Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I don't wanna be the girl who laughs the loudest
Or the girl who never wants to be alone
I don't wanna be that call at four o'clock in the morning
'Cause I'm the only one you know in the world that won't be home
Aahh, the sun is blinding
I stayed up again
Oohh, I am finding
That's not the way I want my story to end
Dyanna Alcatrez
The Shadow of the Night

Currently in a Casual Outfit with her hood pulled up and her face mask on

Dy was about to leave as a body came crashing down in to the top of the car. Out of instinct she flinched and screamed. The dent sat in the middle of the car. She switched into reverse in smooth movement and swung the car in a whipping motiong throwing the body from the car in to the road. She switched gears and took off speeding down the street and dipping into an alley. She cut down the alley pulling in to traffic with no hesitation almost causing an accident. She giggled wildly underneath the mask, the adrenaline making her blood tingle beneath her skin. She dipped in and out of traffic, heading three roads down before cutting sharply down another alley and stopping short. Her associate was there. "You're late." He said his C.G. tattoo tiny and beneath his right eye. She popped the trunk and got out. "Just take out the tracker and I won't keep you balls in a jar" He put his hands up and search the engine for the beacon.

Dy was the Second in Command, she would not be under minded by a lower rank. She watched the entrance to the alley. She leaned on the wall and watched the movement of the street through the eyes of her full face mask.Those jade orbs searching for people on her tail. It was okay so far. "Shadow..." She turned to her name being called. She caught the tracker as it was tossed to her. "Call Pyro and the chop shop to take the prize." She told the C.G. and he turned after putting the hood down. She grabbed a baggy that once had weed in it and put the tracker in it, tying it shut. She dropped it in the sewer so it would travel down the water. "That'll keep them busy." She stood back up grabbing her side, where the bullet had grazed her. The other member hadn't seen to her relief. "Pyro's cleared some room." He told her. She gave a nod. "The car's hot I'll take it in, get back to HQ." She told him.

The C.G. member gave her a nod and half assed wave. She gave him a nod and fixed her hood. She got in the car and backed out, having never shut it off. She watched a helicopter race by in the direction of the sewer flow. She waited a moment before taking off in to traffic. She kept under the speed limit, though ran a few lights. She pulled in to a parking garage as the same helicopter passed over head. She went up to the third level. She stopped the car and hit the steering wheel. "s**t." She said watching the helicopter zoom by. She got out of the car and took her hack sync. She screamed and echoing curse in the parking garage. [********] When she tried to walk away she gasped and turned her upper body to look at her thigh. She reached down and started to pull the glass out. She had all that adrenaline and didn't feel it. She stood still to pull each of the eight pieces of glass out. The helicopter still circling. She began to wonder if they knew it was here.

{{OOC: It's more of a statement anyways.}

I don't wanna be the girl who has to fill the silence...
The quiet scares me 'cause it screams the truth
Please don't tell me that we had that conversation
When I won't remember, save your breath, 'cause what's the use?
Aahh, the night is calling
And it whispers to me softly, "come and play"
Aahh, I am falling
And if I let myself go, I'm the only one to blame

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

II AXUS II

Shy Businesswoman

User Image
I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried
But I'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare

Chi Remi Kincaid

Chi told the helicopter's pilot to go to her base and land next to it but not to high to the sun, she was needing to get back into the darkens she now pissed off the suits but that was a good thing and she could easily kill the humans and so could her gang of vampires, but she needed to go to her club to make sure ever thing would be alright since she always made a nightly check on it and to get a drink or two out of it since she owned it and all

she would worry about the girl later on if she were to see her again, she would kidnap her and perhaps torture her for information that she wants to know about the other gangs or even the gang the women is in, but she wasn't sure what to just yet, she could even go visit the suites main office and offer a tready with them and offer them protection against her own gang and the others since their only human and all

once she got to her base she told told the pilot to go back and if he ever told them were her base was she would come and find him just to kill him " do you understand me?" she asked in a cold tone as she got a response from a nod of the head as she watched it fly off as she was headed inside to her base since that's were the meeting was going to be held, but she would have to kill some one just to keep her gang in order,

So what if you can see the darkest side of me
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal!
This animal, this animal

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
ver y ichelle urison

User Image
▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Avery sat at a table typing away on her laptop. She paused and took a sip of the coffee. Glancing around only a small handful of humans were around. She sat in her booth watching the cafe her and Jace had built together. She heard the sound of a helicopter fly by shaking her head, suits no doubt. Message to Jace: Awake yet? she hit send and tucked her phone away. Standing she walked to the entrance nodding to a few customers as they passed. She watched a Rolls Royce drive by, and twenty minutes later a motorcycle drove by as well. She looked, it was Satan's Children off to a meeting no doubt.

Shaking her head she let out a sigh and went back to her booth in the corner and continued to do some research. The wolves had a nice territory but, it was mostly woods and a little bit of the town. She sighed, closing the browser and saving her notes she sat back and waved at the waitress for another cup of coffee.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄

╔══════════════╗
OOC:outfit
╚══════════════╝

Syn_Dyyavola

Distinct Regular

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
((ok she cant put me up yet im Alex Blacknight no gang affiliation yet but im a deadly assassin who hides his sad side))

Alex sat on the roof of some building in the pouring rain in the pitch black knight the city's bustling light showing a light show on the walls around him. he looked at the locket showing his mother and father's smiling face, he caressed the locket with his leather gloved thumb. he smiled slowly stood up pocketed it and stretched. his black hair fell over his bright green eyes and his black assassin robe with a dark blue trim glossed over with the rain hitting it. he pulled the hood and respirator over him so his lungs didn't collapse from the fall. All that showed was his bright blue eyes. he closed them and pushed off divebombing into the streets below. as he fell the only thought to cross his mind was im sorry mom as the street came rushing up to him his dual assassin blades came out and he landed on his target on cue the impact definitely killed him but just to be sure both blades punctured his lungs. Clean, Quiet, No mess just the way he was taught. alex stood up checking all his vitals, kept his hood on but discarded the respirator as it folded into his robes. he began walking into the more seedy part of town to collect his paycheck. next to the body was a rose

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

You mesmerize me (A L L) the time
XXX'Cuz you're an ANGEL ╰☆╮
YOU'RE AN ANGELXXXYOU'RE AN ANGELXXXYOU'RE AN ANGEL
XXXXXXMy D - deadly Angel ⊱

CheriseXXXXXXXXX
THE BETA UNDER COVER COP

"Yes, I understand sir. I will send you what information I have this week." The soft melodic voice rang into a cell phone that was held by a hand of a blonde haired woman. Currently reciding in her home, she was talking to her actual boss that she gave updates to every week or so. Closing the phone, she slipped the device into the pocket of her small shorts that stopped a little less then half way up her thighs. Her top, a frilly white peice of fabric flarred out at the sides, allowing her pure freedom in her movements which she utterly loved.

Walking out of the living room she was standing in, Cherise padded to the kitchen were she grabbed the keys to her newly beloved car she got for this undercover assignment. A black Audi R8, she had grown to adore the thing after she grew accustom to driving it over the year. Picking up her wallet as well she let out a sigh of delight nd walked to the front door where she slipping on the DC white tennis shoes that rested there onto her socked feet and stepped out of her little home. Locking up the door, the blonde lycan hopped into the slick Audi and drove off down the road. To her drive to the center part of town, she managed to catch sight of a helicopter from afar and spotted a few passing cars that interested her though so didn't stick her nose out and make herself obvious to her curiousness.

{OOC :: Sorry for the lame layout right now. Still catching up on reading were people are at, so I apologize for her just roaming about.

Dapper Explorer

Insanity_Amplified
User Image
Colton Kelly
~Casual Dress~

"And I forgot you referred to this as music" Colton added as a response, laughing at his sister playfully. He thought it over for a second and nodded in agreement to her assertion about the Strigoi "I'm not sure if I want the Suits expecting much of a partnership with us. You know how I feel about those stiffs. Not a fan of the vamps either. I'd much rather keep the Dragons and maybe the little Doggies, depending on how well they take to us getting that close to home for them. But this one operation could be fine." Colton thought some more, definitely feeling more comfortable with the unpredictable Dragons and the mysterious Wolf Pack than any of the other gangs, besides the Chain Gang of course, they were well acquainted.

"Well, looks like we're pulling on up, sis." he said, nodding to the warehouse and the conjoined apartments and pulling up in front of them. "Business time, m'lady." he said, changing into his operations clothing and cocking his Tactical Pistol
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jace Blackwood

Jace heard a familiar buzzing beside his bed and looked at the clock before grabbing his phone, Its only noon… who wakes a body up at noon?” He picked up the phone and slid up in his bed to check his messages, one hand using the phone his other rubbing the sleep from his eyes and he smiled his canines sliding over his lip and he replied, “I’ll always wake when you need me to or when you’re in trouble, you know that, this family couldn’t function without its Alpha’s. Where are you? I’ll come meet you so we can try to figure out what the older families are up to.” He slipped on a shirt and some dark pants and slid out the door locking it, he needed a drink of coffee and the café that he and Avery had started had the best coffee in town.
Or maybe it was just personal bias, after all when you own a place obviously to you everything it serves is best. He walked down the stairs and into the rear of the café and poured himself a cup of black coffee and was headed to his usual booth in the corner, when he spotted Avery and sat down silently in front of her.

Insanity_Amplified

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
ver y ichelle urison

User Image
▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Avery looked around, her phone vibrated against the wood of the table. She grabbed it smiling at the message. Looking at the time she figured he hadn't been awake long. She knew Jace preferred to sleep while, Avery was an early bird. She walked outside once more, maybe it wasthe feel of the warm afternoon sun but, she couldn't stay inside for long. She sent a message to their Beta female Message to Cherise: Where are you today? she hit send and strolled inside. Deciding to help out some she picked up some plates and put them in the dishwasher before walking back out to her booth.

She hadn't been sitting long when Jace walked in and sat in front of her. Although she didn't notice him at first because she was back onto her laptop doing more research. She looked up and smiled she slid over and pressed a kiss into his cheek "Hey sleepyhead" she purred sweetly. Her Lycan side was drawn to him, but, its been that way for awhile now which is how she became Alpha.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄

╔══════════════╗
OOC:outfit
╚══════════════╝

Syn_Dyyavola
[/quote

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Katherine Kavi Voegle
User Image
Sin of the Satans Children

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

tab Kavi laughed shaking her head "Well one thing hasn't changed I see" she joked. She listened and nodded "Yes I know. They aren't nearly as fun as I'd like them but, for this one operation you will have to make due she said with a motherly tone. After he said they were pulling up Kavi stripped off her jacket and slid on her black gloves and her mask, now it wasn't like her brothers, it was a simple mask that ran across her eyes. She smiled "I need to find you a new operations outfit, you look like a thief" she teased adjusting his mask for him. She smiled and cocked both of the pistols at her hips and smiled "Show time" she said darkly. She opened the door and smiled stepping out she looked around and waited for their next move. Colton had the idea, he called the shots here.

[[ooc: Outfit's in the picture]]
Think Dirty Out Loud

User Image
Feaya smiled as she looked out the window of her work space, after taking a break from her new work project. She was securing a supposidely abandoned warehouse, only to find a lesser gang taking residence within. She and a few of her members were finishing 'negotiations' when the Rolls Royce Ghost pulled into the parking lot. She Pulled a finger to her ear pressing on the micro-radio, "Finish the job and get out." Her words calm and quiet as she pulled away from the window and made her way down the stairs. She was quiet, far too quiet for any human to move, but she had to be. She was, after all, the leader of the most mysterious gang in Fyrite, Deadly Dragons. As she made it to the ground floor her radio went off. "Satan's Children. looks like the top two. More are probably on their way." She ginned as she gave her reply. "Stay close but don't move until I give the signal. Understood? Even they have know better than to attack what they can't see." her words filled with daringly playful delight, a kind of seduction.

Only the leaders of each gang ever saw her face but only knew her by her code name 'Dracona'. With Colton's second around she knew better than to show herself to more than what was needed to keep up appearances. Kane had taught her that before he betrayed her, And that wound him up in jail for far more crimes than he had actually earned thanks to her. She Quickly looked around for the perfect vantage point to get the best echos out of the place and spotted a place in the back of the empty floor in a small crawl space next to a vent just below the ceiling. She made her way there and hide inside. Watching carefully. She carefully looked around making sure there was no trace of them ever being there. If there was ever a trait she stressed the most about was covering your tracks. In order to not be seen, they must never know that you were there.

As the Two Demons walked into the building her voice echoed out with an playfully ominous grin. "Welcome Colton and Katherine. I was actually expecting your visit. I was just thinking to myself only moments ago, 'how long would it take before either the Wolf Pack or Satan's Children came to try and claim this saddly taken warehouse and the lovely apartments next door?" Sarcastic mockery, dripping from her lips as she spoke. "Now Kavi, Please, be a good dear and run along outside I have business with your brother here." While harsh and cold she was not about to show herself to a second, and she hoped that Colton would remember that little detail.

Dapper Explorer

Kasumi_Kirin_Athena_Blood
Insanity_Amplified
User Image
Colton Kelly
~Casual Dress~

"Well, s**t." Colton muttered under his breath, looking over at his sister and pulling his mask off. Head out, I've got this under control. I'll call you in if need be. he thought to her, pacing around the open space, thinking his way through the inevitable confrontation between him and Feaya, personally his favorite of the rival gang leaders, and how he could diffuse it with a sufficient benefit for each side.

He began to slowly clap, and laughed. "Nicely done, a little elaborate, but still, fantastic setup." he said, shaking his head sarcastically. "I'm just a little surprised that you'd stick your neck out this far on such a risky endeavor. It's not very characteristic of you." he laughed again and opened the door for his sister.

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Katherine Kavi Voegle
User Image
Sin of the Satans Children

tab Kavi followed him and then she blinked, dragon leader? She listened she didnt curse or atleast not often. Her fingers itched for the baretta on her hip but, she kept her hands at her sides. Her top lip curled up in a sneer. She was a second but, she would not be talked to like this. Hearing her brothers voice in her head she took off her mask shaking her head I dont like this Colton, If you weren't here I'd skin her alive.. she thought to him without looking away from her. She wasn't too fond of the dragon leader. She looked at her brother and left the building. She removed her gloves and laid on the hood of the car her ipod plugged into her ears as she melted the anger away.

[[ooc: Outfit's in the picture]]
Think Dirty Out Loud

Think Dirty Out Loud

User Image
She gave a smile and a small chuckle that echoed around the room, as the door closed behind Kavi. " Uncharacteristic of me? What ever could you mean?" She said playfully as she waited for Kavi to take her leave. She stared at him from her hiding spot, curious as to his meaning. She tossed a number of possible ideas around in her head, although none seem to fit the senario very well. It was true she needed to speak to him and the other leaders. She smiled absently as one of her girls radioed that more Satan's Children appeared to be on their way, but were being watched closely. She knew she could not take long seeing as how she would most likely be over run rather soon. Besides she had appointments to keep. "you will have to send my appologies to your sister, for me. She seemed a bit hurt." She smirked as she finally came out of hiding but keeping mostly to the shadows and a good safe distance.

Duelist

- - Axus Falken - -

What money can't buy...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"So? What's the situation on everything?" Axus asked one of his employees and a Suits member. Axus was starting to feel the stress of running a high-maintenance legitimate business and a vast underground organization as well. I might even bomb the s**t out of Strigoi's territory just to calm myself, he thought; they already killed 4 of his men. Thankfully they weren't the best, although they should've had some training on fighting vampires. "Looks like I'll have to get the word out again," Axus muttered again, before turning to the man who was listing out everything to him. "Well?! Are you gonna tell me something or not?" He snapped at the agent, his tone like thunder.

"W-well sir, your Bentley's seems to be heading below ground, but the secondary tracker says it is in a parking garage near Chain Gang Territory," the agent stuttered, wringing his hands behind his back. "Also, the helicopter that was taken out by Strigoi is coming back right now; only the helicopter pilot is on. He should be landing in thirty seconds, sir." The man finished and walked away quickly. "To the helicopter pad," Axus told himself as heard the whup whup whup of an approaching helicopter. Axus sped to his private elevator and hit "H" for Helicopter pad, the elevator doors opening just as the black helicopter landed. Although he couldn't see inside, the windows were covered with blood. Axus noticed other Suits members on the helipad ready to rush in and help, Axus moved forward, prompting the others to move forward as well. The gang leader tried to shout orders, but no one heard him until the helicopter finally powered down. "Get this cleaned up," Axus ordered a few men, walking over to the pilot's side. "Come here, come here! You okay?" Axus ushered the shaky pilot to the edge of the helipad, and sat him down on the side, his feet dangling over the edge, two thousand feet up. "You okay there?" Axus said again, peering at the pilot. The pilot, named Charles, was a wreck. His entire body was shaking, and his blue eyes were wide and unblinking. "T-they killed every one... A-and took me to their base... Oh God, I thought they were going to kill me, it was terrible... Their lust for blood was terrifying," Charles mumbled, bringing his hands to his head. At the sound of "base," Axus immediately went to business. "Do you remember where it was?" Axus asked, his voice increasing in intensity slightly. The man shook his head, so Axus asked again. "Where is the Stirgoi headquartes?" Axus kept his voice low; a little more than a deathly whisper. Charles shook his head again. "They told me not to telll you, or they would ki-"

Suddenly Charles wasn't there anymore. Charles was falling through the air, increasing speed,before hitting the concrete at a speed a little less than terminal velocity. "s**t!" Axus cried, standing up. Suits members rushed towards the edge to get a glimpse, some faces distraght, other emotionless. Axus turned and walked away, leaving his employees and subordinates to gawk towards the ground. His secretary was there two, he knuckles white from gripping her binder. As he passed her, he put a hand on her shoulder. "If you ain't with the gang.. well, your body's gonna hang. Make sure the papers know it was suicide, and get me Strigoi, now. I want to speak with them." Axus said, his eyes cold and lifeless. He stepped into his private elevator, and as the door closed, he stared at the sky. I wonder what it would be like to rule from the clouds, Axus thought, and then the doors closed, transporting him to his office a couple of stories below as sirens rose form the streets.

... Influence makes up for.

((OOC: Just FYI, I pushed the helicopter pilot off. Violence, violence, violence...))

piratekittin666

BloodyRoseDyanna

Dapper Explorer

Kasumi_Kirin_Athena_Blood
User Image
Colton Kelly
~Casual Dress~Colton closed the door again and put his gun back in his sweatshirt pocket. "I'm sure she'll be just fine. Although she's not your biggest fan, per se." he laughed and looked up to her. "That said, it's always nice being reunited with my favorite fellow leader." he added with a slight smirk, only a minimal amount of sarcasm in his voice. The two of them had a similar way about them, despite their differences.

Sis, keep an eye out for anyone inbound. If they're ours, keep them out there, if they're not, do what you must, I suppose. This shouldn't be too serious. he thought quickly, pacing and keeping an eye focused on Feaya.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff