< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Hades

"Well that takes care of that, now all I have to do is call Osiris and then we should be back on schedule." Hades said walking into the meeting room with a stack of papers, thinking it would be empty. Looking up from his work, he saw a dark headed girl roughly around Duncan's age. Dropping his hands and opening a void, he walked to the opposite side of the table she was on and made his throne appear as he started to sit. "Well I guess I'll have to call him later. So what is it that you are here for? As you can see I and the other gods of the underworld are very tight on time and I'd really rather not have some of the residents here hungry."

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image
Charon

As Fallon was explaining the situation to Hades, Charon's portal reappeared and Charon and Dusk stepped out "my lord your meeting with the girl will have to wait, Zeus' son, Zane is back and trying to talk to Duncan. Logi's son, Ace, is with him my lord but Duncan is still weak from the break out in Tartarus"

Lonely Phantom

¨‘°ºO ☽ ℱ ą ζ ζ ϕ ☾ Oº°‘¨

User Image

__________________Location: Underworld
╔═════════

Fallon quickly masked her annoyance with the other Death God and his lacky. Her eyes widened when Charon mentioned that Duncan was Hades son. But the mask of her non-emotions was once again in place. “I’m here to ask about the Sword of Peleus.” She said bored. Then glanced at the new guy with Charon, before looking at Pluto again. “If Duncan is your son Charon is right. He’ll need help, I healed him from the hydra poison and saved him from the Harpies that had taken him captive. But he still isn’t in any condition to fight. That white haired guy was strong, even if that other guy… Ace was it? Is there that doesn’t mean that they’ll be good. Anyways back to the point do you know anything about the Sword of Peleus, if not I have errands for Set to do.”

══════════╝

╰☆╮ To see into someones soul and see only darkness... ╰☆╮

OOC:

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Dusk

As Dusk stepped out of Charon's portal and heard Fallon disregard Duncan's safety. In a flash of light he yelled "DUNCAN'S SAFETY IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN SOME STUPID SWORD" As the light faded Dusk fell to his knees panting "now unless you want to deal with the way to dawn you'll shut up and let Hades deal with more important matters then your pointless demands"

Lonely Phantom

User Image

╔═════════

Fallon sighed again, “Duncan should be fine. Like I said I had healed him, and the white haired guy didn’t really pose a treat. After all Duncan fired shots on him first and he didn’t retaliate. And it’s not a stupid sword! Do you even have a clue about what the sword of Peleus is? Because I highly doubt it.” Fallon said walking over to the guy that was close to getting his neck broken by her back handed slap. “Duncan was fine when I left, he seemed annoyed about the white haired but perfectly fine.” She said sending a death glare over to the annoying guy once again. “The sword of Peleus happens to be a sword that whom ever the wilder, shall be victorious. It cannot be left somewhere, for anyone to grab. It is said to hold the berserker rage that made Achilles unbeatable, and bloodthirsty. The sword must be found.” Fallon then focused on Hades again. “Would you know anything about the sword, and its where abouts?”
══════════╝

╰☆╮ To see into someone’s soul and see only darkness... ╰☆╮

OOC:

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Hades

Hearing the news about Zane, Hades hide a smirk and said, "Dusk that's enough. Hearing this, as a father I'd like to help my son, I have no doubt about why Zane is here, but as a God..... I cannot do anything. There are usually reasons people come here so until Zane does anything, neither I nor Charon can do anything about it. If we did it would look poorly upon the underworld. Now about the sword, I know exactly where it location is, but Osiris and I have decided it too dangerous in the hands of mortal and god alike. Besides the legend of that sword is not very accurate anymore. It was cursed centuries ago, now you need it's counterpart, Hrunting, so it can be invincible. Getting the other sword is going to prove more difficult than getting the sword of Peleus, since the ones who know the location of it happen to be the gods of light, meaning you'll have to ask my brother."

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
Duncan Melanchthon

User Image

"He always does that, technically we are brothers, but only half-brothers. We have the same mother, though I have no memories of her, and the only reason I believe that we are siblings is the picture we took before we left." Duncan said leaning on the side of the training wall. Still glaring at his older sibling Duncan said, "And don't mind him, he usually curses Hades, last time we meet we had a fight and I nearly froze him in a fountain and he nearly killed me with a light show. "

========================================================================================================

Zane Melanchthon

User Image

"Hey, don't tell him that! And yea I was chained by Hera, but did you really think that was going to stop me for long? Besides she always forgets that I work for Apollo so I got out the next day." Zane said laughing at the image of Hera's hair going frizzy and her ear splitting shreek. Remembering why he was here, Zane said, "Oh yeah I almost forgot, Duncan be a nice little brother and come along with me, I really should have figured those old crones wouldn't get you out of here. Completely useless I swear."
Ooc:

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Ace

Ace pushed off the wall pulling one of his daggers out spinning it into a reverse grip (with the flat part of the blade resting against his wrist) as he pulled Clarent out of its sheath "sorry man we may be old friends but if you want to take him you'll ether have to go through me or take me with. I promised Charon I'd watch Death Boy over there" he said jerking his thumb in Duncan's direction "and that's exactly what I plan on doing" Ace finished as he struck at the wall with his dagger causing sparks which then jumped to Clarent's blade "so lets finish what we started three years ago"

Lonely Phantom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔═════════
‘Just what I need…’ Fallon thought to herself. ‘More interaction with the light brights.’ Fallon sighed but thanked the God for telling her. Sensing a spark of someone drawing weapons Fallon’s eyes widened slightly. “So they are going to fight after all, hmmm. Well its just rude to start a dance when someone else had already asked.” She mumbled her power starting to coarse through her making her appearance change again. She turned to the annoying guy. “You wanna know what’s up with Duncan? Fine then, your coming with me.” She said grabbing on to his arm and teleporting him away with her powers over darkness. To reappear where Duncan and Ace where, Fallon glanced over at Ace, having drawn his weapon and pouted. Then looked over to Apollo’s crony, “It would seem that I may have an actual use for you. I need to see Jupiter… Or rather Zeus… Know how I could make a meeting?” She said bored out of her mind. “I’d ask Hera… But she and I don’t quite see eye to eye after a slight incident… Anyways would you know of a way? Or am I going to have to figure it out for myself. I have a feeling your not exactly the ‘helpful’ type.”
══════════╝

OOC: Hey, so this is written really quick during a break in between classes... Let me know if i need to change it

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Dusk

Dusk stopped the girls powers with his own but to late since he appeared a few feet away then summoning a void in one hand and a bright ball of light in the other he yelled at her "DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN OR I SWEAR TO ZEUS YOU'LL REGRET IT! GOT IT?" Then he threw both at her sending the ball of light into the void so no matter what she did it would hit her. Then turning to Ace he said "hey yer not planning on starting without me were ya? Cause this looks like it is getting good" "stay out of this this is between me and the wanna be tough guy over there" Ace said "fine what ever Jason" Dusk replied "huh that's the name of your best friend right?" Ace asked over his shoulder only to see Dusk collapse holding his head

Dusk was running up to his best friend "hey yer not planning on starting without me were ya? Cause this looks like it is getting good" Jason looked over at Dusk and grinned "stay out of this this is between me and the wanna be tough guy over there" he said as he ran at the bully he was fighting, "oh come on man the one you left me was no challenge" Dusk joked "tough luck kid you took to long to get here" Jason teased back "hey gimme a break I was watching Lucy oh and lets make this quick cause the only way I could come was if I promised mom I'd take Lucy with so... yeah she's kinda over there on the swing" Jason just looked at Dusk as he ducked to avoid a punch "seriously man you brought your 7 year old sister to Protectors business? Do you want her to find out her brother is part of a gang of high-school vigilantes who fight the bullies everyone is afraid to face? Plus if your mom found out that you, who promised to stop fighting, fights on a regular basis you'll be so dead" he asked dodging another punch "fine if you don't want my help" Dusk said as he started to turn around "too bad" he yelled as he spun on one foot and kicked the guy Jason was fighting sending him flying into some fence. Then he turned to Jason and kicked and Jason met him mid-kick stopping Dusk's foot. They both jumped back laughing. Then from around the corner ran Dusk's little sister, Lucy, who looked around "Dusk you better not be fighting again or I'll tell mom she started then seeing Jason she stopped and blushed oh hhhi Jason III didn't know Dusk was meeting you anyway Dusk its getting dark so lets go home"

Lonely Phantom

╔═════════
Fallon’s self-defensive powers kicked in as the boy hurled something at her only for it to be sucked up into a wind tunnel then caught in her magic orb. She spared the annoying boy another death glare as she looked over to the ball of darkness and light. She grimaced then flicked her wrist, the orb suddenly expanded then shrank to make a slight explosion. “What exactly did I ever do to you, Hmmm? I can understand most people wanting to attack me, I give them plenty of reasons too. But what’s yours, what could I have done to tick you off? Hmm, is it because I didn’t have any interest in Duncans’ so called ‘well being’? Come on I already explained he was fine. And I brought you when I sensed that someone had drawn a weapon.” Fallon said rather testily. “Besides you made my meeting go longer with your interruption. I could have gone in got the information then left to go and act on said info.” Fallon said her eyes beginning to glow white as she looked over at the annoying guy.
══════════╝

OOC: Writers blocked… best I could do…. sweatdrop

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Dusk

Dusk shook his head coming back to the present "oh sorry its not you I just hate it when people put there needs before peoples safety." Dusk apologized "you see I just remembered something" Dusk said sitting on a rock "back home me and a few friends were in a... well a gang, you see we were a gang of high-school vigilantes that took on the towns bullies, we called ourselves 'The Protectors' and we took care of the bullies everyone was afraid of. Anyway the day I was remembering was about a week after I promised my mom I wouldn't fight anymore and when Jason called me I had to take my little sis with me to go out hehehe now that I think bout it that was the day Jason realized how bad Lucy's crush on him was"

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
Zane Melanchthon

User Image

Seeing Ace pull out us weapons, Zane let out a sigh. " I'd really rather not kill you now. Besides I really don't have time to fight, I really got to take Duncan to Mt. Olympus or else some of the guardians will come. " Seeeing the girl pop up again, Zane couldn't believe his luck. Then hearing she needed to talk to his father, Zane thought of something."You're right, I'm not usually the "helpful" type, and I can get you a meeting with my father, bbbbuuuuuuuuttt I'm going to need a favor. Now I'm sure you don't want to help me, and I really don't want to help you, but I can make an exception and get you a meeting, if you help me get Duncan out of here. Sounds like a plan?"

========================================================================================================

Duncan Melanchthon

User Image

"Wait Charon said WHAT! I swear he is doing this to get back at me for something. And why do you want to kidnap me?" Duncan said pulling out Excalibur. Hearing his brothers outrageous proposal, Duncan didn't think Fallon would even think about helping him.... until he saw Dusk attack Fallon and make her pissed. Why?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! Duncan though. Hearing his excuse, Duncan had the sudden urge to pop a cap into Dusk's leg.

Ooc:

Lonely Phantom

╔═════════
Blinking at the annoying guy Fallon’s expression changed for a spit second, her features softened as a kind look over came her emotionless mask. But was quick to disappear again behind the mask, “I see… Well enough, but know this. I don’t put the people to whom I know in harm’s way, and I follow them into it when they are put there. I may be a ‘bully’ but only to those who deserve it.” Fallon said glancing over at the white haired guy. She looked over to Duncan for a moment to see his expression from his brothers proposition. And she felt a heavy feeling settle on her shoulders, as she looked back to the annoying guy. “The last thing you should know is that my meeting you interrupted and the thing I seek is not for my own benefit or anyone else’s. I seek it so I can put the curse I know it holds to rest.” Fallon finished walking away from the annoying guy and closer to Duncan and the white haired guy. “Your offer seems good, but how do I know you intend to keep your word, hmm?” She asked glancing over at the white haired guy with her cold expression.
══════════╝

OOC:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out