Since the dawn of man kind, the gods from different cultures have been at war with one another. But being unable to harm each other directly they have come to rely on a select group of humans to fight the war for them, giving them control over the elements and supplying them with weapons. Through out time, this alliance has become a friendship between gods and their followers. Now the humans and gods are looking for a way to make a truce between the gods of all cultures. However there are some gods that want to keep the old ways and continue to fight. Which side are you on?
1. Geehaw246 and I are gods here. If you don't like the rules, tough.
2. No god modding including auto hits and auto blocks
3.No posting until I or Geehaw accept and post your profile on the profile page
4. Keep it pg 16 no cyber I allow romance but please time skip if it's against gaia TOS
5. Swearing is allowed don't go over board
6. No killing off other characters unless you both pm me or Geehaw246 first
7. All profiles shall be sent through pm to me or Geehaw246 titled Demigod
8. Be semi lit, At least a paragraph or two per post. Four to Seven sentences. I know about writers block but NO ONE LINERS!
9. Don't make boring posts. Add Color and always have you character profile.
10. No Power Playing! This is when you make your character too strong/invincible. This is against the rules of most RPs and mine is no exception!
11. Follow Gaia's TOS
12. No one gets special treatment! Don't think because you friend me or Geehaw246 your an exception to the rules! We will enforce them!
13. Though we control the plot of the RP, if you have suggestions feel free to PM them to Geehaw246 or me or post it on the OOC page, we appreciate the help sometimes. But if it's stupid or purely to inflate your ego we will ignore it.
14. No txt talk. It'$ hrd 2 read ur txt whn it lookz liek a 1st grder trid 2 writ it lolz.
15. Other peoples characters are not yours to control/alter. It drives me crazy when people try to tell me what my character can/can't do. It's their character, as long as it follows the rules their allowed to do it.
16. Post often. RP's are more fun when people actually post, if you haven't posted in more than one week without notifying me or Geehaw246, we will delete your profile.
17. Remember to have fun and be unique!
18: Gods are NPCs, Original Characters only please.
[Color=*Insert Primary Color Here*]
User Name: (Do you really need an explanation?)
Name: (First and Last)
Race: (White, Black, Hispanic, Etc. )
Normal Human Form:
Power Activated Form:what you look like when your powers are activated
Likes: [At least 3]
Dislikes: [At least 3]
Contacts of Gods: (Max 5 from both Mythologies you have chosen unless a reason for more. If a good reason I or Geehaw246 will debate on it.)
Mythology 1 contacts:
Mythology 2 contacts:
[color=*Insert Secondary Color Here*]
Weapons: (If any max 3)
Element: (water, fire, earth, air, light, dark, ect.) (2 max)
Abilities: (max 3)
Hobbies: (What your character likes to do in their spare time)
Personality: (What your character is like)
Bio: (A little backstory on and add how you charge power)
Occupation: (What your character does for a living )
Mythology of choice: (Max 2)
Weaknesses: (Elements that clash with your element are weaknesses. If you picked opposite elements it will be chosen by us at random. Other things that are weaknesses are personalities or things your character will not do. example- over confident, rash, wont kill, always sleepy, always hungry, ect.)
Pet: (If any)
Do Not Post Unless I or Geehaw246 Have Accepted Your Profile!
Thunder rumbled in the distance as Zeus walked up the near empty Obsidian halls "This must stop NOW, Hades, this war has gone too far!! Innocent people are dying.""I don't know what you are talking about brother" Hades said with a laugh. "the humans will stop you I have the other gods training four of the most powerful demigods, in the powers of darkness, and fire and they will stop you" Zeus said as he turned to leave. Over his shoulder he added "one of which happens to be your son"
Location: Atlantean forge
All Ace heard was the BANG, BANG, BANG of hammers on metal "done" he said as he stopped striking the hot metal to wipe his forehead with his sleeve "When they told me I could go to Atlantis I thought it would be fun, but nooo, it had to be to work in the forge" Ace thought to himself. Pointing his hand towards the fires of the forge some of it jumped to his hand and he used it to heat the sword he was working on. "What are you doing Ace?" a voice behind him asked "you just finished that sword""you know what I'm doing, Hephaestus, I'm heat treating it""very well""why are you even watching me? You know I won't mess up""yes I know, but I like seeing how my students have progressed"
"Damn where is that forge! If I spend another moment here I'm going to lose it!" Duncan said, his rage showing within his shadow. As he walked Duncan noticed a booming laughter coming form a glowing red building. "Was that Hephaestus? Gods, let it be him" Duncan thought as he ran towards the building. As he got closer to the building Duncan realized that he was getting angrier with every step that he took near the forge, though he did not know why. Upon getting to the door Duncan noticed that the building itself was radiating heat. "What the hell, is there a volcano in here or something? How can anyone even stand to be inside here? Any ice-demon would melt just being near... here... oh crap Excalibur!" Duncan said as he entered the forge.
Location: Atlantean forge
Ace spun around pulling fire to his hands at the the sound of the sword of water "calm down Ace, this is Duncan, son of Hades""well he mentioned that damned sword, Excalibur" Ace said grabbing Clarent, which was laying by the bellows. I SAID CALM DOWN, HE IS THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF THE SWORD, HE SENT IT HERE TO HAVE IT CLEANED. IF ETHER OF YOU DOES ANYTHING TO START A FIGHT YOU WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME!!!" Hephaestus bellowed as the whole forge shook. "NOW PUT YOUR SWORD DOWN JAKE!!!
As Duncan came in rage overwhelming him at the sight of Clarent. "Even you know that I would not start a fight that I would clearly lose Hephaestus,"Duncan said holding on to his holsters. Knowing he was at a disadvantage in this bright place where there were no shadows or water Duncan was going to make sure that he would get out of here with his sword unscathed. "Wait did you say Jake? As in Jake Pyre, the cowards sword owner. Hephaestus why the hell is he here, especially with that blasted fire sword."