User Image
╔════════════════════════════╗
тнєу ¢αη’т тαкє υѕ ∂σωη
ιƒ ωє ѕтαη∂ συя gяσυη∂
ιƒ ωє ℓινє, ιƒ ωє ∂ιє
ωє ωιℓℓ ѕнσυт συт συя вαттℓє ¢яу
╚════════════════════════════╝

User Image
                                                  Closing in on the other's, Izumi could of sworn she heard the sounds of clashing metal. Not only that, she could tell by the sound that there was some sort of twist of fate happening. A light bulb would instantly go off within the fox demon's head. This was what she was supposedly forgetting. What a great example she was setting for her little sister... Her mother had only agreed if she would watch over Sayomi. If only she knew just what Izumi was up to these days... Normally she was always on time, but sometimes trouble got in her way. It was something that constantly continued to repeat-- as such was history...

'Huh?'

Breaking from her current train of thoughts, Izumi would stop walking as she'd see some sort of strange aura being shot towards her. Flinching as she'd leap up into a tree suddenly, she'd cry out. "SERIOUSLY?!" Leaping from the tree and into the air, as her tone would be questioning what just happened and if it really had, she'd be front flipping over the damage of the treeline. Landing on her own two feet gracefully, the kitsune would growl with dislike at the fact that she hadn't been paying the least bit attention. 'That could of hurt. So maybe I shouldn't of had some wine last night, and today.' She was always bad at hiding the evidence anyways.

Placing her blue gaze upon Akemi, and then Hikaru, who she could now make out in the distance, she'd frown and swish her tail around behind her. Taking in a deep breath as she'd place her hands on her hips, she'd call out them rather loudly. "We're you trying to kill me?" Appearing completely serious, she would await a short moment, before laughing and walking closer to them. "That scared me. If I didn't have fast reflexes I wouldn't of been able to--" Stopping her self mid sentence, Izumi's left ear would flicker towards the direction of movement nearby.

Closing her mouth and moving her head towards the direction of the other she could clearly pick up on a feminine scent. Wether or not she was imagining this was beyond her. It would now be known to both Akemi and Hikaru that Izumi could tell someone else was among them. However, she wouldn't let it bother her for long, as she'd quickly turn back and finish her sentence. "--dodge that attack back there." Making a mental note to stay alert and on guard at the moment, she wondered if they should call out to the other person that was near them. She wasn't familiar with this scent. Maybe a new recruit?

[[ Bleh XD I hope this works, I felt iffy on typing it ]]

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                  Șϯɑϯʊȿ: Calm, Playful, Alert
                                                  Ƚσςαʈȋѳȵ: Russel Grove
                                                  ҪѻɱϷɑȵӌ: Akemi, Hikaru-- someone else?
                                                  ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Devoted Friend

7,375 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
αкємι σηgƒιєℓ∂
ƒℓι¢кєяιηg ƒℓαмє
User Image
ησ уσυ'ℓℓ ηєνєя вє αℓσηє
ωнєη ∂αякηєѕѕ ¢σмєѕ I'll light the night with stars
When darkness comes
ι'ℓℓ ℓιgнт тнє ηιgнт ωιтн ѕтαяѕ
нєαя му ωнιѕρєяѕ ιη тнє ∂αяк

Akemi could have sworn she heard something during the training session with hikaru but was too focus on her training partner to notice. She then sees a woman walking out from the trees with long silver hair and fox hairs. Suprised to see her and blinks." i guess me and hikaru weren't the only ones that were around." she thought to herself. Listened as the woman explain how one of their attacks scared her and if she didn't have fast reflexes she wouldn't have been able to dodge it.

Though her sentence was caught off when her ear flickered. Someone else must be around them.
                          "Sorry about that...didn't realize anyone else was around. We just did a little sparing to pass the time while waiting for everyone to get here.." she said giving a apologetic smile a bit

ησ уσυ'ℓℓ ηєνєя вє αℓσηє
    ωнєη ∂αякηєѕѕ ¢σмєѕ You know I'm never far
    When darkness comes
    уσυ кησω ι'м ηєνєя ƒαя
    нєαя тнє ωнιѕρєяѕ ιη тнє ∂αяк

User ImageUser Image

[ I thought the post was well written ^^ ]

Dangerous Humorist

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

User Image

Now you see me...
------------Now you won't...
-------------------------- Ever

With an audible yawn, Shim stretched her legs. Several days of walking from Veniva had finally taken the toll on her. Yet, she was used to physical exertion and manual labor. All those years of living in the black market streets had prepared her small frame for more challenging tasks.

"Oh... so the battle has ended."

She got to her feet, pulling the collar of her kimono as it slightly fell off her frail shoulder. Much time had been wasted watching the couple spar. She decided, she should be on her way. Patting the dried leaves that clung to her skirt, she walked up to the three strangers, effortlessly putting on one of her most cordial smiles. Judging by their appearances and the weapons they carry, they weren't just ordinary town's people and she had the feeling that these people might help her.

Bowing her head a little, she laced her fingers behind her and approached the least threatening of the three--the red-haired girl carrying a bow. "Anou... I was hoping one of you could tell me the whereabouts of a certain T-tensui-san? There are rumors in the neighboring town that he might be here. F-forgive my intrusion... I couldn't help but notice that you are mercenaries and I had been travelling for days in search for him."

With her unremarkable looks and well-rehearsed nonchalant air, it was easy for her to go unsuspected. Hiding in plain sight was her forte. The first task Old Man Sho had given her was this.

She could still remember her mentor as she cradled his head during his last breaths. He could have been living in luxury if he just did his last mission under the Hai-Riyo syndicate group--that is to capture Shim and present her to the Hai-Riyo grand master. But he didn't. He gave the girl a new life, a new beginning and with that, he had to spend his remaining days in hiding.
"R-raziel Tensui... find him. He... will be the key t-that will lead you to... Hai-Riyo. Find... him and y-you shall exact y-your re--venge..." the old man rasped. Those were his last words.

His eyes finally closed. He never looked more peaceful. He was the closest thing to family Shim had left and now, he too was gone. Shim's tears rolled down her cheek and fell onto Sho's forehead. All she could do was swear that his death would not be in vain.

Tensui was her key. And she would do everything to get to him.

"I beg you," she pleaded, carefully taking the girl's hand.

User Image
[ooc: Hi guys! Shim here. I hope my posts are okay. I missed a lot. And I'm hoping to see some action soon.]

Mega Noob

10,200 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image

~And I know it's just a dream

*Bar, somewhere in Veniva

Loud, awful noises are heard within the bar's premises. The sound of wood cracking was accompanied by the sound of bones cracking as the joints were tore, limb from limb. "All right, you dirty little shits. You've got until a count of three to bring your boss right here before I start tearing your hearts out and shoving them right into your asses!" Clara, as her usual self, picked a fight in a bar full of thugs that was handled by one of the biggest crime lords in the whole of Veniva. Her goal? Kill said boss that kidnapped a wealthy business man that was en route to Mianne. Sounds noble? Not really. After she's done with the boss, Clara will then strip the man of all his money and send him to the butcher by the alley. Reason? Good liver and clean intestines are hard to come by nowadays and people pay a helluva lot for it.

"So you've managed to kill five of us? You think you're strong?! You're surrounded, you b***h! We'll enjoy our time feasting on your whole body before we cut your head off and feed it to the pigs!" Men. Always driven by the same goal: Sex. Clara began to slowly count to three as her attackers brought our their knives, swords, bats and guns. "One..." Clara looked at all of them with a smile on her face as the thugs charged. "Three." Clara suddenly dashed forward before disappearing into thin air. "She didn't even count two! Where the hell is that woman?! Clara then suddenly appeared behind them with her smiling face replaced that of a smile of a psychotic murderer. Screams of agony and shrieks that begged for mercy then took over the whole bar as bones were shattered, muscles were torn and the flesh was ripped apart. Two minutes later, the bar was painted with blood. "N-Noo...S-Stay back...! H-Help meeee....!" One thug was left, with all of his bones still intact but he was covered by the blood of his comrades. "Two choices: Call your boss now or end up like one of them." Clara said as she looked down on the crying thug before motioning her head as a cue for the thug to call his boss.

The thug ran up the stairs and barged his way inside a dimly lit room. A fat man was laying down on a bed with three women on top of him, all of which are naked. At the corner of the room, a man is tied up on a chair, struggling to break free. "B-Boss!" The thug exclaimed as fear took over his speech. "What is it? Can't you see I'm busy and...oh god. Why are you covered in blood?! Where are the others?!" The thug, as a reply pointed his fingers down the stairs as he collapsed on the floor, tears streaming down his face. The fat man then stood up and threw all of the women on top of him aside, he grabbed the thug by the collar as he lift the thug up. "Tell me, boy. What happened--" Before he could even finish what he was going to say, Clara appeared at the door. Her hands soaked with blood. "I hate waiting so I came up. Did your lackey tell you what happened?" Clara said as she slowly walked towards the man. "You..! I know you! You're the b***h that got hold of--"Interruped again, Clara lopped the head of the man before it rolled on the other side of the room. Turning her gaze at the still crying thug, she grabbed his shirt and threw him outside the window. They were on the third floor.

The business man's cry of help turned to happiness as Clara walked towards him with a smile on her face. She undid the ropes and pulled the man up. "T-Thank you so much. How can I ever repay your kindness?" Clara then tilted her head and opened her palm, as if asking a parent for allowance. "Ah yes, yes. You youngsters need money nowadays don't you? Here ya go. It's all of the money I have on me right now." The man said as he handed Clara a whole briefcase of money. Clara giggled as the man looked at her with confusion. "Thanks for that. I'm sure you're heading off somewhere, want me to see you off? Veniva's a deadly place so I suggest you take me up on the offer." Without hesitation, the man nodded his head as the both of them went outside. Unbeknownst to the man, Clara's money bonus is yet to come.

Upon arriving at the butchery, Clara went inside as she motioned the man to follow her. "Wait...Isn't this a butchery shop? What are we gonna do here?" Clara's bright and smiling face earlier changed into that of pure anger as she violently pulled the man inside. "No questions, just go inside you fat c**t. Your train'll come shortly." As soon as she said that, a tall, mascular man holding two butcher knives approached them. "This the one, Clara?" The man asked as Clara nodded in reply. "W-Wait...! What's going on? Who is this guy?" The butcher and Clara looked at each other and laughed. "He's the conductor of the train you'll be riding. A one way trip to hell!" Before the business man could even react, the butcher sliced the man's stomach and examined it. "Now here's the real deal. Nice. All right, just like I promised, fifty grand." The butcher said as he handed Clara another briefcase. Clara then waved her hands goodbye before going back to the Western Desert Bandits.

Doing the dirty work of the WDB has always been Clara's choice. It wasn't forced to her but rather, she took it upon herself. So she could stand proud beside the one she looks up to the most, the WDB's leader, Francium Murmur. This way, she can make the WDB known throughout the whole world and be feared and most importantly, to be recognized by Francium.

As Clara walked in the silent but deadly city of Veniva, she found herself in the city's plaza. The eeriness of the whole place reminded her of home. With a smile, she extended her arms to the sides as she slowly rose up from the ground. Her scarlet-red hair began to glow as her feet began to emit a blue, piercing light. "Blau Cremisi, Third Augment: Ventus Raid!" Clara then flew from the ground at supersonic speeds as she dashed above the sky, heading back home. After thirty minutes or so, she landed at the edge of the Western Desert, just a few walks away to the hideout, seemingly out of breath and gasping for air. "Seems that I need to practice more...Damn, that can take a lot out of me. Note to self: Only use it for short seconds and not minutes."

As Clara sluggishly walked to the hideout, she slammed the door open once she was at the entrance, startling many of the bandits residing there. She tossed the briefcase at the floor and said. "No one touches that...If I see one buck missing from any of those suitcases...I''ll...snap your damn necks like twigs..." Every bandit looked at her with slight confusion as she made her way to a sofa and laid there to rest. "You." Clara said as she pointed towards a random bandit. The bandit pointed to himself, reaffirming if it was him who she pointed. Clara nodded and said. "Wake me up when the boss gets here...Don't wake me otherwise." Clara then slowly dozed off and a few seconds later, she was snoring and it was loud. Every bandit simply shook their heads and said. "Classic Clara."

Now I'm blind, I can open my eyes.~

[[OOC: Sorry if it's really long. I might not be able to post regularly because of our second term starting tomorrow so I decided to throw in this really long post. Hope you guys don't mind. (:]]

Nagasaki-1324's Husbando

Interstellar Bard

13,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
User Image
Ladro S. Bronzswell

"I was told to do it. So I am going to do it." Ladro's monotone voice hid his annoyance with the man rather well. It wasn't anything that the man had done, at least recently, that annoyed him. It was more he was annoyed at how mixed up his feelings were toward the man. He'd been the one to rid him of his abusive father and render his mother in such a state that she couldn't abuse him as much... yet he'd killed his father and made his mother an alcoholic. Every time he felt some sense of gratitude to the man it was tempered with a burning hate that he just didn't understand.

Focusing instead on the cart his speed began to pick up and he moved faster through the streets. That speed came to an abrupt halt when he hit the grass of the forest, the rough uneven terrain slowing him down by a lot. Still he did not seem to even think of asking for help as he pressed his shoulder harder and harder against the cart, moving it slowly through the woods.

Finally, with one last push, he got the weapon filled cart into the grove. Panting and leaning heavily on it, Ladro looked at the three, no four, people gathered in the clearing. Naturally, since he knew the spot was where the mercenaries always trained, he assumed all of them were members of the group. "Delivery for Fox Hollow Mercenaries." He continued to lean against the cart, tired and winded from the long trek there.

Shizuka Tensui

tsubame_shim

Hinata Uchiha202

Hikaru Nacuna

Divine Darkness- Tizume

Romantic Shapeshifter

12,225 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
xxxxяαzιєℓ נα¢σвι тєηѕυιxxxx
ℓєα∂єя σƒ тнє ƒσχ нσℓℓσω мєя¢ѕ
User Image

ση тнє gяσυη∂ ι ℓαу, мσтισηℓєѕѕ ιη ραιη
ι ¢αη ѕєє му ℓιƒє ƒℓαѕнιηg вєƒσяє му єуєѕ
∂ι∂ ι ƒαℓℓ αѕℓєєρ? ιѕ тнιѕ αℓℓ α ∂яєαм
ωαкє мє υρ, ι'м ℓινιηg α ηιgнтмαяє
ι ωιℓℓ ησт ∂ιє - ι ωιℓℓ ѕυяνινє!

Once more being told his offer of help wasn't needed, Raziel would glance at the boy with that single green orb, finding himself rather stumped as to just why an extra hand was being refused like that. But, maybe he was just over thinking things; younger kids tended to be more stubborn when it came to accomplishing tasks, or at least from his experience they were, so maybe that's just what it was. Knowing very little, if anything at the moment, about what was truly going on with Ladro and his semi-distaste for the Tensui, Raziel would finally give a simple nod and take his leave of the young man, "If you say so. You're more than welcome to rest at the cabin when you get out there, though." At least offering the boy a place to regain some of his strength and to catch his breath, Raziel would seemingly vanish from Ladro's side, putting that Tensui speed to use so he could get to the training grounds quicker. All sorts of sounds would echo within Raziel's ears, from the shout of Izumi to the crashing of a couple trees from when Hikaru's aura blade had hit them, making him wonder just what had really been going on.

Of course, he would find out soon enough, after he would head inside the house like structure to retrieve a bottle of water; not for himself, of course, but for the boy, whenever he got here that is. Raziel would give it to the boy himself, but with the refusal of such little assistance earlier he figured it best that someone else might do it instead. Walking out towards where the others were, Raziel would take his thumb and push the band over his forehead up slightly, a grin dawning his features when he finally joined them. "Guess I really should have gotten here sooner, looks like I missed all the fun." he stated with a chuckle, his footsteps finally stopping once he was next to Hikaru. Glancing at the group and not truly taking notice of the extra addition at the time, Raziel would turn his sights to the ninja friend by his side with a small smile, "Hikaru, it seems we have a weapons delivery coming. Give this to Ladro when he shows up, please; I know he's gotta be exhausted by now.."

Holding the water bottle out to Hikaru, now that he was thinking about it Raziel might finally remember the weapons he ordered, however... his train of thought was interrupted by an unfamiliar female voice, coming from someone he couldn't see from his angle. "Who's looking for me?" Raziel questioned, a look of curiosity on his face with a raised eyebrow as he leaned to the left only to see a white-haired woman holding Akemi's hand - and pleading for her to tell her where the Tensui was. Suddenly, that signature handsome, flirtatious smile would tug at Raziel's lips, the redhead making his way over to her as if everything else had faded to the background, including when Ladro had arrived with his cart, "Oh, hello sweet, beautiful maiden~" Gently taking her free hand in his own gloved one, Raziel would hold his other arm behind his back and slowly bow as he brought the back of her hand to his lips, pressing a light kiss upon it.

"You've come to the right place. I am Raziel Tensui, leader of the Fox Hollow Mercenaries, and I will be more than glad to assist you with whatever you need," he would say in introduction, and surely it would be one for Shim to remember as Raziel would raise back up to his full height, that gleaming emerald orb of his looking at her with such softness and longing as he lightly caressed her hand. "What is your name? Surely its just as pretty as your eyes are~" And surely he was going to be reprimanded for his actions by one of the three girls standing there, but the thought, of course, never even crossed Raziel's mind with such a beautiful woman in front of him.

[[Ahh~ Everyone, say hello to your insanely flirtatious mercenary leader. LOL XD]]

ι ωιℓℓ ησт ∂ιє, ι'ℓℓ ωαιт нєяє ƒσя уσυ
ι ƒєєℓ αℓινє ωнєη уσυ'яє вєѕι∂є мє
ι ωιℓℓ ησт ∂ιє, ι'ℓℓ ωαιт нєяє ƒσя уσυ
ιη му тιмє σƒ ∂уιηg

User Image User Image User Image
ι'м яєα∂у ƒσя σηє мσяє BΛƬƬᄂΣ ƧᄃΛЯ // ¢αυѕє тнιѕ ιѕ ѕтιℓℓ ωσятн FIGΉƬIПG ƒσя

partydude11
Divine Darkness- Tizume
Hinata Uchiha202
Hikaru Nacuna

Devoted Friend

7,375 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
αкємι σηgƒιєℓ∂
ƒℓι¢кєяιηg ƒℓαмє
User Image
ησ уσυ'ℓℓ ηєνєя вє αℓσηє
When darkness comes

Akemi turned her attention away from the long silver haired girl to another girls who approached them. It was another girl with medium length hair and a nice kimono who approached them. The girl then approached her and explained what she wanted to ask of them. By her standing position the girl probably was most likely the one who had caught the fox girl's attention a second ago. As the bright beauty listened to this girl she learned that she was looking for Raziel. Akemi knew that Raziel would love to hear that. The girl also apologized for her intrusion and said she noticed they were mercenaries and that she has been traveling for days.
                          "She must have came a long way then.." Akemi thought to herself. The girl took her hand and begged her. Akemi blinked a bit for a second." Yes, we are mercenaries. As far Raziel he is will be here soon. So you can talk to him them. akemi stated with a small smile,

Akemi then turned her attention again to a short brown haired boy who brought in a car of weapons. It suprised her a bit she didn't know they were getting new weapons. Then again their weapons did take a lot of beating from previous training sessions. The boy did look exhausted though.
                          " Oh. There is a shed right there where all the equipment goes. Here I will show you." Akemi said kindly and helped bring them to the shed and put the weapons down and gave a spare water bottle to the boy tha she brought with her. Akemi then noticed Raziel had arrived and was already flirting with the girl who just asked for him she turned her attention that way and rolls her eyes"Here... he goes again.." she thought to herself. "Raziel... your late..."

Quote:
                          tsubame_shim
                          Quote:
                          partydude11
                          Quote:
                          Shizuka Tensui

ησ уσυ'ℓℓ ηєνєя вє αℓσηє
    When darkness comes
    уσυ кησω ι'м ηєνєя ƒαя

User ImageUser Image
Hikaru Nacuna

I come bearing gifts....
Condition: Perfect
Mood: Calm
....Woe, Death, and Eternal Damnation

User Image

Hikaru stood up seeing Izumi arrive, "Sorry." He would say simply as he closed his eyes. He listened to her rant about her reflexes and then opened his eyes when she caught wind of another presence. He could see a faint aura behind the trees. Uneasy at this he put a hand on the hilt of Kage. Seeing the young white haired girl emerge, he could only sigh in relief that she wasn't a threat. To his knowledge at least. Hikaru would eventually put his hands in his pockets, listening to the young girl plead for Raziel. He just remained still, watching her closely. Raziel had come up behind him, bringing a sense of relief again to him. A smirk came to his face at his presence. Hikaru nodded at him when told to help Ladro out. Thus Raziel went off again to woo another girl.. Especially one that was asking specifically for him. He could only watch with a small chuckle seeing that his good friend would never pass up the chance. The relationship between them was a bit odd. Raziel and Hikaru being quite the opposite in personality, yet they had much in common. More specifically when it came to women. For Hikaru, Raziel was his best and only friend that he could put complete trust in and he would have his back all day every day.

Seeing the yound blacksmith arrive with the weapons shipment, Hikaru would begin to walk over to the boy to give him his water but saw that Akemi was already there to take care of it. He set the bottle down, in a way practically offering it to who ever wanted it. He would step back from the water and look at everyone around him, just observing the area.

Nagasaki-1324's Husbando

Interstellar Bard

13,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
User Image
Ladro S. Bronzswell

A rather pretty girl was the first to answer Ladro, telling him of the shed. Looking toward the building he nodded and again he began pushing the cart. Thankfully getting it turned was a lot easier with the girl to help, so it didn't take long for him to get it there. As he began to take the weapons carefully out of the cart he noted the fact that Raziel was talking to another pretty girl, this one with white hair. For a moment he wondered how someone could look that pretty while being old enough to have white hair.

Shrugging, he began taking the weapons out of the cart and piling them up by the shed. It wasn't a part of his responsibility to put them away for the group, and he needed to clean up the shop before his teacher returned from his business. He was about to leave after having taken out the last axe in the cart when the girl surprised him by offering him a water bottle.

Taking it, he could feel from its weight that it was full. Opening it up, all he took was a quick swig of water before closing it again. The feeling of thirst was something he was very used to, and as much as he'd hate to admit it, it made him miss his birthplace a little. More memories that came to mind pushed that thought out of his head as he placed the water bottle next to the pile of sharp and freshly made weapons. Rubbing his arms a little first, he began pushing the now much lighter cart back in the direction he'd come from. He honestly wanted to spend as little time as possible around those weapons he made, and especially this spot where they were used so often.

Shizuka Tensui

tsubame_shim

Hinata Uchiha202

Hikaru Nacuna

Divine Darkness- Tizume

Fiendish Shade

User Image

User Image
тнєу ¢αη’т тαкє υѕ ∂σωη
ιƒ ωє ѕтαη∂ συя gяσυη∂
ιƒ ωє ℓινє, ιƒ ωє ∂ιє

User Image
                                                  Focusing those soft blue eyes upon Akemi Longfield, Izumi would shake her head with a soft sigh of breath. She wasn't angry with the attack that was sent her way, more so she should be angry at herself for not paying attention and making the same stupid choice time after time. It was like she was never going to learn, for it continued in this endless cycle. "Now, now," Waving her hands around as she'd shrug her shoulders, Izumi would crack a faint smirk. ",I didn't say I didn't enjoy that thrill back there~" This no doubt would seem a bit odd-- but Izumi was known for moving from one thing to the next. She didn't stick with one thing for very long at all. That was for certain.

Glancing over at Hikaru as he would give an apology as well, she'd just give a wink in response. About to mention something else, Izumi would completely stop herself once she caught Raziel's scent. Twitching her fingers, along with her tail, she seemed to grow impatient to lay her eyes on the red-headed boy. The moment he was on the scene, she would call out to him. "Oh Razzy~" Calling out her nickname for him, she'd give a grin and a wave. It appeared he wasn't completely aware of her yet, though. This made for a perfect opportunity. She had a tendency to run at people and hug them, more specifically Raziel himself. She was just as much of a flirt as he was, but she was better at hiding and controlling that side of herself.

Extending her arms out as she began to dash towards him, he would suddenly turn away, and Izumi would end up swinging herself and meeting the ground below. Flickering her ears angrily as she'd hear movement of a cart hitting the ground, she'd turn her head and look at the boy with a frown. "Thank you for our new weaponry." She would try to say in a smooth tone, because she wasn't angry at the boy, that was for sure. Shifting her gaze over to the other silver-haired girl, she'd tense the moment she caught sight of her. Something told Izumi that there was something off about her. Instincts were kicking in, and all she wanted to do was follow through with them.

However, if she jumped to conclusions it was likely that she would cause too much trouble. Pushing herself up off the ground and sitting there, she would cross her arms over her chest with a huff of breath. Looking over at Hikaru, she would fold her ears back against her head. "He always has to do this doesn't he?" Laughing after a moment, the fox would rise to her feet and brush herself off. "Oh well I guess. Its not like I really need a hug." Lifting her tone, to speak more loudly and clearly, she hoped she would be heard loud and clear. Eyeing the water bottle that Hikaru had next to him, she would snatch it and open it up, drinking a bit of it down. "I guess I'll take this one then, neh?"

Spinning around on her ankle as she'd wink once more, she would look over at Akemi and the young boy. They were no doubt heading towards the shed. "Be careful! There might be some scary monsters in there!" She'd yell out at them, no doubt picking some fun. Foxes were sly and mischievous no doubt about that. Calming down as she'd stand there, near Hikaru, she'd act as though her whole "face-ground" situation didn't happen at all. It was too embarrassing to focus on anyways. It appeared no one really took that much notice to it anyways...

[[ Thanks, XD I just felt iffy because I wasn't sure how to really word the post XD Derp. ]]

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                  Șϯɑϯʊȿ: Uneasy, Playful, Devious
                                                  ҪѻɱϷɑȵӌ: Akemi, Hikaru, Raziel, Shim, Ladro
                                                  ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Alyx Rodanthe's Partner

Fashionable Connoisseur

8,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Sarxus Loran: the Levithan

The Guardian of the Fox Hollow Mercs: Sarxus Loran approached the place where his fellow mercs were he had been out scouting the area. He also saw the young boy with a cart. He was obviously making some sort of delivery Probably weapons or food. He didn't care either way he just wanted a drink.

He stepped into camp ant noticed signs of a battle. But none of the bodies belong to a merc so he didn't care he approached the group standing around talking. He stood there listening to the rest of them talk not saying a word just watching as he normally did. His single Ice blue eye taking every detail of those around him.
Hikaru Nacuna

I come bearing gifts....
Condition: Perfect
Mood: Calm
....Woe, Death, and Eternal Damnation

User Image

Hikaru's eyes opened to see Izumi standing near him...Just like Raziel haha.... Only she's a girl... He would smile at the thought. Though he did generally like it when Izumi would flirt here and there with him in the past, he knew it was artificial. The funny thing was she would end up frustrated since Hikaru never really flirted much back. Hikaru would smile, "Well you got me there Raziel.." He said to himself. Hikaru was a man of few words when it came to strangers so he mainly relied on his tall, dark and handsome stature when it came to getting women. Raziel of course would just walk right up and use his charm. It was almost like a game for them. Hearing that Izumi sarcastically stated that she didn't need a hug he began to daydream... It's ok Izumi.... I'll give you... a hug... Hikaru's head would begin to tilt over but he caught himself. He would pull up his scarf to cover his devious smile.

Feeling a cold presence, he looked over to see Sarxus had arrived. He looked at his Icy eye looking around. Hikaru wasn't very fond of him. He didn't hate him but he didn't like him. Mainly because he felt that he should be second in command. Though it didn't bother him too much, Hikaru would eventually shrug it off. He wanted to be there someday, and the strengths between him and Sarxus was unknown.

Devoted Friend

7,375 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
αкємι σηgƒιєℓ∂
ƒℓι¢кєяιηg ƒℓαмє
User Image
ησ уσυ'ℓℓ ηєνєя вє αℓσηє
When darkness comes

Akemi noticed Hikaru had a water bottle and was about to give it to the boy. But it it on the side seeing she had already taken care of it and stepped to side and looked around the area. The young girl noticed the boy had already left and pushed the cart back the way he came from.

Akemi turned to attention back to Izumi seeing her soft blue eyes look at her. Saw her shake her head and sighed. Listened as the fox smirked and explained that it's not like she didn't enjoy the thrill back there when the attack hit. Akemi just shook her head when the girls attention was suddenly on Raziel and locked up the shed.

Her attention drawn back to Izumi when she said to be careful about monster.It didn't phase her she just shrugged it off."If I there were I could just set them on fire" she said casually and noticed their guardian had just arrived.

[ your welcome^^ lol it's alright i understand

Quote:
                          Pirate King of the south
                          Quote:
                          Divine Darkness- Tizume
                          Quote:
                          Hikaru Nacuna

ησ уσυ'ℓℓ ηєνєя вє αℓσηє
    When darkness comes
    уσυ кησω ι'м ηєνєя ƒαя

User ImageUser Image

Zulicious King's Princess

Shy Spirit

11,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

ση¢є ιη α ωнιℓє ι α¢т ℓιкє α ¢нιℓ∂ тσ ƒєєℓ ℓιкє α кι∂ αgαιη
ιт gєтѕ ℓιкє α ρяιѕση ιη тнє вσ∂у ι'м ℓινιηg ιη
'¢αυѕє єνєяуσηєѕ ωαт¢нιηg αη∂ qυι¢к тσ ѕтαят тαℓкιηg,
ι'м ℓσѕιηg му ιηησ¢єη¢є
ωιѕн ι ωєяє α ℓιттℓє gιяℓ ωιтнσυт тнє ωєιgнт σƒ тнє ωσяℓ∂
ιт ωσυℓ∂ вє ηι¢є тσ ѕтαят σνєя αgαιη
вєƒσяє ωє ωєяє мєη
ι'∂ gινє, ι'∂ вєη∂, ℓєт'ѕ ρℓαу ρяєтєη∂

User Image
                                                              Sayomi’s booted feet touched the grassy forest floor without as much as a sound. It was warm out and defiantly a good day for a walk. Dark purple hues looked up to the blue skies with a smile. “Gosh it’s so pretty out!” A grin crossed the young girl’s features and she stretched her arms out towards the sky. However she’d instantly drop her hands to her sides feeling something soft and furry brush against her. Sayomi looked down to see the young fox that had been following her around since yesterday. It had been hurt, most likely from a fight, and she’d nursed it back to health. Surprisingly enough it was quite the fast healer. Sayomi tilted her head down at the fox and offered it a smile. “What is it Sly? You’ve been nudging at me for the past few hours.” Ah yes she had named the fox Sly simply because that was exactly what it was.

Sly peered up at Sayomi for the longest time before heading on over to her little pack and pawing at it. This caused the raven haired girl to raise an eyebrow and move over to it. Sayomi unzipped the bag and peered inside. There was nothing unusual just a couple books, her gloves, and a snack for when she got hungry. A confused expression crossed her face and Sly seemed to grow rather frustrated. He bit the red folder in Sayomi’s bag and that’s when Sayomi’s face went completely blank. The folder was what held everything that needed to be done today. Sayomi often wrote everything she needed to do down in order to keep track of it better. Finally she would put two and two together. “Oh my….we had a meeting today!? Sly why didn’t you remind me sooner!? You’ve just been letting us wonder around here this whole time!”

Sly looked at Sayomi with the “are you kidding me” expression. Sayomi would frown and then clap her hands together and bow her head. “Right, right I’m sorry it was my fault. I should have been keeping better track. Come on we need to hurry.” Sayomi reached down and grabbed her back pack and threw it onto her shoulders. Once she was sure it was secure she held her arms out for Sly whom jumped up into them without hesitation. Sayomi hugged her arms to her chest to keep Sly safely in place and then channeled energy down into her boots. Her normally black boots would then begin to change. A thin green line would crawl up either side of her legs and form a circle design at the top. The black rings that were normally around the ankle of her boots would light a flame that was a sapphire blue.

Sayomi grinned and pushed off the ground and went flying through the trees at an inhuman speed. Sly rested comfortably while watching the blurred trees fly past them. Even at this speed Sayomi knew she was probably going to be the last one to show up. She couldn’t believe she had just completely forgotten about the meeting. It wasn’t like Sayomi to forget about anything. She was very…punctual. Within a matter of a few moments Sayomi would land in a tree branch not too far from a small group of people. They were obviously her fellow Fox Hollow Mercs though she hadn’t ever really talked to any of them but one. Her older sister, Izumi Brooks, was among them which didn’t surprise her. Izumi had left home to join Fox Hollow long before she had. Sayomi let out a soft sigh at seeing everyone already here but luckily it didn’t seem anything important had started just yet.

“Man…can’t believe I was the last one here. I hate that.” Instead of walking over towards everyone Sayomi would sit down upon the branch she’d been previously standing on. Her boots had long since powered down and were back to looking normal. Dark purple hues quietly watched everyone. Crowds weren't exactly Sayomi’s thing. It wasn’t that she disliked people or that she was a loner, it was just that she just tended to be a little shy on occasions. Sayomi thought it best just to stay where she was at until something important happened. Sly’s blue eyes peered up at her and he made a soft little noise to grab Sayomi’s attention. The young demonic vampire smiled and rubbed the fox’s right ear causing it to purr.

“I guess we just sit here for a little while buddy…”

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

╔═══════════════════════╗
                                                              ƒєєℓιηg: Sad about being late but still upbeat
                                                              Lð¢å†ïðñ: Russel Grove
                                                              Hêål†h:100%
                                                              Çðmþåñ¥: Is a few feet away from everyone
                                                              ╚═══════════════════════╝

(( OOC: Man opening posts aren't my thing. I hope this works though o.e" ))

Fiendish Shade

User Image

User Image
тнєу ¢αη’т тαкє υѕ ∂σωη
ιƒ ωє ѕтαη∂ συя gяσυη∂
ιƒ ωє ℓινє, ιƒ ωє ∂ιє

User Image
                                                  With the sarcasm hinted, and her words ringing loud and clear, Izumi held no doubt that Raziel heard her, but she decided not to pay any heed to him now. No, instead she would talk among the others. Making small talk here and there, as she would move from one thing to the next, it would appear curiosity was finally setting in to her veins. There was something she was forgetting. Recalling everything, expect the most important thing of all-- Izumi would suddenly flinch as she'd hear grass crunching not too far off. Her gaze would land upon Sarxus, and she seemed to stare at him curiously for a few short moments, before looking away. Letting out a soft sigh, she'd lower her raised arm which was holding the water bottle.

"He's so hard to figure out! Even more complicated than you!" Huffing as she'd cross her arms over her chest and declare this out loud, to none other than Hikaru himself, she'd just flick her tail unhappily behind her. No doubt she wasn't too pleased with this factor, like she wasn't too pleased when no one would comply with her flirtatious gesture's. She liked to mess around, yes, but that didn't mean that she wasn't looking to settle down eventually. She just guessed multiple times, over and over, that no one would want to be stuck with such a strange creature. After all she had furry ears, a furry tail, black wings, large teeth, and demonic eyes(which would appear when she was hungry for blood or really angry).

Hearing Akemi call back at her, Izumi would pout slightly, jutting her lower lip out. "Aw, come on. What fun is there in setting it on fire?" Though she asked this question, it was obvious she didn't really care for an answer. Moving her crossed arms as she'd take another drink from the water bottle, she'd move her other hand to her hip as she'd catch another scent. This time, her attention would be drawn behind her, and out of the clearing. She knew this person fairly well, for they shared the same blood line. 'That's what I was forgetting. My younger sister!' Taking note of the fact she was just watching them, Izumi would put the cap back on her water bottle and set it down on the ground. Turning and calling out at her sister, simply because she was too lazy to pull her out of the tree she was in, she hoped to grab her attention.

"Sayooommmiiiii!!!! Get your butt down here!" After she was done calling out at her sister, she had decided to sit down on the ground. Grabbing the water bottle once again, she would begin to stare at it. 'I really wanted the hug I normally get! Darn you random woman for showing up out of nowhere!' Squeezing the bottle, she would hear a slight crunch, which would in return make her quickly set it back down in front of her. "Opps." Taking note of the fact there was now a small dent in it, she would just give a sheepish grin and scratch her cheek lightly. "That... I meant to do that." Sure she did...

[[ I'm having way too much fun for my own good to where I'm even like: Oh dinner's done? Sorry typing something. XDDDD

Pst, Cat your post was finnneeee.
                                                  ]]

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                  Șϯɑϯʊȿ: Disappointed, Curious, Slightly Frustrated
                                                  ҪѻɱϷɑȵӌ: Akemi, Hikaru, Raziel, Shim, Ladro, Sarxus, Sayomi
                                                  ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces