Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Read this and have a think about whether you want to take me on: SEAL Team Six.))
((as I said before that was my younger sister and this is her older sister now. I've been wanting to join your forces for a while. So can I join?))
((Ok. Click the link above. Find the paperwork section and post the application.))
SoccerJade12324
((as I said before that was my younger sister and this is her older sister now. I've been wanting to join your forces for a while. So can I join?))

((And change your password. We don't want to have to shoot you because of something you sister does. By the way, I'm Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Kirk, XO (Executive Officer [Second In command]) of U.S Navy SEAL Team 6.))
((This is your only chance. Surrender to the SEALs or die. We are ready to kill all of you. Surrender now.))
Excellent,if you wish to be stronger,seals or rebels join the hell reapers...
A_Can_Of_Whoop_Ass
Excellent,if you wish to be stronger,seals or rebels join the hell reapers...
Here is the link only two people joined so there is many slots left open...HELL REAPERSWE show mercy.
((Dude, no offense but that is shithouse compared to the SEALs. Want to fight us? I'm willing to prove my point.))
Snot Foster
((Dude, no offense but that is shithouse compared to the SEALs. Want to fight us? I'm willing to prove my point.))
tho you'll have to go through nine other to get to us.we made an alliance and decided the Seals are terrorists and need to be stopped.We are only peace keepers so if you declare war you'll be violating a treaty between all us clans who are united with me.Think about your choice wisley...
A_Can_Of_Whoop_Ass
Snot Foster
tho you'll have to go through nine other to get to us.we made an alliance and decided the Seals are terrorists and need to be stopped.We are only peace keepers so if you declare war you'll be violating a treaty between all us clans who are united with me.Think about your choice wisley...

((If they are as crap as you it should be no problem. Ever wonder why only 2 people joined?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff