• Tycoon 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

█████████████████████████████

M.J stood with her feet apart slightly angled so she could cover her buttons better without hurting her wrist and her wrist twisted to flick the analog stick. With a blank look on her face she stared at the screen till she heard a sigh and lets go to my car. M.J quickly looked away from the screen to look at Kay with her eyes widened. Wait what no, no, she was freaking out on the inside she felt like her breathe left her for a moment. Watching him turn away she looked at the game then back at him "Wa-wait, wait," she called out to him but it seemed like he was determine now. Seeing him walk away she dropped her head since the spine that she had just a few minutes ago was gone now. Lifting her head she noticed some kids waiting for her to play she stepped to the side and gave them a tiny smile. " Free game," she gathered their quarters and dragged herself to Kay's car.

Tugging her coat on while she stepped out of the parlor she looked around to see where Kay had parked. Hearing a car being unlocked she spotted Kay slipping into his car and dragged her feet to him. Standing at the passenger door she let out a very deep soul losing sigh then opened the door. Slipping into the car she shut the door and leaned back in the chair. Tilting her head back she briefly closed her eyes and was completely regretting bring up last night. Finding some kind of pride in her she sat up and opened her eyes. Turning so her back was to the door she leaned against it and crossed her arms over her chest.

She nibbled on her bottom lip not sure if she should say something first or just wait to see if he would do the honors. She looked at the radio briefly acknowledging the classical music playing. She sat there for a bit and was determined that he would be the one to start it since she had wanted to wait there was a tiny percent that he could have won and they wouldn't be in this situation. Looking up at him from under her lashes she could see how relaxed he was while her heart was racing in her rib cage. She tucked her hair behind her ear feeling glad she hadn't dressed up since she felt like her baggy clothing was a blanket to hide in. Slipping her hands in to her packet she looked him over and grew slightly annoyed and hurt that this didn't bother him, more so she didn't bother him. She took a deep breathe and rushed out what she said next so she wouldn't loose her nerve."Do you regret it? Is it because it was me?" She dropped her eyes from him and nibbled on her bottom lip waiting for his answer. She was preparing for his answer either way she would still be his friend.

█████████████████████████████

Dangerous Lunatic

Send in your skeletons
Sing as their bones go marching in... again
The need you buried deep
The secrets that you keep are ever ready
Are you ready?

User ImageUser Image

DAMIEN CARTHAGE
? DeLuca Toymaker

Company: None

The taught fabrics of his dress pants and shirt against his skin began to irritate Damien's arms and legs as he slipped into his left over clothes from the last night. The irritating fabric against his skin began persuaded Damien to simply remain in his birthday suit over wearing the dress clothes he had worn the night prior. In his mind, he wondered how people could wear the uptight collection of fibers for hours on end, day in and out. The looks to comfort ratio didn't even out, in the veteran's opinion. Damien would take his salty BDUs and combat gear over the designer suit any day of the week.

However, given the environment, he hadn't much of a choice. It was either wear the clothes from the evening, or walk out in his boxers... There was too much company for that. Rosa's wrath was also a deciding factor. He favored his manly parts where they were. While in the middle of putting his socks on his feet, Damien felt the woman's presence re-enter the bedroom, looking up, a smile grew on his face as Rosa leaned down and kissed his cheek. He felt the hint of cool mint mixed with her breath. The left over moisture from her rinse.

When the woman left her bedroom, Damien rose from his love's bed and picked up his belt and his carry piece. As he began wrapping the belt and holster around the waistline of his pants, he began to hear Rosa calling out to her younger sibling as she made her way down the hall. The image in Damien's head made him scoff as he finished getting dressed, his shirttails hanging to cover up his pistol. Making his way to Rosa's bathroom, Damien's nostrils were hit by the overabundance of scents of flowers and perfume. He wasn't sure if it was the smell or if it was simply the brightness of the lights after flipping the switch that began to make his eyes water. He wiped the irritated tears from his eyes and walked over to the woman's sink, turning on the water and filling his hands to pour onto his face.

After rinsing his face a number of times, he sighed and began to make his way out of the woman's bedroom, only to hear and feel a small period of low vibrations against his leg. The smile that he had worn on his face had quickly disappeared as he cautiously and quietly closed the door to Rosa's room and made his way over to the other side of her bed, taking up a seat on the floor and hiding as best he could.

What if I say I'm not like the others?
What if I say I'm not just another one of your plays?
What if I say I will never surrender?
I'm what's left, I'm what's right
I'm the enemy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out