< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image
Ace

Ace spun around to face Fallon "you'll take me with you if you take him but that won't happen. Hey Death Boy cover your eyes"Ace yelled as his aura flared up blinding Fallon and Zane. "now unless you want to go completely blind I suggest you tell me why you want Duncan so badly cause I can go brighter and I'm sure Dusk would gladly lend me his powers of light " Ace finished as the fire around him intensified even more

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
Duncan Melanchthon

User Image

"Huh, why do you want me to- oh crap." Duncan said remembering the last time Ace was this pissed. Quickly opening a void, Duncan had just enough time before Ace went all supernova to pull out a boulder and shield himself from the bright flare Ace became. "Hey Ace, are you so stupid that you forgot that I get attacks when you do that, or are you just trying to weaken me even more!?"

========================================================================================================

Zane Melanchthon

User Image

Shielding his eyes from the large blast of light, Zane quickly pulled out his sword and chanted, "ουράνια άνεμοι δανείζουν με τη δύναμη και την εξουσία που διαθέτουν, να μου δώσει φτερά μου!" Ripping off his jacket, Zane quickly spread his wings scattering a few feathers and blew a few whirlwinds at Ace. Turning towards Fallon, Zane smirked and said, " I could ask you the same thing, but I'll take the first step. Hm, how to prove that I'm going to keep my word... oh I know, how about I lend you this." Reaching behind his neck, he unclipped his necklace and placed it into the hands of Fallon. " Don't lose it, that's the only thing I have left of my past. Give it back to me when you talk to Zeus, and do you have a way to prove to me that you will keep your promise?"
Ooc:

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Dusk

Dusk stood there as Ace literally exploded into a ball of fire shielding his eyes he said "damn Ace a little warning next time" as he opened a void and warped over behind the bolder with Duncan "hey what's happening?" he asked as Zane threw some feathers at Ace. As most of the feathers burned in the fire Ace looked over his shoulder at the two behind the rock "yeah actually I kinda did forget that little fact, but hey at least I warned you ab..ow dammit" Ace said then he swore as one feather got over the wall and hit his arm

Lonely Phantom

¨‘°ºO ☽ ℱ ą ζ ζ ϕ ☾ Oº°‘¨

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

__________________Location: Underworld
╔═════════

Fallon winced at the bright light coming from Ace, she shielded her eye by turning slightly away and bringing her hand up to try and cut the glare. That was when she noticed that the white haired guy had moved closer to her and that he held out a necklace to her. “Don't lose it, that's the only thing I have left of my past. Give it back to me when you talk to Zeus, and do you have a way to prove to me that you will keep your promise?" He said handing it over to her, confused she took it and quickly wrapped it around her wrist. “I swear by the river styx that you shall have this back once I have my meeting with Zeus.” Now she turned over to the other guys. “Now to put this deal into practice." Fallon threw her arms out in front of her, “Iam , obscurum adeo meus suffragium." She said as ruins began appearing on her skin in dark purple. Her eyes began to glow blue as she continued “Ex sub orbis terrarum ut Olympus ipsum TRANSPORT!” The wind began to pick up around the group as shadows converged on the location.

══════════╝

╰☆╮ To see into someone’s soul and see only darkness... ╰☆╮

OOC:

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
Duncan Melanchthon

User Image

Translating the spell in his head, Duncan haden't even realized wat was happening until it was to late. Closing his eyes to the large gusts of wind, Duncan could feel the group moving and the next time he opened his eyes, he found himself at the entrance of Olympus. "What the- OH YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING!" Duncan shouted realizing that they were on the brightest place in Olympus and the worst place to be fighting his older brother, the throne room. Seeing the smile on Zane's face, Duncan assumed that he had a few tricks up, his sleeve here.

========================================================================================================

Zane Melanchthon

User Image

Feeling the gusts of wind, Zane immediately knew what was happening and closed his eyes. After a few second he opened his eyes and found himself in the throne room. "Wow you really keep your promises. And now that we are here I hope you don't mind if I call a friend." bringing his hands to his lips, Zane whistled a low tune that ended in a surprisingly high note. At first nothing happened, then a loud shreek filled the room and a flaming bird swooped down and landed on Zane's shoulders. "Ace, Duncan, I introduce you to my dear pet phoenix, Flare. Flare, intruders." Zane said pointing toward Ace at the last comment.
Ooc:

Lonely Phantom

User Image

__________________Location: Olympus
╔═════════

‘Definatly won’t be doing that again anytime soon.’ Fallon thought to herself as she huffed out a breath, feeling exhausted. She glanced around to see that her spell had taken them right to the bright thrown room. She felt her darker side raising inside herself when she began to cast her spell but now it seemed to be feeling the same tiredness as her, for she had changed back into her normal form. She pushed her bangs out of the way as she heard someone talking and looked over to see the white haired guy. “I always keep my promises, that’s why it’s usually impossible for me to make one. What about you?” She asked as the guy suddenly started whistling. Confused, Fallon was about to ask what he was doing, when a phoenix appeared and the guy sicked it on two of the other guys. ‘Now there’s something you don’t see everyday…’ She thought to herself, one eyebrow raised as she watched what enfolded before her eyes.

══════════╝

╰☆╮ To see into someones soul and see only darkness... ╰☆╮

OOC:

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Ace

Ace felt a large gust of wind put out his fire wall then still holding his arm he felt like he was in a void then it was gone looking around and whistled "man this place has gotten bigger since I was here last" then he heard Zane whistle and seeing who he called, Ace laughed "you really think he's gonna attack me I'm the one who gave Flare to you" Ace reminded Zane "plus fire is my element so even if he does attack me he won't hurt me" looking over at Duncan he said "hey Death Boy you don't look so good you really should get some shade"

===================================================================================================

User Image

Zeus felt a presence in the thrown room and when he entered he saw some people "who dares enter my palace without my permission? speak now if you wish to live" he asked when he saw Ace thunder rumbled as he laughed "HAHAHA Ace why didn't you tell me you were coming I'll tell Zane your here"

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
Duncan Melanchthon

User Image

Hearing Ace's suggestion, Duncan said "And where do you think there will be shade in -!" started when he heard Zeus from behind. Slowly turning around, he silently swore under his breath and looked back at Zane. Seeing the phoenix on his shoulder, Duncan thought of any useful information, but only remembered that they were extremely fierce. "... Um Ace, I don't think he wants it to burn you, I think he want it to shred you to pieces.

Zane Melanchthon

User Image

Slapping his face with his free hand, Zane couldn't believe his father didn't see him when he had his glowing white wings in the middle of a red throne. "Um dad, over here, and this young lady brought you a special guest, if you haven't already noticed." Zane said pointing to Duncan. Smiling at Ace's comment about the flaming bird not being able to burn him, he was about to spoil his plan when his brother beat him to the punch."That was my line Duncan, oh well Ace can repay me by letting Flare rip him up into confetti."
Ooc:

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Ace

Ace looked at the brothers in frustration "ether way do you really think he's gonna attack me I'm his first owner and the one who raised him" Ace reminded Zane "and thank you lord Zeus but it was rather short notice" he said to Zeus "but Death Boy sorry I mean Duncan was kidnapped and brought here against his will"

===================================================================================================

User Image

Zeus just stood there listening to Ace "well let me clarify something while we wait for Zane to get back. I sent for Duncan for one reason, his father is plotting to restart a war that has been at peace for thousands of years. You see he is trying to kill off mankind so that there will not be so many souls entering his realm in the future. I fail to see the logic in his thinking but he does. We think he is being influenced by our father Kronos. Anyway we need Duncan's help on this" he explained then noticing Zane he said "oh Zane when did you get here? Did you know Ace has come to visit? You must have if you brought Flare to see his old master. Anyway I was just explaining to him why Duncan is here"

Lonely Phantom

User Image

╔═════════

Fallon cleared her throat, “Excuse me, Angel boy. Before you get to the slightly mindless slaughtering thing you have going. Don’t forget…” She said raising her hand which had the necklace wrapped around her wrist. As she glanced over to Zeus for a moment then looked over to the white haired guy. “I came through on my part, now its your turn.” She said her eyes flickering with her ‘other’ power. Going from dark purple to a glowing blue as her 'dark' power seemed to suddenly grow in Zeus’s presents. She walked over to where Duncan and Ace where, standing between them and who she now knew to be Zane. She glanced over to the other guys. “It would do well to remember what I said before in the Underworld.” She said turning away from the guys back to Zane. She raised a brow as if to ask ‘Well, what shall it be?’

══════════╝

╰☆╮ To see into someones soul and see only darkness... ╰☆╮

OOC:

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
Zane Melanchthon

User Image

"Sorry abut that," Zane said looking back at Fallon. "Yea dad, as a condition she had to bring all of us here, she wants to have a meeting with you. And since you owe me for making Hera forget about that last girl you 'hung out' with I don't think that will be a problem right?"

Duncan Melanchthon

User Image

Hearing the ridiculous accusations Zeus was saying about his father, Duncan had to try to calm down before he said "And what makes you think I'll help you? Besides I don't believe Hades would do that, even if Chronos was that powerful, I'm pretty sure he would have tried controlling me first before going for my father. I am the one closest to his prison, since I have to check what happens in Tartarus at all times. " Looking strait in the eyes of the thunder god, Duncan could see the slight resemble to Zane. Opening his mouth to yell at the god some more, he felt a sharp pain in his side. Clutching his side he said, gritting his teeth "And why should I help you when you know of my condition, and yet you wanted Zane to bring me to one of the deadliest places that I could go to!?
Ooc:

Lonely Phantom

User Image

╔═════════

Fallon sharply inhaled as she felt her 'darker' side reaching to take control as the brightness of Olympus started to get to her especially in her already weakened state due to the massive power  she had to use to get everyone here from the Underworld. She felt as if she would faint, but couldn't allow herself to do so in the room full of people. She quickly grabbed on to the silver bracelet she wore on her right wrist. She could hear Duncan talking to Zeus, but from a far distance away, when he was but a few passes from her. She looked over to the bracelet that her left hand was clinging to. She had been given it long ago to help suppress her 'darker' side.  She could hear Zane talking to Zeus she guessed but her mind felt like a fog was putting a vail over everything. Her senses dulled and unresponsive, she felt her body lurch forwards slightly as the world around her seemed to be spinning. Breathing heavily she forced her body to do as she wished and stood up straight again as she looked over to the guys and then Zeus. 

══════════╝

╰☆╮  To see into someones soul and see only darkness...  ╰☆╮

OOC: Just some filler stuff....

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Ace

Ace looked around as Duncan and Zeus talked. Seeing Fallon looking sick he watched her grab a silver bracelet he made a mental note to watch her behavior in the future

User Image

Zeus was starting to lose his temper with Duncan "YOU LISTEN HERE YOU WELP!!! THIS LIGHT IS ARTIFICIAL NOT REAL SO YOUR LITTLE PROBLEM WON'T HAPPEN WHAT YOUR EXPERIENCING IS YOUR DARK POWERS BEING DRAINED BUT IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO KILL YOU!!! AND AS FOR WHY YOUR FATHER IS BEING TARGETED AND NOT YOU IS SIMPLE! YOU ALWAYS LISTEN TO HIM AND WOULDN'T NOTICE ANYTHING WRONG!!! BUT IF KRONOS TRIED TO INFLUENCE YOU YOUR FATHER WOULD NOTICE AND STOP HIM!!! AND HAVE YOU NEVER WONDERED WHY ALL THOSE MONSTERS GOT OUT WHILE YOU WERE GONE? MY BROTHER WEAKENED THE SPELLS THAT BOUND THEM" he yelled as thunder clapped over head. Then turning to Zane he yelled "AS FOR YOU. WHY SHOULD I SPEAK TO SOMEONE WHO REEKS OF DARKNESS? AND HOW DID SHE EVEN GET PAST THE PROTECTIONS I PUT INTO PLACE? IF I FIND OUT YOU HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS YOUR GROUNDED FOR A YEAR"

Lonely Phantom

User Image

╔═════════

A sharp burning sensation started to burst forth from her chest as she felt herself beginning to loose the inner battle of wills that was going on inside Fallon. She sank down to one knee as she grabbed on to herself as if having we arms wrapped around herself would keep her 'darker' side in check. She gasped out as she felt her own personality being pushed back as her dark side took over. Her eyes switched to a glowing blue and her power form once again over took her. "Reek of Darkness do I?...." Came a rough sounding voice from Fallon. "Well that is why I'm here, for information on the Sword of Peleus. And a little birdie told me you where the one to talk to about that..." Fallon's long hair fell I front of her face obscuring it from view, but the glowing eyes could still be seen through the veil of hair. 

══════════╝

╰☆╮  To see into someones soul and see only darkness...  ╰☆╮

OOC: More filler stuff...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out