This poll closed on March 7, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 >

Bashful Receiver

User Image
~/Bartholomew/~
Del Rosa

~~~

Carefully pressing against the side of the house, Bartholomew had paused to listen. At first he didn't hear anything out of the ordinary, then shouting. No it was more like raving, frowning, Bartholomew listened a little more closely. Over hearing one of the guards mentioning the name Alistar, the thief's lip twitched. Perhaps a little bit of his old self poked through enough to give him an overly uneasy feeling. While this could prove to be a decent distraction, only moments later, he spotted a guard. Tensing but then quickly moving closer to the shadows, the thief accidentally bumped into a second. Without even thinking and with a swift and agile motion, he had an arm around the man's neck and a hand over his mouth to keep him from shouting out. Naturally, this did not go over too well with the captured party. Thrashing about, Bartholomew had to hold on for dear life to keep from being thrown. This was causing too much commotion, and with the added momentum of the thrashing, he threw his weight into a swift pulling action, breaking the man's neck. The two dropped to the ground with a heavy thud, not wanting to stick around Bartholomew took off towards the back of the house where he found a smaller window that lead down into the basement. With a quick look around and the sound of hurried footsteps drawing closer, Bartholomew dove down and slipped through the window.

An agitated groan escaped him, it was dark, cold, and he was almost certain that he was standing in something freezing and wet. He could only guess as to what it was, but rather than stick around and ponder it, he started feeling around for an exit. Working in the dark was nothing new, but he'd never been in this room so anything he knew about working in the dark didn't really work here. Or at least it didn't for a little while, he'd walked and tripped over something that felt an awful lot like stairs. They were stone so he was able to haphazardly climb them until shaky fingers grazed over a wooden door. At first, Bartholomew only gave it a light push, but it felt like there was something heavy in front of it. Growling, he pushed a little harder, still nothing. Taking a half step back and growing more aggravated, Bartholomew threw caution to the wind and threw his whole weight into the door. It had been enough to jostle whatever was in front of the door. Grinning, he did this again and again until the door and the old wooden shelf in front of it toppled forward. Not expecting it to do that exactly, Bartholomew had toppled with them and landed rather haphazardly on the floor.

Groaning and coughing from the dust, he was met with the kitchen. Figures, but the noise he made would not go unnoticed. Scoffing, he glanced around, gaze falling on a pile of old rusty pots and pans. A deviant smirk split across his face when an old frying pan caught his attention. Not exactly subtle, but it would due. Carefully unburying it, Bartholomew swiftly moved towards the kitchen door and out into the short hallway. Only a few doors away, he saw a faint glow. Sticking to the shadows, he could only guess that Ao was there. Just being that close, just knowing that he was only a few steps away, and once more...that damned second in command was there. Hands twitching slightly before clenching into fists, Bartholomew was finding his chosen path a bit more treacherous than originally thought. With all that commotion outside, tension was no doubt high which meant that the man would not be caught off guard, and Noach wasn't one to be caught off guard easily in the first place. He wouldn't let this go though, he couldn't let it go. Eyes narrowing, Bartholomew gripped the handle of the pan and made his move.

Not making a sound, the thief dashed forward and swung the makeshift weapon right at Noach's head.

===

With: Noach
Mood: Paranoid, angry, betrayed, vengeful, nervous
Health: Nauseous and having difficulty breathing
OOC:

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

( I C A N ` T B E L I E V E T H I S )xxxxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ` Consume me like wildfire...

xxxxxThe tip of my sword...___________
            x
            __________________________ x───x x───x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

" I W A N N A B E Y O U R S A V I O R"

"You don't know how to braid? Well, I think I remember, maybe tonight I can braid your hair and we can see if you like it." He just figured it would be cute if the other wore his hair up every now and again. Although that would probably make him seen more feminine. Atticus wasn't really looking to do that, but a change was good every now and again. If Atticus knew what he could do to change his own look then he probably would, but there wasn't much he could do to his body. Trim his hair? Eh, later. Once they were ready, he lead them out to the church. Well, this time they went down the back, avoiding the main hall of the church. The large bath was empty, since no one was probably up yet. Most people went to the market this early while it was still cool, then when it got hot the bath filled up since the water was cool. He stripped down and encouraged Tsume to do the same. Atticus felt such anger when he saw those marks on Tsume, so much so that he insisted on washing the other from head to toe, making sure to clean every inch of him. Oddly enough, he was pretty quiet through this process, and upon noticing that, he let out a sigh. "You really have such perfect skin, the angel of Haven I suppose."

Once he was done cleaning Tsume, he cleaned himself. The suds on the towel were not very strong and didn't have much of a scent, but at least they cleaned him. He didn't like bathing much... since he had to run his hand over those branding marks. He hated knowing they would forever be on his skin. Forever marking him as a slave of this horrid world. Once his body was clean, he rubbed soap through his hair. He was quick to finish up, then grabbed the towel to rub himself dry. He had brought clean clothes with him, his last pair of clean linin actually. So the idea of going to do their laundry was a good idea. He clumped up and carried his dirty clothes. "Well, let's go grab the rest of the laundry from the bunker then head to the river. Best to do it while it's not blazing hot out." He gave Tsume a bit of time to finish combing his hair, then they headed out back to his bunker. What he was to find, he was not prepared for.

At first he thought the heat was getting to him, since he was seeing double, or close to it. Not to mention, he was sitting on his manhole cover! "HEY! Oi! What are you doing? I don't think it's very polite to sit on someones door do you?" He was obviously teasing because when he got a closer look, whoever this was didn't look like a threat. Just in case he shifted the clothes to his left hand so that he could use his right to grab his weapon if he needed it. Why did Tsume look so much like this boy? "So who are you? I don't take so kindly to visitors..."

[OutOfTime; ..]

Dapper Fatcat

[K]eirus [E]lfrim [A]ldamorphout

Does anyone know I'm broken inside?
Nobody does and nobody tries.
Who cares about how I feel?
Nobody does, nor ever will.

User Image

User Image

Keirus was anxious, he wanted to leave... Badly. He shouldn't have made the movement, he realized that now, especially when the guards all began to show signs of stress. A tightened grip on the whip, a movement towards a short sword, and even an open blade. He could feel one of the four watching him with a stare that read, 'I know what you have' hidden. His lips turned slightly upward in a smirk, his game was up. his green gaze watched as Ao raised a hand for silence, than proceeded to lecture him as if he were a child. Lifting his hands in the air, he simply shrugged off the jacket, and the dogtags clinked against one another, as soft taps of metal against metal rang quietly. The military jacket now resting at Keirus' feet, his arms were visible as the muscles stood out against a black short sleeve shirt. His beret was pulled off his head as Keirus ran a hand through his green hair, returning the taunting smile, "Sorry professor." His voice was, to say the least, sarcastic and his eyes were cutting. Better to have the jacket close than the knife far....

His gaze dropped to his hand, which for no particular reason (lies!) was clenched into a fist, white knuckled and nails digging into his palm. Keirus waited, perhaps not patiently but hey, he waited, for Jay to finish speaking with Ao. The pharmacist shifted slightly, his jacket rustling once at his feet as his boots moved slightly against the floor. Yep, it was certain, Keirus could not stand Ao, not one ounce. The pharmacist started coldly, icily at the window... He felt the same thing, someone was lurking around behind it. Yet he blinked in surprise as one of the smaller, the smallest in fact, launched himself out the window, clearly intent on pursuit... Poor fellow out there. He scoffed, hearing Jay's comment about hearing, simply hearing Alistair evoking Artemis' annoyance. Hearing. When he was nearly the victim of a slit throat and a creeper. He shook his head gently, facing the ground, before he looked up, a soft gleam in his glacier eyes.

As Ao.... Dismissed them, he picked up his jacket, putting it back on, though he stuffed the hat in an inner pocket. "Bye teach." He turned around, about to step out with Jay, who also wanted to split. But that horrid screech that split the air with a spine chilling remembrance. "Sh_t, not him again." Keirus immediately tensed, his fingers pulling the knife out of the concealed pocket into the normal one, as his frame went stiffer, his skin crawling for an instant from the memory of the creep b_stard who had licked his neck. He took a glance at Jay, who had just brushed his hood back with a hand, "We could take the express window." He jerked his head ein the direction, his eyes sparkling as he was only half joking, the other half of him was dead serious, Alistar seemed to have need for another high. And if one crazy addict wasn't enough, he felt someone by the door, though there wasn't any proof by sound or the thud of footprints. The shadow lingering outside the door was followed by a quick flickering one, someone besides Noach was outside, and moving swiftly too.

Putting one hand on Jay's front, his arm rigid, as if blocking him from moving, or protecting him, Keirus' eyes darted to the window. "Well, seems like we have three, actually four options..." He lowered his arm with a half grin, "One, window. Two, tackle Alistar head on.... Three, wait for him to come to us. Four, try to sneak past him." He gestured vaguely to the door, not specifying Alistar this time, as his eyes were still glued to where the shadow had flickered before. Running his left hand, the one not gripping a knife through hsi green hair, he chuckled, shaking his head. "And I thought I could just pray at the church." His green eyes flared, (see picture) and he could not deny the urge to meet Alistar head on, despite how foolhardy he knew the action would be, and how dangerous. Jay was the only force keeping him from running and planting one of his black boots solidly in Alistar's abdomen, or possibly his windpipe, whichever seems more convenient. His grip on the blade tightened as he could only wait for either Alistar or Jay to respond first.

User Image

Screw you, you don't care::. Cautious, anti-social, tense
I'm stuck with::. Jay, Ao, the three remaining guards, and hearing a crazy Alistar approaching
I'm always in hell, but closer to::... In Ao's shady station.

Inside a pit dark a deep
A raging monster there does sleep
Until the day it is freed
And consumes to fill its endless greed

User Image User Image User Image
User Image ››Noach Regner Brandt‹‹

User ImageHearing Jay's efforts to try and dismiss himself form Ao's office made Noach smirk. Kid had guts, and it was terribly amusing to hear someone try and force Ao to make a decision. (Or get him to care, for that matter. It's not like the man gave a bloody damn what it was that his delivery-boys did in their spare time. Though he may not appreciate having to bother with Artemis, the smarmy git.) Still, he might as well give the kid a hand–and perhaps even a cigarette, the kid clearly needed something. His partner seemed similarly inclined. Ao was unsettling in his best moods, and he seemed to be in a darker humor today. Noach wasn't entirely sure if the creeping feeling up his spine was more thrill or aprehension.

Several things happened at once. Noach shifted to open the door for Jay and his 'Muscles', turning just in time to see an oncoming Bartholomew, and Alistar entered sight range. Noach brought his arm up on instinct, the frying-pan making contact with his fore-arm with a sharp crack. He swore, droping his cigarette, and his other arm swung out as a blade hand strike to try and swipe at the attacker's windpipe, even as he dropped low and tried to kick out at his ankles. Noach was about ready to call this day completely shot to hell.

Because, clearly, a (hair-line) fractured arm thanks to another crazed druggie was not enough.

Not caring what it was he'd actually made contact with, Noach quickly pushed himself back into Ao's office, shutting the door and locking it behind him. He motioned one of the remaining guards over to act as a human barricade, while he tore part of his shirt to try and haphazardly splint his arm. That done, he ran a stressed hand through his hair and brought it down to grip the bridge of his nose in an effort to regain composure, and turned calmly to Ao.

"Boss, do you have any idea why an addict with ratty black hair and bloodshot eyes is trying to break into your office and flail at people with frying pans? I believe I've missed something." He sighed, and pulled out the remaining grams of Ao's 'mystery mixture' and a small, dark velvet bag from a pocket in his inner vest. "While I am at it, here is the remainder of my stores, as well as the payment rendered." Perimeter guards could be notoriously stingy, but it wasn't like they actually cared anything about their golden wedding bands anyways. At that, Noach fell into strict parade rest, feet shoulder-width apart, hands clasped loosely behind his back.

Personally, he'd hoped for a better 'return' meeting with Ao, but clearly his hopes meant absolutely nothing as far as the saints were concerned. Still, Alistar might decide to deal with thier pest before he had to do anything more about it, or maybe Ao would send someone actually competent to deal with the problem this time. (And, all right, so he was feeling a little bitter, but getting his arm fractured wasn't exactly his idea for a 'Welcome Home' present. Something like a pack of high-class cigarettes or a hot bath was a bit more his speed.)

A thunk was heard, and Noach could only assume it was someone either falling to the floor or trying to bang against the door. Franky, Noach could honestly care less. He watched Ao intently, as though the others in the room were non-existant, and waited for instruction.

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

Jay ♥ Casey ♥ Nightengale ♥
The Chain Smoker

I am the voice in the fields when the summer's gone
The dance of the leaves when the autumn winds blow
Ne'er do I sleep throughout all the cold winter long
I am the force that in springtime will grow

Keirus wanted to leave, just as badly. Jay's eye languidly slid to the man beside him as he slipped on his jacket, it was too bad Keirus was something niceish to look at and while Jay shouldn't have found that important he did. The idea was that they could go through the front and it seemed that while it looked to be the best scenario, it most likely wasn't. Alistar was know to be a blood hound, anything to do with it and the more people between him and Ao, the more excited the drug addict would get and that meant more hostile. Jay would rather just never have to deal with the guy personally but when things were like this it made him a bit irritated. The room they were in had one window, and that had been the window that the whip boy had went through. Exiting through there would make both him and Keirus targets for that god awful wielder. He sighed, managing to blow some of his hair out of the way so he could function. In his head there were pros and cons to each exit. Alistar was before them and whip boy to the side. Outside was also dark and that made for a huge disadvantage. At least if they went out the front they could see and Jay would be able to handle the weaponry. The disadvantage to this was that apparently now two enemies lurked before them. Ao sure did pick some incompetent guards.

Speaking of guards, the second in command came in through the front and locked it, he even put the big guy before it... well so much for the front. The other was quick to wrap a sling about his arm and for Jay he could tell by the discoloration that it was fractured. Whoever had that frying pan was no joke. His eyebrow raised and he felt an arm secure him. His attention went to the gruff voice that was whispering in his ear and it made him smirk.

"There is no just praying at the church Muscles, if this adventure wasn't a statement of that. Let's go for the window. I would rather risk a whip boy than a frying pan or Alistar, man's bat s**t crazy and crazy people do crazy things." The red head hated improbable people, it made them harder to read and harder to make plans around. Maybe this was why he felt secure with Ao, the man was easy to read. He felt a heat in his chest from where Keirus' hand laid and took some comfort in it. His hearing was good as was Jay's so outside shouldn't be bad.

"Ah we'll leave this all to you guys! Bye now!" Jay took Keirus' wrist and dragged him over to the window. He would go first naturally and so he lifted the glass plains and slipped into the night. Like hell he would stick around and help Ao of all people with anything other than his basic job. He would go back through the front to Katz and get his s**t.

"Hey Muscles, I am heading around front to get my stuff. Bear with me a bit more. I'll make sure to pay you back for all of it. Kay?" He flashed the other a bright smile though he doubted the guy could see it very well and he stole forward through the rubble. It wasn't easy seeing as Ao kept the sides of the house cluttered with stuff, most likely to keep people from coming in through the window without some warning. He made sure to be quiet even as he felt his way towards to front of the house. He didn't need to look back to check if Keirus accompanied him because he was sure he could recognize if the man's boots were there. For a moment he halted and angled himself down enough to see a small form flash through the right side of his vision and head for the front. That was the whip guy, damn he really didn't want to have to fight him. When he was certain the figure had fled a sufficient distance, he began to move to the front where he spotted the two guard bodies.

They were sliced up in no elegant fashion, pretty messy. Normal people in Haven were used to the sight of death and he was used to it more so than that it seems because he had no problem looting the guards of their cigarettes and knives. He took care to examine his surroundings before hiding the new weapon in his sleeve. It was a location close to his hand that he could use quick if need be. He made a motion of silence before sneaking through the main hall and taking a left. Ao's office was to the front, and seeing as there was no blood in this area he could assume that Alistar had gone straight to business. He stole forward, inching along the wall and peaked around the corner to see the scramble of people. Katz was at a table trying to calm everyone down.

"Man, everything has gone to hell today. Nathaniel, my stuff!" He called gaining the attention of the people in the room. Nathaniel growled at him and pointed to the bags of raw metal. Jay went to them and checked them over, pleasantly surprised that he got everything he had asked for from the loot. Another bag was with the others, it was his new supply and he nodded in approval before shouldering everything.

"Just like you Jay to leave when things get heavy." Nathaniel spat but Jay found no emotion in him to spare on Katz, so he just shrugged and started to the doorway. He was on edge because any minute he could imagine Alistar showing up before him. He really didn't want to deal with that.

"I'm alive aren't I? I would call it being smart instead of prideful. Nasty git." He threw katz a beaming smile before making his way through the hall again. He had a bad feeling though and moved quickly. He hoped that Keirus had followed him all the way because hell if he got caught alone and laden with crap. That made for bad fighting but he couldn't abandon his pay either, he needed it to secure his living situation.

User Image
Companionship: Keirus
Thoughts: Lets get out of here.
Feelings: Alert, jumpy
Countenance: Happy
OOC:

I am the voice of the past that will always be
Filled with my sorrow and blood in my fields
I am the voice of the future, bring me your peace
Bring me your peace, and my wounds, they will heal

Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
User Image
XXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
xcccccccccccccxUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcccccccccxxxxxxxxxUser ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
User Image

████████████████████████████████████████████████

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

As Terra entered the courtyard of the church, he sighed heavily and walked around calmly. He felt so extremely tried and lazy. Somehow, he regretted not staying with Alistar and the cute looking kid. Too late now, he was already wandering the church. Getting curious about Alistar's claim about killing the priest, he wandered around and sighed as he wandered aimlessly.

As Terra walked, he almost felt himself get more lost as he went on. There was absolutely no way he was going to find his way around if he continued his stupidity. No matter, he shook his red hair slightly and went inside the building. He would take Alistar's word for killing the priest. Besides, only stupid and unrefined people would go looking for a dead and rotting body.

Great.... where the hell is everyone?

Looking around slightly, Terra sighed heavily and attempted to fix his hair again when he spotted a cracked mirror. As he ran his fingers though his hair, he couldn't help but wonder why would people rely on someone... something that doesn't exist. A thought of having a God... was just stupid in the haven. This 'God' must enjoy watching others suffer.

Once finally satisfied with his hair, Terra turned around and continue exploring the sanctuary. It was still dingy and ugly, but he could see why those filthy bugs wanted to live here. Besides... creepy people don't live in churches. Licking his lips slightly, he pushed the door open and came across people. Instantly, he recognized the head of the church. He had... an air of refinement. Everyone else... not so much.

"Hello there sir. Got a minute? Or are you busy touching such unrefined creatures?"

╔══════════════════╗
Ŧhe end is near...
╚══════════════════╝

Company - ..... Artemis...

Location - ..... Church

Feeling – ....... half disgusted. Amsued

OOC – ..... Worst post I typed so far.....

User Image

User Image

Tsume & Kasumi Sou

"Our father had a thing for sisters..."

Tsume smiled in reply to Finch's offer. Before the war, braids were never very popular in his home town, not even among women but... he had to admit they did look good whenever someone wore them. "That sounds great," he admitted. It was pleasant to have a change, and he was kind of curious as to how it would look. Well, he'd know tonight if the offer held out. With comb and clothes in hand, he followed the other outside and the both headed for the church. Glancing at the other, he raised a brow while they turned to go the back way. Was it a change in scenery too, or did he not want to converse with his peers? The man was full of new changes. Wonder what brought that on... the younger man shook away the thought, and walked quietly next to the other. "You too..." he said after a while. "If you ever need a trim, let me know. I used to cut my brother's hair." By his brother, he meant Jun who unfortunately bore a grudge on him and totally stole his weapons after... It sent shivers down his back to even remember what his brother did for revenge, though he didn't know what there was to be vengeful for. Tsume sighed at his thoughts, then took Finch's hand. With this one with him, he could at least let the subject drop from his mind.

When they entered the bathing room, Tsume removed his clothes and looked down at the marks left over from-- a slight crease formed between his brows. Why the hell could he remember? He still assumed it was Finch who left the marks, but he hardly knew the other to do such a thing. Not that they were permanent. Had it been winter, he would have stuck something metal out in the snow and... his thoughts began to trail while Finch started cleaning him. "I can do that myself," he said quietly reaching for the rag. Tsume truly wasn't a child, and though he did like being spoiled, he enjoyed doing a few thing son his own. And also... Finch's silence was unsettling. With the rag still in hand, he started washing the other's back. While this happened, he smiled. "Angel, huh?" he murmured. Hm, that was something new. "I don't know if I fit the bill; sleeping all day and losing my composure when I'm pissed." He chuckled a little, then stood from the bath. Now that he thought about it, It'd been a while since he'd been truly angry. Was that because of his partner's interest? Well anyway, thanks to Finch, he felt cleaner than usual. Beating the other out of the bath, he started combing his hair at once so they didn't have to stay long. Once most of the tangles were out, Tsume pulled on his shorts, put them in his pocket, and finally put the shirt back on. His clothes, they weren't very dirty, so he just wore them on the way to the bath. This left him with little laundry do do now. Perhaps it had been his conservative self-programming.

As soon as they both were ready to go, Tsume nodded and remained by Finch's side as they ventured further away from the church. He was out of ideas in what to do today after laundry... so what would he do now? Hm, well there was-- No. He couldn't do that. He looked glanced towards the other. "...It's funny... I wanted to read for the longest time, but somehow I don't ever..." He shook and sighed. Along with his memories form the day before, he'd lost his desire to read anything English. The hill came into sight, and the couple's footsteps slowed as they viewed the figure on top of their 'door'.

Swift movements with nimble fingers, Kasumi tightened his little creation until wallah, his third noose in a row. It would have been more concerning had he tied the knot over and over again back home in public. Some would even have thought he was planning to commit suicide or something. But that was one of Haven’s charms; least you got to do what you wanted-- not the suicide part, just what you wanted in general. And Mom wasn't there to scold him, to tell him not to collect wire anymore. Well, even though she complained over and over again it was impossible. He just loved the stuff, maybe even more than sex. The long haired male glanced at the average sized-spool and bit his lip. Alright, it wasn't better than sex, but it did have its appeal. In the shade of his shadow, the ultra thin wire looked like thread at first, but when the sun hit it, its true qualities showed. Just like his eyes. Kasumi looked up toward the sun and smiled, knowing what would happen. Those dull grey eyes transformed under the sun. In this light, they became the beautiful blue they were. The sun received no more attention now that he went back to his work. The small male was just about finished with a knot suitable for climbing when he heard the footsteps, light and unknowing. It was them, he knew it. Kasumi tucked the rope into the spool's hole and waited for them to see him.

The man in front of him, Tsume, was definitely his half brother. Fortunately, they both didn't take after their father but instead... And the blonde beside him, well, he looked kind of baffled. He unconsciously smiled. Staring at Tsume was almost like staring at a mirror. To each other, they were familiar strangers. "You look just like my aunt. I saw a picture of her once..." he started, completely ignoring Finch's words -that was his name right? it reminded him of birds- ”And you father, he is General Sou, is he not?” Tsume’s face was surprised, but became thoughtful. By the way things were going... He felt uneasy.
So you are... my sibling then? he inquired. He sighed when the smaller male nodded. This was going to be a problem... he supposed the younger one wanted a place to stay at least for a short time. "And so, what's your name?" he asked awkwardly. He didn't know what to say to a sibling he'd just met seconds ago.

Kasumi glanced at both of them. So they wanted him to introduce himself? "I'm Kasumi," he replied. The boy cast a distrusting look towards Finch. He seemed like a pervert; he better not have done anything to poor Tsume. (rofl, the beginning of an ugly brother complex) "And I'm not visiting you, I'm visiting Tsume~" he confirmed. He'd been more than curious as to what his brother would be like. Standing up, he approached his half brother and gave him a hug. Ha, thought Tsume was older, they were about the same size. Never letting go of of his older brother, Kasumi looked Finch fully in the eye."May I stay here for a few days?" he asked. Since the man owned the house, it wasn't as if he could barge in.

"A half brother is still a brother to me."
User ImageUser Image
                    xxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

"Don't blame me for your addiction."

T
                    here were so many things heaping on Ao's plate, but now he was quite interested in the letter before him. Quickly, he read and reread the paper while dragging deeply on his newest cigarette. Such the smoker; he wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if his lights eventually went out due to lung cancer. Ah, but such things... To the cartel leader, such a things were myth. He had to experience it to believe it. "Mm," he sighed, exhaling a steady column of fresh smoke. Th' b*****d had balls, Ao would give him that. And about the priest... Had there been a priest? Oh yes, he remembered the timid man, always tending to his flowers. A shame, really. He'd wondered what it would have been like to have such a body under him. He'd never know now, unless he was Alistar. That crazy ******** would give skeletons traction if he ever found any in this place. Maybe he'd been the one whe killed the priest, and since Jay didn't seem the type, there was only one deliverer left to blame. Ao chuckled and took another pull from the so called cancer-stick. Compensation? He had drugs he supposed. As for taking the life of one of his staff, that wouldn't go for compensation. All of them were fairly useful, save Alistar. If the church head came looking for blood, he'd have to chase that deliverer's crazy a** from here to kingdom come. "Can't give anything clean, well that's just insulting," he sighed. There was obviously a price for clean drugs, which required a larger payment (a pyramid system if you will). Usually that payment involved precious metals or long periods of time in bed. He'd be damned if they were given for free.

As for what they got in their drugs? Well, drugs kill you slowly regardless. To those he really hated, he simply sped up the process. Call it a catalyst of you will. Cute? There was nothing cute about the man, but he did enjoy 'compliments' like that. Just gave him that cozy feeling; made him want to drive a knife through the man's back. Repeatedly. "So he really does care," he muttered, stomping the cigarette out on the floor. However, the sarcasm had been badly wasted; Ao's mood was turning wry. But his night had just begun. It wasn't long before Ao heard the keeling screams of his guilty deliverer. "********," he murmured. Alistar's last visit hadn't been pleasant either. Perhaps it was time to put him down like the mad dog he was, because let's face it: he kept killing all of his guards. The noise of metal hitting something soft and the swears of his second in command directed Ao's attention immediately to the hallway, where Noach pushed into the room. Though it was a glimpse as the door shut, he could tell Bartholomew had come back. Great, now there were two addicts in his headquarters: one crazy, and the other hell-bent on revenge. What the hell had the world come to? Hmm, well, he had a vague idea.

Ao watched Noach splint his arm, another unlucky thing. However, he and his staff had free healthcare now (due to some rather thorough convincing). All his second had to do now was take a trip to the hospital. Letting out a huff, he watched Saul reinforce the locked door before taking out two cigarettes. Unlike his usual rolled lung-cancer-in-a-stick cigarettes, these were pretty good quality. Normal, too. Putting one between his lips -he wouldn't light it up just yet-, he handed the other to Noach. "You're gonna need that," he said, taking a final look at the other's arm. It only looked like a minor break... through his peripheral vision, he saw the other two escape through the window finally leaving he and his second in peace -save the guards, but really, who gives a damn?-. Ao's fingers twitched in the direction of the couch, allowing Noach the offer to sit down. It'd look like they'd be here for a while before the addicts outside calmed down. How bothersome.

"I figured you would have know by now," he replied, searching his pockets for a match. With no luck, he gave up and leaned against the wall, lightly chewing the filter of his cigarette. "I sent him to talk to the king." That was all the explanation he had to give on the situation. He was surprised Bartholomew even made it back without a scratch on him. Perhaps he was even driven mad, but that was most likely revenge. Ao shook his head with a sigh as he looked at his two remaining guards. Everyone in this world -other than a few exceptions- were either stupid or foolish; too stubborn or too lazy to follow orders, or perhaps too forgetful to understand an order the first time around. Those stupid, useless excuses for guards. Ao thought of his younger years in Haven when he could have run his business on the streets while killing everyone who opposed. However, over the years he somehow got stuck with a headquarters. "Useless," he sighed. "I think we should re-train them again, the guards." he gave Noach a 'what are your thoughts' expression before locking the window. And now there weren't any easy entrances into the room. Ao approached his second, dug into his pocket, and brought out a pack of decent painkillers. "Take it," he said. If Noach wanted to be useful, he'd just have to wait and heal up. Strain on any broken bone could lead to something worse to handle -or in worse case scenario, something irreversible-, so as soon as possible, they'd be making a trip to the hospital though it was far earlier than he anticipated. The last thing he wanted was a pissed off doctor ******** up his second's arm so... Ao carefully lifted the other's arm and inspected the skin outside. So far, there was only bruising. The pan/weapon didn't even break skin, but that didn't mean the other was fine. "Are you in pain?" he asked directly. When he got his answer, he went to his desk and took out his weapon set - a short sword and a dagger. He doubted they'd need them any time soon, but if he were to visit his good buddy Artemis, he'd want to come prepared. When they were in his hands, he felt a sense of exhilaration. It'd been a while since he'd held these. Ao set the weapons on his desk, then sat near his second. "Did you learn anything new?" he inquired. Might as well make small talk until the idiots outside told him what they wanted.

Dapper Fatcat

User Image

User Image

His green hair moved gently with his movements, and he was about to cross the threshhold to the door, when he could hear a disturbingly audiable crack echo from a pan attacked arm. With this noise, Keirus inwardly flinched a tad, knowing the damage the bone had sustained from the sudden impact... Ouch. The dearler's escort noted in surprise, that the second in command... Noach was it? Well, Noach had managed to lock himself into the room. With a quick glance at the way Noach had cradeled his arm for an instant, he winced an eye, knowing something like that should be viewed by the hospital, anything would be better than a shirt splint. It was bruised, swelling, and was definately going to be a nasty problem if he moved too much without it healing properly. With a glance at the shorter male next to him, he chuckled quietly, "None of my earlier church visits were so interesting... Express window it is then. I doubt a whip could think of drinking blood at any rate." Keirus flashed a white toothed grin, though his eyes were serious.

With a startled movement, his boots moved out of instinct as he was half dragged to the window by his wrist, with no warning by the dealer he had accompanied. Said dealer slipped into the dark with a fluid movement, out the windowpanes. "So long teach, good luck with Alistar." He too darted out the window, landing with a soft thud on piece of crumbled stone. His eyesight in the night was good, but still he needed to use his hands once in a while to distinguish what was before him. Making sure he was close, but not uncomfortably so to Jay, the man nodded, remembering the darkness, "I expect interest~" Keirus grinned himself, his voice light despite the circumstances they had just avoided. He used the soft noises of hands hitting rubble in front of him to keep himself near the red head, his own black boots making little sound, but still a sound. He however, froze stiff, even ceased to breath for the heartbeats that the small male who had the whip ran past them. He waited a half second longer than Jay to unstiffen a tad. He straightened, staring coldly at the carcasses left of the two guards.

Perhaps at a different time, Keirus might have smirked or been horrified at the brutality their corpses had endured, yet now he did nothing, simply wrinkling his nose at the sloppy chop job that had severed the flesh. No taste in killing like a dog. He stood half to the side as Jay with surprising suave had swiftly looted the cadavers of weapons and cigarettes. Looking down, he noticed a pack of matches sticking out of the tattered breastpocket. He leaned over, and with swift fingers, pulled it out, popping it into a pocket for later. His steps fell near silently, unlike the chaos that Nathan was failing to subdue. Clearly news, or rather, sight of Alistar's handywork had spread fast. Well, the other was never one for subtlety. Keirus' eyes narrowed, knowing he would be able to calm them down, but unwilling to do so. After a mental debate, in which his conscience won, he opened his mouth to bark out commands when Jay did that for him. The pharmacist shifted from boot to boot anxiously as the slimmer male checked his payment with a quick hand.

Gaze flicking over to Katz, who had tried, though it seemed halfhearted and weak, to goad Jay. He smirked, following the red head with his own quick bootsteps. Once they had paced out of earshot from Nathaniel, Keirus let out a sigh glancing at the ceiling once with a smirk on his lips.

User Image

Screw you, you don't care::. Cautious, teasing, semi-social
I'm stuck with::. Jay
I'm always in hell, but closer to::... Somehall somewhere in the drug HQ

Inside a pit dark a deep

User Image
User Image

» CodyEliSwift «

Nothing personal...

Cody lay on the bed and hummed a single note to show his appreciation for the free gift. "Mm, this is amazing~" he sighed. For a few moments -it was actually 3-4 minutes- he watched the ceiling swim above him. Pushing his hair from his eyes, he crawled to the table and took another hit. He didn't quite know gow he made it back to the bed, but he did. When the other mentioned his virginity, he huffed. "Don't remind me," he muttered. Something shone on Alistar's hand, and after a moment of concentration, he realized they were brass knuckles. Cody's face must have been baffled, for the other reassured Cody they weren't for him. "Oh..." he replied. The other picked up his knife and began to laugh. The small blonde shivered; it wasn't a laugh for the sane. And that was only where his unease began. The other grabbed his hand, and Cody stumbled from the bed.

Not that he couldn't get away, but he was too high to think he could. Following the other through the streets, he watched the fear running through the rest of the people as they hurried to avoid Alistar. "How to live...?" he he muttered. The first people they ran into were bodyguards escorting their boss. Alistar's comment only seemed to provoke them... Cody froze at what happened next. The other was ripping into these two like a wild dog would, and that was the last thing he wanted to see. His fingers started to twitch, and he started to back away when Alistar gripped his upper arms. Sinking to his knees, Cody watched, shocked, as Alistar turned his attention to Dante. What he did was blocked out by Alistar's form, but from the man's screams, it wasn't anything good. He clapped his fingers over his ears to block out the sound and squeezed his eyes shut.

When Cody opened his eyes again, Alistar was in front of him. Cody stumbled away, but somehow, he was dragged behind the other. "Please... I don't-" he pleaded. Killing was his thing... But they soon arrived at Ao's office. Naturally, Alistar killed the guards. With wide eyes, Cody watched the other scream Ao's name.

...I just don't like you.

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

Jay ♥ Casey ♥ Nightengale ♥
The Chain Smoker

I am the voice in the fields when the summer's gone
The dance of the leaves when the autumn winds blow
Ne'er do I sleep throughout all the cold winter long
I am the force that in springtime will grow

His boots hit the floor almost silently as the duo made their way passed the halls and further still into the open air of Haven. He exited as they came and luckily they hadn't run into Alistar or that other mystery person. Noach would have to get that arm looked at real good. Fracture unlike breaks weren't complete injuries to bones. Fractures were partial injuries and had a tendency to become real nasty breaks if the appendage affected was used. Some fractures such as foot fractures could lead to the bone breaking completely and piercing up through the skin, the arm however was a bit more resilient and less specialized than a hand or foot so if Noach was smart he would be okay, if anything his fracture would just accumulate calcium. That was if he was smart and got it treated, the swelling could also pose problems of their own but that was that.

Jay took care to make sure and survey the darkness around him, his eyesight was not as keen as his hearing or sense of smell but he could see a decent amount and his time in Haven had made him used to shifting through the darkness as silently as he could. Right now it seemed the moon was clouded over and it was darker than it should have been. For all the bad luck he had today, it seemed they had some good luck too. The moon was bright tonight and the light was a silvery hand that enveloped Haven with its dreaded softness. Like this, one might thing that Haven was... lovely in someway or just a dreamed up place but for Jay, it was very real and the moonlight only served to bring on more trouble than the benefit of light. On nights like tonight there was a chance they could be spotted, not that many were out after dark anyway but those that were typically had nothing good planned for any that crossed their paths. He took another few moments to decide his course of action. He could head home, which he was bound to do, but the question was Keirus... He wasn't so trusting that he would allow an almost stranger to his house but in this dark, and with the hospital so far from them, it only made sense to allow him to take shelter for the night with him. It wasn't as if he could just hideout somewhere, not with his goods and his new supply of drugs... that wasn't a very smart thing to do. He would leave the choice to Keirus he decided, and if the man chose to leave he could but before he would voice the option, they had to get farther from here and the menaces than lied within Ao's territory.

"You would think Ao would have better guards... heh, he is slipping these days." Jay murmured, more to himself than to his companion but he couldn't quite find that he cared for such things. He had learned something of interest today from his dealings and that was enough to satisfy his need for information as it was. A gust of bitterly cold wind wrapped itself around him in that moment and forced a hiss from him as it tangled into his hair. He started to the left of Ao's residence which any Haven goer knew was the way towards the more inhabitable side of Haven and thus it was mostly abandoned... many of the buildings had been crushed and that left an expanse of debris and piles of rubble. Most people placed the dead here, as it was a fitting place to dispose of anything. Naturally, it was a smell that Jay had become long inured to but for those who were unused to this area, it would be repulsive and pungent. Luck again was on their side as the wind was to their backs and so the smell was carried away before them.

"So interest huh? Well I think I could swing for that... You know, it wasn't so bad having you around today. I usually don't do this kind of thing so I had my doubts but it was pleasant enough... I mean you made for a good view at the least, so you have my thanks. Haven is changing, Ao's business is on strain so the collectors have been stricter lately... the shipments haven't been as good lately and on top of that it is clear that the disaster today with Alistar and all that is spelling a lack of discipline and power. I may have to look for a new profession soon, ah how inconvenient."
His voice carried nicely over the silver plains of junk before them. There was nothing to get in the way, it meant that Jay would be alerted right away should his noise attract someone. He turned his gaze to Keirus and fell beside him in their trek. So it all culminated to them walking side by side rather than apart. Perhaps it was Jay's way of showing that he liked Keirus, maybe just a little bit.

"It doesn't matter much. So where will you go now? Its late and the hospital is far away from here, not to mention its more dangerous that way. To cover the interest, I can let you crash at my place, its not far from here." No wonder Jay had kept a permanent place for so long, it was out of the way of the facilities and of the people. He had found quite a nice place to bunk up with the past five years, and it wasn't just that either that had kept him safe. It wasn't like he was the only one with the thought that life away from the masses was safest so naturally he had to fight for his home, and traps had been an essential function of securing it. He stopped in his tracks and looked to Keirus for a good long while. this guy had just randomly decided to help him today, and probably wouldn't have asked him for anything in return. So chivalry wasn't dead at all then. It was odd but seeing the guy before him now made his smile like an idiot. This guy was not knightly looking at all and before he could help it a laughter bubbled up from within him and filled the silence. Man, to think he was so delusional and so used to all the crap that a guy like this could seem knightly. Oh it was too good!

"What a world we live in!" He quelled his sudden out burst and found he couldn't breath much. His one cosmic eye widened and the black pupil seemed silver. The moon cam from behind the clouds, it outlined the world with its power and laid in Jay something soothing. Something he needed, but beyond the glittering glass shards, and the outlined world, there stood his companion. It was like seeing something from a fairytale. He felt his face heating up and forced his eye to look away, to take in the distant illuminated buildings behind them. His heart sped up and he tried to force it back to normal... it wasn't like he was attracted or anything he was just surprised, that was what he told himself. Another wave of cold wind swept over him and he was aware now that the smell of dirty haven washed over him for an instant... idly he wondered if there had ever been such a thing as clean air.

"So what will it be Muscles, my place or goodbye."
They probably wouldn't see each other again after this. With so many people in Haven, it was improbable and close to the border of impossible. Should Keirus leave he would pay him, but he felt some foreign sense of despair at the thought. One in a million that man was, and it occurred to Jay that he thought something good of someone.

User Image
Companionship: Keirus
Thoughts: Kind of nice actually
Feelings: Light, and for once... safe?
Countenance: Happy
OOC:

I am the voice of the past that will always be
Filled with my sorrow and blood in my fields
I am the voice of the future, bring me your peace
Bring me your peace, and my wounds, they will heal

Dapper Fatcat

User Image

User Image

A soft sigh broke through Keirus's lips as they finally exited that nasty hallway, leaving the warmth for the cool chill of night air. It's chilled touch reached thin, skeletal fingers of moonlight onto haven, and what the spindly rays of moonlight fell upon, they covered in a soft blanket of silver. The pharmacist smiled, almost sadly as the horror was lit up by a gentle, serene kind of glow, and a brisk chill in the air made him grateful for his coat.Yet his gaze would flicker to the shadows, cast on the ground by the light, and he inwardly cursed, knowing his way back to the hospital would become that much more difficult. Running his hand through the thick spiky hair on his head, he stiffled a sigh, knowing and certainly not relishing the journey back to his office in the night. Taking a glance upward, he looked at the dimly colored silhouette of Jay, giving a half grin. "Well, I wouldn't know. Haven't visited before, though it seems he might need a pair of replacements." He chuckled, remembering the way their blood had splattered across the floor, slowly soaking into the crumbling stone and earth, being drunken up by quick greedy gulps of dirt

Removing the thought, The pharmacist chuckled quietly as his slim companion gave a hiss, while the crimson ribbons of their hair were whipped about by an icy rush of wind, swirling about like they were caught in a whirlpool. His gaze shifted to a tinge of surprise when the other made a cut to the left, to the buildings that were decimated into little more than rubble and twisted spires of steel. However, without objection, the taller of the two followed on velvet boots. The moonlight bathed some of the corpses, both old and fresh in a strange light, making them look like an alien species, rotting and mouldering away into the rubble, staining everything a thick dead black with the aged blood, though even some of the blood was scraped away by rodent's teeth and fly larvae. Though the wind pushed the rancid odor away from the pair, the smell of rotting corpses was still prominent in the area, and the ekder of the pair was suddenly, perhaps unfortuantly, reminded of the battlefield after a long fight. Corpses everywhere, staining the surrounding area red, heads lolled at odd angles, with bullet holes ripped through bone and flesh, knife wounds tearing through sinew and scraping muscles into shreds.

His gaze became dark as Keirus' mind struggled not to think about all the faces, how still, some filled with a never ending peace, yet others with a look of hollow pain, but all with empty eyes, glassy and glazed over. He was thankful when his thoughts were shattered by the very much alive voice of Jay, who mentioned his interest. "Oh? You doubted me? I think I can redeem myself. Though, as for a job, I'm pretty certain the hospital needs a nurse, if you can handle touching the dead before they die." He shook his head, a grin on his lips. The soldier looked to the side, pleasantly surprised that the dealer had paced himself so that they were walking side by side, and he returned the look. "Well...." He stopped speaking for a moment, looking in surprise at Jay, who had offered a quick stay over at his place, "If you're trying to seduce me, then I suppose my cot can survive one night without me. But if it's purely 'business' that sounds nice, it would save me a bit of a trek."

Green eyes showing a tad of surprise, along with a cocked brow at the happy grin and outburst of mirth from the other's lips. "What a world indeed." His gaze was spellbound by the other's swirling cosmos of an iris, and the way it seemed to encircle a silver sphere in the moonlight. Were he lost in its eclipse for too long, he could easily become a fool for the slimmer male at his side, and he was fortunate that the other looked away, though he fancied he saw a hint of a blush on his companion's cheeks. With a half smile on his lips, Keirus turned to Jay, his green eyes sparking with amusement, "If you don't mind me crashing, I'll take you up on the offer." He gave a jaunty wink, and flashed a bright grin, lit up by the silver glow of the moon. With a sudden pang of.... An emotion Keirus refused to recognize as what it was, of disappointment, though he dismissed it as nothing. He realized that unless the other were A to become the nurse, B fate smiled upon them (yeah right), or C hang around for a bit longer than a guest, that they would probably never meet again, and this may be the last he sees of the entrancing red-head.

User Image

Screw you, you don't care::. Relatively at-ease, content, teasing. (Secretly disappointed)
I'm stuck with::. Jay
I'm always in hell, but closer to::... The less packed side of Haven, y'know, where there are a whole ton of corpses and broken buildings.... Wait, that's almost all of it.

Inside a pit dark a deep

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

A L i S T A R

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Alistar barked like a dog then howled like a wolf, an insane animal-like being inside of him. It was hard to keep locked up. If this had been a sane society simple medication could keep the beast within him, but not once had he gone to the hospital and sat long enough for a test to see what he needed. The doctor was the only person he was scared of. Nothing about the man personally scared him, but the thought of a doctor worried him and made him uneasy. It was his one docile side and he was always on his best behavior when the man came trotting about. Though right now he didn't sense the man's presence. His eyes were begining to weaken, so he had to move about by his senses. It took him a few minutes to realize he had something in his hand. Someone, rather. "Please? I will take you. To live... to... to live you must... let others die!" He made an ear shattering scream again and made his way into the building, only to stop when something... just didn't feel right. Down the end of the long hallway, he knew was Ao's office, but he wasn't the only one to go in there while high off of drugs.

The man rubbed at his eyes and panted a bit, not from being tired, but just... because that's what he did. Like people bit their nails, he panted, like a dog. He was a dog. His body shivered unpleasantly when he heard the crack and his grip of Cody's wrist tightened. "Okay Terra..." He murmured, forgetting that he was with Cody, not Terra. That boy was... oh man, uh... he couldn't remember, but the feeling of his presence wasn't new. His heart started to race, he wanted blood, he wanted to taste... blood, death, flesh. He panted again, as if the thoughts were getting him off (which they were). Everything was shutting down, slowing down. He stumbled forward, completely ignoring the addict. What was he here for again? He reached into his pocket and took out a piece of paper. Carefully, he unfolded it and read what was on it in huge writing. 'SHIPMENT TO ADDLEMEN. POT, 4 GRAMS.' Ohh... that's what he was here for. It wasn't abnormal for Alistar to come crashing in then calm down by the time he got to Ao's office. When he was in this type of mood, things actually got done.

He side glanced to the addict, trying to think of his name. Alistar just chuckled, sweetly, then looked down to the pan he was holding. "... What'cha making?" Although he saw what this addict did to that man, Noach, he didn't... process it very well. Again he chuckled, then turned to Cody. "So... how much... do you want? Of what?" He put his hand on the door then scraped his nails down it. "Ao... I have to pick up that s**t for Addlemen. He won't be too happy if he doesn't get it." Since it was pot, the man would definitely get it since he didn't smoke that crap. "Ao~ Aoooo~" He howled the man's name then coughed a bit. "... Why do you keep your office so ******** cold?!" Alistar was definitely cooling down since this time he didn't try to break down the door. "I have... Cody here... He needs stuff. I... need stuff... Ao..." He took a deep breath then continued. "Give me drugs, give me a room, I want to screw this kid... so badly." You couldn't expect a crazed man to have a filter.

Alistar wasn't an idiot, so he didn't try the doornob, he knew it would be locked. "I am fine now, hah, a little high, but what can I say? I am out of the stuff, let me in Ao, don't be a coward, you owe me payment for the last shipment anyways. I got the payment to you from my last one." He had a small cloth wrapped around a copper ring which was payment for the last delivery. He definitely needed to rest though, since his body was shaking and sweating yet he felt freezing. Alistar let out a pained moan, then put his back to the door and slid down it. At this point he let Cody go and couldn't even fend for himself let alone someone else.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

All I want to do, is kill you.
In my book... well let's say I don't read.
So Run...
      Run...

Run for your life.

You can't outrun the devil.

Dapper Dabbler

I tried to give hope.
To those in need.
But when there really is nothing.
What can you do?

User ImageUser Image

A T T i C U S F i N C H

and

A R T e M I S R A N G e R

Artemis had nursed his nose that night and went to bed. Thank god he knew basic first aid. Thank god his nose hadn't actually been broken, but it was in horrible pain. The loss of blood had made him a bit dizzy, but by now it had stopped and he put a sturdy splint on it just in case. It was just a strip over his nose, not a whole cast or something. That morning, he woke up rather late, thank god since it wouldn't be best to run into Atticus at the baths. Once he was all cleaned up, he looked a bit better, except that strip on his nose. Although, none of the other men laughed at him because of it. Actually, some were envious that he got to screw with the little beauty known as Tsume. Others would kill for that opprotunity. He was also not surprised that no one had seen Atticus all day, though he heard that someone was looking for them. It made him half curious, but it wasn't his business. For the time being, he went out to the gardens where his gentle priest used to go. It was hardly a garden, with just little weed like flowers, such as buttercups, dandelions and some white flower he didn't know. It was nice though, having color in this otherwise red stained city. Red for fresh blood. Their priest had been buried the other day and he put a cross over his single grave. Such a thing wasn't usual since they tried to fill up graves with many bodies. In this case, they had a single one, a proper one.

In his priests name, he took a watering can and sprinkled some water over the weeds so that the hot sun wouldn't dry them out. The sun was so high in the sky though, making it too hot to be outside, so he went back in to relax a bit. It was then that someone asked for his presence. "Sir...?" He almost chuckled at that, since he normally never heard that word. Normally it was someone yelling at him or something, but maybe this one hadn't heard the rumors before. How interesting. Artemis turned and looked over the figure that sarcastically said that name and then crossed his arms over his chest. One hand gripped his cross out of habit. "Unrefined? You must have such high tastes." This time he chuckled, since it seemed someone was trying to show up Atticus. Play the gentleman's game? Sure, he could watch this. "What can I do for you? I touch only beauties, I can see you do the same. Try me, I swear I am refined." Once more he chuckled, amused by this boy. Though he didn't take his attention for long. He took his bible out of his pocket, the thing was so cutely small, but also had a foot print on it. A boot print that belonged to Atticus.

"I don't suppose you came here to pray? Then do you need medical attention or just some loving care?" The church was obviously known for all three of those, but he wasn't sure which this boy wanted. He seemed to want someone to talk to rather than to play around with, but that stuck up air about him was so annoying that it was amusing.

Atticus was looking from his love to this boy, brothers? What? Half brothers? His mouth moved with what they were saying, as if he was trying to figure everything out. Uhm... uh? Wait a minute, there was more than one?! His heart started to race as he looked over this new, very cute face. He thought Tsume was feminine and gorgeous, but this boy... the one sitting right on his manhole cover... was definitely prettier. Long, brown hair with cute, girlish bangs. Finch straightened at the look he got and blushed a bit. Well then, he knew when someone was sizing him up in a negative way. Seeing this beauty hug Tsume was like watching two girls make out in front of you. To him... god that was cute, hot even. It seemed this Kasumi wasn't fond of him, but he could always change that. He never tried it before, but maybe brothers would be better in bed. He shook the thought from his head when the boy asked him a question. "Y-Yes you may! I have extra bedding for you on the floor, the bed is not big enough for us all to fit." Not unless they were on top of each other. The thought almost gave him a nose bleed.

The man swallowed hard and went over to the manhole cover. He unlocked it, then let the other two go down first. "We were going to do laundry... but you two may stay here, catch up... I can go do it." He didn't mind doing that at all, but first he would set up the bedding so Kasume at least had somewhere comfortable to sit. It was hard for him to keep from staring at such a slender, curvy body. Even Tsume wasn't this cute and sadly, Tsume was pushed from his mind, especially after seeing this cutie. He looked up and muttered something. Yes, he was thanking god. In his previous life he must have been a saint in order to get two cute brothers. Everyone at the church would be envious. "Tsume~ Why did you never tell me you had a brother?" He was going to say: 'Why did you never tell me you had such a gorgeous brother.' but he figured Tsume would be pretty pissed. Even he knew his limits. Actually, he was reaching his limits. He set a comforter on the floor, half folded so that it was nice and cushiony. He then put on their clean pillows and then put down a clean small blanket that he could use tonight if it got cold.

Finch then gathered up all the dirty laundry and sheets and put them in a canvas drawstring bag. He needed to leave, otherwise both the boys would notice how... uncomfortable he was getting in certain regions. Never did he flare up this badly, but man... so cute. Though he doubted anything good would come of this. If Kasume slept over then he couldn't really do anything with Tsume tonight like he had planned, not unless Kasume joined~ Which he doubted since the boy was so skeptical of him. Maybe if he was on his best behavior he'd get lucky. He just had to hope for the best!

It feels so wrong.
              Because there is a God.
              I just don't think he cares...

Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
User Image
XXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
xcccccccccccccxUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcccccccccxxxxxxxxxUser ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Somehow, everything about Artemis was so perfect and refined, it made Terra slightly jealous. Who wouldn't be anyway? Being a perfect being was everyone's dream... unless you were either a dead person, or just plain dirty. Pushing the thought aside, Terra's grin widened as he walked closer to the man. Indeed, the other was quite amusing with his talk of prayer. Who would want to worship a God/Book that damned them?

No matter, he wasn't there to start a fight with someone. Besides, this was the 'church'. Wasn't there a no violence rule there? Exhaling deeply, Terra looked up at the head of the church slightly and crossed his arms slightly as he tapped his shoulder. He wasn't necessarily mad, but quite the opposite. Scratching his head, he silently brushed off the invisible dust off his shirt, trying to get himself cleaner.

"High tastes? That's real funny you know? I'd like to stay clean and perfect. However... I have errands to run. I was told by the head doctor that you've got water... He needs a lot... therefore.. I am here...
        although I would rather choose the third option..."

....Just to seriously mess with your mind and destroy you inside out... Because wouldn't that be fun? I'd rather be the only beautiful person here. But then that would be too much effort to kill you... so I won't do that. You should be very happy you know?

Licking his lips, Terra stared at the bible suspiciously before sighing either out of pity or disappointment. No matter, in a sense, he brought everything on himself. Once the water was collected, either he stay to mess around with Artemis, or just go back to the hotel... and maybe attempt to kill that damned guard... Maybe. That wasn't the time for that thoughts. He needed to find a way to transport that water back. He didn't want to do any harsh labor.

╔══════════════════╗
Ŧhe end is near...
╚══════════════════╝

Company - ..... Artemis...

Location - ..... Church

Feeling – ....... Happy. Tired. Amused

OOC – .....So sorry... just so tired... and sleepy... and... overloaded with school

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff