HellStalkr's Wife

8,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
KotetsuIchneumon
{ I think the RP is DOA which sucks cause I really liked it... T.T }

(We just need Colorless Dawn to post)
Well I'd be willing to re-make it or just try and kick start it back into life, which ever is preferable.

HellStalkr's Wife

8,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Colorless Dawn
Well I'd be willing to re-make it or just try and kick start it back into life, which ever is preferable.

(KICKSTART! smile )
As you wish! I'll go ahead and post then.
User Image

May I Introduce Myself?
Even on the brink of death Sean would have recognized that face instantly. Senator Alfred Amaysa. The man he was here to kill. He lifted his gun without a word. One hand covering the wound in his leg, but that was infinetly less important now that he had his target walking into his sights. His face turned to stone as he prepared to do what he was here for. He could worry about the escape later, for right now this had to be the priority. The man came toward him. "Is he offering help?" The words were mumbled it seemed as if Sean's ears had been filled with cotton. He kept getting closer and closer, darker and darker. Wait...why was he getting closer? Most people don't walk toward their death and more importantly why was he getting dar...

The thought ended as Sean fell to the ground, arm still outstretched. The blood from his leg began to pool around him as his grip on the weapon loosened ever so slightly and his complexion grew pale.

User Image
KotetsuIchneumon
User Image

~ Nathan Michaels ~

Nathan moved quickly from the shadows to the side of the unconscious man, sheathing his weapons as he went. He examined the man, and played back the moment before he had passed out. Unfortunately Nathan did not have a view of the front of the man, and could not easily tell what he had been doing before he collapsed. Therefore, Nathan had to assume the man simply could not stand any more. He examined the bullet wound and while the shot itself had been from a relatively small caliber, the bullet somehow managed to hit major veins in the leg. Nathan pulled out a bandages and quickly cleaned and bandaged the wound tightly. He checked to make sure the wound would stop bleeding, even going so far as to press against the pressure point in the upper thigh, making sure to stop the bleeding immediately. He looked to Mia's dad, " Sir, this wound is serious... I need you to get some medical attention for this man, he may need blood transfusions, I don't know how much blood he lost. " Nathan stayed by the mans side, and made sure to take a mental image of the pistol clutched in his hand, this certainly explained the two shots heard earlier, but where was the culprit?

HellStalkr's Wife

8,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Oh s**t, haha. It has been so long since I read this...or any of my old roleplays. I've progressed so much as a writer...

Wow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces