< 1 2 3 4

Romantic Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
x ʟ ᴄ ɪ ɴ tab tab tab tab tab tab
User Image
Didn't tab you tab know tab that tab Mother tab knows tab Best tab ?

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Mᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏғ ʜɪs ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Life doesn't count for much unless you're willing to do your small part to leave our children – all of our children – a better world. tab

tab tab Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴏғ ᴀ ɢʟᴀss ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇ tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

tab Lucien waited a moment in silence after he called out to the king of the castle, hoping he was home. The moment of silence didn't last though, as he soon heard Felo's footsteps coming from behind the door. A smile spread across his face as the young leader of their gang opened the door and ushered him inside. Lucien saw the gesture to close the door, and turned to do do as Felix commented that he hadn't been expecting anyone else. Lucien might of made a lighthearted comment about wanting to assure him it was him, and not someone else with a message, but few gang members dared come to the leader in his quarters unless it was urgent. "Well I guess it's not anyone else's birthday." he said instead as he turned around, the smile still on his face as he faced his boss and old, friend.

tab Lucien chuckled when Felix sounded so annoyed with his attire, though the mother of the Castle of Glass could detect the amusement in his voice. It was a skill that sadly many of the members of the Castle of Glass wouldn't be able to learn. Lucien smiled as Felix asked the rhetorical question of if the clothes were for the day, and added that he "like you better when you're just you". "I'm always the same person underneath, Felix", he said, and resisted the urge to reach out and softly stroke the younger man's face like he had so many times before, though the last had been several years ago. Instead Lucien smiled a bit sadly, and watched as the leader of the Castle of Glass ran a hand through his short golden hair. The leader of the family in which Lucien held so dear caused a lot of mixed feelings for the mother, though the fond feelings mostly outweighed the negative, it still left him feeling awkward and sad at times. He wanted to touch and sooth, it was his nature, but because of their roles in the chess game of some greater power, and the past, he could not.

tab Lucien watched with interest as the flustered leader got a small brown package out. His smile turned into a look of mild surprise when Felix suddenly pressed it against his chest with a bit more vigor than needed. Lucien could of swore he heard a small thump when it hit. As Felix began to speak though, the almost ever present smile on Lucien's face reappeared, and continued to grow as the shattered continued to speak, until it reached a grin in the middle of his speech. It was obvious, at least to Lucien, that the man was lying through his teeth. Mother knew when someone was lying, especially when it was someone as close to him as their revered leader. Lucien softly covered Felix's hand with his own, holding it and the package there until the boss made his hasty retreat to the desk, leaving Lucien standing with his hand over the package and clinging to his chest, his dress's skirt swaying softly in the small breeze left in Felo's wake.

tab Felix's words may of been cold, and hurtful when heard by many of the members of the Castle of Glass, but Lucien knew better. The leader of the Castle of Glass was a violent man, and not much for showing his emotions other than through anger, which unfortunately was the only part of him that most members knew. Lucien however could look past the harshness of tone, and pick out what the boss really meant, in his own interpretation anyways. Felix had mentioned his birthday too many times not to of known about it, especially since he had sought him out that morning to have a chat. And when he stuttered it showed just how flustered he was. So all Lucien saw was that Felix cared about him, his birthday, and was nervous about buying him a gift. The scene brought a warm feeling to Lucien's chest.

tab When the boss grumbled about not having that stupid smile of his face, Lucien gave in and started to chuckle though. "I'm sorry Felo, but I don't think it's possible for me not to smile every five minutes, especially when I'm given such an ordinary gift." he said in a joking tone, holding up the package briefly. He had heard Felix when he said that he was dismissed, and probably wanted to hear everyone else's congratulations, but Lucien didn't feel like leaving yet, and being in Felo's quarters on his own time instead of on a summons made him feel a bit more comfortable. Lucien walked over to Felix's desk, his dress flowing as walked, and sat in the chair in front of Felix's desk. "So, being dismissed doesn't mean that I have to leave yet, right?", he asked, his usual smile on his face. "I think I'd rather open the gift in front of the person who gave it to me, or else what's the fun?" he asked, and set the brown package and the happy birthday note from Masamura on the desk in front of him.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User ImageUser Image

xxxᴏᴏᴄxxx
tab relevant words go here usually tab
User Image

___________________________________________________________________________
                                  Ever on and on I continue circling
                                      with nothing but my hate- till I can't break free
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmaybe it's a dream xxxxx maybe nothing else is real
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmaybe it's a dream xxxxx maybe nothing else is real

Lucien seemed to understand him better than anyone else in Castle of Glass. Perhaps it was a negative, yet Felix couldn't help but feel somewhat relieved. Relieved that there was someone who would not misunderstand the meaning to his words and would not view him as the hostile, bitter man most did. Even as Felix continued to presumably mock the man, he seemed not to take any offense to his words. This much, Felix was truly appreciative of. Most of his comments were simply a defense mechanism, intended to keep everyone away from him, to prevent others from even trying to get close to him. In every case it had worked, even with Lucien, but at least he knew not to take offense.

"I know that." Felix replied harshly. It was only that he felt more comforted by Lucien when he was dressed more masculine, rare as it was these days. It was much the opposite with many others in the Castle, who truly regarded Lucien as the mother. For Felix this was untrue, and he couldn't help but feel mildly uncomfortable around Lucien when he was dressed as a woman in the first place. "That's not what I meant. Idiot." He grumbled. To elaborate, however, would have only brought him more embarrassment, and so he left it at that. If Lucien did not understand the meaning of his words on his own, then that was his own fault. Felix would not explain himself any further. Chances were the man would come to understand, regardless.

The hand on his own had only made Felix withdraw faster, causing the smaller male to feel uncomfortable enough to recoil and retreat back to his desk, feeling safer with a block of wood between the two of them. For all the good it would have done him had Lucien decided to attack then. He merely felt more guarded emotionally. His skill would make up for the rest. "Wh-what?" Felix sputtered when Lucien refused to leave. It was not a refusal in truth, should Felix have insisted he leave, Lucien would have. There would have been no other choice for Lucien. Yet Felix would not force him to leave. Particularly not on his birthday. A part of the man still longed for the other's affection.

Gritting his teeth, Felix looked off to the side, face slightly flush. "Go ahead, then. I won't keep you. The sooner you open it the sooner you can wipe that look off your face and leave." Felix hoped, partially that Lucien would show great joy in the gift he picked out for him, though the very thought of it flustered the young leader more. "Try not to stay too long, I'm sure others have gifts to give and would give you a much better celebration than this. Sitting about doing nothing." He might not have minded keeping Lucien company for his birthday, however. He'd enjoyed spending much time with the man in the past. In fact, some of the only times he'd truly felt at peace were with Lucien.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Doting Fairy

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx......... ね .

__ Masato "Masamura" Murasaki
        xxxxxxx. t h e . s t a r s . w a t c h e s . o v e r . u s .. i s . w h a t . y o u ' v e . a l w a y s . s a i d .. b u t . , . h e y . , . d o n ' t . t h e y . o n l y . s h o w . a t . n i g h t . ?
        xxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

His eyes remained locked on the printed words on the page as the crossdresser gave him a peck on the cheek, with his arms wrapped around the information broker, in a sign of appreciation. It's just a piece of paper with two words, what's he getting so happy about? He had thought, for a second as Lucien removed his arms from Masato and folded the piece of lined paper that was ripped out of his notepad. But it seems that his question had been answered by the other. "You're the first person to wish me happy birthday today." The male raised a slight eyebrow.

"Oh?" He was quite surprised on his part. He thought he would've been possibly the last one to wish him a happy birthday... But then again, it's quite early now and most people were just waking up. Maybe if he hadn't been woken up by that idiot, he would've ended up being the last person to wish The Mother a happy birthday. That, or he would end up wishing him a belated happy birthday.

Hearing the clearing of a throat, from the entrance to the mess hall, Masato's head turned instinctively towards the source of the sound. Standing at the doorway, was none other than the leader of this gang: Felix Dahl... More often referred to as Shattered. They didn't really get along that well, considering the fact that they've almost never conversed. The times they did talk, however, were probably mere simple greetings like hi or good morning. Not really things that would linger and occupy space in his mind.

"Lucien. I need to speak to you in private, when you have the time," the blonde leader said, obviously directed towards the crossdresser, before turning away and disappearing down the hall.

His face showing much disinterest, Masato shut his book and rose from his seat. "You'd best be going." He had planned to go somewhere, as well. To where? He didn't know for sure yet. He hadn't gotten too far in his book, and he would never finish this book in time if another person came along and decided to strike up a conversation.

He waited patiently until Lucien had trotted off to find the leader, after taking one last sip of his tea and putting the mug away. Masato slowly walked out of the mess hall, turned at a few corners, and walked up the stairs before he had arrived at his room. That way, he could read his book in peace.

Masato closed the door behind him, leaving it unlocked, then made his way over to his bed. He laid down, on his side, as he tried to read his book. But things hadn't go as planned, and he fell asleep, with his book still in his hand.

ooc: ack. ;_;
                                                        i'm sorry for the late post...
                                                        i didn't realize that bri had posted. OTL

xoxoThe Information Broker Le Serpentes

Anxious Phantom

xxKorbin Fletcherxx
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Location: In a hallway in Castle of Glass HQXXX[First Captain of Castle of Glass]XXXCompany: Kise

((Ooc: Better format will come later when the stupid internet connection stops cutting out on me))

User Image
                                                              Kory wasn’t sure exactly how long he spent wandering around the hallways looking for Lucien. He had passed by several subordinates. When he paused to speak to some of the subordinates he passed, but not one of them had seen the mother hen of the Castle of Glass gang. Though he recognized the faces of the majority of them with the exception of the newest initiates, he had a hard time remembering their names. Sometimes he couldn’t help believe he had a very selective memory. Kory shook his head to himself in bemusement. How was it that he remembered what he needed to do for his missions and his hobbies, but he had the ******** hell of a time trying to remember where he put his socks or sometimes even his own age.

After a while a very familiar face appeared. It was the second captain, Kise Kinj. In the beginning he had a hard time remembering his name as well, but their ranks allowed the two them to come in contact often enough that he learned it much more quickly. Besides it was much easier to push his less important work on someone if he knew their name. The man was a disaster to himself and those around him. When the blonde tripped over his own feet, Kory felt his own hands shoot up reflexively to either catch the second captain or to prevent whatever it was in Kise’s hands from flying into his face if it slipped from clumsy fingers.

Kory was saved though when Kise managed to catch himself. “S’alright. You should be more careful though,” he said as he rubbed the back of his neck with one hand before he brightened up at the mention of the mother hen. “Yup!” he chirped in reply. “You did too, huh?” he continued as he eyed the box in the other captain’s hands.

“I’m glad I managed to run into you, well I didn’t literally run into you but you know what I mean…. Anyways, I wasn’t very sure whether it was today or tomorrow.” Kory wasn’t too good at keeping dates other than ‘yesterday’, ‘today’, and ‘tomorrow’. He had a cat calendar in his room pinned up on the wall and marked with important days, but he rarely remembers to mark off what day it is beforehand. Instead he usually asked a random subordinate passing by what the date was.

He looked at the box at the box in Kise’s hands than at the present in his own hands, “Maybe I should have gotten a box to put it in instead like you did.” The wrapping paper was the one left over from last year’s Christmas. It was shiny silver with red Santa hats all over it. It probably wouldn’t look so bad if it wasn’t lined with wrinkles. The present was also wrapped with too much paper on one side while the over side barely had enough to cover up what it was.

“What did you get Mom?” he asked curiously. No doubt it was going to be something Lucien liked. The man’s likes were easy enough to figure out and Kise wasn’t dumb. “I got him this make-up kit thing I stole in Pande,” he continued. The Raven figured it wouldn’t be fair if he didn’t tell what he had gotten for their fellow gang member when he had just asked for it as well.

SilverChaosti

Timid Gekko

вℓα¢к ƒℓιєѕ ση тнє ωιη∂σωѕιℓℓ
              00000тнαт ωє αяє00000тнαт ωє αяє00000тнαт ωє αяє тσ кησω
              ωιηтєя ѕтσℓє ѕυммєя'ѕ тняιℓℓ
              00000αη∂ тнє яινєя'ѕ ¢яα¢кє∂ αη∂ ¢σℓ∂00000ѕєє тнє ѕку ιѕ ησ мαη'ѕ ℓαη∂00000α ∂αякєηє∂ ρℓυмє тσ ѕтαу

User Image
                                      Issac Alexander Welsh00

000█████ █00
                                      000000000000000000нσρє нєяє ηєє∂ѕ α нυмвℓє нαη∂
                                      000000000000000000ησт α ƒσχ ƒσυη∂ ιη уσυя ρℓα¢є
                                      000000000000000000ησ мαη ιѕ αη ιѕℓαη∂, тнιѕ ι кησω
                                      000000000000000000вυт ¢αη'т уσυ ѕєє؟

000000мαувє уσυ ωєяє тнє σ¢єαη ωнєη ι ωαѕ נυѕт α ѕтσηє
                                      00000000000вℓα¢к ƒℓιєѕ ση тнє ωιη∂σωѕιℓℓ00000тнαт ωє αяє00000тнαт ωє αяє

((Got tired of waiting for a post so I am just gonna go ahead and time skip and free up Isa. ^^))

A looming figure stood over a boy no more then five. Square shoulders and a set grimace on his face. The setting, a small playground just outside of the city. A red headed lady had been too immersed within her conversations to keep an avid watch on the younger Issac. The small child cocked his head to the side, before deciding that the man was actually quite scary looking. Large hands came at him, catching the child by the collar. "Mommy! Mommy help me!" The tiny Issac cried out from rough arms. Of course, that snapped his mothers eyes straight to him. She shrieked as her most precious child was being smuggled away. God damn it all! Couldn't even attempt to have a normal life, knowing who's child Issac was. The tiny boy reached out to the woman as she ran forward to retake him. But it was useless. He was already stuffed into a car and had sped away, the world around him also fading from a drugged rag pressed over his delicate features.

When the child had awoke, he was in a dark room. Hands bound behind him and he was laying on his side on nothing more then an old moldy mattress. He cried out, getting an echo in return. The place had been an old abandoned hospital. Gutted and perfect for an enemy's head quarters. A harsh voice came to his ears, his large eyes flickering to a different figure coming towards him. "Oh? is that so. I have something that may change your mind then. I have your Son. Thats right. And He is not gonna be cheap. Would be a shame should he lose his life. Cute kid really, must get his looks from your wife. Don't believe me? Want to talk to him?"

The phone was put to his ear. "Talk. Your Daddy is on the phone." The man grinned. " D-daddy... Daddy! I'm scared! Please don't leave me here. W-wait! Daddy! Daddy! No! Please come get me!" The child balled into the phone as his Father stated that there was no way in hell he was gonna stoop so low and come save his son. Even with his Mother screaming for her baby in the back round. This had been what had started the boy's hatred for his Father. According to that crotchety old man, it was the five year old fault that he had gotten snatched up from the park. Seriously?! The man took back the phone in disbelief. "Really? You care so little for the boy. You just signed his death certificate. Good bye." They came down on the boy, dragging him down the hall by his hair, and into a new room. Punches were given and he was left in the dark.

Issac woke with a start. He was sweating and breathing rather hard, eyes watering. Some of in must have been due to the high fever he had. The dream was not just a dream but a memory. Isa had been retrieved from that building after a week of such action. By faithful servants of his fathers. Because of the ordeal, his mother had taken to her sick bed as well. The boy looked about him, finding he was laying in one of the spare bedrooms of the headquarters. It surprised him enough to jolt. His head hurt and it swam with the vivid images that play in his head. A crimson flush play across his features. "I... Uhhh... Bad... Memories... My... My father? He left me didn't he?" He was incoherent. Anyone that he woken in such a way would have been. The boy shook slightly, laying back down and putting a hand over his eyes in order to hide the tears that threatened to fall from his face. Oh god! He did not need to look like such a p***y right now. A slight whinning came from the side of his bed. Isa sat up, rubbing his eyes. "U..Uhhh..." There was a dog at his bed side that decided he was gonna join the red head.

{ ¢σмƒσят ¢αмє αgαιηѕт му ωιℓℓ }
                                        αη∂ єνєяу ѕтσяу мυѕт gяσω σℓ∂

Supercharged Fiend

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

+++✗ Marcus Zehner █║▌│█│║▌║█║▌│
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                    +++++I'm a fighter. I believe in the eye-for-an-eye business.
                                                    ++++++I'm no cheek turner. I got no respect for a man who won't hit back.
                                                    +++++++You kill my dog, you better hide your cat.

Marcus twitched in annoyance as Aaron went babbling on about his strength and whatnot but his mind was quick to drift off to movies after the ever so famous Hulk was mentioned. Now he wanted to just head back to the living room and watch that instead of standing around here... well not exactly standing around but still. The beer, however, was still in demand. Dammit. Continuing on with the search, he half expected the other to harass him even farther but to his surprise, nothing but silence lingered around afterwards. Out of sheer curiosity or rather in hope that Aaron had suddenly died from a heart attack of some sort, he peeked over his shoulder only to find the younger male... asleep. "You've got to be kidding me..." He muttered in disbelief. Really, kid. Really? Oh, it couldn't be that he had Narcolepsy or something. That could be a possibility though- wait a minute. Again, why was he even pondering over something irrelevant to him? Ah, he just hated mornings.

Turning his attention back to the refrigerator, after a minute or so, the grey haired man did find what he was looking for. But it wasn't long until he horrified for they were all... empty. Down to the last tiniest drop. In panic, he rummaged around farther more, only to discover the others had met the same fate and that add to his already dreaded feeling. Cruel. Whoever this did this had a cruel mind. Marcus couldn't help but to let out string of curses, kicking not so gently at the bottom of the refrigerator out of sheer frustration and anger. Now from the missing door, that poor refrigerator had quite a noticeable dent below. "I should go find whoever did this and thank them personally..." He mumbled mostly to himself, about to storm out of the kitchen but paused. Aaron has caught his attention again. Come on now. He couldn't just leave 'empty handed', right? Picking up a cold bottle of water from the refrigerator and as he strolled towards the kitchen door, he was quick to open the cap of the water bottle just to... dump it over on Aaron's head on the way. "Wakie, wakie, Sleeping Beauty~" He sang happily, placing the now empty bottle on the table but didn't stick around for the other's reaction. No, he just got the hell out of there, feeling a whole lot better than before.

Marcus expected to find Max, waiting for him out in the hall but to his disappointment, that dog was gone. This frustrated groan escaped him and muttering some curses under his breath, he knew Max couldn't sit still in one place but this was just... too much. Once again, he was back on the quest to find his dog. Christ, he just hoped it wouldn't take the whole morning like the last time they played 'hide and seek'. Roaming around the mansion softly calling out for Max, he begun to think if he should just put that dog on leash. Though he never liked the whole... staying on the leash idea. And he was certain Max didn't too. He was, however, having second thoughts about it...

ooc// Hurr hurr... late and lame post.. '''OTL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff