one of the side compartment boxes in the very back seat and grabbed his iPod and headphones popping one in his ear and turning it on trying to find something to listen to that he could focus on.

WHERE :: back seat of the car
                                                                      WARDROBE :: Coming soon
                                                                      WITH :: Everyone
                                                                      FEELING :: Emotional

Interesting Lunatic

User Image

ΆɭəҳαnɗәrɈσsәpɦҒαυsʈ
      ┬─────── ( • ) ───────┬

User Image

'Well it's good to know that I didn't just have a feeling about some of the other guys.' He swiftly thought to himself before Ash continued. The teen let a smile travel out into the open once again as Ash said it was alright for him to accompany him on the balcony. Even though there were many other locations on the property that he could easily go to and get away from everyone - the view was what really sold Alexander on the location. Having his roommate approve was just a pleasant reassurance to his mind; knowing that he wouldn't be interrupting his alone time. It was nice to see that Ash and him were similar in the manner of being generally calm in the sense of not being confrontational; well unless everyone else was then Ash would be, but Alex would tackle that problem should it ever come to that.

The strong knock on the door was something that instantly caught his attention. His eyes focused on the figure behind the door, while the glass slowly was pulled back and revealing the group leader that was pleasant older than the rest of the boys in the house. Although age didn't guarantee maturity; it was easy to see by the way he held himself that he was disciplined. Alex still knew very little about the man who was put in charge, but he found him interesting and was interested to find out more about his background - since he had a military like past. He kept quiet as the Sarge spoke to both the blondes on the balcony, and more specifically addressed Ash. It was apparent that they had made multiple runs through the city before with Brennon which was nice to see that they wouldn't just be aimlessly wandering - even if that would be just as exciting in it's own special way. Sable was stern in his words before he took his leave from the balcony, Alexander didn't take his from the direction.

The taller blonde's speech caused him to turn his head ever so slightly in acknowledgement of the information about the Sarge. Seeing as how Ash was one of the earlier members of the house he would be the one to know more about the other two. "That's a good fact to know, although knowing that makes me worry for the others who are a little less - tame." A hallow giggle followed the pause of his statement. Ash left the balcony with a look that easily exposed the fact that he wasn't exactly feeling the plans for the day. Alexander grabbed the empty porcelain and walked back into the house locking the sliding door behind him. A quick glance around really showed that he was the last one around, which made him hope that no one would be agitated with him for being the last to join them in the car. Making use of his telekinetic powers he placed the mug into the sink and searched his pockets for what he would need before he headed to the garage. With everything in order he swiftly headed to the garage; seeing that there was still a little ruckus going on about who was going to be driving the vehicle. A lucky moment for him.

He slipped into the automobile and into the open middle section left closing the door behind him. Being so close to all of the guys in a small space was somewhat uncomfortable but I suppose that would force some male bonding upon the team; with a kick start. Grabbing the buckle and strapping himself in he didn't look around too curiously in the vehicle since he would end up looking like he was just staring at everyone awkwardly, but from what he saw it was a very up to date, perhaps even more so than what he was driven to the Hillside house in. 'I wonder how exactly we're going about today. No matter, it'll be nice to see the city and learn about it a little.' He crossed his arms and prepared himself for what possibly could happen with the guys so close to one another in the car, especially the ones that didn't get along so well at the moment.

─────── →( • )← ───────

I am titanium. 」

Popular Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
      • Invisibility 100
      • Peoplewatcher 100
      • Hygienic 200
      [I-I-I wanna give you one last option
      I-I-I wanna give you one last chance
      If-if you're looking for the main attraction
      Just hold on tight and let me do my dance
      ]

["ℓץяιcs: nicki minaj"va va voom"]

User Image
                                                                                  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

The feeling of the car shifting a little brought Brennon’s attention to the other males. He flashed Duke a grin until the other brought up his father. ”You make him sound like the king of all prudes…” His voice faltered a little. Despite how right Duke might have been Brennon wouldn’t like to admit that whatsoever. He let his eyes fall down to his lap for a moment, staring at his shorts. ”Thanks Duke that will be helpful if anyone decides to get out of hand.” Brennon replied. He gripped the steering wheel with his smooth fingers, rotating his thumbs around the fabric of the steering wheel cover. ”They need to hurry up.” He muttered to himself.

The brunette turned to see Austin a little closer than he would have liked. ”My driving is superb thank you and it’s the console of the car…” He had momentarily forgotten about the other’s past. He remembered Austin had a rather brutal file and barely finished reading about the other. ”I believe the mall is one of our many stops so you guys can get some stuff with the credit cards.” He said in a matter-of-fact tone. ”Eye candy? Oh…” Brennon caught himself before he said something stupid.

His head turned at the sound of a familiar voice. Brennon made eye contact with Sable who was now next to him with the door open. Wow he moved sorta fast. ”But I swear I won’t drive over the speed bumps that fast anymore…” He paused in his spiel, taking in Sable’s face. He wasn’t going to win this one and slowly got out of the driver’s seat, brushing past the other and smiling. ”I’m gonna have to learn to say no to you and who said I wanted to be the tour guide?” He mock frowned as he got into the back of the car with the others.

Brennon took a deep breath as he tried to will away the blush that graced his cheeks. This was becoming an annoying habit around the team leader. He shot Ash a quick glance as he buckled himself in and rolled his eyes at the youngest member. ”Just drive by interesting stuff, I don’t want to talk about the library or anything like that.” He called out as he settled into his seat comfortably. ”Don’t worry Austin we’ll show you how the card works. Just don’t lose it okay?” He smiled at the other glad to be a mentor of sorts. Now that Sable was around Brennon was beginning to feel slightly more useless. He wasn’t’ going to be needed now, which kind of sucked but he would get over it. ”Onward Captain, lead us into the great city beyond the bridge!” He giggled at his own statement and sat back in his seat when he realized how corny it sounded. ”I’ll be quiet now.”
                                                                                  ╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Current Song: "Scream" - Usher

Brennon Miguel Vidal

User Image
      [If you want it, I'm gonna be
      Va Va Voom Voom
      You got that boom boom
      If you want it, I'm gonna be
      Va Va Voom Voom
      You got that boom boom
      ]

OOC: outft in icon

Unforgiving Reveler

User Image
      xxxx ████████████████████████████
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Yeah, he found a shooter gun
      xx But he's coming for you ✓✓ yeah he's coming for you
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx the sleight of my hand is now a quick-pull trigger
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx you'd better run♪♫ better run ✓✓ outrun my gun ♪♫
      ████████████████████████████

User Image
      Augustin Zachary Carpathia xxxxxxxxx

tab The Romanian blinked as the other stated he was a very capable driver and nodded, muttering a 'yeah sure you are.' He then looked to what the other stated was a console and nodded, not really getting it, but he did sit back down. The other stated that his card was something called a 'credit card', he didn't understand what this was. Was this the currency of the outside world? Plastic cards? In prison the currency was much more simple, cigarettes for information, or spare clothing, even food from other inmates and sometimes guards. No Austin never smoked though he was quite a collector of cigarettes back behind bars. He could 'pay' anyone to do anything. He wondered if he could do that with these new cards.

tab Noah spoke up and and red eyes connected with the other's brilliant hues. He explained it a little more and the male nodded. Cash was also new to him and he cocked an eyebrow. "This.. cash... What purpose does it have? And can't you just get what you want with the trade of cigarettes?" He asks, genuinely not getting it. He didn't understand the money of this new world and really wished it was as simple as it was in prison. It was going to be hard to adjust to something he'd been without for so many years. His thoughts, however, were cut off by the male who seemed to be the teem leader, the emotionally unstable one and the one who's thoughts were currently questioning the happenings of the day. He snickered a little bit as the leader kicked Brennon from his seat and listened to the emotional one complain about being the tour guide, and how Brennon was taking that position.

tab He could feel something else from the emotional one... It seemed to be a disliking of tight and crowded spaces, he could somewhat hear the deeper thoughts of complaints about it. He turned to the other with a quizzical look in his crimson eyes. He could see the other had something in his ears, so he didn't bother him by trying to speak to him. Instead the Romanian looked out of the window he was closest to, the many thoughts entering his mind at once somewhat giving him a headache. He now saw why the emotional one didn't like crammed spaces... Augustin wasn't liking it either...

Out.Of.Circulation: [ Nothing to say here.... ]
            Romanian Translation: [ I am speaking English... ]

User Image

Hygenic Hunter

7,450 Points
      • Person of Interest 200
      • Full closet 200
      • Window Shopper 100
      User ImageUser Image██████████████████████████████████ ███

xxx
          x x x The ⊹ smell ↯ of a ☉candle

Freshly ↯ blown out

↪ the light of the clock

Shines on my skin

User Image

XXXXX⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅

x x Like a sickly green moonlight

⋮ On a pale white day's decay your CROWD

⊰⊰ I try to wipe you from to my memory

X X X X X X***

Not knowing what a credit card is was one thing, but not understanding the concept of cash was a totally different story. Noah looked up at Austin and stared at him in incredulous disbelief until he made a comment about trading cigarettes for stuff. ‘Se estaba en la cárcel, también que tiene sentido.’ Noah kept his thoughts in Spanish knowing that Austin was a telepath kept him cautious arounf him. The last thing Noah needed was someone prodding around in his head. It was going to be annoying enough dealing with an empath around—well at least until Noah figured out a defense against that too. As if on cue the moment Noah thought about the blonde he climbed into the back seat near him forcing Noah to reaarange himself to make room. He was half tempted to make an attempt at apologizing about the milk incident, but the blonde quickly fished out his IPOD and tuned out the world.

Shrugging his shoulders a little bit Noah turned his attention back to Brennon, fully intending on bringing up his desire for food once more. Before he got the chance to Brennon was approached by another guy, more or less forcing Brennon out of the driver’s seat. For a brief momento Noah was stunned into complete mental silence. It took his brain a few moments to process the sheer rugged masculinity the man exuded. The brunette was very particular in his use of the word man as opposed to boy because the beautiful specimen he was oogling was definatley all man. Forgetting all about Austin, Noah unconciously switched back to English in his mind. ‘Who is that and how do I get in his pants.’ He thought while licking his lips a little.

It wasn’t until he Heard Ash whining about something besides him that he snapped out of his own head. He rubbed his neck a bit bashfully and sunk into his seat realizing that both Ash and Austin would have a pretty good idea of what just happened. He’d just have to hope that they wouldn’t feel the need to mention it out loud, he would rather his first impression on this Sable guy be that he was a horny teenage boy; the fact that he was in fact a horny teenage boy was of course not at all the point. From what he could gather from the way that both Ash and Brennon deffered to him, Sable was to be the leader of their little squad so leaving a good impression was important.

He found himself laughing a little bit at Brennon’s odd behavior as he crawled out of the driver’s seat. “If I could make a suggestion,” Noah spoke up trying to meet Sable’s eyes in the rear veiw mirror, “We could go to the Stonestown Galleria. It’s near the State Library, Golden Gate Park, and a short walk to the coast. Those that want to go shopping can, the ones that want to sight see can, and it’s a pretty good cross section of the state as a whole.” He smiled a little bit until his stomach roared a little louder than he would have liked. “Uh…after some bonding over a group breakfast of course.”

Translation: He was in prison, well that makes sense.

l: - - But your face won't fade away

suru kaze's Husband

Man-Hungry Bear

19,000 Points
      • Invisibility 100
      • Elocutionist 200
      • Megathread 100
              User Image

JOEY!VALENTINE

When everything is life and death
                xxxxYou may feel like theres nothing left

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxInstead of love and trust and laughter
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhat you get is happy never after

User Image

Joey was getting more and more anxious as he settled into the car, and seeing every single housemate pour into the car was beginning to make everything seem more crowded. He listened to everyone talk and bicker loudly, just sitting back and listening to everyone. He wasn't one to pry into another person's conversation and it also wasn't like him to force others into conversation with him; those sorts of actions were more of a desperate cry for attention, and Joey was certainly not one to actively seek attention like that from other people. The team had assembled for the most part, he was guessing, but it wasn't completely certain yet since he didn't remember all of the faces he had seen the day prior. He remembered Austin and Brennon, but some of the others had been a bit shaky, since they may not have formally introduced themselves to one another. It was an odd feeling to look around at some of the unfamiliar faces, trying to place names with someone whom they may not have exactly spoken with.

Joey honestly didn't care where they were going at that point. Breakfast would have been nice, maybe if they had all sat down together, but he wouldn't care about that either way because he could just as easily buy food at the food-court in the mall if it came down to that. When ... Noah ... (at least he thought that was his name) had mentioned something about going to some of the sights, looking around and enjoying the architecture or something like that. It would have been nice if Joey was into that, but sight-seeing wasn't exactly on his list of things to do here in California. Maybe sight-seeing some cute guys, or surveying what California had to offer on the men-u, but he wasn't sure how that would turn out. Would someone from California be interested in someone like Joey? A conservative, goody-goody saint with exceptional morals and values? He was stereotyping, and that made him bite his lip some, contemplating how incorrect it would be to assume that every single gay man in California was a speedo-wearing meathead that wouldn't mind showing off his goods. Just the thought alone was filling Joey's head with lewd images, and he wasn't sure if Ash would be able to catch on that or not. Hopefully there wouldn't be any mind-reading or emotion-catching involved, otherwise people would start prying into everyone's business. He knew his mind was no longer safe, so he tried to keep dirty thoughts out of his head, even if they weren't that dirty.

Joey tried to look at his phone, or do something on there while he waited for things to get going. He didn't want to be all bored up in the car while the thing wasn't moving. He skimmed through the phone and started playing a game on there to pass up the time, at least that way he wouldn't have to worry about getting all caught up in an awkward conversation or something. He didn't want to seem like he was in some sort of hurry, since there really wasn't anywhere else they had to go to today, but he wanted to go do something other than sit in a crowded car while other people took their time gathering their things and getting ready to go out. "Hey, I don't wanna sound impatient or anything, but can we get a move on? This car is starting to smell like dude ... or something ..." The boy chuckled a bit, pretending to waft the scent away from his nostrils as he kicked back and relaxed as much as he could with the little space left over in the car. "I've only been in here a few minutes and I already wanna get out and stretch my feet."

[ Outfit ]

But deep down all you want is love
                  The pure kind we all dream of

JosephxxxxD.xxxxValentinexx

Quick Reply

Submit
          Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash
          Offers
          Get Items
          More Items
          Where Everyone Hangs Out