< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image
Ace

"smart move death boy. this is my element and I'm here as Hephaestus's guest Ace said as fire flickered down Clarent's blade "and if you call Clarent that again I'll show you what a coward I am."

========================================================================================================================================================

User Image
Dusk

Dusk woke up with his head pounding "Damn my dead hurts. Were am I, hell who am I?" "Dusk get up! you have work to do" a voice in Dusk's head said "who's there? SHOW YOURSELF!!!" Dusk yelled looking around "yes grab hold of that rage Dusk" caught by surprise as memories flashed by "Dusk come look at this" a man said, "calm down Dusk he's not worth it" a boy his age told him, "come on Dusk give it back" a girl about 5 whined as she reached for a doll in Dusk's hand. Dusk took a step back shacking his head "Dusk? Is that my name?"

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
Duncan Melanchthon

User Image

"First of all I too am a guest of Hephaestus. I go to him often to get my weapons fixed or cleaned. Second of all I can't find a better name for Clarent. Well what else am I supposed to call that blasted sword, eh? Because I'm not calling it the sword of peace or the kings sword. Besides the only thing that sword brings is destruction and despair, things only a coward would want. " Duncan said watching the sword glow with every word he spoke. He did not want to fight here, though if he could get Jake to jump at him he could throw him through the door where it was starting to get dark.

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Ace

"you can shut up now death boy and stop insulting my sword. and despite what Hephaestus said my name is Ace" Ace said the flame coiled up his arm off of Clarent's blade "and by the way CATCH!" Ace said as he threw a ball of fire at Duncan's feet

========================================================================================================================================================

User Image
Dusk

"COME OUT NOW!!!" Dusk screamed "Ha Ha Ha, you catch on fast" the voice said in Dusk's head

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
Duncan Melanchthon

User Image

Seeing the fireball being thrown at him Duncan did the only thing he could think of. He pulled out his guns and shot blue bullets at Ace with one gun and a dark bullet at the fireball. When the black bullet entered the fireball a dark substance swallowed the flaming substance then disappeared while the blue bullets hit the walls around Ace and blasted water around him and Clarent. "Next time I'll aim for your body"

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Ace

When Ace got hit with the water splash he dropped his sizzling sword saying "bad move death boy, now I'm mad." Ace's fire aura flared up as the forge's fires swerled around him. The Hephaestus slammed his hand on the arm of his wheelchair "I SAID NO FIGHTING!!!"

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
Duncan Melanchthon

User Image

"Crap what is it with this guy! How is it that he can do all this without Clarent!" Duncan though as he stood back back from the intense heat. Seeing this unfold Duncan completely forgot that Hephaestus was there until he hear him yell at the two of them. "....Fine. I didn't come for a fight Hephaestus. My apologies for the rude behavior. I will gladly pay for the damages to the shop with the cleaning of Excalibur" Duncan said putting away his guns, still watching Ace.

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Ace

"That's probably the smartest thing you've done all day, death boy" Ace told Duncan as the flames died down "cause you have no idea who my parents are and how much power I have, do you?"

User Image
Dusk

"SHOW YOURSELF now!!!" Dusk said as he fell to the ground sobbing as more memories flashed by "give it back! I'm telling mom!" the little girl cried as she ran off, "Dusk give your sister her doll back, you know better" a women scolded, "come on man stop, he's had enough" the same boy from earlier said grabbing Dusk's hand to stop him from hitting a boy on the ground, "fighting again Dusk this is the third time you've been sent here. One more time and I'll have to expel you" a man in a leather office chair behind a desk told Dusk "see Dusk you have evil in your heart. There is no goodness in it" "you're wrong I just know it!" Dusk said through clenched teeth as he clawed at the dirt. Dusk doubled over again as new memories hit him "I'm sorry Lucy here you go" Dusk saw himself say as he gave his sister her doll back, "Look I'm sorry man I just lost it when you said that" Dusk said helping the boy up, "I'm sorry Sir. it won't happen again" he told the principle knowing it was true

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
Duncan Melanchthon

User Image

"Don't push your luck Pyre. The only reason I didn't fire a bullet between your eyes is I wish to continue to have Hephaestus clean Excalibur. That and I have much more important things to deal with than your sorry a**." Duncan said trying to keep his temper in check. Paying Hephaestus for the damages and the cleanup for Excalibur, he grabbed his sword from the counter and opened a void near the door. Stepping in he added "Oh and say hi to Logi for me when you get the chance Jake." before disappearing into the darkness.

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Ace

When Duncan was gone Ace pulled all the fire from the forge then he threw it back into it saying "when I see him again I'm gonna kill him." Ace started panting as the light from the fire dimmed down "Hephaestus I'm done for the day, I'm leaving" Ace said as he grabbed Clarent and started walking towards the door "Ace don't go looking for a fight" Hephaestus told Ace as he left the Atlantean forge

User Image
Dusk

"there is no one who cares about you or needs you" "that's where you're wrong" Dusk said with a grin as more memories flashed by "Dusk can you help me?" his sister asked, "Sure Lucy wacha need?" Dusk answered, "hey man where've you been it's been quite without you" "Oh come on Dave it's only been a week" Dusk told his best friend."GET OUT OF MY HEAD NOW!!!" Dusk yelled as a bright white light flashed around Dusk "I might not ever be able to walk to path of light again but I will NEVER walk the path of darkness, " Dusk said with a grin. Seeing a sword laying next to him he picked it up. Looking at the inscription Dusk read out loud "Way to Dawn" with a grin he said "I walk the way to dawn"

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
Duncan Melanchthon

User Image

"Crap!" Duncan said falling out of the void and onto pavement. "What the hell? What am I still doing here? ...That blasted pyre! He must have drained my powers with that big inferno he created. Now I'm going to have to wait here for my powers to recharge to get out of this place." Getting up Duncan patted the dust off his clothes and decided to sit on a park bench away from some stores. "Well might as well get some rest."

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Ace

"AH I haven't been this mad since dad cut my allowance" Ace said to himself as he threw fire balls here and there "might as well hit some shops while I'm here" Ace walked around twirling a small ball of fire around in his fingers. "this one looks good" Ace thought out loud as he walked into a weapons shop "hey no one under 18 aloud in here" the shop keeper said as Ace walked in "even your best customer?" Ace asked as he twirled Clarent in his right hand, still playing with the fire in his other "Oh hahaha Ace I didn't recognize there. So what'll it be this time my friend?" "well do you still have those twin daggers I had my eye on last time" "you mean those twin rouge daggers, yep I've still got them, saved them just for you" after buying the daggers Ace slipped them into his belt and continued his walk, he decided to go to the park to blow off some steam. After walking along the path a few minutes he came across a kid with jet black hair and a black hoodie. "well, well, well... if it isn't the death boy himself, hm you look like the walking dead yourself" Ace said as he sat down next to Duncan, still playing with the fire ball

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
Duncan Melanchthon

User Image

Watching the laps of a pond Duncan was about to fall asleep when he heard a familiar, and somewhat annoying, voice from behind him. Tightening his grip on Excalibur he scooted off the bench and said, "Son of a- the hell do you want Pyre. The nearest barbeque pit is on the other side of the park. Also unless you want to be soggy for the rest of the day, I suggest you put out that fire. I don't feel like playing with you at the moment."

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Ace

"chiiill out man" Ace said to Duncan as he continued playing with the flames in his hand "this ain't meant for you death boy this is just to keep my hands busy so I don't fry you" nuntheless Ace still slowly started to reach for one of his new daggers so Duncan wouldn't notice

User Image
Dusk

"where am I? Dusk wondered to himself as he spun his new sword in his hand. Looking around all he saw was stone pillars, "well I guess the voice in my head won't help me" Dusk tried to remember more from his past but came up blank

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
Duncan Melanchthon

User Image

"Funny choice of words , because unless you turn off that flame I won't be the only one to be chilling in a few moments. I don't deal lightly to people like yourself, especially if they attacked me then try to threaten me on the same day." Duncan said. Trying to get some distance away from Ace, he slowly stood back when he looked down by his vibrating phone.

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Ace

"fine like I said this ain't for you, you gonna answer that?" Ace asked Duncan as he made a fist to put out the little flame, then opening it to show it was out "there happy death boy?" Ace asked then without warning he drew one of the daggers and had it to Duncan's throat "told you the flame wasn't for you ya smart a** and by the way I wasn't attacking you before it was just a joke, it would have disappeared before it hit you, if I wanted to hurt you I would have used a much bigger fireball

User Image
Dusk

"well might as well start walking? Dusk told himself as he started down a path.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff