Welcome to Gaia! ::

The question still stands: Do we kill the prisoners?

Meh, I'll just go along with whatever someone comes up with. 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 3 ]
Capture and send those bastards back to Hell 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
MURDER. ALL OF THEM. 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 4 ]
Some kill, some re-capture. 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
< 1 2 3

Profitable Tycoon

7,400 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
User Image
Shosuke Satenxxxxxxxxxxxx

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Some say the world will↙↙
                      end

in f i r e,
                      Some s a y i n
                      i c e.

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Chivalrous Black Star
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

He couldn’t lie and say that it was easier alone. As his foot dug into the stomach of a helpless thug, he couldn’t help but laugh out loud. Here he had come to collect on money, and they had tried to spring a trap on him. As if he would be afraid of three untrained underlings. It was as if they didn’t know who they were messing with. With abit of a sigh, he kicked the unconscious body away from him. “I don’t suppose you’ll make this easy for me and give up after that would you?” He asked with a bit of a sigh. He had no problem fighting them, but if he was going to fight, it should at least be worth his while. Despite his question, the last two thugs approached him. “Guess not.” He quickly assessed their strengths. If either of them had a gun they would have brought it out right after their friend had hit the ground. Their friend didn’t have one either… he hadn’t tried to reach for anything when they had fought. Now what was interesting was how they moved forward, the larger one stepping ahead first. It was obvious that neither of them were particularly disciplined in any art other than failure, so the most obvious strategy they had available was to use their numbers to their advantage. It was understandable after all, they were hopelessly outclassed. The question was, how they would attempt such a feat.

The first step was obvious in Shosuke’s mind, the larger man would attempt to restrict his movement, likely by grabbing onto him. If Shosuke wasn’t immediately forced to the ground from his grab, then he would be held in a headlock for the second man most likely. Well with that in mind, there was only really one movement option. As the man attempted to grab Shosuke, Shosuke’s foot quickly sprung up, snapping up under the man’s chin. Arms still wildly trying to grab onto him, the larger man fell backwards, unable to see what had even hit him. The second man would be surprised. Using this to his advantage he would be able to move first. Sure enough, the second man looked back momentarily, not having expected the large man to be knocked back so suddenly. As he looked back towards Shosuke, he saw an open palm strike his throat. Unable to breath for a moment, he clutched his throat, only able to watch in horror as Shosuke spun. In a split second Shosuke’s heel came out and struck the stunned man to the ground. He wasn’t as sturdy as the larger man Shosuke noted, the kick having incapacitated its target. The larger man would be getting frustrated, that single kick wasn’t enough to keep such a huge target down for long… Sure enough Shosuke looked over at where he had kicked him, only to see the larger man now stabilizing himself on his two legs, still somewhat shocked at how he had been knocked down so easily.

It was a rough thing, believing you were strong only to have that idea torn away from you in such a ridiculous way. The man’s pride wouldn’t stand for it. Shosuke smirked slightly. There was no way he was the first opponent that the larger man couldn’t defeat. Shosuke knew the street fighters way too well for that. The only explanation was that the larger man still had a trick up his sleeve. Sure enough, once he was stable and focused once more, the large man pulled out a switchblade and slowly began to approach. Shosuke laughed to himself. A switchblade? That was it? That’s when his eyes noticed a small silver clasp. It was no switch blade… Immediately Shosuke rushed forward, but the man just smiled and pulled on the clasp. A ballistic knife. Incredibly rare in this day and age, but as far as concealed weapons went, they were popular. Thankfully Shosuke had noticed the clasp of the firing mechanism, or else he would have been stabbed and weakened, possibly enough that the larger man would be able to defeat him. But instead as the knife fired, Shosuke slid under it, and upon reaching the man’s legs, swept them out from under him. The shark smiled to himself again as the man hit the ground once more. This time Shosuke would not allow him the luxury of getting up. Bringing up his leg high above his leg, he brought it down swiftly, the heel of it crashing down onto the man’s chest.

Cracking sounds became audible and it was all the intimidation that Shosuke needed to approach the loanee. “You’re late on your payments.” Shosuke said flatly. Normally he would have tried to be a little more charming, perhaps a little more tactful in his collection of the money… but after having to fight three men to even be able to talk, he was clearly feeling a little impatient and irritated. “Obviously you were able to hire some idiots to try and stop me. For your sake, they better have been bloody cheap.” The loanee was in tears, terrified of what to say. Handing an envelope to Shosuke, Shosuke smiled and counted it out. The smile quickly disappeared. “Tommy, you disappoint me, this is just barely over half of what you owed today.” He shrugged his shoulders. “Worse yet this much money is only barely going to cover my inconvenience of having to take out trash for you.” Gesturing to the three bodies sprawled on the floor of the room. “So tell you what, I’ll cut you a deal. I get this money, and I won’t tell my boss that you tried to stop me from collecting. But in return you still have to pay the full amount.” The man tried to protest, but Shosuke began to laugh loudly over him. “I don’t think you understand. Its either that or I break every bone in your body until money starts coming out of your body. Between you and me, I’m going to guess it will take a couple hundred kicks, but who knows, you might get lucky and pass out after the first dozen.” The man swallowed and nodded, agreeing to the deal. “Pleasure doing business with you.”
                                  Shosuke said, laughing more as he left the building.

With abit of a yawn, and a full pocket of funds, Shosuke prepared himself to relax at home with his roommate, maybe pick up some food… Briefly wondering to himself what exactly she hadn’t tried eating yet. They had had sushi last week… Omelets too… Perhaps a burger? He doubted that she had ever had tried one of those. But just then he spotted his boss walking off with some sort of… talking urn. Deciding not to even bother wonder what was going on, he quickly caught up to his boss, giving a small wave. “Yo Boss. Guy didn’t have the money, took what he had and hes going to pay the full amount later. He tried to hire some randoms to protect hi-"
                                  Staring at the urn he sighed. “Yeah nevermind. Whats going on? Anything happening?" He was curious why the boss and that talking urn were going out for a stroll.

Quotable Lunatic

User Image
                          WEAPONS NOT FOOD, NOT HOMES, NOT SHOES
                          NO NEED, JUST FEED THE WAR CANNIBAL

DAPHNE "Dante" EMMERSON
                      ███████ ████ ██ { } ▬▬▬
                      VERONICA'S GREED 2ND IN COMMAND 』』

" Cállate puta estúpida.You are making holes in the floor to you a**." Daphne screamed at Angel. She flinched when the item had hit angel rather than the imp. Daphne ran over to the now open window and leaned out of the window and shot off one more round at the little imp and the first one had hit its mark in the back of the head. It slumped over and she smiled. " I have been improving on my arm strength. Thanks for-" she was cut off by the crunch.

Oh. No one touches his food. he is going to be angry. Daphne thought as she turned slowly around. "Oh" she said quietly. She bit her lip and watched as Angel was furious. But- Wait. "No you are not going crazy, sir. He did talk." she said as she stood next to him. This was interesting. Little imps can talk. What about the rest of the demons. The higher ups, if they had that sort of thing. "I can always shoot it. I don't mind.It looks like an ugly dog or just a pile of garbage." she said gripping her own gun.

Daphne watched in awe as he captured the little demon in the vase. She chuckled and caught the weird vibe that Angel was giving off. "What do you mean? Wait... Don't tell me you are going to the construction site. Angel. At least take a couple of more men with us!" she said as she followed behind him. Daphne groaned and slipped into her office and grabbed her gun holster. She slipped back out and followed him. "At least ask Marcel or Eloise to come with us. They can- " she abruptly stopped as Shosuke appeared. " Long story short. Demons everywhere, killed our men. Angel wants to visit the source." she explained as she motioned the Shark to follow them. "You are welcome to join us." she said.

Company. »▌Angel, little devil in the vase, and Shosuke
                                        Location.»▌Veronica's Greed Base, Following Angel
                                        Thoughts.»▌Angel is going to get himself killed one of these days.
                                        Translation.»▌" Shut up you stupid whore"

Cremisi's Husbando

Friendly Fox

User Image

The rain passed, and summer took on blue hues
All alone now
You trembled before me without saying a word.

She was lying in the middle of a white room, feeling the warmth of a blanket around her. It was a strange sensation almost like she was not here at all. In her haze her eyes flickered open and she looked up to see familiar long strands of hair. She reached out to briefly touch them, they were faint like strands of gold. “Mother...? She stayed lying on the ground feeling a soft hand caressing her head. She heard the woman faintly whispering something to her. “What are you saying? I can't hear you?” The voice continued until it became louder in volume, “Si deus me relinquit, Ego deum relinquo.” As if spurred on by those words the white surroundings turned to black as the grip on the back of her head grew tighter and she felt a shocking pain in the back of her head.

She woke up with a start wondering why she was lying in the middle of the living room on the floor though the answer suddenly came to her as she noticed glass bottle and the pungent aroma of alcohol. Looks like dad is home. She sighed wondering how long he would be out of jail this time. She just hoped he would find some place to work and stop drinking but from the sight around her, she doubted both of those things. She tried pushing herself up on her hands but a sudden twinge in the back of her head caused her to cease action and fall to the floor again. She gingerly brought a hand up to the back of her skull and felt a sizable welt there. She took a deep breath and brought her hand around to her face and sighed in relief when there was no blood. “Oh thank god. Just a bruise.” Slowly taking her time she got up to her feet and made her way to the bathroom.

She could already smell the mess before she got there. Upon opening the door she suddenly smelled alcohol but more pungently the smell of vomit. She nearly hurled when she entered the room. A slight concern for her father washed over her momentarily, but was soon replaced with disgust as she saw a note on the sink stating something about repaying someone and getting more booze. The rest of the note was blurred out by some sort of liquid, she really did not want to know what it was, so she could not read the rest. It would have been pointless anyways she figured as she started to clean the bathroom before taking a shower. She supposed she would have to do laundry tonight. She sighed as she got to work.

=========================================================================

As she got dressed and out of the shower she heard her phone beep. Drying off her hair she went to look at it noticing a long list of coffee and the words “Please for the love of god be off today.” She smirked as she looked at the phone again and sent a quick confirmation. She did have school today but she could skip it. Also most of her job sites had been around the demon construction site so some all of them were busy with relocating so she could not work them right now. That and the temp agency had not found her any stores to work at for the time being. She pulled on a hoodie in order to cover some of the bruises on her arms and decided to give herself one more look in the mirror. It seemed like the foundation she used was doing good to hide the darkening bruise of the side of her face she discovered after her shower. If worse came to worse she could always brush it off as a freak accidental run in with a pole. Which they would believe because half the department saw it happen to her a month ago. She shook her head a bit before gently placing a baseball cap on the top of her head. She brought the brim down a bit and glanced in the mirror one more time deciding it was enough to disguise it.

Stepping out of her apartment she broke off in a run towards the coffee shop, hoping that they would not tack more on to the order so she could make one trip this time instead of three. She whistled as she walked and just as the coffee shop building was in sight she got pulled into an alley by gloved hands. Thrown off and disoriented from the welt on the back of her head she barely managed to catch herself and dodge a blow from what appeared to be a large wooden dowel. She struggled to her feet before she turned to face her opponent. Who were a bunch of high schoolers from her school wearing mittens and carrying what appeared to be a broom handles of various materials. Not feeling like getting beaten up by broomsticks she stood there and quirked her eyebrow, How can I help you?

One of them thrust the end of a broomstick towards her face. “We know what you are! We have proof.”

Miss stood there looking at them in obvious confusion, “You know what exactly. What do you mean by what I am?”

“SILENCE! We will be the one's talking here! Come on, we'll explain our proof on the way.” at the end of this I felt two broomsticks poking me in the back as the led me down the alleyways. While this was happening another of them stepped up with what looked to be a hastily thrown together word document.

“Ahem... The party being accused is Michelle Fortuin, other wise known as Misfortune. Umm... wait... Yeah... That's it. Er she is suspected of witchcraft and summoning demons.”

Wait... why? Miss thought as she heard him begin his accusations which she assumed was a list of things that happened that were inexplicable or bad in their lives.
The boy continued on, “So... Basically. You have been in several high profile accidents which we looked up online. The first being the Bus Crash that happened last year were the bus flipped but you came out of it unharmed, another was the time that cable snapped while construction was going on last year crushing a bunch of people nearby and you were unharmed even though you were directly under it, then there was the time that vehicle barreled through the fences into the schoolyard and you were unharmed and well... there's a lot of things here. Next is your crimes against some of the current people here.”

“Why does my bad luck always come back to bite me twice?

The boy coughed again clearing his throat, “Last week Billy accidentally bumped into you and then two days later during an important test he failed miserably it was like he was cursed. John looked in your direction and tripped down a couple steps twisting his ankle knocking him out of last weeks baseball tournament, again like he was cursed. Finally Steve, dropped his lunch and you picked up the paper bag. The next day he had food poisoning. …. Like he was cursed.”

“And what about you? What happened to you?”

“Me … Uh well.. I'm just here because they need someone to sound official! But yeah that's what you've be accused-” The boy suddenly got smacked over the head by another one and glared at. The boy reading the paper then flipped the sheet over, “Oh right! There's more.”

“Of course there is.” She winced as one of the boys tapped her on the top of the head with a broomstick as if to get her to silence herself again. She zipped her lip deciding to just listen until they were completely done.

“Ah due to these... er... Circumstances. We have reason to believe that you are the one that caused hell to rise and here by sentence you to... WHAT?!” With that they all stopped in front of an alley as one of the boys looked at the sheet that the other boy was reading off, “You didn't say anything about killing anybody.”

The ringleader looked at the sheet of paper, “Oh whoops. Forgot that part.... We meant to erase it. I'll continue from here.” He nodded at the paper holding boy as if to tell him to run off. The ringleader looked at her and cleared his throat, “Accused one! Guardian of all Misfortune. We have decided to banish you to the lands from which you came.”

“But we aren't allowed to step past the line if we aren't demons.”

“Well you summoned them... obviously... and have pink hair... I'm sure you'll be fine.”

“But you really don't have any proof... just conjecture. You're assuming I am because well given things that have happened in the past. It is likely to you I did it. But I can assure you I'm not involved. Also... It's called hairdye.”

“NO! You're weird! THUS GUILTY!” With that she felt a broomstick to her side as they tried to get her to go down the alley with it. She allowed herself to be turned not wanting to face another broomstick to the head. When she ran into the back of the guy leading the way as he froze up.

O.U.T.F.I.T:It was lying on the floor in my room.
. . . .F.E.E.L.I.N.G:Annoyed/Angry
. . . . . . . .L.O.C.A.T.I.O.N:Back Alley's on the way to the Demon Construction Site
. . . . . . . . . . P.E.O.P.L.E:A group of High Schoolers in Mittens aka the great heroes of our time.

The Pathogen's Senpai

Sexy Blob

User Image

spaceeeeeeeeeeeeeee LOCATION Some random alley xx COMPANY Michelle xx EMOTION Mildly concerned

If the prisoners were wreaking havoc at this very moment, then Domeki didn't notice it.

It was still relatively early and, considering that it was a 'Friday' (Domeki has observed that humans are oddly more spirited on this particular day), he expected the children to be extra energetic when the time comes to greet them. A part of him felt slightly guilty for leaving the site without alerting Carita; she may have been planning to tell him something important, or perhaps even needed a companion to talk to about their current dilemma. Though, another part of him said that the Right-Hand was entirely capable of handling things herself and in no way required his presence. She was the Right-Hand for a reason, and technically, his job here in the mortal realm is to just make sure she doesn't get herself killed, which isn't exactly a very difficult thing to do, seeing as how Carita could easily rip the face off of any lesser demon that dared question her authority.

As he passed through the alleyway, his eyes would occasionally flicker toward the open streets. One thing he noticed about this 'New York City' was that it was constantly busy; the city itself appeared to never sleep, let alone its inhabitants. Actually, if he had to guess, the city was probably even more bustling at night, and possibly more dangerous, too. He paused to stare out the entrance to the alley, spotting many human bodies passing by, not noticing that they were being watched by another sentient being. The first time Domeki attempted to walk among the humans, he was given many startled glances along with a series of unpleasant encounters (one of them including an intoxicated man who stubbornly kept challenging him to a fight. Seriously, what about him that made people want to fight him? Sheesh). Since then, he avoided the streets and stuck to traveling by the alleys; according to the humans, the alley was a treacherous place - he wondered why?

The sound of clothing rustled behind him and a sweet, familiar scent met his nostrils. Domeki immediately tensed, staying completely still as a soft chuckle was heard behind him.

"My, my... Look at you, Domeki. You haven't changed at all," came the...male? voice.

Slowly turning to face his new companion, any outward change in emotion was left unnoticed when he saw a young, human male with bright red hair and blue eyes. "Kiva," he sighed, partially relaxing his body as the skin-changer clicked her tongue and gave him a quick once-over. Just like that, her disguise rapidly dissolved into thin air, revealing her original, shapely form. "I mean, I'm not disappointed. Demons don't age very well, after all. You're still wearing that same old mask and- hm? What's this?" Kiva's eyes lit up as she suddenly drew closer, a dainty finger lifting to poke curiously at the heart in the center of his forehead. Domeki took a step back when she did this and shook his head. "Why are you here?" he asked, ignoring the childish pout from the succubus. "Oooh, and you're still super serious. You've always been so straightforward, buuut, I suppose that's what I like about you. ~"

Kiva's lack of an appropriate answer caused a small frown to form behind his mask, but the male otherwise remained silent, even as she began to circle him lazily. "Huh?" the feminine voice rose once again as her hands gripped his arms. Domeki felt a tiny spark of annoyance develop when the woman leaned most of her weight against him, resisting the urge to pull away when her breasts started pressing into his back. "Kiva..." he warned quietly, clenching his fists. "When did you get this? I don't remember you having this tattoo," she chirped, oblivious to the male's disposition as she traced the red triangle with a perfectly-manicured nail. Tearing himself out from her clutches, he spun around and fixed her with a hard stare, though Kiva hardly showed any reaction other than an innocent head tilt and an inquisitive flick of her tail. "You are not supposed to be here," he said carefully, keeping his voice low in case any wandering demon was nearby. The succubus merely rolled her eyes. "Oh, come on, Domeki! Can't a girl have a little fun? A demoness has to feed, you know! And those sad little slop trays they feed me down there ain't gonna cut it," she groaned, planting her hands on her hips.

The Torturer's gaze never faltered. "You are killing innocent humans," he stated bluntly, unfazed by her previous outburst. "Uh, no. Not all of them are innocent, honey. I have very specific tastes, and it just so happens that I quite like the taste of sinners," she replied slyly, passing him a playful wink. "Well...except for this one human. He was clean, but he was so cute, so I wanted to mess with him a little," Kiva quickly added, giggling shortly.

Domeki sighed again.

"The others do not know that, and they are hunting you. I suggest turning yourself in to avoid further complications," the demon instructed firmly, not at all surprised when the female gasped at his words. "Goodness, no!" she shouted, expression the pure definition of "Sir, I am appalled." "I'm not going back down there! Do you have any idea how fun the human world is?"

When the Torturer failed to respond after a moment, Kiva grinned as a knowing gleam appeared in her eye. "....oh, you do, don't you? That's why you're not just grabbing me and dragging me back to the construction site. Then again, that may be because you're a gentleman, but still," a dangerous look crossed her face as she leaned in, her smile transforming into a smirk. "It's nice, isn't it? The mortal realm? Bet you could stay here forever, if you want. No more basking in the screams and blood, just in the sweet, sweet freedom. No one to boss you around, no worries about anything, and all you'd have to do is take care of that nosy Right-Ha-"

"Enough."

The succubus clamped her mouth shut and blinked at him. Shortly after, she backed up and shrugged nonchalantly, closing her eyes. "Eh, I'm just saying. It's pretty nice up here." Domeki watched her thoughtfully before cocking his head to the side. "You seem to dislike Carita very strongly. Why?" Kiva cleared her throat and began idly twirling a strand of snowy hair with her finger. "Uuummm, because she's an uppity b***h?" she responded cheerily, lips lifting into a quirky smile.

He will never understand female demons.

"....leave now, before I change my mind," he murmured darkly, jerking his head in a random direction. Kiva started to speak, but halted when she was shot a sharp glance. A somewhat sad expression appeared on her face until she gave him a soft pat on the chest. "Thanks, sweetie," she said quietly, walking a few feet away before disappearing altogether. Domeki spent the next several minutes counting the seconds that ticked by, his head swimming with various thoughts. One thought, however, was much clearer than the rest, and it was that he just allowed a prisoner to escape.

Carita was going to have his head.

"NO! You're weird! THUS GUILTY!"

...what the?

At the sound of another voice, Domeki started toward the direction in which he heard it. The large demon crouched behind a wall and peeked his head around the corner, spotting a group of young humans making their way toward him. They didn't seem to see him yet, but the male noted that the pink-haired female in the center of the group appeared to be the odd-one-out, considering the fact that all the others were pointing what looked to be wooden sticks at her. He watched them for another moment longer, intrigued with their behavior until one of the humans jabbed the end of the stick into the girl's side. Immediately, the demon's protective instincts were triggered as he swiftly jumped out from the corner, causing the entire group to stop dead in their tracks at his sudden appearance. Domeki stood tall and intimidating before the teenagers, arms crossed over his broad chest in obvious disapproval. He eyed the human male that stood at the very front of the small troop, his mind automatically telling him that this particular individual was the 'leader.' "I-I knew it! You summoned him, didn't you Misfortune?" the 'leader' squeaked, pointing a mitten-clad finger directly in his face (how very rude). "You're with the demons, after all!"

Misfortune...hm. Now, why did that sound familiar?

"Quick! Cover her mouth before she could give him a command!"

The other humans practically leaped onto the pink-haired girl, broomsticks flying as they scrambled to subdue her. The action, however, merely led to Domeki leaning down to easily swat the teenagers away, much like shooing away a pack of rats. With one hand, he gently picked the girl up by the back of her jacket and lifted her off from the group's prying hands. He brought her up to eye-level and blinked, then promptly set her down on the ground beside him. After looking her over for any injuries (he made a mental note of a couple of scratches), his head snapped back to glare harshly at the other humans, his earlier, calmer aura having instantly diminished. Frozen in fear, the high-schoolers could only watch in horror as Domeki grabbed their leader by the front of his shirt, yanking him toward the Torturer far enough so that their foreheads nearly touched. The male's steely blue irises glowed golden as he bore into the student's eyes, his whole form radiating with the heat of an enraged demon. "Leave. Her. Alone," he hissed before releasing his hold on the human. As the boy dropped, Domeki released his 'spell' on the entire group, allowing them to hastily scramble away screaming about 'Misfortune is out to get us!' and 'I want my mommy!' The leader struggled to get on his two feet, having slipped a multitude of times out of sheer panic before racing off after his comrades, leaving Domeki and the girl to themselves in the alley.

The demon grunted as he watched their rapidly retreating figures, then turned to crouch down in order to talk to the human female at his side. "Are you okay, little one?" he asked softly, tilting his head.

User Image

d r ii BONES's Fangirl

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Olivius could have spent the better half of his day complaining about all the things that had gone wrong in creating the useless prototype that was the human race, as surely they had been nothing more than a starting point. The primal beginnings of something greater that wound up as a smudge on god’s book of brilliant inventions. That’s all they were. An ink stain. A splotch. A mistake. There were a few exceptions to this theory however, one of which was prodding him persistently in the side with light kicks. By now Mallory had clearly heard enough of what he had to say and wished to steer the conversation towards her acclaimed ‘reason’ for having come to the construction site in the first place. True, he believed that the woman had better things to do than wait on him all day but the notion that she’d want to do anything else perplexed him. Was he not the ideal of what these humans called ‘fun’? ”Yes well, irrespective of your friends attempt to reclaim her undergarments, I’m afraid her quest is rather pointless. There’s no coming back after that. I’m afraid that what goes down doesn’t necessarily come back up.” Olivius mused as he got to his feet, a toothy grin lighting his face in taking note of Mallory’s unusual way of interacting with her own kind. Surely she was unique, but it was the way she used that tongue of hers to lash out at others that made him question if the girl was truly from this realm. ”In regards to your inquiry, yes. I’ll admit we have been rather busy, haven’t we?” News of the prisoners and their escape was meant to be kept under lock and key for the sake of preventing an uproar in panic amongst demons and humans alike. More so for the latter, but Olivius saw benefits in telling Mallory as much. It wasn’t necessarily his need to rebel that gave her access to all the information he had so much as it was his need to protect what few had made it onto his nice list. Mallory was unique. She was special in being one of the few who understood him and did not drive him to the point of wanting to completely bludgeon her for the fact that she was a human. Not to mention he rather enjoyed her company specifically for more reasons than he was willing to state be it aloud or in thought. All this compiled together left him with the thought that, surely, this was what it was like to have a friend.

”We’ve had a little bit of a mishap downstairs. A leak. Prisoners to be exact. Some codpiece down under left the gates open for the damned to run loose and wreck havoc upon your precious NYC. It’s no joking matter but who’s to say I’m not laughing? They're harmless… most of them. Though there are a few in particular it would do good for you to keep your wits a-“ But before he could get to the important bit, Olive was interrupted by the strangest buzzing sound… Except it wasn’t a buzzing at all. It was Carita. Bitching. Again. Now the right hand man’s presence alone was enough to send Olivius’ blood pressure sky rocketing but the moment she opened her mouth all bets were off and Olive was not only left with a bad taste in his mouth, but several accusations in which he’d been wrongly accused. This abomination, this…. wretch, had not only the gall to assume it was he who had brought Mallory to the construction site but that he’d had the intention of defiling them as well! Normally such would have been greeted with a grumble and the role of his eyes as there was very little Carita could say that Olivius took seriously. And he’d done just that. But as soon as the threat on the girl’s life came tumbling off the tip of Carita’s tongue he immediately snapped his head in her direction with wide eyes an enraged expression strewn across his features. Such things would not so easily go ignored as he took the lives of the few he did enjoy, very seriously. Something he was about to let the whole site know as he planted himself firmly in front of the demoness with his face mere inches from her.

”THE ******** DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME!?!?!?” His blood was practically simmering beneath his skin to the point that steam could very well waft from his pours had he tried hard enough. And as he lifted his hand, jamming his finger into Carita’s chest, he seemed completely unaware of the growing amount of attention they were getting from nearby workers who had heard the open invitation to challenge Olivius for the sole purpose of devouring his company. ”Listen here you pretentious capocchia! If you think I wouldn’t kick the a** of any one of these lifeless subordinate mutts you call workers and yours to boot then you have a hell of a lot information missing on that roster you have shoved up your own kisser! I didn’t bring these crazy ******** here! And frankly, the fact that I’m being accused of putting their lives in danger while you’re threatening to ring the dinner bell doesn’t exactly read clear of bull s**t either! You want to play the authority game with me?!?!? FINE! BRING IT YOU OLE b***h! LETS SEE HOW FAST YOU RUN!" Just then Olivius caught sight of one of the other demons nearing the two girls, reaching for Katherine's leg with a gluttonous gaze only to have his hand practically ripped clean off his shoulder as Olive reached out for it and yanked him back. His face contorting into the form he'd been born with only to revert back to his human one in realizing that he was still amongst friends. He couldn't very well allow Mallory and Katherine see his true form less they too think him a monster. And he hated the idea of being rejected by the few who could tolerate his presence. "Forget it. You're not worth the efffort. THE LOT OF YA! I never liked this ******** place anyway..." And with that Olivius shoved the demon backwards and cast a look of indifference towards the right hand man as he scooped down and lifted Mallory off the ground, sitting her on his shoulder whilst his arm balanced her by wrapping firmly around her legs. "And Carita? You ever want to talk about my junk again, just ******** ask. I'd be glad to whip it out for her majesty." He remarked with a bow and moved to make his way past the construction site's borders, waving for Katherine to follow. "Come along Red. Your panties have been dropped. You won't be getting them back any time soon."

ᴛнᴇᴍᴇ // νᴏιcᴇ // ᴛʀuᴇ ғᴏʀᴍ

Wнᴏ ▶ ▷ ▸ ▹ Demons n shet. // Mallory and some loud mofo.
                                                                          Wнᴇʀᴇ ▶ ▷ ▸ ▹ Leaving the construction site.
                                                                          Mᴏᴏᴅ ▶ ▷ ▸ ▹ Hoes before bros.

[ ᴏᴏc: ]

d r ii BONES's Fangirl

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100

It wasn’t the drive over that put him off so much as it was the notion of where he was headed. Alerin wasn’t a regular churchgoer. In fact, he’d rather have nothing to do with anything that might have a follow up of in depth discussion regarding religion and the sins of the past but as he saw it, it was better to have someone looking out for his little girl… Even if she’d already passed into the next realm over. Perhaps that’s what this was. Self reassurance. Maybe he thought that if he went once every few months, said a prayer or two, that his baby girl would smile down on him and know that her daddy was still thinking about her even now when everything else seemed to be going to s**t. Appearances aside, Alerin was still worried about the infestation of demons. His base had been reinforced, granted, but he had a feeling his men were not taking things nearly as seriously as he would have hoped. Word had spread that there were some within the gangs who thought it wise to associate with the pests. And while such could be useful he did not think it necessarily safe. There was no telling which one of them was responsible for the recent deaths and if they weren’t careful, such could spread to those within the Red Molly. Alerin knew that there were others who shared his same concerns and were naught but a phone call away. Perhaps the NYPD wasn’t exactly an approachable source but they hadn’t seemed too disturbed by the idea of forming an agreement of sorts to work together to put a stop to the mayhem. And then there was Angel. He was a close friend of the past and one who had also seen it fit to co-operate with Red Molly and the station… But did that necessarily mean that he’d be there when the time came to put those words into action? For some reason, Alerin still felt uneasy about contacting the man. It had been so long and the brief discussion they’d had in front of the police department with the chief had been… impersonal. Professional even. And since then he’d heard not a word.

The up rise in recent deaths has escalated and many are fearing not only for their safety, but that of their children as well. Studies have shown that at the current rate of fatalities amongst New York city’s youth-“ Alerin leaned forward, past both driver and passenger, as he flicked the radio off and opened the car door just as it was beginning to slow. In a desperate attempt to catch up with the Red Molly’s boss, the passenger of the car hopped out shortly after and followed in suit. Alerin would have normally gone alone but with the recent developments over the past several weeks and hell’s gates naught but just down the block, he figured it would be best to at least have one armed individual close at hand. Either way, such was minimal by his standards as normally he would travel with two or three. The sound of Alerin’s dress shoes meeting the cement stairway drew his attention back to the present as he reached for the cathedral doors only to be cut off by his company who quickly shot forward to open the door for him. He cast the man a questioning look which caused him to slink back automatically, opting to wait outside until he was finished. To be honest, Alerin was never quite sure what one was supposed to do in a place like this. Pray, obviously, but was that all? Did these people simply spend their days sitting amongst their peers, dwelling upon all they’d done wrong? Waste their lives away mourning over what could not be changed? … Then again wasn’t that what he’d come here to do? With a shake of his head, Alerin took a seat amongst the pews. Casting brief glances towards several individuals sitting closest to the monument up ahead and took to them as an example, bowing his head and silently running over the same prayer he’d recited each time he’d visited St. Alexander’s… And then again… and then once more for good measure. It was halfway through the third prayer that his mind began to wander…. Who was St. Alexander? Was he even a religious man? Or a saint for that matter? Unfortunately Alerin wouldn’t have enough time to find out for just as he was looking to shut his eyes and continue on with his prayer for Molly he felt the entire pew practically shift, an arm coiling around his neck and pulling him close.

”HEY BOSS! WATCHA UP TO? WHA?!?!? Why are you in church? I for one never thought you to be a bible thumper HA HA HA HA!!!”

Robby, one of the middle ranks of the Red Molly, swung his head back as his laughter echoed across the holy walls of St. Alexander causing heads to swivel in their direction. A large éclair lay planted firmly in his hand which was attached to the arm that had been flung around Alerin, practically oozing crème as he moved to take a bite, while the other held an apple fritter. The kid had a sweet tooth. Unfortunately it was never enough to keep his mouth full and void of sound. ”Would you at all be inclined to keeping it down?!? WE’RE IN A CHURCH GOD DAMNIT!”

”HA HA HA, yeah but I mean…. Why? Like, don’t you have better things to be doing? God already made it clear he don’t want nothing to do with us, letting hell pop its ugly head up right in New York and all. And how about that irony!!! Right near the church, no doubt! Gotta admit, the big guy upstairs sure has a lot of humor!!!”

”Yes well lets hope he still does when it comes to your judgment day, hm? Now what is it you want?”

”Hm? OH! RIGHT! So I was just in the neighborhood and I was walking and stopped by the donut shop when, all of the sudden, I see that Angel guy and some of his posse walking down the sidewalk. So I get to following them, ya know? And wouldn’t you know it, the guys got a jar with some little critter in it and he’s heading for the construction site! Or at least that’s what I heard his second in command say. I couldn’t really concentrate all that well. She had a nice rear end if you know what I mean.”

”Angel?” It wasn’t hard to believe. He’d always been a man prone to letting his impulsive nature get the better of him. Alerin wanted to think that the man knew what he was doing but there was still a strong part of him that worried about Angel. The loss of Veronica had been rough on him and although he’d heard of such, Alerin hadn’t been there personally to see him through his grieving. And with the passing of time it seemed he’d become more and more rash with each day that went by. Yes, he had two of his men with him, or so Robby claimed. But was that really enough to put his mind at ease? ”Get up.”

”Huh? Where are we going?”

”To the car. We’re going to tail along and see just how careless this lot is. Brought your gun?”

”OH BOY DID I!!!!” Robby shrieked and pulled out his pistol as he followed eagerly after his boss, much to the dismay of the Christians still watching the men from the pews.

The car did not pull too close to Angel, nor did it linger behind. For not long after having pulled out of their space the leader of Veronica’s greed came romping past, forcing all occupants of the vehicle to duck down in a panic before Alerin rolled his window down slyly and watched as the trio went on their way. ”Angel, what are you getting yourself into?.... Follow them.”

"But sir don't you think that's a little... childish?"

"Just do as I say. If I've learned anything about him over the years it's that he's as good a shot as he is a magnet for trouble. Don't drive too close but... not too far either. I want to be within shot should he need our help. And for goodness sake Robby! Pull your head back in the car!"

"SIR YES SIR!"

ᴛнᴇᴍᴇ // νᴏιcᴇ // ᴍᴏʟʟʏ

Wнᴏ⇉ My men.
                                                                          Wнᴇʀᴇ⇉ The church // tailing Angel in a black luxury car.
                                                                          Mᴏᴏᴅ⇉ Please don't do anything stupid.

[ ᴏᴏc: ]

Hygienic Punching Bag

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
                      User Image

I'M JUST A RAMPANT DOG OF WAR
                          AnInef • • • • • • SO PLEASE LET ME LOOSE && CRYanineffableconclu HAVOC !
                          anineffableconclu▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩

Blood pumping, audibly in his temples, His frustration was becoming physical in its manifestation. Hands, once steady, now shook in terror as he performed his very delicate operation. It was critical to his psyche that he completed this without a hitch, for it had been hours before that Iago tasked himself with this challenge. Sweat began to bead on his forehead. Fingers moving nimbly, he pushed a card into its place upon the house of cards. This was perhaps the hardest he had concentrated in a while. Well, maybe that day when demons were spewing from beneath them came to a very close second. The empty studio apartment table held only one other item on its bounds, which was a smartphone. Unfortunately, it had been set to vibrate, which Iago would admit was his own mistake. The phone sparked to life, toppling the entiritey of the house of cards he had constructed. “[********]” The word pierced his lips with no anger, but only anguish, as what laid before him was a good mornings or hard work. With increasing despair, the brawler picked up the phone off the table and proceeded to read the text message.

‘Patrol for demons – hourly reports – Bosses orders
                                                  -Love Jerry.’

Goddamn it Jerry Iago thought to himself, his thumbs dancing across the screen to type back a quick, yet reluctant ‘K’. The reluctance was rather out of character, but it was directly related to why Iago hadn’t been at the headquarters already. Within the previous week, the reckless redhead had gotten himself into a rather bad car accident. Though Iago walked away unscathed, the same couldn’t be said for the beautiful vehicle that he had once owned. Unfortunately, the replacement vehicle that was appointed to him was much less to his tastes than the turbo car that once loitered in the garage below. A look of even greater dismay crossed his face as the brawler realized that there was no escaping the fate of having to sit in the vehicle parked below. Grabbing the square keys off the table rack by the door, he bid adieu to his apartment and the last shred of self-respect that he held. Pulling up the hood of the black jacket he wore, hoping to avoid the eyes of people that knew his likeness, Iago made his way to the silver disgrace of a car below. Opening the door, and having a bit of a struggle to fit, he pressed the on button.

At that moment, Iago’s very own Toyota Prius came to life.

The miniscule hybrid, which he barely fit in, rolled silently out of it’s parallel parking space. With great fuel efficiency, Iago began to roll towards the city. The probably greatest thing about the demons spawning was the fact that he could actually drive in the city. Usually traffic was bumper to bumper where ever you went, with cyclists weaving in between and people shouting and flipping each other off, (seriously there was nothing slightly romantic about NYC,) but now he could at least drive at some moving speed. The radio on the dashboard sprang to life on its own accord. No wait, radios don’t do that. Iago looked down at the imp sitting in the passenger seat. The imp had set off the seat belt alarm, which was now beeping furiously as the radio played. The slightly amused, slightly angered redhead stared at the imp, who met his gaze with a challenge. He pulled over and looked at, “Put on you seatbelt.” Voice alight with anger, not at the imp, he had grown used to them, but at the seatbelt alarm.

Holding the smartphone out and taking a picture of the imp, “Where are you going?” He said, sending the picture to Jerry. ‘This weird enough?’ the text under the picture read. As he was taking out a cigarette from the carton shoved into the cup holder and lighting it, the small demon responded, “Just around the corner is good.”. The Prius lurked around the corner slowly. “Well, here we are.” The imp nodded and quickly removed itself from the car, which now smelt like smoke so much that Iago actually noticed. Rolling down the windows for a second, he stopped, and looked out his window. In the alleyway across from him, he saw a hulking figure wearing a mask covered in a plethora of strange tattoos. He knew that guy anywhere. Iago’s blood boiled, this was far more exciting than building a house of cards to him. A wicked grin formed on his face and he rolled down the passenger window and made a u-turn quickly in the street so the window was facing the alley that the masked man was in.“DOOOOOOMEEEEEKIIIIIIIIIIIII.” Lungs booming at max volume, even though the man was only a few feet into the alley and he was stepping out of the small car, “LEEEEEEETSSSSS FIGHT!” Iago walked towards the alley Domeki and some girl were standing in. The man had a solid seven inches on him, and tons of muscle mass, and Iago came to a stunning revelation.

Did Jerry sign his ******** text with ‘love’?

Gracious Gatekeeper

User ImageUser Image
                                                            [Location: Alleyway] [Company: Domeki Michelle & Iago] [Mood: Ecstatic/ Bemused]
                                                            "Now what was that word again?"She mused out to herself, her voice soft as a finger went to tap against her lower lip. "Miss?" No no, she musn't be bothered right now, and the soles of her shoes pressed onto the pristine tiled surface of the hallway that she walked in. "It started with a 'C'. . ." she drawled out as hips swayed back and forth and her finger tapped her lower lip in rhythm to the song that poured out through the headphones attached to the musical device that was securely gripped in her other hand. "Miss! Miss!" The young male called out, his voice registering clearly and loudly in her kitsune ears. Why did he think he need to call so loudly? She could clearly hear him, and if she didn't think of the word now she would clearly forget again. Though as if he didn't know her current dilemma he called once again, "MISS!" but instead of being met with a harsh glare he was met with her turning around fluidly and asking calmly, "Yes? I heard you the first time," and was met with an incredulous stare. But what was the rest of that word?

As if he were out of breath the male dressed in what she knew to be called scrubs huffed out, "If you heard me the first two times then why didn't you answer?" The two were at a standstill as she blinked in response to his question, red eyes quirking beneath the confines of her hood as well as her lips as she sounded out, "Wasn't it obvious? I was in mid thought," but instead of realization his features dead panned until what she knew to be confusion spread across his features. "How. . .are you. . .able to hear me?" his words were slow and calculated and smiling to his question she giggled out and tucked away the musical device, "Because I have two sets of ears." His next reaction... oooh how she adored it, and proving to him by drawing the hood of her jacket back what emotions she witnessed next made her eyes widen. "DEEE....." but she quickly clamped her hands over his mouth, "It's okay, I'm here to help. . ." she soothed out, her features soft and subtly pleading, but despite that he started screaming. Oh crap buckets. . . Like when she was usually cornered he backed up she followed in suit, waiting for him to back up against the wall and sure enough he did, but during the entire time he was screaming and she pleading at him to stop.

Think think, who was it that wanted to see her. . . Crap! Why did her memory have to be so horrid! Her eyes clamped shut and her features scrunched up but soon enough there was a crowd and oh boy. . .they were advancing on her. Red eyes went wide and staring towards the crowd of both doctors, nurses, and family members, soon she found herself running through the double doors and into the children's ward. She dashed her way into the furthest room possible, turning and flinging herself into the room and hiding in a corner.She stayed as still as she could, knowing that the humans could not move as fast as she could. Though despite it all tears formed in her eyes, and slowly sinking to the floor, she curled up with her knees tucked up and into her face."Why are you crying?" Asked a voice soft and so pure, and wiping away what tears she had shed she gazed up and to whom the voice belonged to. It was a little girl, with hair the color of wheat, so golden and eyes a dusty blue. B-Because I messed up. . ." she sniffed out a couple of times, still sitting in the corner that was next to her bed. "Well then, fix it. . ." she piped out simply, only to be followed by a few small coughs from her frail body.

It was then that she was aware of her surroundings, and scrunching up her nose she rubbed away what smells had begun to assault her. What tears she had in her eyes were quickly wiped away and she going to kneel seemingly instantaneous at her bedside and softly hover over the little one. "Could I fix you?" For some reason the little girl found that funny cause she heard laughter, and for that moment she wondered if that too was an innuendo and decided to change the topic. "Where are you parents?" though that didn't seem to be any better as the frail child looked away and murmured, "They're on vacation. . ." the tone in her voice had changed. Red eyes narrowed and her ears furrowed down, and resting her hands upon the edge of the bed she sulked out, "You're lying." The girl, however, turned to face her and for the first time she saw how skeletal the girl was. "Not like it matters," her coughing started to worsen, "The doctors say that I don't have long. . .not that they want me to hear that," she started to register a rapid beeping noise and she winced softly because of it, but the short laugh brought some solace to the now electrical humming noise that radiated around her.

"There she is!" Oh crap! Not that voice again! Her eyes frantically fitting between the crowd, the girl, and the windows behind her her mind swarmed with ideas. Cluttered until. . . Then fix it rushed through her mind and her arms flew up and landed upon the girl and the last thing she remembered was the male yelling, a soft light and the beeping dying down. She had clutched her eyes shut and upon opening them she noted that her hands were upon the little girl, a little less skeletal and the room was virtually silent. A rhythmic beeping sounded in her ears, and looking to the screen she read the numbers which had no meaning or purpose for her. That was until he spoke. "Her heart rate has returned to normal," that voice. . .she knew that voice. "Doctor Adams. . " he smiled in her direction, "So you do remember me," she laughed softly but before she could say anything else that male's voice sounded out again, "Is she the miracle worker that you spoke of earlier?" a sheepish smile spread across her lips and she scratched the back of her head , and before anything else could be said she asked, "How is that little one I came to visit yesterday?" She couldn't help but to eye the little girl, color coming back to her features and she not looking away when he spoke "She was discharged yesterday," only to smile sweetly in response. Oh right, she was the one with cancer. Now she remembered that word.

Making her rounds she left the hospital shortly after, having been there through the night and working as much as she could before she started to grow famished. As she left though she couldn't help but to pause, looking back towards the building and grabbing the thing that they called a newspaper. She had slipped in the headphones once again and pulled the hood over her head, and disregarding the few glances that she got she made her way out and into the human world once again. A sense of wonder filled her eyes and her entire being, as she listened, looked, and took in all that she could see. A smile spread across her lips as she selected another song, her fingers deftly sliding across the screen of what they called an ipod touch. Tucking it away she made her way down the sidewalk, her tail softly swaying beneath the jacket that she wore. Where was she going? She supposed she should check in at the construction site once again, as it had been a few days since she last checked in. They knew how to get a hold of her just call her name loudly enough. . . she was bound to hear it but in all actuality she could live without hearing it for a while. With the newspaper in hand she softly unfolded it, skimming over what looked to be the titles that framed each set of words. Murder, murder, theft, embezzling, gangs, and of course their arrival. . .she skimmed across the words and briefly took it in until she, not heard. . .but smelled something familiar.

Instantly she tilted her head up into the air, sniffing rapidly as her tail begun wagging back and forth frantically. Making her way over she barely noticed that the sidewalks begun to get more crowded, and the random shouts and swears as she decided to make her way through a throng of traffic. One way, then another, a leap onto a building and scaling to the roof tops of it, the comments she ignored she wanted to know this smell. She knew this smell. .. but who's smell did it belong too? Oh how ecstatic she was when she found out. Landing upon a street lamp it jostled with her weight, her hands gripping to the edge as she leaned over and nearer to the two that were in the alleyway. She saw and she heard him, oh my great googaly moogaly was it really him? The smile that stretched across her features would even put the cheshire cat to shame. "MICHELLE! ONIISAN!"She called out from beneath her hood, her voice giddy as she launched herself from her street lamp perch and towards the two. It was easily a ten foot drop straight down; mix that in with the fact that the street lamp was twice the distance of that and still she made it. Her arms easily wrapped around Domeki and her legs followed in suit, her hood flying down and to reveal her grinning features and switching ears. "Good morning my comrades!" she chimed out to them both, going to nuzzle Domeki only to stop as she begun to instinctively sniff him much like a dog would. He smelled different. "Maki,"but she stopped short, noticing yet another figure and blinking towards the on coming man, "Who is that?" She did not let go of the demon that was at least centuries older than she was, but more so looked over his shoulders and to the on coming human and then back to Michelle and smile as her stomach growled loudly.
                                                            (( Ooc: Sorry that this post is so long >.<; I hope it makes sense. Also click on the image below to get her outfit ))

User Image

Cremisi's Husbando

Friendly Fox

User Image

The rain passed, and summer took on blue hues
All alone now
You trembled before me without saying a word.

She blinked as she stood there and noticed the fact that the boys were now paralyzed with what seemed to be fear. Looking upwards she saw what they were afraid of. Oh... no.... She could feel her luck turning south as the scene suddenly unfolded around her. "I-I knew it! You summoned him, didn't you Misfortune?" The ringleader Steve said while pointing his finger right towards the giants face. She wanted to say something to show she did not do it but she could already tell that they were becoming unreasonable. ”You're with the demons after all!” Steve shouted yet again as he turned towards her. ”Quick cover her mouth before she can give him a command!”

“Wait a minute I did-” She hissed in pain as she felt a blow to the back of the head. It was not particularly hard but for some reason it stung. She immediately dropped to her knees throwing her arms up over her head as she felt some more blows from broomsticks. However she was really more concerned with the headache she just received from that one initial blow. She then heard some shocked gasps from the boys as the attack on her seemed to cease. She blinked a bit clearing her vision as she felt a sensation of being lifted off the ground. She closed her eyes again getting over the slight vertigo before opening them seeing she was face to face with the demon. She stared a bit at him wondering what he was going to do. She sort of let her guard down as she hung there in his grasp. She was at least a foot or so off the ground. She noticed him blink before setting her on the ground.

She had to admit it was kind of cool to be so easily lifted. She hadn't felt like that since she was four, when her mom was still around. She continued to watch him with a sort of dumbstruck expression for awhile until she saw him lift up the boy. She jolted with a brief twinge of panic until he spoke.  "Leave. Her. Alone," She continued to stare at him as he dropped the boy which seemed to prompt him and the others to take off. Screaming about her and how they wanted their mommies. She blinked when he suddenly stooped down to her level and turned to face her. “Are you okay, little one?”

Miss flushed abit at the question and glanced off to the side, “I'm good... um... Thank you.” She stated meekly before she cleared her throat. “I mean no problems! I think they would have left me alone eventually.” She shook her head and took a deep breath to calm her beating heart. She had to calm down, that was not even a horrible situation how was she going to become part of the police force if a little event like this stirred her up. She looked back at him with a more determined look in her eyes, “Though really thanks. I'm Michelle Fortuin. Or Missy... Or Misfortune.. Don't call me that though.” Her shoulders slumped a bit due to the comment but she perked up again right away as she held out her hand to shake.

Though just as she held up her hand she suddenly heard the cry of a a familiar jublient voice from above.  "MICHELLE! ONIISAN!" She then saw the blur of fluffy white and black clothing land on the demon she was talking to from above. "Good morning my comrades!" Miss stood there a bit dumbstruck but then smiled and waved to the girl as she tried to remember who oniisan was. She remembered her saying those words at another time but she also remembered her saying something else. What was it Meka... mecha.. Maka...?

“DOOOOOOMEEEEEKIIIIIIIIIIIII. LEEEEEEETSSSSS FIGHT!” Came a loud and booming voice from nearly directly next to them. Miss flinched as another jolt of pain went through her head as she lifted her hand to the back. She felt something stickyas she touched the back of her skull. Miss frowned at the sensation wiping the sticky feeling off on her jacket as she pulled up her hood. She took a quick glance at her hand seeing flakes of red quickly rubbing it into her skin. It looked like they might have just opened a scab with that hit. Looks like it was just a hit at the right angle.. but that means dad must have really got me contrary to what I though before.

She quick glanced up and noticed that Acca was too distracted with smelling, she supposed his name was Domeki considering that's what the one guy who approached called him to take note of what she did. She sighed in relief. Acca may not really pry into reasons but she was not sure what Domeki would do. He did after all step in to defend her even though he did not know who she was. Who knew how he might react if he knew she had reopened a scab. She really was not used to getting this much postive attention from other people when she was outside the police department. She smiled to herself. It was kind of nice. She then looked over at the guy nearby, “Excuse me but? Who are you?”

O.U.T.F.I.T:It was lying on the floor in my room.
. . . .F.E.E.L.I.N.G:Confused...
. . . . . . . .L.O.C.A.T.I.O.N:Back Alley's on the way to the Demon Construction Site
. . . . . . . . . . P.E.O.P.L.E:Domeki, Acca, and the loud guy.

Feline Protagonist

12,090 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
                                    • There was no way possibe that any sunlight could seep through the thick, black curtains that adorned the one window in the bedroom. Making it hard to figure out whether the sun was up or if night was still active. If you were used to getting up at certain times however then it came easily. A slim figure stirred beneath a single sheet, eyes slowly opened and closed to adjust to the darkness. Short, dark hair was barely visible in the darkness, with eyes to match the individual pushed themselves off of the bed and stood, stretching before vacating the near empty room. Stepping out of the room she was met with light poking through one of the other windows that she had never bothered putting curtains over. Sighing she rubbed her darkened eyes before going about the one bedroom apartment, getting her things together while cleaning up to prepare for her day.

Contrary to belief about how women take too long getting ready, Gia was done in no time, slinging her sheathed katana case over her shoulder she grabbed the cup of coffee she had just made herself before leaving the apartment. If anybody had ever bothered to visit her place they'd probably wonder if anyone even lived there. No personal items other than her clothes and her sword were in the apartment. The walls and counters were bare with no photos of family or even friends, the only visible items that might insinuate life were empty containers of fast food littered about the kitchen. Perhaps people would have been concerned about this, though Gianna had learned that the less items you had on you when moving from place to place the easier it was to up and disappear if you had to. Light steps were barely audible as she moved across the concrete sidewalks. If she had any choice in the matter she would have quit this detective job right on the spot, though her past and criminal activity left her no room for picky behavior.

As if working for the police force day in and day out wasn't bad enough for someone who committed more than their fair share of violations and criminal acts, but now the whole damned city was starting to be over run with demons. All of which seemed a little suspicious in the eyes of someone who didn't miss a thing. Most demons were the epitome of evil or at least mischief, both of which the dark haired girl could relate to. Knowing that it was simple for her to figure out which ones were ones to kill on the spot or simply scare into returning to their own plane. When this whole thing happened, Gia was totally against the concept of these demons being around. Not that she entirely cared what they did so long as it didn't involve her, but the last thing she needed were these cretins getting in her way or causing havoc.

As she walked she raised the cup of coffee to her lips, only to have it knocked out of her hands and splatter on the ground all over her feet when someone...or rather something had run into her causing her to drop the liquid to the ground below. Sharp eyes narrowed and zoned in on the culprit, beneath her feet was a wide-grinning creature. It couldn't have been any higher than her knees, it's entire body was black in appearance minus the white on it's hands and the eerie skull it wore as a sort of mask. Large, glowing eyes looked at her with amusement. Obviously content with what it had just done. Did this thing not know who it had just messed with. Before the creature could scamper off, within moments Gia had swung out her sword and had the sharp end pointed at the things throat. She had to lower herself to the ground some in an attempt to be level with the little monster.

"Did you think that was funny? I'm afraid that I'm not so easily amused."With contempt in her voice she put a little more pressure on her sword as the demon raised it's pointed hands defensively, she could see the sweat trickling down it's face. "The question now is what to do with you. I could kill you, doubt anyone would miss something as ugly as you."It shook it's head and hands swiftly, obviously not agreeing to that method. "Or...I could use a little slave. You know, something to wash my laundry and clean up my place. But I warn you, if you mess up..this sword is always close on hand. Your only other option is to move your hideous a** back to the pit you crawled up out of. I'll give you three seconds to make yourself scarce before I get bloodthirsty."She could barely even mouth the word three before the critter scampered off like someone had lit a fire under it's butt. Clicking her tongue she stood upright and replaced her katana back into it's case. Sighing she looked down at the wasted coffee on the ground before moving on.

(( OOC: Blegh...post is...ehh. But at least it's up, Gia's up for interaction if anyone feels brave enough haha. ))

Craftims's Secret Admirer

User Image
User Image

Location:XXThe work site, nearbyXXXXXXXXXXStatus:XX UninjuredXXXXXXXXXXFeeling:XX Pissed off and exasperated at the same time.XXXXXXXXXXCompanions:XX Everyone at the site, then a bunch of angry looking humans with a grumbling vase..

Of course, that stupid t**t Olive threw a broadway musical of a fit in the middle of the site, and was getting himself and the humans away from the danger zone, which was the intended goal, but Beel felt a pang of guilt under her heavy iron jacket of anger and anti-social tendencies. This time, she deferred to the guilt instead of letting the anger overwhelm her, a move that even surprised her. That stupid kid. It's not my fault he has parent issues and can't respect authority. If we could all live as freely as he tries to, this world would be a very different place, but we can't. She closed her eyes and tilted her face towards the sun, feeling the coolness of the human air brush over her thick skin. It was pleasant here, and if she didn't know better, the same thought of escape and peace that ran through the minds of every other demon involved with the reconstruction effort would have come through her mind as well, but she was too aware that they didn't belong here. Involving demons with humans would tip the scales for the worse, and eventually, the purity of humanity would be reduced and eventually corrupted.
But those were thoughts for another day.

Instead, she decided that it was time for her to take a break, the very first since construction had started only days before. Since she was the boss, she didn't need to stop to talk to anyone, so she didn't. She took long strides and exited the construction site as quickly as possible, but was quickly intercepted by two men and a woman. One of the men was carrying a vase that was making scrabbling noises, as if there was something small trapped inside. She blinked a few times, trying to understand the situation. "What..." She started, furrowing her brow in confusion. Her anger was forgotten, replaced with confusion and slight amusement. Quickly, the amusement overtook her and she began laughing for the first time in days. "HAHAHA What do pffthehe you people think you're doing... She gasped for air and rested one hand on her knees, doubling over as she tried to recover from the sight of the three angry stooges storming off somewhere. "With that vase?" She recovered quickly, although she could not hide a smirk that tickled her face. "I hope it's not going to the construction site." Her amused tone had an edge of warning to it, and thought she was still smirking, she straightened and crossed her arms.

User Image

The Pathogen's Senpai

Sexy Blob

User Image

spaceeeeeeeeeeeeeee LOCATION Random alley xx COMPANY Missy, Acca, & Iago xx EMOTION Slightly annoyed

Technically, all humans appeared very small to Domeki, but this girl in particular was even smaller.

Odd, because it had looked like the group from earlier was within her age range. Perhaps it was a growth defect? Or, did it depend on the different sub-species of human? Imps were, after all, the more petite counterparts of the demon division; maybe the same applied to the mortal realm.

The female human thanked him for saving her, only to state that, sooner or later, the teenagers would have left her alone. Domeki said nothing and stared at her, doubting her words but otherwise restraining himself from voicing his opinion. To him, a complete stranger, the earlier event had appeared to happen many times before. The girl's dismissive behavior and lack of a proper reaction merely strengthened his theory; it was likely not the first time she has experienced actions such as these, and that single fact disturbed him slightly. "That was what the others have called you: Misfortune," the demon murmured, lowering his head. "Michelle Fortuin, your name is very familiar, but your face is not. I am hesitant to suggest that we may have met before. I am Domeki," he rose to his full height, reaching out with a hand to shake the girl's when a shrill voice called out. He stopped midway to allow his mind to process - there was only one person in this universe who called him that, and her name was-

"Acca-Luppa," he commented dryly as the Kitsune pounced on his back, having hardly budged from her rather energetic procedure. "Good morning to you, too. Are you doing well?" Acca started sniffing him (in the beginning, Domeki had found it strange, but now he has long accepted her dog-like ways), and a sharp sense of alert hit him as he quickly realized what she was doing. The male tensed instinctively as she began to speak, only managing to utter the nickname she had created for him before yet another person decided to join their camaraderie.

DOOOOOOMEEEEEKIIIIIIIIIIIII.

Oh, Satan no.

LEEEEEEETSSSSS-"

He sighed loudly.

"FIGHT!"

"He is nobody, please ignore him," the demon said hastily, a tinge of panic lacing his voice. Seriously, why here? Why now? The first heroic thing he did all day and then this guy decides to arrive.

Iago Acciaci was a mystery, and not those complicated, thought-inducing ones, either. The first time they met, Domeki was tempted to believe that the human was insane. Now? He was almost certain. Forget the fact that he was able to easily crush the Brawler's skull within his fist - even if he wasn't gifted with extraordinary strength, it puzzled him as to why the redhead would challenge someone who was easily half a foot taller than him. Just...why?

Humans puzzled him sometimes, but Iago took the money home.

After a long pause, Domeki finally took a gentle hold of Michelle's hand and shook it. "You are a friend of Acca's," he said idly, reaching a hand back to pat the female demon's head. "If there is anything you need to do, I offer you my assistance. But first..." he turned around and began stomping in Iago's direction, somehow managing to forget that he was carrying a one-hundred-thirty-pound fox girl with him."Human, you are testing my patience," he more or less growled, now standing but a feet away from the redhead. "If you wish to fight me that badly, then I suggest that you first make yourself useful by helping us complete a task." At this, he crossed his arms over his chest, craning his head back to glance at Michelle. "...whatever the task may be."

User Image

Tipsy Genius

User Image

Angel grunted and hefted the urn, repositioning most of the weight on one side. What was the shark expecting, a pay raise? On second thought, he hoped Shosuke didn't ask. Last thing he wanted was his shark wandering to greener pastures...or bluer oceans. Whatever.

"Shosuke, what did I say about doing jobs on your own?" Angel chided. "Take a couple of heavies with you next time, okay? I ain't saying you need them. But we can't afford to be taking no chances." He paused and shot a glance at his second-in-command, throwing up one free hand defensively. "I wasn't going to go off alone! ¡Te lo juro!"

He gestured at the two others and himself. "There. That's three of us," he nudged Shosuke and said in a low voice, "Although Dante is loud enough for four, ¿si? Ah, I hope she didn't hear that."

He cleared his throat and rifled through his pockets for his phone.. "I'll message everyone else where we're going," Angel said quickly, flipping through his phone. "There. Hecho. It's done. We can't afford to wait any longer. I'm not going to let these bastards kill another man." That, and his arm was falling asleep. He repositioned the urn again as he began to walk, wondering why he was bringing the damn thing in the first place. It was hard to say. Maybe to use it as a bargaining chip? He doubted anyone would want to bet on the life of this sort of creature, however.

They hadn't gotten very far when he felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. He knew that feeling. It was the feeling of someone -

The sound of cruel laughter shifted his attention. A dark-haired woman...no, demon, was standing between him and his destination. And she was laughing. Laughing at them! Angel felt his blood curdle. What the hell was so funny? She mentioned the construction zone, and his eyebrow twitched with irritation.

"There's no need for us to go to the constructing zone now," Angel said, smiling a very humorless smile. "You're one of el Diablo's lackies, ¿sí? Listen, you!" he pointed a finger dramatically. "I'm going to make you wish you were still in hell, when I'm finished with youaaaaaugh!" Angel swore as the imp, partially escaped from its prison, clamped its jaws down on his hand. He dropped the urn, which fell with a thump and a crack. Yelling bloody murder, he shook the appendage, trying to fling the little viper off. Then he had the sense to grab it by the torso and yank backwards, tearing off both demon and skin. "Hijo de...Just take it!" he flung the imp straight at Satan's right-hand-demon.

Tipsy Kitten

User Image
User Image

ONCE UPON ANOTHER TIMExxxxxxx
                                                █████████████████████████████
                                                tab tab xxxx somebody's hands who felt like m i n e
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                DECIDED NOTHING GOOD IN DYING DECIDED NOTHING GOOD IN DYING DECIDED NOTHING GOOD IN DYING
                                                DECIDED NOTHING GOOD IN DYING DECIDED NOTHING GOOD IN DYING DECIDED NOTHING GOOD IN DYING

”In regards to your inquiry, yes. I’ll admit we have been rather busy, haven’t we?”

"Busy being jackasses, maybe." Three little imps came to mind and she frowned, disappointed that she'd only managed to shoot one. Not to say she was eager to shoot all the demons down where they stood; there were a few she even liked, green haired man standing in front of her included. But interfering with her job was the best way to get onto her own little hit list.

Once Olive began speaking, her full attention was on him, on gathering information. She was surprised to find even Hell could be so disorganized as to allow a screw up of such epic proportions. Though 'allow' might be the wrong word. She imagined the punishments in Hell were nothing to sneeze at. You might be begging for a pair of cement shoes afterward, though it would just put you back in the same spot as before. And, of course, just as he was getting to the most important part, he was interrupted.

Mallory turned her glare onto the demon that had joined them. The woman herself had a rather imposing figure, but Olivius showed no sign of her being more than an annoyance. Mallory was not easily intimidated either and stood her ground. 'Endanger us...what are we, six-year olds?' Mallory's frown only fell further as the woman implied they knew nothing about their surroundings. If interfering with her job was the first way to get on her hit list, telling her she couldn't handle something was the second.

Much like Olive, she was eager to ignore the woman, but the ending of her tirade caused her frown to finally break as a "WHAT?" squeaked out. Her pale skin reddened, quickly and intensely, at the mere idea of herself and Olivius being intimate, and then a few more shades at the added implications of Katherine being involved as well. Her sharp tongue was stuck in her mouth and Olivius was already taking his own turn to yell at the demon, leaving her to quietly wonder what sort of things he could have told other demons or what he spent his time in the construction zone doing that led her to this conclusion. On second thought, she didn't want to know.

Her embarrassed reaction made her miss the demons growing closer until Olivius yanked one away from Katherine's legs. She looked at the surrounding demons, the glare strong on her red face, though they didn't back down. Before she realized it, she was quickly lifted into the air and placed on Olivius's shoulder. Her light frame made it easy for him to toss her up and keep her pinned by his arm. She let out a short, surprised noise that dissolved into grumbles. Not many people were so close to Mallory that they'd walk away from this kind of exchange without at least suffering a few bullet holes to the gut. As her attempts to grumble at him until he put her down failed. she settled for digging into his head with her elbow. "Stubborn git." An odd friendship indeed.

Mallory aggressively tried to calm herself and remove the blood from her cheeks, but the blush was persistent and she was forced to ignore it. "I'm going to pretend that last bit didn't happen and ask you to get back to the original question," she said. "What are the ones we have to watch out for?" When they were past the construction zone borders, she added, "And when the hell are you going to put me down? I can walk on my own bloody feet!"

LOCATION ;; Exiting the construction zone
                                                COMPANY ;; Olivius and Katherine
                                                MOOD ;; Embarrassed Irritated
                                                OUTFIT ;; Cloak in the picture, jeans, black boots, and a white t-shirt
                                                SLANG ;; if mallory uses any british slang that's a bit less common for americans, I'll translate here. Link is the site I use for reference. For example: "Belt up, Jerry: Shut up, Jerry."

SO I WOULD JUST KEEP ON DRIVING SO I WOULD JUST KEEP ON DRIVING SO I WOULD JUST KEEP ON DRIVING
                                                SO I WOULD JUST KEEP ON DRIVING SO I WOULD JUST KEEP ON DRIVING SO I WOULD JUST KEEP ON DRIVING

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                t u r n e d the key and took a drive
                                                ██████████████████████████████
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxW A S F R E E

Hygienic Punching Bag

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
                      User Image

I'M JUST A RAMPANT DOG OF WAR
                          AnInef • • • • • • SO PLEASE LET ME LOOSE && CRYanineffableconclu HAVOC !
                          anineffableconclu▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩

Domeki’s smile vexed Iago. His smile looked stupid.

Actually, it was Domeki’s masks smile that the brawler thought was stupid, but he assumed that Domeki’s actualy face was far more goofy than the mask he wore. Since nobody wore something that ridiculous unless they were far more ridiculous looking themselves.

Except for the pretty women who went to Comic con, they could dress up how ever they wanted in Iago’s opinion. Or undress, which ever fitted their fancy.

On the topic of odd looking characters though, one the masked giant’s compatriots seemed to be incredibly short. To the point where she may have almost legally been considered to be a midget. Midget? Is that offensive? I feel like that’s offensive, Iago pondered, his subconscious mind asking the important questions, as always. ”Excuse me but? Who are you?” The midget spoke with maybe some detectable form of sass. He couldn’t exactly put his finger on it, maybe it was just how she sounded. Though it wasn’t only her height that was odd, what really took the cake was her hair color, which was white and pink, maybe? He wasn’t exactly sure what look she was going for, and didn’t exactly want to know. What really took the cake wasn’t the short girl, but the one with animal appendages. Dog ears, and was that a tail flickering behind her that he saw? He hoped she was a demon, since that was the better option to being one of the people who wandered around dressed up like some sort of animal. But on that topic, his mind also brought up fond memories of comic con.

Mind stuck on scantily clad women, Iago almost forgot he was still being questioned. ”Oh, uh, I’m Ia-“ His voice being overdrawn by the colossal demon’s own. "He is nobody, please ignore him," ”-go.” An audible sigh escaped his lips, and with it smoke from the cigarette still trapped in the corner of his mouth. He hadn’t been minding it, since the sight of Domeki had excited him, but now he felt like his presence was being blown off again. At least Nobody got to fight the Cyclops Iago mocked with a sharp reference that there was no point in saying aloud. It’s not as though the two demons would understand it, and the girl was probably around twelve, so it would fly over her head too. But his masked Polyphemus was someone that Iago felt a strong urge to punch. And for someone with very little impulse control, it was hard for Iago to get rid of the urge to fight, which was the entire reason he had taken up smoking. He had tried drinking a few times, though that wasn’t for him, or so people told him. He didn’t really remember much of those nights.

Body giving a slight tremble, as though he was cold, he could feel the urge dying, it’s absence leaving him feeling a bit more empty. He knew Domeki wasn’t going to fight, the demon had been blowing him off since his first challenge. Iago grabbed his phone from his pocket, pulling it out and checking for messages. Though, there were none. He still had no updates, he was wondering what the boss was up too, but would rather not text the man directly, since he had a bad habit of not knowing his limits recently. Iago looked up from the phone, into a towering demon that now stood a foot away from him. "Human, you are testing my patience," Punch him, do it, punch him, was all he could think while staring at the mask who’s smile still mocked him. The urge still called in the back of his head, but through sheer will power he over came it and it’s correct assessment of Domeki’s mask. "If you wish to fight me that badly, then I suggest that you first make yourself useful by helping us complete a task." Was this his way of asking for a favor? Iago had no clue, but the slight promise of a fight was alluring, though he knew the odds were rather stacked against the reality of the fight happening. "...whatever the task may be." That sounds really shady, Iago concluded, though from the way Domeki had glanced at his new found human friend, he assumed that she was calling the shots.

He was quite literally about to make a deal with a demon. Almost positive that every religious book would condemn him to hell for this, the brawler saw no real issue with accepting. The phone in his hand took his attention for a second, as he hovered over the contact list that displayed itself on the screen. Before messaging anyone, it occurred to him that if they needed him someone would message him. ”Yeah… sure, I guess.” Iago spoke but his eyes not on Domeki, instead on the other human, since she appeared to be in charge of the task. It wasn’t as if he was doing much at the moment. The thought also occurred to him that two demons and what seemed to be a twelve year old was probably along the lines of a horror movie plot, so he should also stick around for that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff