< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
Duncan Melanchthon

User Image

"Damn it Cerberus calm down, it's me Duncan! Your other master!" Duncan shouted as he jumped out of the reach of his three headed dog and his Egyptian friend. Feeling something dark appear behind him Duncan glanced back and saw Fallon pop into the underworld. Wondering how she did that without any use of the voids, Duncan watched as Ace popped up beside her a few moments later. "Well lets just say my pet and I are having a little argument and scaly over there came for backup." Duncan joked, pointing to Ammit who snarled at him for calling her Anubis's pet name. After giving the demon the birdie, Duncan winced when Fallon walked up and healed the cut on his shoulder. "How did you know tha- never mind, we might as well get out of here, I don't think Cerberus really wants to play here right now and I think blood-breath over there hasn't eaten all day. Best not stay here and become her lunch. And Charon left not even a few seconds after you got here." Duncan said as he pulled Fallon and Ace away from the gates, urging Dusk to follow him before he heard a loud roar come from behind. Damn, I just need to charge for a few minutes before I can get everyone out of here!

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image
Charon

Charon realized that reasoning with Hades was useless so he teleported back to the gate. Seeing Ace and Fallon he sighed "why have you two come here?" he asked then turning to Duncan he said "Duncan something very bad has happened your father says that Cerberus wouldn't attack you and so he thinks you are an imposter and he also thinks Ace has something to do with your disappearing"

Lonely Phantom

¨‘°ºO ☽ ℱ ą ζ ζ ϕ ☾ Oº°‘¨

User Image

__________________Location: Olympus
╔═════════

Fallon looked over to Charon, when he suddenly appeared raising and eyebrow as he asked why she was here. She glanced over at Duncan and rolled her newly healed shoulder slightly, “I had a feeling….” She said lowly looking away from Duncan and back to Charon for a moment. Suddenly Fallon felt a tugging on her soul as a winged creature suddenly came out of nowhere and grabbed Fallon throwing her up into the air. Fallon sighed heavily as the familiar feeling of flying through the air came over her, only to suddenly have a solid being underneath her. Fallon lazily pet the creature, as she leaned over it’s wings to get closer to the head. “Oh, poor Foxy I totally forgot to take you out for your morning walk didn’t I?” She said slightly babyish as she scratched the Chimera behind an ear. Fallon had made the creature on accident when first studying magic and had kept it as her pet ever since. The only problems where that she didn’t exactly know all the powered that had made the creature come into being let alone what powers Fox himself had, though it seemed that he had the same teleportation power as her. Grabbing a hold of Fox’s mane she leaned into the animal and directed him back to the ground by the guys. Once the animals’ feet touched the ground Fallon hopped off its back and gave it a final pet and a quick hug before walking over to the group. As Fox slowly began to pace a slight ways away from the gates, hackles raised looking across the boundary and over at the other two creatures.

══════════╝

╰☆╮ To see into someones soul and see only darkness... ╰☆╮
OCC: Not really sure what to do...

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image
Ace

When Ace reappeared he drew his twin rouge daggers and held them blade down to give himself more mobility "well then we'll have to beat these freaks, no offence Duncan" Ace said since he included Cerberus in his statement, he stopped when a Chimera grabbed Fallon"oh great another problem to deal with" as he put one dagger away and pointed his empty hand at a nearby pool of lava pulling the flame to his hand, then he threw it at the Chimera. He clasped his hand shut extinguishing the fire in mid air before it hit the creature when he saw that Fallon was controlling it. "what the hell was that you almost got that bird of yours fried extra crispy"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff