Welcome to Gaia! ::

* He looks at Leonhart " Explain yourself... And AzV, who are you implying that to? " There is now no expression on his face, he is qurious to hear explanations from both men. *
AzV
Sephiroth_Leonhart
"i wish to make a deal with you"
*looks over at Sephiroth and laughs* "Sir you have got to take this as a joke this man cant even properly rp and he owns his own mafia."

"Ya hes got a good point there shadow" sips on beer
Shadow Master 666
* He looks at Leonhart " Explain yourself... And AzV, who are you implying that to? " There is now no expression on his face, he is qurious to hear explanations from both men. *

"To the man that wants the alliance sir." *points to Sephiroth*
lilcolin_2000
AzV
Sephiroth_Leonhart
*looks over at Sephiroth and laughs* "Sir you have got to take this as a joke this man cant even properly rp and he owns his own mafia."

" If you read my rules clearly, you would know that I stated to not be rude to guests, unless they are enemies or if they are attacking, and this man is neither, so for now I trust him "
Shadow Master 666
"i'm with the FBI and i wanted to allie with a mafia so i could get some help but if you don't want me here i will leave"
Die Deutsche Mafia is mine
Shadow Master 666
lilcolin_2000
AzV
Sephiroth_Leonhart

" If you read my rules clearly, you would know that I stated to not be rude to guests, unless they are enemies or if they are attacking, and this man is neither, so for now I trust him "

((actually those are my rules, you just copied and pasted them from my mafia. And everything else stare stare stare stare ))
Sephiroth_Leonhart
Shadow Master 666
"i'm with the FBI and i wanted to allie with a mafia so i could get some help but if you don't want me here i will leave"

"Heh' Well thats your first problem your an FBI member."
mafia and government....i dont think they really mix sir
US_Marine
mafia and government....i dont think they really mix sir

*coughs* (Nor does the army)
AzV
Sephiroth_Leonhart
Shadow Master 666

"Heh' Well thats your first problem your an FBI member."
"so?"
Shadow Master 666
lilcolin_2000
AzV
Sephiroth_Leonhart

((actually those are my rules, you just copied and pasted them from my mafia. And everything else stare stare stare stare ))
Monoxideboogie
Shadow Master 666
lilcolin_2000
AzV
Sephiroth_Leonhart

(( stare I changed them there cheif ))

" I don't know if the FBI could ally with a mafia, so for now I will decline... sorry for your inconvencience. "
Shadow Master 666

(( stare I changed them there cheif ))

" I don't know if the FBI could ally with a mafia, so for now I will decline... sorry for your inconvencience. "
"ok" *leaves*
"sorry sir well u no fbi and mafia.......... not a real good combo if i may say" sips on beer (sorry if my post show up late my coms being gay)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff