Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Wall Street 200
Sanada Yukimura

User Image
Yukimura smiled wildly, as e firmly grasped Nakuya's hand. " It is an honor and a privilege to have you as an ally." He released the grip, as Byakko roared, Signaling Yukimura that Seth had finally arrived. He turned around, hands on his hips. " bout time you showed up Seth, you need to work on your punctuality." He said, his smile beaming. He was so happy, hey had three powerful allies, and they would be able to annihilate the black Dragon. Then, and maybe then, the land will see an era of peace. An ear this land was more than overdue. He smiled as here mounted Byyako, as he saluted Nakuya,as he rode off to the camp. As he passed Seth, he motioned for him to follow." Come on Seth, we have preparations to finish, so we can march for freedom" He yelled, as a plume of flame, erupted from his mouth.

Black Crow

User Image
She laughed quietly, as she slipped down, landing on the table Kiskue was drinking at, her pink eyes narrowed in a stare. " hmmm....." She mumbled to herself, as she shifted her eyes to Rose." So your captain is a drunk? You surround yourself with the most questionable bodyguards...." She said, as she slipped to a standing position, with an unnatural grace to her movements. She walked u to Rose and whispered in her ears."Not a wise decision..." she then stepped back and said out loud. " While you were waiting for your pity party, Raging tiger has moved. You don't realize how much your nativity has cost you." she laughed at this, as she back away a little. The Black Dragon was not what it used to be, and it would fall unless she acted soon.

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
"A dragon is strong..."

I frowned at my incompitance with the alliances and sighed as I looked at her "Tsuki....I think it's time I call in that favor from you," I said utterly serious as I thought White phoenix was more then likely the better allay for me to have I thought and crossed my arms "I want the treaty between Phoenix and Tiger terminated I want a betrayal so great that the two will go at eachother with full force," I said softly and smiled "As for who gaurds me I choose based on whose abilites can gain power from me using my own...after all Kiskue's deals with shadows and my fire cast plenty of shadows for him to use," I said with a shrug and turned my back to her and sighed. "Ive talked to the Raging Tiger captain...Seth I believe? I told him why it is everyone hates me, but I haven't figured any way to prove it...This job I will pay you handsomely for find proof that as a leader I am different from my father and give it to the leaders and captains," I said as I smiled "And stop by more often my old friend your conversations are always a nice thing to have," I said looking at her over my shoulder.
SheinSolaris
User Image
"Drunkard?" I said balancing my cup on my finger "I find she doesn't need so much protection from enemies as she does herself though.." Taking a second sip I put down the cup and stood up wondering what Akatsa was thinking, her politics weren't the best, and she doesn't care so much for Black Dragon; so what was she planning? "Raging Tiger has moved? Interesting.." Her lack of immediate descision making may end up costing precious resources or even manpower.. how would her plans work out and what would happen if they failed.. is she considering these things..? Sighing I started playing with the guard on one of my swords looking upwards thoughtfully.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image

❀═━┈┈┈┈━═❀
мιlιa naтѕυo
" ₮サ∑ ⅰς∑ レⅰレㄚ "
白百合
❀═━┈┈┈┈━═❀

Milia's eyes open slowly she knew she was being watched and did not know by whom. She slowly turned to her open window and forgot how she ended up in her room anyways. Flashbacks began to happen she remembered being in the garden and screaming then blackness... She turns to see her captain watching her room. Well somewhat his eyes where shut. A soft smile formed on her face. It was nice to know that Her followers cares for her so much. It could be without here there is nothing, or they really and truely cared. She slowly got up, fixing her dress and walking over to her window. "Sir Ren... How long have you been watching me?" Her eyes soft as she leaned up against her window seal.

Bringing her hand up to her hair she moved her hand threw it softly still looking at him. Why he still chose to wear red confused her but she knew he was loyal. "Please come inside, before you fall down...." She moved back from her window to allow him room to come in. Waling over to her nightstand, she had a vile of lilies. She sighed, 1 for each of her fallen brothers and sisters. she kept them there so she would never forget. She could not loose another one of her men, if she did she would go crazy.

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
                                                          Hatsuharu, Ren

User Image

Captain of the White Phoenix

xxxxxxxxRen opened his eyes slowly as he heard Milia's voice. It was soft and motherly as always. She'd be a great mother some day. But at times he felt like she was too gentle and that's one thing that people can take advantage of. Doesn't matter if you're a leader or a follower, being taken advantage of can emerge where you least expect it to no matter how great you may think you are. "Not long. Maybe like ten minutes or so." he said as sat up straight and sat with his body facing hers. He let his legs dangle like a kid as he swung them back and forth.

xxxxxxxxNothing seems to be out of place today. Speaking of today, he didn't even accomplish anything. All he did was rest all day. He is usually lazy and laid back and that probably one of the qualities that the group hates about him. But he didn't care, Hatsuharu Ren will be Hastuharu Ren. Snapping out of his thought, he looked at her and sighed. She still treated him like a kid. He was a grown up now. He wasn't a child anymore and could look after himself. "I'm not going to fall, thank you very much." he said as he stood up on the branch that he was sitting on.

xxxxxxxxRen squatted a little and fly though her window and landed next to her. He was about to ask her about what happened to her earlier but he was distracted by her looking at the lilies. "Memories... they always get you don't they?" he said as he closed the windows. He didn't want anyone walking out there to hear the conversation that he was about to bring up. He came back from the window and stood in front of his master. He crossed his arms and looked her in the eye. "Say... what happened to you earlier Milia-Senpai?" he questioned seriously.

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Ϩtєrқeлbʉrℊ ʗrαnαcӈ
"In the name of Valhalla, I will strike you down!"

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
{ Location }: White Phoenix base
{ Mood }: Nervous
{ Action }: Hoping to meet his first lord.

Sterkenburg stood outside of the White Phoenix base. He hoped to join their ranks and prove himself a warrior worthy of valor. He had doubted this ever sense his first defeat was given to him by what he would soon find out to be the captain of the White Phoenix. A guard ran up to him and prepared to draw his sword as he demanded to know who this man was. Sterkenburg had no idea that simply having his sword out in the open would be a very high offense. Even grabbing ones sword was enough to say that you were planning to kill them. Not only did Sterkenburg have his sword out in the open, but he was also holding onto the hilt. Once again, before Sterkenburg could make a verbal response, the guard demanded his identity. He had not been in Japan long enough to learn the entire language. All he knew how to say was his name. Thats just what he did too. He stuck his sword into the ground next to him and declared his identity to the guard. "Watashi wa Sterkenburg Cranach!" He kneeled to the ground and no longer spoke in japanese. "I wish to join the ranks of the White Phoenix!" Sterkenburg hoped the guard understood some nordic at the very least. Otherwise this was going to be harder then he had hoped it would have been. The guard edged closer to the man in front of him after edging away from the stabbing motion he made into the earth. The guard could understand that this man had the strangest name he had heard by far, but nothing else made sense. He spoke in a tongue that was so strange and far out that nothing made any sense. However the guard saw this man kneel before him and felt the heart of a true warrior. Without haste, the guard ran to the leaders room but did not enter. He waited to report to her the strange speaking man outside the base.

⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎

"With the sword that cannot be killed."

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image

❀═━┈┈┈┈━═❀
мιlιa naтѕυo
" ₮サ∑ ⅰς∑ レⅰレㄚ "
白百合
❀═━┈┈┈┈━═❀

Milia's eyes shut suddenly when he asked her what happened eairlier. A soft sigh esapes her lips. "Well... The memories do get me they get everyone noe matter how evil and creaul you are they still hurt. But I had a meeting with The Raging tiger for an alliance, and the memories came up, when one of the lily steams broke, and created a new one, I said that is the good thing around here nothing dies and ya..." She turned to face him. "So upon returning here, I replanted it and I just don't remember much, I remember looking at the lake then I woke up here. I guess I had just had enough for the day nothing too much. I mean after all I am safe and that is all that matters." She smiles softly trying to get teh mad memories to go away. "But htank you for being conserned Sir Ren."

Hearing running up to door, she grabbed her fans and swung the doors open, seeing her guard standing there she lowered them, looking at him quite wide eyed. "Why are you running what is going on!" Her voice was no longer soft and caring it was now worried and starting to sound like she was about to become some sort of dictator. The guard caught his breath and spoke softly. "There is a man outside of the gates whom I think he wishes to join us. He would like to speak to you."

milia looks back at Ren. "I will return, but you are more than welcome to join me if you so wish." She made her way out of her door and down the hall to the front doors. With them slowly opening she makes her way across the garden to the front gates seeing a man kneeling she looks down at him. "What is this I hear that you want to join My Army?" Seeing his sword, she backed up slightly, her guards ready as was she, there was a lake withing eye sight.

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Wall Street 200
Black Crow

User Image
Crow's eyes narrowed to almost slits, as a slight glow emanated from them. " Do not refer to me by that name when there are others present." She growled at Rose.She didn't want any one else to know her name, an had given Rose the privilege to call her by her birth name, but even she seems to be abusing that privilege. " I will see what i can do with that, but as in proving you're different than your father, I will not take that job. That is completely on you, so you and your little childhood sweetheart can figure that out on your own." She turned, and swiftly walked to the wall. She turned and said. " And I will see about visiting more." She said, as she vanished into green flames.

She reappeared withing the White Phoenix camp, on top of the roof of the fortress. She was watching the scene below her. The new arrives in the territory, asking to join the ranks, the leader, with her new captain by her side. " How surprisingly droll...." She said, as she vaulted off the roof. She landed about 15 feet behind Milia, and stood there, arms crossed, watching them in silence. She was interested in the fact that White Phoenix has gained strength, but still wanted to see where the new arrives strengths and weakness lay.
User Image
Kiskue watched Crow's reaction to her name with interest before the 'childhood sweetheart' comment, a confused look jumped onto his face and he could feel it get warm. Crow left and he turned to Akatsa "CHILDHOOD SWEATHEART? ...nevermind.. we do need to prove your difference, if she won't. I have an idea infact.." He paused for a second to think about how to word it, "Raging tiger. They're practically leading the charge against you. We need to convince their leader to not move on us. With the other houses all moving against us, everyone would be slaughtered, citizens and military alike.. that would not prove to anyone that you're different than your father." He looked seriously at her, trying to convey the importance in his eyes, "You need to go to him yourself. he may be a bit of a hothead, but talk to him and try to work something out. obviously I will accompany you, as you, truthfully are a bit of a hothead yourself.." I poked her forehead as I finished.

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
carlissa211

User Image
Ϩtєrқeлbʉrℊ ʗrαnαcӈ
"In the name of Valhalla, I will strike you down!"

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
{ Location }: White Phoenix base
{ Mood }: Nervous and awkward
{ Action }: Trying to communicate

Strerkenburg had been kneeling in his spot for a while. Waiting for either the guard or someone he could try to talk to. He only raised his head when he heard the voice of someone different in front of him. He could not understand a word she said. For all he knows, she would not understand a word he said. This would not stop him from trying to communicate. "Are you the leader of the White Phoenix?" He asked in nordic. He only knew a few phrases in japanese and only one would even help with this. He grabbed the hilt of his sword to help him to a standing position. His right knee had dirt on it from the ground. His steel shoes had far more from all corners of the earth. "I don't speak japanese." Sterkenburg told her. It was quite clear that he had trouble with it.

Now that he looks at this women, she had a certain air about her. She had the beauty that most women he had paid attention to had, yet she also had the strong proud air that someone of royalty would have. She also had the feeling of leadership about her and the eyes of a warrior. If this women was not the leader of the White Phoenix, he could only imagine how great the real leader must have been. Sterkenburg examined the guards around the facility. He wondered why they were almost up in arms at him. He had done nothing to be offended by as far as he knew. All he was doing was standing in front of the women who was dressed in white, trying to communicate.

⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎

"With the sword that cannot be killed."

OOC: Crap post, I know.

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
Roses_Cast_Shadows
User Image
"A dragon is strong

I sighed and ran a hand through my black hair and looked at Kiskue and smiled "I have no idea why she said that...I dont know how I will prove this to the raging tiger leader...." I muttered and looked away then he said something about talking to yuki and I glared "Are you insane?" I growled at him as he spoke then thought and sighed he was right as always..."Fine Ill talk to him, but your coming with," I said then he called me a hot head and I frowned "i am not!" I growled as I turned away as he poked my head my eyes turned the luminecent white of the oni. "i told you if you did that id rip your arms off and stuff them up your butt," I growled as I grabbed a traditional black kimono and started putting it on. " grab my senbon off the shelf im not going unarmed completly," I muttered and looked at him it had been many years that id known him...yet I knew we were just friends of course....

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image

❀═━┈┈┈┈━═❀
мιlιa naтѕυo
" ₮サ∑ ⅰς∑ レⅰレㄚ "
白百合
❀═━┈┈┈┈━═❀

Milia blinked a few times, trying to understand him the best that she could, being the leader, she knew a little bit of other languages, she knew he was having trouble speaking yet alone understanding japenese. She smiles softly and speaks not fluent but mid level Nordic. "I am sorry my guards are acting like this... I understand where there are coming from." she folds her hands. "Please come in, and we shall talk, I understand that you wish to join my army am I correct?" Her face was soft and kind, as was her voice. She extends her hand out to him. "And yes if you haven't guessed I am the leader of the White Phoenix." She giggled a little.

(sorry it is short. Kinda dealing with alot...)
User Image "Obviously I wasn't going to let you go alone.." that would be a very great idea with her diplomacy skills.. "You keep saying you'll rip off my arms, but you never do." I walked over to the shelves where she kept her senbon and took them, handing them to her "I didn't expect you to go unarmed. I feel that would've been a bad idea honestly, just try not to appear toooo agressive." I myself tightened the straps on my dual katana to my side. "I'm ready to go when you are." Let's hope we come back alive from this, I wanted to say, but she already seemed like she didn't want to go.. Childhood Sweartheart.. hmm... is that what SHE thought of me..? or just Crow teasing..

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
"A dragon is strong..."

I smiled as he handed it to me I took the small box and wrapped it around my leg underneath my kimono. I looked at him "Good..." I said as I started walking out of the Black dragon temple and towards the red dragon camp. My mind was racing how would I convince him I thought because I knew Crow...she would be able to mess up and twist around my words and actions to easily...and Kiskue was right I was a hot head sometimes... I looked at the morning sky and smiled I had to prove them wrong I thought I wasn't like my father and I had to save the people of Black Dragon...even if my father had cared little for them I had restored the balance inside of Black Dragon our economy was good. Much better then it had been under my father. I sighed again as I reached the gates of raging tiger and took a step at the gate and bowed to the sentry there "I have come to speak to Red Tiger," I said softly as I stood up and smiled softly.

King Hellhound

11,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Brandisher 100
”I will send you..."

User Image
Ichiro Katsurou, ”The Crow’s Talon"

As he walked through the swamps absentmindedly, Ichiro couldn't help but feel overcome by what he could only describe as an foreboding presence. War was on the horizon, that much was clear. While Ichiro loathed politics, he was not foolish; he kept one ear to the ground so to speak. The peace between the nations was beginning to become unsteady. Old rivalries were surfacing and alliances were being formed. Whenever the nations found themselves making preemptive alliances, war was surely at hand. Soon Ichiro would be needed...not as a consort, but as a warrior.

"...."

He relished the thought of fighting against the forces of the Ox and the Dragon, and whomever else decided to become involved. He would gladly kill all who opposed the will of the Crow; his job as the Crow's Talon was to rip and tear at the Crow's will after all...A smiled crossed Ichiro's face. These were ominous times. Dark times. Soon there would be blood, and the Hatorri family would be the ones who feasted upon the weakness of the other clans. This was what Ichiro had been waiting for, all it needed was a spark to set it off.

"And that is why...you will ask the Crow's permission to go out on a personal journey; at which point you will start the war by killing one of the members of another family..."

Dark thoughts indeed. But if the war was to be fought in favor of the House Hatorri, it would be fought with secrecy and treachery. Ichiro would start this war by tipping it firmly in their favor.

”To whichever 'god' you wish."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces