Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Cleric

We all have or reasons for falling from perfection but, we don't mind no we like it.To keep ourselves from being taken from our happy place we lie to the people around us. One lie leads to another and it isn't long until someone you didn't want to know your secret finds out.
Or story takes place with 10 people 5 are working at an underground club and the others are apart of the toughest gang around. The kids in the club are sons and daughters of important people and are expected to be perfect but, they have there reasons for falling from perfection and lying to their family and friends. The other 5 had hard lives or were from rich families but, they didn't like their parents and instead saw their friends as their family so they started the gang only going home when they needed to. These two different groups cross one night when the gang was looking for some fun so they decide to go to the club each one running into a club member and taking interest in them. Later that night the gang finds out who the club kids are and decide to kidnap them holding them for ransom and other things or just to get revenge on the club kids parents. As time goes on the two groups start to fall for eachother but, from there everything goes wrong now they are being hunted by rival gangs and the cops. All because of the club kids so now they must decide if they would just give the club group up to the other gang or cops or if they would just make a new plan so they could all be one big family.

Magical Cleric

User Image

The Club || Stripper
xxxxx 18 Female Sexy Outgoing Loving Dangerous
xxxxx Melody
xxxxx #cd6080 || Purple Or Dodgerblue
xxxxx iiKawaii Rainbowii

User Image

The Club Group || Bar Tender
xxxxx 19 Female Beautiful, Soft Spoken, Likable Intelligent
xxxxx Rosalyn Desrea
xxxxx #8B636C || Sky Magenta
xxxxx Xx_Rosalyn_Desrea_xX

User Image

The Club Group || Prostitute
xxxxx Sixteen Female Caring, Dangerous, Defensive Speaks her mind
xxxxx Rosetta Vargas
xxxxx #cd6080 || saddlebrown
xxxxx MewMewMocha

User Image

The Club Group || Dancer
xxxxx 17 Female Kind, Friendly, Seductive Fun
xxxxx Kazumi Fuuchoin

xxxxx || Brown
xxxxx Yami Enzuru88

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Club Group || Waiter
xxxxx AGE GENDER 3TRAITS MOST IMPORTANT TRAIT
xxxxx CHARACTER NAME
xxxxx #cd6080 || POSTING COLOR
xxxxx USERNAME

User Image

тнe gang leader
xxxxx Unknown Male мanιplυтιve, нearтleѕѕ, мyѕтerιoυѕ clever
xxxxx claυde ѕynn
xxxxx || Lightseagreen and Black
xxxxx εvι εтнεяεαℓ

User Image

The Gang || Second in Command
xxxxx Eighteen Female calm, harsh, bitter dual personalities
xxxxx Axel Steel
xxxxx #cd6080 || #38517D
xxxxx Ryuuaka

User Image

The Gang || Postitute's Older Brother
xxxxx Ninteen Male Dark, Wrathful, Determined Never backs down
xxxxx Ailo Vargas
xxxxx || Dark Red
xxxxx Agllaeca

User Image

The Gang || Hacker
xxxxx Nineteen Male Shy, Nerdy, Funny Loves Technology
xxxxx Jake Eckhardt
xxxxx #347235 || Medium Forest Green
xxxxx Kain the Timeless

User Image

The Gang || The Genius
[xxxxx Twenty One Male Sadistic - Short temper - Sarcastic Cunning
xxxxx Christian Vargas
xxxxx #cd6080 || Medium slate blue
xxxxx TheTruthUntold

Magical Cleric

RESERVES ((SEND THIS IN FIRST!!!!))~
[img]200x200 headshot[/img]

[color=grey][b]GROUP || JOB[/b][/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color] [size=11]AGE[color=#cd6080]┇[/color] GENDER [color=#cd6080]┇[/color] 3TRAITS [color=#cd6080]┇[/color] [b]MOST IMPORTANT TRAIT[/b]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color] [size=11][color=#cd6080] 。[/color] CHARACTER NAME[/size]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color] [size=11][color=#cd6080] 。[/color] #cd6080 || POSTING COLOR[/size]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color] [size=11][color=#cd6080] 。[/color] USERNAME[/size]

PROFILE SKELE~
[align=center][img]Pic here[/img]
××ιlιlι █████████ ◊ [ NAME ] ◊ █████████ ιlιlι ××
[/align]
[list][list][list][list] [size=18]✦ [color=color1]GROUP[/color] ✚ [color=color1]CHARACTER ROLE[/color] ✦[/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list]✦ [b]Gender[/b]: [color=color1]put here[/color]
✦ [color=color2][b]Sexuality[/b][/color] : [color=color1]put here[/color]
✦ [color=color2][b]Age[/b][/color] : [color=color1]put here[/color]
✦ [color=color2][b]My memories...[/b][/color] : [color=color1]Bio [/color]
✦ [color=color2][b]That is cool[/b][/color] : [color=color1]
♡. Likes
♡.
♡.
♡.
♡.
♡. [/color]
✦ [color=color2][b]Get that away[/b][/color] : [color=color1]
♥.
♥.
♥.
♥.
♥.
♥. [/color]
✦ [color=color2][b]Don't piss me off I got ..[/b][/color] : [color=color1]Weapons[/color]
✦ [color=color2][b]Want to see a trick[/b][/color] : [color=color1]Talents[/color]
✦ [color=color2][b]I support[/b][/color] : [color=color1]Whatever you support[/color]
✦ [color=color2][b]Extra[/b][/color]: [color=color1]
[/size]
[align=center][size=18]【USERNAME】[/size][/align]

Magical Cleric

Rules~

1. No killing other peoples characters fighting is ok
2. Romance is allowed in this RP. But if things get... advanced Don't do that here.
3. Anime pictures only
4. This is a semi lit to Lit roleplay. So that means you will need to post one paragraph or more per post. If you cant do that. please dont join.
5. Dont join and never post. we really hate that s**t.
6. Each post will need a pretty layout. The layout needs character pictures, quotes, colors and all that good stuff.
7. I am the Queen of this thread. What we say goes.
8. Send all profiles to Me labeled what character you are.
9. Keep the cussing down. Yes we know its hard sometimes, but dont have a cuss word like every other word.
10. If we see things we dont like, we will tell you in a pm to fix it.
11. Dont use large pictures. Go to photobucket and resize the image.
12. Use font size 11
13. Dont use colors people cant see
14. I will add more rules later if things start getting crazy or something.
15. Follow Gaia TOS
16. Have fun.

Magical Cleric

Character Pairings
The Stripper~Gang Leader
Bar Tender~Prostitutes Brother
Prostitute~Second in Command
The Dancer~Hacker
Waiter~The Genius

Magical Cleric

Post your profiles here after I accept them
ACCEPTED PROFILES & OOC

Magical Cleric

● cαℓєиםєя ●
s є α s σ и s:

sρяιиɢ | sυммєя | αυтυми | ωιитєя

м σ и т н:

נαиυαяч | ғєвяυαяч | мαяcн | αρяιℓ | мαч |נυиє | נυℓч | αυɢυsт | sємρтємвєя | σcтσвєя | иσvємвєя | םєcємвєя

םαч:

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31

ωєαтнєя:

sυиич | cℓσυםч | ғσɢɢч | sиσωч | яαιич | нαιℓ | cнιℓℓч | тнυиםєя | ℓιɢнтиιиɢ | ωιиםч | sтσям | cσσℓ | sρяιикℓιиɢ |

тιмє:

sυияιsє | мσяиιиɢ | αғтєяиσσи | sυиsєт | иιɢнт |
Ok so we will start this RP with the club workers in the club either working or taking a break and the gang members will be walking into the club!
Whooooooo lets do this!!!!!

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.××ιlιlι █████████ ◊ [ Kazumi Fuuchoin ] ◊ █████████ ιlιlι ××User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

✦Every step that I have taken...
XXXHas been...
XXXXXXTo bring myself closer to you.✦

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩♫ ♬ ♪ ♩♫ ♬ ♪ ♩♫ ♬ ♪ ♩♫ ♬ ♪ ♩

Kazumi had just finished entertaining her last guest at the tea house as a geisha for her parents before she put away her kimono, and rushed off to her other job. The job that her parents would disown her for, and kick her out on the streets. She didn't want to keep secrets from them, but she didn't want a man chosen for her. She wanted to choose for herself, and to be honest she made a lot more money working in the underground club that took her in like she was one of them. She quickly changed into one of her skimpy outfits before making the trip to the club.

She waved happily to her other co-workers, and after hiding her fans in her clothes she got into her dancing cage and began to dance the night away. She got many more clients here as well then at the tea house, and she loved the attention.

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩♫ ♬ ♪ ♩♫ ♬ ♪ ♩♫ ♬ ♪ ♩♫ ♬ ♪ ♩

Malevolent Warlord

User Image
Never let yourself...

Ailo Vargas

...become predictable.

User Image

Ailo sat at a desk in his small apartment. He had taken apart his pistol and was cleaning it. It was a favorite pass time for him to care for the weapons he kept. He also knew that if he didn't keep them working well, guns like his 1911 would fail on him. He boredly reached over, clicking on his radio, and setting it to play his MP3. He then selected the song 'When You're Evil' by Voltaire to be played.
He knew only the gang, and perhaps his sister if she remembered the address from when they last spoke, knew where he lived. So he didn't have to worry about being bothered by too many people. He glanced at his cell phone, wondering if the gang would need him today. They usually called him if they needed someone knocked around (or multiple people for that matter).

User Image

Bepis Especial's Princess

Desirable Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
User Image

♡BARx TENDRESS♡

User Image

" A x LIFE x OF x HELL x HIDDEN x FROM x ALL x

Я ø ş ἀ l ỹ ηxxxxxḒ є ş я є ἀ
                          ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

User Image Rose as everyone usually calls her was inside the bar alone cleaning glasses getting ready for another night of entertainment and serving. It was going to be another busy night and she didn't get much sleep, but knew some of the other girls got less sleep thans he did. Thats why she liked her position, she didn't have to be forced to entertain men anymore, nor was she going to do that again. All she had to do was smile, serve drinks and collect tips, the easiest job in the world and at nineteen now she was a master at it.

This pink haired vixen however had a seedy past, one no one would expect coming from a girl who lived in a gated community who could have everything she ever wanted. What she wanted was freedom, freedom from her parents workers when they were away. Freedom to be able to sleep without someone possibly sneaking in her bedroom, and money couldn't by her freedom, that was something she had to take for herself, and three years was so far so good. She had the glasses rowed up and ready to pour into, the bar looked stunning and shiny and she was ready to fix herself in the mirror to get ready for her customers.

She had set the music in the bar already giving the place some life while she went and fixed herself. She looked to herself in the mirror putting on her lip gloss and fixing her hair. After about fifteen minutes she was happy with the way she looked, stunning as usual as she stepped back to the bar and was ready to go. She waited for her co workers to arrive so they could get this party started wondering what kind of party tonight was going to bring.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

. . . A x LIFE x NOW x OF x HEAVEN x Ix FEAR x I x WILL x FALL x"

User Image

Magical Cleric

User Image

xxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                LETS GO IT'S "MY" SHOW!
                xxx......................................................
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅
                    xxxxxxBabyx x x xDox x x xWhat Ix x x xSay

xxxxxxxxxDON'TTRIPOFFTHE GLITZx x x xTHATIMGUNNAx x x xDISPLAYx x x x...x x x xITOLDYOU

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImma hold ya down until you're amazed
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGive it to ya til you're screamin' my name

xxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
          NO ESCAPING WHEN I START

xxx......................................................
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅
              xxxxxxOncex x x xImx x x xIn Ix x x xOWN Your Heartx x x x
              xxxxxxxxxTHERESNOWAYx x x xTORINGTHEALARMx x x xSOx x x xHOLDONUNTILx x x xIT'SOVERx x x x
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬★
              OH!
              WHERE▬▬▬▬★ .¸¸. ★
              { Do you know what you got INTO

Can you handle what I'm 'bout to do ≺≺xo

[[ 'Cause it's about to get rough for you ]]
                  `I'm here for your ENTERTAINMENT
                  'S H A L L r i g h t You'll B E F I N E Baby , im in CONTROL
                  xoxoxoTake the -- Pain
                  xoxoxoTake the -- Pleasure
                  Im The MASTER OF Both!
                  XXXXXXXXXNOMNOMNOMXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX⊰ ////////////////xoxoxoClose your eyes, not your mind⇢ Let me into your soul
                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXNOMNOMNOMXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX⊰ ////////////////( I'm gonna WORK it 'til your TOTALLY blown )NOMNOM!

XXXXXXXXXNOMNOMNOMXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX⊰ ////////////////▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                  XXXXXXXXXNOMNOMNOMXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX⊰ ////////////////XXThePROSTITUTE

XXXXXXXXXNOMNOMNOMXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ////////////////////////////////////

Rosetta Vargas sat at the dining room table eating silently as her parents starred at her a small frown was seen on her fathers face and her mother just smiled nervously. The silence broke when her father spoke "Rosetta you need to start acting like a lady! You shouldn't be wearing such a low cut short dress and you shouldn't be cussing every person you see in Italian! We know we've raised you better than that, we already made one mistake on letting your brother have too much freedom and now look he hardly comes to visit us anymore and he always acts like he hates us. We just don't want that to happen to you". The Italian girl set her fork down softly and wiped her mouth with a napkin trying to hold down her anger how dare they say that her brother hated her no he only hated them! She nodded speaking quietly trying to hold back the urge to cuss them out
              "Yes papa I understand, I must go I have to get going so I can tutor Mai. It would be sad if she had to repeat science"

Rosetta watched as her parents nodded and she stood grabbing her phone
              "addio"
              With that she was out the door walking towards the club. Her gun was already strapped to her thigh and her phone was open making it look like she was just texting, heading over to a friends house and not to an underground club. The brunette scowled as she ran into someone outside of the club
              "Dammit bastardo guardare dove cazzo stai andando! Idioti sono così stupidi andare a morire in un buco ........ accidenti gente è così stupida"
              She growled and walked into the club waving to Rose and Kazumi. It was going to be a long night filled with idiots and fun.

The small Italian walked over to the bar and turned up the volume on the music swaying her hips as she started to dance while turning on the colorful strobe lights and dimming the regular lights. Rosetta walked back to the bar and opened the small safe that was there to store the workers belongings and quickly shoved her phone in there along with the wallet that she kept in her bra. She didn't want that being snatched when she was doing her job!
              After closing the safe she stood and fixed her hair except for that one curl that stood up, she didn't mind it though in fact she liked it but, she hated when people tugged on it since it gave her strange feelings and plus her job was to entertain people not for them to entertain her! The brunette smoothed out her combat style dress and started to make herself a drink, which of course was Italian wine, she knew Rose wouldn't mind since workers got free drinks.
              "Hey heads up were opening in about a minute and most of the people out there are idiot bastards"
              Yes calling people bastards was another one of her things but, hey shes a short tempered Italian what do you expect! The owner thought of her as a bomb that constantly explodes. Rosetta found the club owner to be funny and sarcastic but, sometimes he was strict but, hey someone needs to keep the bastards in line!

She smirked as the club doors opened and people started to pour in taking seats at the booths and bar seats or they were dirty dancing on the dance floor to the loud music that was playing. Of course her job wouldn't start for another hour or so since usually people got drunk before calling for her. So she just sat on the bar table all the way to the left so she wasn't in Rose's way. The Italian girl nodded her head to the music while sipping her Italian wine. Yep tonight was going to be fun but, hey almost every night at the club was fun. Especially Halloween yep the club owner dressed them in sexy costumes and put on Halloween club music and they just drank and partied all night long. She remembered last Halloween oh that one she almost killed him when he put her in a bunny costume and called her a sweet little bunny rabbit. Maybe this year the owner would dress her as a witch or dog. How ironic that would be dressing an Italian b***h as a dog! Rosetta smirked lifting her glass of wine to her lips and sipping it again.

((OOC: TRANSLATIONS!
              Addio= Goodbye
              Dammit bastardo guardare dove cazzo stai andando! Idioti sono così stupidi andare a morire in un buco ........ accidenti gente è così stupida= Dammit b*****d watch where the ******** you're going! You idiots are so stupid go die in a hole........gosh people are so stupid

XXXXXXXXXNOMNOMNOMXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXIM HERE FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT!!!

Ghost Supporter

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

xel teel
second ☢ in ☢ command

KEEP xxxx CALM xxxx AND xxxx PARTY xxxx ON xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Axel, or as her friends so lovingly called her, Ax was in a party mood. She got in this mood every night. She would often drag one of her fellow gang members to whatever party on a collage campus or club she was interested in. Then force them to party with her. Today was Ailo's turn. She marched into his apartment building and had one of the maids open his door softly. She opened the door slightly. The with a thundering "AIILLLOOO!" She kicked the door all the way open. She took a drag of her cigarette before walking up to him and saying. "Hello my sexy ********. It's time to party and s**t." She took another drag and her head got all foggy. She felt all good inside. "So why don't you come celebrate this miracle night with me." She grinned and leaned on his desk. "You might even get laid my friend." She raised one eyebrow questioningly.

User Image

Malevolent Warlord

User Image
Never let yourself...

Ailo Vargas

...become predictable.

User Image

With Ax's zealous entrance to his room, he ended up tossing the magazine he was holding into the air in suprise. He quickly flicked the last part into his 1911 and swiped it through the air, catching the magazine into its place. He smiled at his fellow gang member and laughed. "I love how you say 'might.' " he said and flicked the pistol into his jacket. He usually had no problem picking up a girl at parties for a bit of fun.
"So where are we going for this one, my beautiful Axel?" he asked her with his usual relaxed fun tone. "I just got my bike all fixed up, so now it can handle really well when I gun it." In truth he loved partying with Ax. She was always interesting to him and always found the best groups to enjoy. He had to admit, he had this slight crush on her, but he knew it wasn't full out affection. He just liked her, shame she was mostly gay.

User Image

Ghost Supporter

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

xel teel
second ☢ in ☢ command

KEEP xxxx CALM xxxx AND xxxx PARTY xxxx ON xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Axel laughed at the boy. "you're right. Not Might, because you have me and I get all the bitches!" Truthfully she knew that he was handsome enough to get girls. She just liked messing with him. She watched him put the gun in his jacket and thought Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me? She smiled at him. "I found this new club. Prostitutes, dancers, drug friendly. The whole shabang." She grinned at the comment about his bike. "Sweet! I ******** love your bike dude." She walked over and put her cigarette out on the balcony. Then tie-ing her mask on she said, "lets go, and be ready to party hard!" She grinned at him, though he probably couldn't see it considering that she had her mask on.

((note the mask is just the half one like in the pic))

User Image

Malevolent Warlord

User Image
Never let yourself...

Ailo Vargas

...become predictable.

User Image

Ailo stood, grabbing his keys and his riding mask. He hated helmets, and when he first got his bike, his sister got the mask for him as a present. It was solid and featureless, the eye slits played with crimson glass that matched his bloody eye color. He picked up his Butterfly knife, dancing it around his hand before putting it in his pocket. "Sounds like a great setup, even better with you in the mix." he said with a slight flirt in his tone. "C'mon, lets make this night more interesting." he added, then headed out.
He got to his bike and mounted it, sliding his mask on smoothly. The bike started with a grand roar, specific to his bike only thanks to all the work he put into it. He would buy parts and do all the work himself at a local shop a buddy worked at. He smiled and waited for Ax to get on and tell him where they were headed. Once she did that, he would get them going.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces