• Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Brandisher 100
”You flirt with suicide...
Sometime's that's okay..."

User Image
Ichiro Katsurou, ”The Crow’s Talon"

Ichiro laughed roughly.

"Possession by a malevolent spirit makes him the proper candidate to protect the Crow and serve as a Captain? No, I don't think so. I'm going to rip you right out this life, pathetic creature."

Ichiro tore the kunai from his shoulder and threw it right back from whence it had come. This spirit, Imagi, did not cause Ichiro fear. Rather it caused him a sort of amusement. It was a beast. A monster. An undesirable. A pathetic worm of a creature that was unfit to exist upon the earth, or any other realm for that matter.

Ichrio slid a throwing knife from out of his sleeve and sent it whistling towards Imagi. This was only a distraction for his actual attack. He circled around from behind and lashed out at the base of his enemy's neck with the hilt of his Kodachi, a blow that would easily render any living creature unconscious.

"Come dance with me..."

Suddenly there were twelve identical swordsmen in the room, all bearing the face and voice of Ichiro. They spoke in unison.

"Your insolence is an insult, and your presence is a threat. Abandon your host, or I will kill him. I'm afraid this is the last time I'll ask."

”I can't always say,
'it's going to be better tomorrow."

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Wall Street 200
Black Crow

User Image
Tsuki listened to what Ichiro said, as he walked away. Her attention was diverted, before Imagi attacked. She dodged the two, but the one embedded deep in her shoulder. She smirked at that, for they didn't realize it, which is why she loved the little demon. Her image flashed fire, as the real her appeared between the two of him. She held her hands together, with two fingers raise. "Stop this now!" She said, as lighting burst through the roof and landed on her, illuminating the whole area. her eyes opened, as she stood in between them. "There is a difference between sparring and trying to ill each other, that I" will not abide..." a Clone appeared behind Ichiro and whispered in his ear. " i didn't mean to strike you, just couldn't let the young one see that, my deepest apologies Ichiro..." As the clone vanished.

Tsuki's feet slid into a wide stance, as her Kama, with chain in her hands, the sickled end swinging in a close circle. " Ichiro, you may be correct, but the fact that I am the leader means I am the best at something, and that is the art of ninjutsu.." she said, as more lightning crashed down around them. " Also, I may have lost my cool for a few seconds, but I am more that fully capable of calming myself down." She said, a sly grin on her face, as she waited for their responses.

King Hellhound

11,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Brandisher 100

User Image

Ichiro withdrew a few steps and then once more sheathed his Kodachi.He was not interested in fighting any further, unless that damned Imagi decided to attack the Crow once again. He couldn't stand Kaito for that very reason, he hated the Imagi with all that he was. It was a b*****d creature, it had no place on earth. It did not belong within the court of Hattori, and while that creature still thrived...Ichiro would not rest. He wanted to see it dead, one way or another. He crossed his arms and with one hand, put pressure on the wound in his shoulder.

"Fight with Kaito then, and call me if you need me. I have grown tired of this...'sparring,' and I would like to go bandage this wound. Alone."

Ichiro walked out of the chamber and down the complex hallways that created the labyrinth of the Hattori compound. Several minutes later he reached his room where he removed his cloak and shirt and began the process of cleaning and stitching the wound that the kunai had left. To say that he was upset would have been absolutely accurate. First he had been slapped, then he had been stabbed by someone he had to be constantly reminded to "respect." Ichiro had no respect for Kaito. He wanted to see Kaito's oni dead, and until the day it died, he would not trust the boy. It was as simple as that. His shoulder was proof enough. He would have killed Kaito right there, had it not been for Tsuki.

"Ohm, gam, ganapartanay..."

Few members of the Hatorri practiced religion of any sort, but he found that the meditations of the ancients helped him. It was another unique "quirk" that Ichiro did his best to hide from the others. There was no telling what he could be chastised for.

”I can't always say,

Greedy Genius

User Image

Nakuya Zato

Leader of the Green Bison

As the moments passed Nakuya reflected on many things, the bulk of which was how him and his men were to mobilize their forces on the mainland, the power of their ships being one of the main contributing factors to their success. Of course that was not to say they were weak in any way, the harsh life on the high seas making sure of that. It was then that Nakuya's thoughts drifted to the land troops of the Green Bison. Both groups had little contact with eachother save for trading supplies, and as a result, most of the land forces failed to remember that their leader wasn't actually the man that they answered to at the compound but the raging bull himself. "Seems I should make a well overdue return to my clan house." With a slow exhale Nakyua opened his eye and began to rise to his feet, his left hand grasping his anchor firmly as he wrenched it from the earth and began to walk. Slinging his weapon over his shoulder, Nakuya gave a short whistle to signal to his men that he was finished meditating, the rustling of leaves drowned out by the sounds of footsteps and metal. "We are going home men!" shouted the man, a pinch of happiness clinging to his voice as he gave the announcement. In all reality he was quite excited to visit the rest of his clan. The only thing that worried him was the off chance that regaining control would prove difficult seeing as the man in charge had been so for a number of years.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image

❀═━┈┈┈┈━═❀
мιlιa naтѕυo
" ₮サ∑ ⅰς∑ レⅰレㄚ "
白百合
❀═━┈┈┈┈━═❀

Milia turns around hearing a voice, she had not seen him there a few moments ago. She smiles softly at him her hands crossed within one another. Seeing his weapons placed far behind him she does the same and walks away from her own. Hearing him go on his tirade and break the table startled her her eyes had gone wide. But seeing him recover and fumble for a cup and offer her tea made her slightly giggle. She brought her hand up gracefully to her mouth and covered it as she laughed silently. She slowly shut her eyes then opened them accepting the tea from him. "Thank you very much, and I think that we should make an alliance. It would be good. You would indeed be a great Ally to have in these times." She slowly brings the cup up to her lips and smiles. Her eyes a pale blue and she looks up to him softly. Her eyes meeting his, her smile still on her face softly. Her soft crimson cheeks reflected the light beautifully enhancing the beauty that she already had.

She looks back to her men and gesture for them to move away some to give them some space to talk. "If I need you men I will call you but I am sure that will not be needed." She tilts her head to the side as her men back off a few feet and sit next to a tree. She turns her attention back to him. "So might I ask why you wanted me to be your ally?" Her voice was soft and sweet, very caring indeed, she had a great reputation for being cruel when needed and kind the rest of the time. Her posture showed how well she had been trained. She stood not finding a place to sit. Her white and ice blue dress softly touching the ground behind her.

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Sanada Yukimura

User Image
While she was looking for a place to sit, Yukimura snapped his fingers. An officer ran behind her, and placed a white pillow on the ground for her to sit on. " We wouldn't want you ruining your dress now would we." he said with a wink. He inhaled sharply, and slowly exhaled, with sparks flying from his mouth. " I concur that we would be a powerful alliance, and the reason why I say that is because of this..." he said, as an officer brought him the scroll with the symbol of the Hattori on it. He broke the seal, and unrolled it on the table, so that Milia could read it fairly easily.

"This information was brought to me by a follower of the Black Crow, I'm sure you've heard of her." his voice was very serious now, his gaze matching his voice," It states that the Black Dragon are mobilizing against your country, so, with your permission, i would like to station some of my best men, my captain included, in your lands to strengthen your defenses, the information I get from Black Crow has been infallible, so I myself have no reason to doubt her." he looked intensely into the eyes of Milia. " i wouldn't want such a pretty flower falling to the tyrannical Black Dragon." He sighed, as he sat back a little, allowing her to absorb the information. " The new leader states that she isn't like her father, but that ruse will not work on me ." he turned and looked off into the distance. " my father fell for their tricks, and he lost his life for it, as well as my three brothers. The Dragon promised it was a peaceful meeting, but when they arrived, they were set upon by his whole army." His eyes sparked, with literal sparks flying from the corners of his eyes. " and that's why I will never believe a word that comes from that harlots mouth!" he slammed his fist yet again against the ground, creating a ten foot crater around him, which caused him to sink a few inches into the ground. he was silent for a few second, the giggled, scratching the back of his head." he he sorry bout that, I get a little worked up talking about the Tiger's past. What do you think of this? And of course, if need be, i will visit as much as I can, and you are more than welcome to visit me as well." He was slightly blushing, but it was pretty hard to tell with his crimson armor.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image

❀═━┈┈┈┈━═❀
мιlιa naтѕυo
" ₮サ∑ ⅰς∑ レⅰレㄚ "
白百合
❀═━┈┈┈┈━═❀

Milia feels someone behind her and sees that there is now a pillow on the ground she smiles a little more. "Thank you very much kind Sir and it would be a shame to ruin this dress." She smiled as she saw him pull out the scroll. Watching it unravil on the table her eyes widen. It looks alot like the one she has, She pulled her out and snapped the seal and rolled it next to him. "Yes I have heard about her and have met, she gave me this its a map, I am sure we were ment to join together to share this infromation... I still have no clue about if this is a trap or not all I know is this." she points to where it says Black Dragon. She sighs and looks up at him as he tells his story, she felt saddened for him and when he slammed his fist into the ground she jumpped. She was not used to such violence, or well sudden outbrusts like his. She stands up and brings the pillow over next to him, sitting it down and then sitting on it softly. Speaking softly her hand on his shoulder. "I am sorry that all of that has happened to you, I do not know that pain and I am sorry... that I can not relate." She brought her hand up to her hair and ran her fingers threw it getting it out of her face. Her hand resting on his shoulder once more.

"You have my permission to allow your troops to stay on my lands, to add to our defence. But my trust is not easily gained but somehow you have earned it but Fair warning if you break my trust you will never get it back." She looked down not meaning to be rude. "I would enjoy you coming to visit, and I will do my best to come and visit you, I do not know how I would like being away from the snow though..." She brings her finger softly to her mouth and places the tip of her pointer finger up against her lips. She turns back to him. "Thank you for everything, I will do my best to help you out, sadly my troops are not as well trained in fighting as yours.... So I do not know what I have to offer you except for this." She snaps her fingers and a man brings over a snow white lily cold to the touch as if it were ice. What he did not know about it is that if he were to plot against her or dishonor his trust it would turn black and return back to her where ever she may be. She kisses the petals softly and hands it to him. "I know it is not much but it would mean a great deal to me if you took it." Not saying she didn't trust him, it was how all of the flowers were in her kingdom, that is how she could tell if something was ever going wrong. "The flower is a normal flower even though it is cold and no matter what it will stay that cold. It will not wither or rot." Her eyes were soft as she extended her hand with it in it hoping he would take it.

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Sanada Yukimura

User Image
He stared at the map, looking to where her finger was. " Hmmm, I wonder whose camp that is...." To some, they may take it as a cruel joke, but he was being serious. in all of his years being the leader of the Raging Tiger, he had never once glanced at a map, so this was new to him. He sighed as she consoled him. He wasn't used to someone touching him. hid body temperature was beyond hotter than a normal human, for he was the embodiment of the fire element. When the lily was presented to him, he smiled very widely. " Why it is just so beautiful." He said, as he picked it up, he noticed it was cold to him, but at the same time soothing. He broke the stem in half, and fixed it into his chest piece." maybe this lily will help calm the flames of my rage.." He said, looking again into the distance.

He suddenly stood up, offering his hand to her. " i would be more than happy to be your ally, not, if you don't mind, I hate to be rude, but i have a mountain country to see if I can get them to join our cause, for I'm sure the wise leader of the Green Bison would not stoop so deep to ally himself with treachery." He awaited for her to take his hand, for when she did, it would be an affirmation of their alliance.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image

❀═━┈┈┈┈━═❀
мιlιa naтѕυo
" ₮サ∑ ⅰς∑ レⅰレㄚ "
白百合
❀═━┈┈┈┈━═❀

Seeing him take the Lily it made her smile, seeing the steam break off it fell to the ground creating another lily on it. She picked it up and placed it softly in her lap. She blushed as he placed it on his chest piece. And blushed more when she heard what he had said. She turned attention away for a moment to gather her thoughts. He was nice, and the rumors about him were not true, well except for his strength. She turned back to him seeing him standing up and offering her his hand. She softly placed her cold hand within his hot hand, slowly making her way to her feet. Smiling as she fixed her dress. "You are not being rude, I am sure that we do not need another Ally, but if it means that we can save someone else, then I would enjoy it." She looked back into his eyes, it seemed they had gotten softer. She did not let go of his hand when she stood up. "We need to find out what and when the Black dragons plans and when they are going to attack are." She sighed noticing that her hand was still in his. Her pale face now a dark red pulls her hand away rather quickly." I uh I am sorry..." She bows her head. "Please do forgive me..."

She began to wonder if she was making him feel uncomfortable, she never acted like this normally, she was usually quiet, and she had never gotten a chance to be how you say flirty so this was all new to her. She never got to enjoy being a child it was always A being an outcast or B training, she had never had anyone be so nice to her, and well she liked it, quite alot. Her cheeks began to be flushed once more as she was still looking up at him. "I hope the lily will bring you peace." She still had the remaining lily in her hand the one that formed from the stem. "That is the one good thing about where I come from, nothing seems to die. Nothing deserves to die, unless it is against what I and others stand for..." She turned away and walked to a tree, she did not like showing weakness to anyone so she always turned when she began to cry, she did not shed many tears only a few, they formed small ice crystals on her face, she brushed them off and turned back to him. "I uh I am sorry..."

She looked down remembering her fallen alleys and friends. She had lost many threw out her years to a war that does not need to happen, she was not for war, she actually hated ever aspect of it but she knew it had to happen. She shook her head and looked back up to him smiling as if nothing had ever happened.

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Sanada Yukimura

User Image
When their hands met, a small plume of steam rose from them. He smiled wildly at her when she accepted his proposal. " Well that's good, I thought I was." He said, his green turning more sheepish than anything else. When she walked away, he followed, this time placing a hand on her shoulder. " We have all suffered because of the divided houses, I will bring them together to end the Black Dragon, then we will unite this land, and the flag of peace will fly." He said, that same insane spark lighting in his eyes.

He sighed, as he slowly withdrew his hand." It's not air how something of such beauty should never feel sadness." he wasn't really good at comforting, for in his life, he learned to take care of himself. This was definitely new to him. he brought his fingers to his face and a high pitched whistle erupted from his lips. Byakko roared, and bounded towards Yukimura, kicking his spears into the air. He jumped, somersaulting in the air, catching his three spears, sheathing two and keeping on in his hand, as he landed on Byakko's back. " I do hope to see you again, but I must ensure the safety of the Green Bison, hopefully the corruption of the Black Dragon haven't reached them." He said, giving a little bow. " until we meet again, delicate lily." he said, throwing a wink her way, as Byakko seemed to roll her eyes as she bounded off.

After a few hours of riding, he arrived at the capital of the Green Bison's territory. A low whistle came from his lips, it was a beautiful landscape. " Man...I feel like I got stuck in the dumps...." he muttered to himself, as a guard, approached him. " What is your business here sir?"

He flashed a wild smile, as sparks flew from his eyes. " Please inform your leader that the Red Tiger has come to request his audience concerning the welfare of the collective lands.." he said, a smug smile on his face. ' Oh yeah..' he thought to himself' now that was smooth, though I feel as though I wasn't at my A game with the White Phoenix leader....she sure is cute....' he shook his, clearing the thoughts for now, he had another alliance to forge. He waited patiently as the guard went to find the leader of the Green Bison,

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image

❀═━┈┈┈┈━═❀
мιlιa naтѕυo
" ₮サ∑ ⅰς∑ レⅰレㄚ "
白百合
❀═━┈┈┈┈━═❀

Feeling his touch on her shoulder was a nice feeling and as much as she wanted to be held in his arms she held back. She should not be getting involved with anyone. It was a sad and lonely life as a leader and she knew this and is learning it the hard way. She looked up to him. "All this Lily feels is sorrow, and that will be all I feel till this war has come to an end. And even then I am not sure if the sorrow will go away..." She paused for a few moments. "I will be happy and cheerful when I see the flag of Peace being hung." She formed a small smile on her face. Hearing him whistle, she hears stomping and sees a tiger appear and him catching all of his weapons, He was a sight to see and he made her softly smile. Seeing him land on the tiger and wink at her she blushed a tiny amount. She bowed her head to him. "Yes until we meet again..."

As soon as he turned off she walked back to her guards, they saw the frost still on her cheeks and wiped it off. She looked at them as they handed her back her weapons, holding her fans in her hands she slowly made her way back to her kingdom. Upon entering her Fortress she went next to the small body of water and planted the lily. It quickly rooted to the ground, and grew a small amount. Smiling softly she sat in the snow, her legs crossed, all of her guards looked at her, the two guards that went with her, knew the memories that was going threw her head, they knew she was ready for this all to end. They didn't know how much more fighting she could stand.

Milia looks down at her hand it was still warm from when she touched his hand. It would be hard to get these thoughts out of her head. She knew that these feelings would make her weak, and people would take advantage of it. Slowly she stood, her eyes a dark blue. She slowly turns to face her guards. Snow began to flow all around her forming her in a sort of vortex. She screamed as loud as she could, tears falling from her eyes, the wind was so loud no one could hear the scream. No one could see her so she was safe to cry. Slowly the vortex faded and she was on the ground, her eyes shut, small ice veins forming on her skin, She was in a deep sleep and would be this way till someone woke her, or danger came around. she just wanted to be alone for the time being, and they only way she could was to sleep, She never had dreams when she slept so she couldn't see the faces of those who have lost there lives. A guard came and softly picked her up and carried her to her room where she slept.

King Hellhound

11,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Brandisher 100

User Image

Ichiro was not one to brood, but this time was different. It was not that he was particularly bothered by physical injury, but the principle behind the matter was what bothered him. The family was in chaos. They lacked a standing army, they lacked direction. When war came to them, it would be dangerous. He would not be able to protect the Crow alone, and having to deal with the insolent Kaito would only complicate the matter. He couldn't possibly be everywhere at once, and he knew it. Tsuki was strong and had a good mind for politics...but she was still young and foolish. It was true. She wasn't her mother.

Ichiro finished the last stitch in his shoulder and tied it off at the end before wrapping a linen bandage around the wound. It wasn't large, but it was dangerously deep. Had it gone too much further, it would have possibly cut down to the tendon. Be that as it was, the muscle had still been torn. It would be a week before he had recovered, even with the help of the special medicines available to him.

"Ohm, ohm, ohm, ohm...."

Ichiro put his cloak back around his shoulders and laid down on his bed. It was hot today. Too damned hot. He rolled over to look at the door, half expecting to be intruded upon. There was no rest for the wicked, or so they often said.

”I can't always say,

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
She walked into Ichiro's room, leaning against the door frame. Her arms were crossed, and she looked down and sighed. " yet again, I am sorry about earlier, I just can't let kaito see me like that.... He looks up to me apparently...." She sighed again, as she moved her hair out of her face. " but what is with you two why do you two always try to kill each other?" she knew for a fact hey did not have that large an army, just 50 ninja, not counting themselves, but she already had plans for what would happen if the war happened upon their doorstep. " There's something troubling you Ichiro, and I don't know what it is, and that worries me..."

She continued on, looking at him, her eyes actually showing emotion. " Why are you so hell bent on monitoring me almost 24 hours a day, you know I'm strong, or I wouldn't have recieved the seat of the black Crow...But something is troubling you, what is it?" she was concerned about him, a man, with what seemed like had no purpose in life except to protect her, it troubled her to the brink of insanity. " And thank you.... For allow me to vent to you....." She said, waiting for his response.

Greedy Genius

User Image

Nakuya Zato

Leader of the Green Bison

Luckily for Yukimura it hadn't taken Nakuya long to reach the clan house himself and from the looks of it the man would be able to reclaim power without having to resort to violence. Just as he was about to sit down, the young guard came rushing into the building, the surprise on his face was almost too much. "Zato sensei! I wasn't aware that you would be visiting us so soon.... the leader of the Raging Tiger clan wishes to have an audience with you." The House of the Raging Tiger were known for there prowess in battle and their current leader was rumored to be something of a hot head. Fortunately for him Nakuya was naturally laid back and very easy to be around, even if his cocky behavior did make him a bit annoying, but then again why not be cocky when you are the leader of one of the four strongest clans in the land.

After taking a moment to situate himself comfortably, Nakuya ordered his servants to bring in whatever food they had available and only after it had been set did he motion for the guard to fetch Yukimura, after all it would be rather rude to have a guest over and not feed them. As he waited, the young man placed his anchor-like weapon to the side and taking these last few minutes for himself, lit up his pipe.

King Hellhound

11,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Brandisher 100

User Image

Ichiro sat up from his bed, took a step and then got down on his knees for a moment. Even when in the confines of his own room, he did not feel a lack of humility. It was his duty to be the perfect soldier, the perfect example of discipline. The most loyal warrior that the entire nation had to offer for the service and protection of the Crow. A few moments passed as he listened to her, and then he stood up and returned to his bed to sit.

"Of course Kaito-san looks up to you. You are akin to an older sister to him, in addition to being his master. I am incapable of holding your actions against you, you did what you thought was right and that is enough for me."

Her eyes betrayed emotions that he was not used to hearing in her voice. She was concerned for Ichiro, and she was concerned for Kaito. Ichiro felt somewhat bothered by this, it was not her part to be worrying about him; it was the other way around. Something would have to be done to that extent.

"I do not trust Kaito. His Oni has more control over him than he does. As long as that wretched snake lives, I cannot feel as if we are truly safe."

Ichiro crossed his arms. He wasn't about to let on about his own emotions to the Crow. It was absolutely unthinkable. She was not to be troubling herself with such things.

"I am aware that you are strong. I have lived in these same halls by your side for as long as we have been alive, and I have trained with you all the while. I do not doubt you. It was my place since birth to be your sentinel. The scion of the Katsurou family always serves the Crow. My father served the Crow before me, his father before he, and onward."

He sighed slightly.

"You ask me to be less concerned, but that is not possible. I have never lived in a world where I was to be concerned with anything but how you are doing, where you are, and if you are safe. That is my one and only reality."

He averted his eyes for a moment and began to tie his swords and their sheaths back onto their respective positions on either hip.

"You are welcome. Although perhaps it would be wise for you to consider finding someone else to confide in. I am not the best choice for such things, just because of my nature. You shouldn't seem to keep favorites either. The others notice how much time you spend with me, and it begets rumors that are rather troublesome. You don't need your people thinking that the Crow has feelings for its own talon."

Ichiro finished placing his swords on his person and then returned his gaze to the Crow, hoping to gauge her reaction.

”I can't always say,

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas