Loyal Gatekeeper

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image

User ImageUser Image
Years past, an ambitious man desired the complete and total control of the land. The highest station of emperor was not enough for he wanted something more, something greater than what the world had ever seen, a power that could conquer all. Capturing the Seer of Fate, he was told that there was a power of such properties, that of the immortal demons. However, a powerful seal had been placed upon the separation of their worlds, the mantra that was weakened after so many years and ripe for a human to destroy. Convinced that the oni would remain loyal to the one who granted them freedom, the Emperor removed the seal and unleashed the darkness unto his kingdom, the powerful creatures bowing to no man. Years passed with the once prod lands withering under the suffocating grip of the oni, a hold that the Emperor believed everlasting...

Five warriors rose up to challenge the demonic powers, their origins unknown and as mysterious as their powers. Powers which could not only challenge a demon, but rend them apart. The Five swept across the land, cleansing the oni's taint from the land, and erasing the influence by hunting the sowers of destruction into extinction. Those demons that fled the battle were resealed within the gate, making the land safe once more. However, the time of discord was yet to come, the seeds of oni already planted within the population...

One century had passed since the time of the demons, and the newer generation believed them to only be as fairy tales. Four proud rounin know differently, their blood like that of their demon forebears and they fashioned their own dynasties in order to emerge on top. The fifth rounin, however, had other plans. Remaining within the shadows of the underworld, the House of secrets and shadow, is hidden in the mists and forests, working to cause the other four houses to destroy themselves.

The four strongest houses across the land, led by those who gained inheritance of the demonic. The discord of their ancestors has entered into their minds, bloody battle after bloody battle making it stronger. Constantly warring with each other to become the strongest, their fighting has been renewed with increased vigor since the assassination of the Emperor and his family became public. Resorting to trickery, treachery, and hiring sell-swords to do their dirty work, with the throne as the prize, there is only the victor and the deceased.

Who's house will rise to the seat of Emperor and who's will fall? Will you choose to fight, or run away with your beloved before the bloodshed consumes you? You decide.

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Firstly, follow all of Gaia's ToS. They are the terms you agreed to when joining Gaia.

Secondly, I own this roleplay. I am god. What I say goes. I have two co-leaders, Roses_Cast_Shadows and angeloftheninthorder, and they will make sure you are obeying the rules just as much as I will. You have three chances, for we follow the three strikes rule. (Three Strikes = Banned from this Roleplay)

Thirdly, Violence and Romance are encouraged. However, god-modding, auto-hitting, spamming, flagging, trolling, and power playing are not. The rating is PG-16, that means no extremely horrendous or gory details as well as no explicit scenes. If you want to roleplay clothes coming off or limbs flying places, then go elsewhere. Time Skips are there for a reason.

Fourthly, Posts must have at least one full paragraph (elementary school, 5 - 7 lines) and they must include a picture of the character you are using as well as their name in an easy to identify location. If you want to make more elaborate post formats, you can, just make sure people can tell the difference between your post and your decorations. Also, no bright colors like pink, lightgreen, or yellow. You must pick a color people can read without needing to wear sunglasses.

Fifthly, do not, DO NOT just drop the roleplay without telling me first. I hate when people leave the roleplay without forewarning, letting the people they were interacting with rot in a frozen space until it comes to light that they have left. Message me as to why you are leaving, I promise I wont bite you. Also, if you are going to be away for a time, inform me so I will know not to remove your character. You must post at least twice a week. If you do not, you are sent a pm, and if you still have not after three days, you will be removed and your character killed off.

Sixthly, When making a reserve, be sure to send me the profile with it, or as soon as i respond to it, send me the profile withing three days. It would save time if you sent both, that way you don't have to wait any longer than what is necessary.

Lastly, any OOC, that is, out of character, chatting, is to be put in the OOC specific thread. That is what it was made for. Unless you make a specific place for it on an in character post, then don't even think about putting it on the main thread. I will end you.

User Image x x x User Image x x x User Image

Reserves (PLEASE CHECK BEFORE SENDING ME PORFILE/RESERVATION)

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Reserves

[img" Must be dimensions 60x120 to fit the scheme of the Positions page. Anime pictures only. "/img]
Name: Character's full name
Position: Character's position/role (Master, Captain...)
Alliance: Character's clan they have allegiance with
Username: Your gaia username
Roleplay Sample Write a paragraph (elementary, min. 5 - 7 sentences) of an in character post using this character in this role play.

[img][/img]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b]
[b]Alliance:[/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Roleplay Sample[/b]

Profile Skeletons

Appearance:
        Either an image file that is reasonably sized (nothing that takes an entire post to make) or a description of what they look like (height, weight, hair color, eye color, skin pigment, any scarring or tattoos). If you want both, place the image above and write the description below. Can be in sentence form, or bullet list. Pictures must be Anime only!

Username:
        Your gaia username.

Character Name:
        Your character's full name

Age must be the year. If they "appear to be younger" write what age they appear to be followed by their real age.

Alliance:
        Which house are they allied with / serve under.

What role do you serve within that house. (Leader, Captain, Subordinate) and what title (if any) does your character go by.

Personality:
        Can be list or sentence form, but you must include the bad traits as well as the good. Minimum of four main traits.

Abilities
        You can have a maximum of seven abilities. Every ability that is not considered minor, must have a downside. They also must relate to each other. No opposing elements, no random abilities that have no connection to her and no all powerful abilities. Must have minor/weak skills to offset strong ones.

Weapon(s):
        One or many, but you must explain how you learned to use them and who you learned them from. A bio isn't mandatory, but if a problem occurs with too many people claiming mastery over too many weapons, it will become so.

Other:
        Any extra information about your character that you would like known that was not covered in the above sections.

[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Alliance:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[b]Weapon(s):[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Apocalyptic Reindeer

User Image

User Image x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x User Image
M α ѕ т є я x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x M α ѕ т є я
User Image x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x User Image
C α ρ т α ι η x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x C α ρ т α ι η
User Image User Image x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x User Image User Image
S υ в σ я ∂ ι η α т є x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x S υ в σ я ∂ ι η α т є
User Image User Image User Image x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x User Image User Image User Image

User Image
M α ѕ т є я
User Image

C α ρ т α ι η
User Image User Image

S υ в σ я ∂ ι η α т є
User Image User Image User Image

User Image x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x User Image
M α ѕ т є я x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x M α ѕ т є я
User Image x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x User Image
C α ρ т α ι η x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x C α ρ т α ι η
User Image User Image x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x User Image User Image
S υ в σ я ∂ ι η α т є x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x S υ в σ я ∂ ι η α т є
User Image User Image User Image x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x User Image User Image User Image

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Sanada Yukimura

User Image
He stepped out from his quarters, his three spears on his back. Shielding his eyes from the sunlight, he yawned. Yukimura Wasn't really sure what today had in store for him, but he, as the newly apointed leader of the Raging Tiger house, was ready for anything life could throw at him. He smiled as he heard a growl next to him. he glanced over, and saw his tiger, Byakko, sanding next to him. She was a beautiful white tiger, and there was certainly something special about her. " Well then Byakko, shall we go check on the men, and make sure they are ready to march." With a laugh, he pulled a pear from his back, and spun it, before slamming the non-bladed end into the ground. The ground cracked around where the end hit. " We will rid this land of evil, and conquer it in the name of the Raging Tiger!" As he yelled this, Byakko let out a loud roar, agreeing with Yukimura's resolve

Black Crow

User Image
She sighed, as she looked out upon the land that the Hattori and claimed for their own. It was a swampy land, covered almost every minute by a deep fog, with marshlands and eerie forests occupying most of her territory. She did not mind it at all, for the way she saw it, this was HER family's land. She would defend everyone under her to the death, for they had stood by her through all of these years. Especially Kaito, who was her most dedicated student to date. Her pet Aku, laid on the balcony below the roof, lounging, but looking up, keeping tabs on his master. She looked down on him, and smiled, which she rarely did. Earning the reputation, as well as fear amongst the strongest, as well as the commoners, she wasn't given the luxury to smile often. She knew it was time, and she and her subordinates were ready. " Kaito!" she called out, and awaited her student to appear behind her, like he normally did.

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
omg i could rape u this looks ******** amazing O.o and reserving this for my post
User Image
"A dragon is strong..."

I looked around my camp only to see chaos around me as my fighters scuttered around like ants doing their jobs it was organized chaos I thought as I stood to go look for something to do I wasn't about to sit her all day with nothing to do... All I ever did was tend to my responsibilites even if I did not have any emotions unless I was feeding on some silly human or Oni I was emotionless. Still I wondered why they did not call me The Crimson Beast, but instead The Crimson Rose was my title...but why a rose? I was not delicate nor was I fragile though I knew I looked that way it still made no sense to me why I was called a Rose. I was finally to the doors when I looked up from my thoughts. It was larger then I was maybe ten of me would have made the size of the door I stood before. I waved my hand and it opened for me. No one was around anyway so it was alright to use my magic. Hiding was such a hassle I thought looking at what I had become...As the stars lead the way for me I started to smile the dress around me covered my armor as well as my weapons and my little pet who crawled out of the kimono and flew around me making me smile more. "Hello my friend," I said patting the dragons head as he landed on my shoulder. I pulled off my kimono revealing a black and silver body tight armor that clung so nicely to my body that it showed off everything every curve, every muscle, every smooth part of me. The silver was bright like the moon shined to perfection. My eyes flashed a luminescent white at the thought of war as I drew my katana, but tonight was just practice nothing was supposed to happen tonight I thought.

User Image
"A ninja is only as silent as his spirit"

I looked around the empty dojo it had been that way for awhile now I thought and sighed in boredom. I couldn't stand the silence anymore which was very ironic given I was named The Silent Knight I chuckled at the irony as I left the dojo my hands behind my head with my good eye I could see the stars other than that I was blind to the night sky. I sat down on the steps as a whisper in my soul talked to me "Kaito you've been ressssstless lately what is wrong?" it asked me and I shrugged "Nothing Imagi just thinking about how much better I could get as a ninja...I mean I even gave up the captains chair after all...whats the point if I'm not good enough for the chair..." I muttered to myself as well as the demon inside of me. Imagi and I weren't like other Oni we were two different beings stuck in one body I was human and Imagi was an Oni. "Hey Imagi why do you think we were born this way an Oni inside of a human?" I asked the snake who gave a hiss like laugh. "It could be that we are born thissssss way because we have a goal to accomplissssssssh," said Imagi and I just stared at the sky while he spoke.

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Black Crow

User Image
She finished looking across her land, as the irritation grew. It had been several moments since she had called for Kaito, yet no answer. " He better be training..." She growled to herself, as Aku got up, and ran towards Kaito location. It didn't take long for Aku to find him, lounging on the stairs. Aku sat a few feet in front of Kaito, and growled. Tsuki appeared behind Aku in a flash of green fire."Talking to yourself again Kaito? I still do not understand why you refused the seat of captain." She really didn't. Kaito, to her, was like a brother she never had. she wouldn't allow him to be injured. but she had an assignment for him. " did you not hear me summon you?" She asked, her cold, indigo eyes narrowing at the boy on the stairs.

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image

Seth

Seth Geared up down with the troops, he was younger than many of them, but he was one of the highest in rank. Years of Game Fighting Put him up with the best of the best in his country, bested by very few. Of course, Seth was a lot more modest about his strength than most, thats how he was raised after all.

Letting out a deep breath, Seth finished with his gear just as the ground cackled with his his leaders Resolve. As of now he valued this Leader greatly, They seemed to share a great deal of traits, ones that Seth himself valued. He was proud to serve beside him. After this war he could go back to fighting the way it should be, who knows, maybe he could even take on his leader someday, that would be a fun challenge.

Seth stepped out into the open air, glaring up at the sun. He covered his eyes, smiling. Oblivious to the idea that that could be a rare sight in the times ahead...

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image

❀═━┈┈┈┈━═❀
мιlιa naтѕυo
" ₮サ∑ ⅰς∑ レⅰレㄚ "
白百合
❀═━┈┈┈┈━═❀

Milia sighs and looks around her fortress almost everyone was out training or has not showed up. She looks down at her hands. Dried blood still from yesterdays training session. She slowly makes her way threw the rather long hallways. Sighing as she reaches the front door two men greet her and bow slowly opening the doors for her. She tilts her head to them as she makes her way outside. Seeing the snow white colored ground she smiles. It was lovely up here. Quiet no one hardly came to see her or bother her with matters she was unable to control. She walks out into the snow barefooted and smiles seeing the water a few feet away, Small lilys growing out of the snow. Slowly making her way over she picks one and places it in both of her hands. This was how she liked it quiet. She made her way up to the guard towers. She glances down at the valley in front of her she turns to one of the guards. "Has there been any movement other than animals or passerbyers?" They both shake there head no. "Well if anything happens please sound the horn and I will come back up here." They both nod there heads and she makes her way back down to the fortress.

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
"A dragon is strong..."

I looked up as I entered my favorite part of the woods and took in the sweet smelling air of the night. I felt my demonic aura travel through my arms and to my hands as my scythe Waya meaning wolf in cherokee appeared in my hands. I ran my hands over her sleek metal blade that was curved both ways to look like the waves of an ocean. I accidently cut my finger and smiled she was happy to be summoned I thought as I stood her up on the ground her blade was about as thick as an oak tree and almost as tall as I was. The metal pole she was attached to had the black dragon symbol etched into it in silver a gift of my silver smiths. My demon blade I thought as I swung her around easily despite her heaviness. Having the strength of an oni came in handy when holding my beloved scythe as I started to train.

User Image

I looked up as my sensei showed up in front of me and smiled as I stood up and saluted her and bowed as a sign of respect I could feel Imagi rolling his eyes unlike me he was very undisiplined and rude. "Sorry Sensei I was training and I guess I haven't been myself lately," I said as I stood up straight again Crow wasn't so bad like people thought she was though she had a heart sometimes she was just...hard to understand. "SSSSSShe is not hard to understand Kaito sssssssshe is insane," Imagi hissed as he read my thoughts again I hated when he did that it annoyed me to living hell sometimes and frowned 'Imagi shush Crow is our master what she says goes and that is just your point of view on her if you actually paid any attention to her at all you would realize that' I thought and smiled back at Crow. "I just didn't notice sensei I apologize," I said bowing to her again.

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Sanada Yukimura

User Image
Yuki smiled as he heard the resounding cheers of his army. They were high in morale, but also in discipline and skill. e had personally trained many of them, for he did not want them to be at risk. Though the way he thought was impossible. Being a soldier, no matter how skilled, put you at risk. He Jumped onto the back of Byakko, riding her as a normal person would ride a horse, and headed into the camp. The smile on his face grew as he saw his men sparring against one another, inspecting their gear and weapons, and those not really doing anything saluted him. His smile grew even wider as he saw his captain, in the path. He stopped Byakko to a stop next to him, looking down at Seth. " How goes everything Seth." He didn't really care for positions and titles, the way he saw it Seth was is brother in arms, and that's all that mattered to him." Do you think the men are ready to march?"

Black Crow

User Image
She smiled, listening to Kaito. She knew of his condition, with imagi, but as long as he did not surface, it would be ok. " Tat is very good to hear." She aid, her whisperesqe voice cutting the silence. " I have an assignment for you Kaito, one that I cannot stress is highly important." She scratched behind her head. She wasn't sure if he was ready, but there was no other way to find out. She handed him a scroll, with the tell-tale sign of their clan, a black handprint. " Take this to the fortress of Raging Tiger, be sure to hand it directly to Sanada Yukimura, I cannot stress that no one else's hands can touch this scroll, the information in it is highly sensitive, and be sure to not hand it to him until you receive payment." She knew he should be able to handle this, but if imagi were to surface, he could be signing his own death warrent. The hoouse of Raging tiger was known for their adamant distaste for the Oni, and they backed up their claims with skill.

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
"A dragon is strong..."

I swung Waya expertly around and around cutting through the air as well as the souls that wandered in her way that was the amazing thing about my weapon she could slice through even the most honorable of souls, but if I were to slice her through a tainted soul she would lose control and I would no longer be able to control her any longer, but that soul too would be dead a lifeless body of themselves I thought with a smile. I could hear the Raging Tiger's in the quiet of the forest and frowned and shook my head disiplined....yes.....easy to get along with no especially the oni hating Leader Red Tiger.... It would be close to impossible to make any sort of deal with them I thought maybe the Green Bison or the Hittori clan would be willing to compromise with the Black Dragons. I smiled at the thought and shrugged as I stood Waya on her staff end the blade glistening in the moon as she stood there in all her glory. I smiled as Anami flew up to me the dragon was not fond of the sword all so much. "Crimson what is our plan of attack?" he asked me and I shrugged "Construct a deal with the Hittori...that is first we must make sure that Black Crow is on our side after all," I said with a smile.

User Image

I looked at her and smiled nodding as I took the paper "As you wish Sensei I'll make sure to follow your exact orders," I said bowing as I disappeared in a grey mist running along the roofs of the Hittori land until I reached the forest then I was swinging across the trees careful of not being spotted to easily by any enemies that were about patroling at the time. I got close to the Raging Tiger camp and smiled the sound of swords like bells to my ears thw sweet taste of violence and hatred that coarsed through Red Tiger the leader of the Raging Tigers veins. I liked that taste I thought as Imagi's senses tangled with mine it was easy to control that, but I stopped and took a deep breath before entering the camp "Imagi stay silent," was all I said before stepping into the camp and looked at the Leader smiling with my one eye I watched him there wasn't really anything wrong with my other eye I just wore the eye patch because I found my aim was a lot better that way as I appeared on whatever he called his pet and laughed "I've got a proposition for you Red Tiger, a message from my master," I said holding up the scroll enough that it was out of his reach.

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image

Seth

Seth glared up at the sky a while longer before he heard the steps of his leader drawing near. He brought himself back into reality in order to greet Yukimura. "Hello, Yukimura" Seth responded, "Everything goes great, the men are high in Moral and energy everything is ready as planned" His report matched his tone of voice, he hadn't seen a stronger collection of soldiers in his lifetime. "everyone s prepped and waiting on your orders" He said lastly. he wondered what his leader was planning, no doubt others were creating alliances, no doubt they would too....Black Dragon seemed like it was out..his leader showed a dislike for them... a shame since they would make a powerful ally...

it was then that a possible answer revealed itself, Seth looked at him silently, backing off a bit to give his master room, he wasn't sure what to think of this person, he definitely dressed much differently, but that was to be expected, the 5 groups were quite different in many ways..

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Sanada Yukimura

User Image
Byakko roared, as her body dissipated, as Kaito fell threw. She then brought herself back to her physical form, as her claws became unsheathed, as she bared her fangs at the intruder. Yukimura turned, bring two of his spears to ear, pointing both heads at kaito. " So who might you be? You're not Black Dragon, hmmm Hattori maybe...." A pang of disdain washed through him. Why were the Hattori contacting him? he wasn't really one for underhanded techniques, but they would still be powerful swords. " I guess your master Black Crow Sent you? State your business." His voice was fairly full of anger, he did not like others touching his pet, and she didn't like it either. It did annoy him that the shinobi didn't properly announce himself, as made apparent by his men, who surrounding them, spear heads pointed at kaito. Even if he was hattori, he wasn't getting away if he meant foul harm. He especially didn't like being played or disrespected, and by the shinobi holding the scroll out of his reach pissed him off. He crouched low, as the ground around him indented and cracked, as his eyes became feline, and his nails grew into claws. A bright Crimson aura whirled around him, as he posed to attack. " I would also reconsider your attitude, if i were you boy." he said, but his voice was much deeper and distorted. His men have seen his abilities, but they all believed that he wasn't Oni, but blessed by the god Byakko.

Black Crow

User Image
She watched her protege disappear, as another version of herself appeared next to her. she turned to it as another appeared on the other side of her. " You." she said, pointing to the first. " go to the White Phoenix, see if they require us, and you." she pointed to the second clone." Follow Kaito, make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." Both copies nodded and vanished.

The first appeared outside the Raging Tiger Camp, and watched Kaito, She watched as Byakko roared, and Yukimura bared two of his spears. She didn't move, for she would not interfere unless he was in mortal danger.

The second appeared in the white Phoenix court, kneeling, and behind the leader." Mistress Lily, the Hattori were wondering if you would like our information network at your disposal." The clone looked at the leader, awaiting her response.

The original vanished as well. She appeared in a tree, behind the Rose, lounging in the branches. " So how is everything Rose?" They have known each other for quite sometime. she had actually began training rose to be her captain, but that was before she became the leader of Black Dragon. She sighed, looking in the air. Rose was the only individual that she would appear in her actual self to, because she knew if Rose tried something, there was no clear winner. she sighed, waiting on rose to make her response. .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff