6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Katherine Kavi Voegle
User Image
Sin of the Satans Children

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

tab Kavi watched him go shaking her head. She sighed and lay back grinning wide. Sitting up she glanced at the time, she had just enough time to walk to the diner and get her bike and find the address, maybe bring something nice over for him. Kavi giggled at her brothers thought Heading back to the diner to meet him at his place, I'll see you later she thought to him. She knew her brother could handle herself, he was so good at being the leader. She slid off the car locking it with her spare key she grabbed her coat and left the building.

tab Kavi walked alone down the street until the diner sign caught her eye. She smiled and jumped onto the bike pulling her hair up and sliding her helmet on. She hit the ignition and pulled out. She decided to drop by the weapons store and grabbed the knew dagger, it would have cost more if the man behind the counter didnt have the hugest crush on her. She winked at him and kissed his cheek before she left. She drove quickly eager and excitement seemed to radiate off of her.

tab The excited woman slid off the bike and knocked on the door. As he opened it she hugged him. She smiled "I Uhh, I got this for..... Dyanna? ...... I.... Im so stupid" She shook her head. The scent of Dyanna Alcatrez filled her nose and she shook her head she grabbed the dagger and threw it into the wall. "I shouldn't have come, I shouldn't have believed this" she said shaking her head. She left quickly and not bothering with the helmet she threw it down letting out a frustrated shout that sounded like nothing human. She drove and drove quickly away to the old apartment building. Parking on the side she scaled the building and sat on the roof. She pulled her gun out and set the beer cans up from a leftover rool party around the edge. She inhaled and let it go focusing her anger or trying to. Her hands shook and when she shot she knicked the side but, it didnt fall. She groaned and ran a hand through her hair.

[[ooc: Outfit's in the picture]]
gold sonic

think dirty out loud

Dapper Conversationalist

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
A Man's Only Loyalty Is To His Own Honor.

It was the gunshot that finally made him realize how far out of friendly territory he was. He had been wandering around for little more than an hour, not paying any real attention to where he was going. Stupid, he should have paid better attention. He recognized the area from an intelligence report he had received a long time ago, but he couldn't quite place why he felt such unease. The building seemed abandoned, even rundown.

I shouldn't be doing this. Kaito thought to himself with a sigh as he slipped in through a side door. Drawing his Jericho and a penlight, he slowly made his way up the staircase towards the roof, where he thought he heard the shot come from. Turning the light off as he reached the roof door, he slowly cracked the door and peeked out.

Distinct Regular

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Insanity_Amplified
Katherine Kavi Voegle
User Image

tab Kavi watched him go shaking her head. She sighed and lay back grinning wide. Sitting up she glanced at the time, she had just enough time to walk to the diner and get her bike and find the address, maybe bring something nice over for him. Kavi giggled at her brothers thought Heading back to the diner to meet him at his place, I'll see you later she thought to him. She knew her brother could handle herself, he was so good at being the leader. She slid off the car locking it with her spare key she grabbed her coat and left the building.

tab Kavi walked alone down the street until the diner sign caught her eye. She smiled and jumped onto the bike pulling her hair up and sliding her helmet on. She hit the ignition and pulled out. She decided to drop by the weapons store and grabbed the knew dagger, it would have cost more if the man behind the counter didnt have the hugest crush on her. She winked at him and kissed his cheek before she left. She drove quickly eager and excitement seemed to radiate off of her.

tab The excited woman slid off the bike and knocked on the door. As he opened it she hugged him. She smiled "I Uhh, I got this for..... Dyanna? ...... I.... Im so stupid" She shook her head. The scent of Dyanna Alcatrez filled her nose and she shook her head she grabbed the dagger and threw it into the wall. "I shouldn't have come, I shouldn't have believed this" she said shaking her head. She left quickly and not bothering with the helmet she threw it down letting out a frustrated shout that sounded like nothing human. She drove and drove quickly away to the old apartment building. Parking on the side she scaled the building and sat on the roof. She pulled her gun out and set the beer cans up from a leftover rool party around the edge. She inhaled and let it go focusing her anger or trying to. Her hands shook and when she shot she knicked the side but, it didnt fall. She groaned and ran a hand through her hair.

gold sonic

think dirty out loud

Alex was so happy to see her when all of a sudden she threw this gorgeous knife and stormed away "Kavi!!! wait its not what it seems!" he hears gun shots around the old building and sees cans flying with his optics. "This is gonna cost a lot..." Alex's respirator pops on and he rockets out his window soaring through the empty sky "s**t, s**t s**t s**t s**t SHIIIT" Alex screams as he begins to fall miscalculating his jump as he plummets towards the city below he sees a blimp. he hits the thing hard and starts rolling off luckily grabbing a bar. he breathed a sigh of relief as he sailed through the skies the huge buildings towering around him till the blimp nears the apartment building Kavi is on top of and looks behind him pressing my feet into the blimp preparing to jump and breathes in "i swear to god if i didn't ******** love her..." Alex jumps his arms flailing in front of him as he slid down the wall screaming until he grabbed the nearest window sill and breathed out. laughing heavily "holy s**t i'm good..." Alex climbed up the building easily passing by everything and jumping over the side onto the roof. Alex breathed heavily "Kavi...let me explain please. its not what it seemed" Alex jumps towards her grabbing her gun and pinning her arm to her sides pressing his lips to hers "i'm so sorry" Alex said. "Please i know you're a demon and you can overpower me let me just speak... i didn't mean what happened" Alex's eyes were honest he didn't know who he loved but he wanted Kavi she was amazing

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Katherine Kavi Voegle
User Image

tab Kavi heard his screams but she didnt care. His voice only provoked her anger more. She was on target now, shooting cans off the roof. Sure she'd go get them later but, now she was on a role. She almost shot him and then she pulled the trigger for yet another can and found she'd run out of bullets. She dropped the gun s**t she muttered shaking her head. He surprised her pinning her gun arm to her side. His lips were on hers she shook her head shoving him back "I don't need an explanation Alex, I don't care, keep the damn knife and get out of here before I shoot you" she spoke with a cold voice picking up her gun. She loaded it and cocked it turning away she pointed it at a can and shot satisfaction spread across her face as she watched it land onto the building across the alleyway. She looked at him, she wouldnt give him the satifaction of seeing her cry she was too proud for that.

tab "Im so stupid, Of course you're with Dyanna! Whatever, you're an assassin and Im second in command to Satans Children, one of the deadliest gangs in town" in an instant she was behind him, gun jabbed into his back, her voice had gone cold in his ear "I could kill you right now, and the only person who would know... is me" she spoke darkly. She pushed it into his back and then the was gone. Shooting more cans off the roof. "get out of here before I change my mind and put the next bullet through your chest" she threatened. It hurt her to know Dy had got to him, hurt because for once she let herself start falling, for once in so many years she let it happen and she got played. She shook her head swallowing the urge to cry.

tab He could have blinked, she didnt care, she stood in front of him now her hand flew across his face "You're a heartless a*****e Alex, Im sorry I ever started falling for someone as sorry as you" she said before she slapped him again her nails brushing his cheek before she zoomed across the roof her back to him.

The Night Angel of Death

Distinct Regular

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Insanity_Amplified

Alex sighed "i deserved that" she smacked the s**t out of him twice he groaned from it and he called out "kill me. Kavi i dare you to kill me. Camo. On." Alex muttered and just like that he was invisible he snuck up to her and whispered "i was preparing for you. she came in and said thank you." before she could hit the sound of his voice Alex dodged and rolled to the other side "IM not WITH Dyanna!" Alex pleaded "I didnt play you!...i swear" he appeared his camo wasting on his knees in front of her "you're so bad and dangerous. Do it. Kill me. I'll be with my family than i wanted you but you don't understand" Alex put his head down awaiting the bang he put his respirator up and his hood came on but all he did was look at the floor and closed his eyes calmly

Dapper Conversationalist

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Kaito took one look at was going on the roof of the building, and instantly regretted doing so. Now he knew why he had the feeling of foreboding; He was on Satan's Children territory. He was more likely to be killed here just because than for any gang affiliation. He had to leave, quickly and as quietly as possible. He backed away from the door slowly, closing it with only a slight creak. He breathed a sigh of relief.

That was when the floor gave out.

He fell directly down, landing in a heap and a swirl of dust, the floorboards creaking all around him. He groaned, more in annoyance than pain. Getting to his feet, he dusted himself off before realizing his predicament. Jericho at the ready, he dashed out the door and to the stairs, racing for the bottom floor.

Insanity Amplified

The Night Angel of Death

Distinct Regular

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Kite Exeter

Alex sighed "Give me a second this guys about to s**t his pants" with his respirator on Alex jumped backwards off the building gracefully letting the wind take him. he closed his eyes as he freefalled crashing into a box full of pillows "lucky me!" Alex hopped out with a smirk. By the time Kaito reached the bottom floor and out the door Alex smacked the s**t out of him with a pillow. "Dude, Purple eyes/optics. I can see your mole on your wrist from where you were and 1: exteremly popular part of city. South side is Satan's children this is noone but the good old FPD 2.for an informant. you suck. Im an assassin and i see your every move and 3. that girl i just left i love her and you're lucky i like you and think we can be pretty good friends. 4. I belong to no gang dont worry and 5 I LOVE your jacket" Alex said playfully helping him back up "Please tell me you have a way back up there before she gets even more mad"

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Katherine Kavi Voegle
User Image

tab Kavi shook her head "Shutup, I hear something" she spoke after his speech. Something fell beneath her feet and she sighed watching him go. All show she shook her head. She stepped back and ran after him. She went down the roof and dropped pulling her body into a ball until she hit the floor. She heard footsteps and ran after them. She missed a step and tripped over debris and had knocked someone over. She inhaled "Colton would skin me alive for doing that" she said with a small laugh. She rolled off of the body and smirked, it was Alex. She looked at the body he'd been talking to, an informant huh?. She sighed and looked at the unknown guy hands on her hips she shook her head and in an instant she was up and behind him. Her finger nails trailing down his spine."Who do you work for? And what do you want?" she asked in a breathy whisper. She was a seductress and that was how she got the information, you couldn't resist her and if you could well.... she had guns and knives for that but, the business was all Colton. Boy, would he kill to be here for this.

The Night Angel of Death

Kite Exeter

Dapper Conversationalist

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

The Night Angel of Death
Insanity Amplified

"Wuh de mah!"

Kaito was smacked right on the nose with the pillow, accidentally discharging his weapon as the contact was made. Rubbing his nose and holstering his weapon, he stared at Alex disbelievingly. Somehow, he had managed to read his mind and figure out everything about him. That, he was crazy and trying to get him to betray something.

"Yi Da Dwei Bun Chou Roh, I'm not an informant for anyone. That's a strong accusation to make, nuetral ground or not."

Kaito said, slightly lifting his jacket and dress shirt to show the dragon head at his wrist.

"So if you want to be friends, I suggest you be careful about what you say about me in the future. Dong mah?"

And that was when he was tackled by the demoness. He recognized her from the surveillance photos and quickly hid his tattoo. He wasn't surprised when he felt her fingers on his back, and played it off coolly.

"I don't work for anyone, Shao Jeh."

He said evenly, but knowing better than to move.

"Just a good Samaritan who heard a gunshot and thought something was wrong. I'm not looking for any trouble with you or your friend."

Distinct Regular

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Insanity_Amplified

"Woah! Kavi relax! your mine stop doing that" Alex called out weakly "hes not even a bad guy"

Distinct Regular

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Kite Exeter

Alex growled and lifted him up slamming him on the wall "I just watch, i study people and you lie to me while im friendly??" Alex screams at Kaito "Stop I know youre lying!" Alex's assassin's blade came out and pointed it to his neck with a warning jab and discarded his gun "now..lets try again hi im alex and you are?!"

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Katherine Kavi Voegle
User Image

tab Kavi shook her head she grabbed Alex by the back of his shirt and yanked him back her fingers around his neck " Don't you dare ******** this up, This is where your s**t doesnt matter right now, tell me what to do again or get in my way and the next time you see that p***s it'll be shoved down your throat" she threatened darkly. She shoved him back and looked up at Kaito "I know you work for the deadly dragons, I saw the tattoo on your wrist, why don't you tell your fearless leader to find better informants hm?" she spoke with a dark tone. She sighed Colton would need to know about this "Tell Dragon b***h china boy here is a shitty sneak will you? Caught him deep in our territory, next to that old building where I do target practice" she thought at him.

tab Good samaritan huh? Yeah right! she shook her head her vicious smirk forming Good Samaritan my a**, Get out of here before I put a bullet through that cute little head of yours" she said as she grabbed him roughly by his jacket and shoved him towards the exit. "Go now, before I have a sudden change of heart and decide the deadly dragons need one less member" she said darkly.

The Night Angel of Death

Kite Exeter

Think Dirty Out Loud

Distinct Regular

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Insanity_Amplified
Katherine Kavi Voegle
User Image

tab Kavi shook her head she grabbed Alex by the back of his shirt and yanked him back her fingers around his neck " Don't you dare ******** this up, This is where your s**t doesnt matter right now, tell me what to do again or get in my way and the next time you see that p***s it'll be shoved down your throat" she threatened darkly. She shoved him back and looked up at Kaito "I know you work for the deadly dragons, I saw the tattoo on your wrist, why don't you tell your fearless leader to find better informants hm?" she spoke with a dark tone. She sighed Colton would need to know about this "Tell Dragon b***h china boy here is a shitty sneak will you? Caught him deep in our territory, next to that old building where I do target practice" she thought at him.

tab Good samaritan huh? Yeah right! she shook her head her vicious smirk forming Good Samaritan my a**, Get out of here before I put a bullet through that cute little head of yours" she said as she grabbed him roughly by his jacket and shoved him towards the exit. "Go now, before I have a sudden change of heart and decide the deadly dragons need one less member" she said darkly.

The Night Angel of Death

Kite Exeter

Think Dirty Out Loud

Alex glared at her hate seething towards her his respirator came up masking his emotions"Fine Kavi have it your way" He slipped Kaito his apartment number and gruffly stated "Be there in two hours ill explain everything just walk away" Alex looked at Kavi again dropped one flower put on his hood. Alex walks away his hands in his pockets and takes the fire escape back up to his penthouse and looked out the city flinging the knife out of the window with a scream

Dapper Conversationalist

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

"If you insist. I won't forget your... generosity. My apologies for our... misunderstanding."

Kaito said evenly, his own smirk forming as he began walking away. He lit a cigarette, putting the pack and lighter away on an inside pocket before sliding his hand to the grip of his pistol. He didn't survive this long by trusting the good word of anyone, and he wasn't about to start by trusting a demon.

So, THIS is where she can be found. The one they call the 'Sin.' That will be of use.

Kaito thought to himself. He made a mental note to inform Interpol of his discovery, and prepared himself. His discovery, albeit unintentional, may have ramifications later on. And the last thing he wanted was to have the Queen paying attention to him. Although... perhaps he should get lost more often.

The Night Angel of Death

Insanity Amplified

Think Dirty Out Loud

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out