Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prophet

User Image
..:: Phantom ::..

Let's play Hide & Seek.

Heehee... Catch me if you can...

"Phantom Desdemona... I know you can hear me..." It was the first time he ever heard the voice. "Who are you?" Desi asked standing on top a tall biulding, he was planning to jump and end his torture. He was tired of jumping from house to house in the foster system. "Call me Lucy... Sweet Phantom."
"Don't call me that!" He shouted in his 9 year old voice. He was small, weak, he wanted to die. "Don't do it Son of the Devil. If you do, I won't be able to help you..."
"Help me?" Desi asked and back a few steps from the edge. "Yes... help you dear..." The voice named Lucy cooed in his ear.

"Hello?" An unfermillier voice called from behind him. Desi turned to look, what he found was a young battered boy hugging a torn pink teddy bear. "Answer him..." The boys hair was jet black, his eye's were silver, his skin was pale and briused. "Hello." Desi answered. The boy inched closer. "What are you doing up here?"
"Tell him the truth..." Desi walked over to the boy and gave him a warm smile. "I was going to go away." The boy shook his head confused. "Go away? Where?" Desi shrugged. "Wherever the Devil dicided to take me I guess." The boy nodded as if he understood. "Take me with you?" Desi shook his head. "I can't." The boy frowned and began to cry. "Please! I don't want to stay here alone anymore!" The boy yelled shakeing his head. Desi pulled him into a hug and whisppered. "Then I'll stay, for you... Brother?" The boy pulled back and nodded. "You be my big brother."

"Come on punk! If you feel frogy, jump!" An older boy yelled at Desi and Tizzy. Tizzy 13 now, and Desi 16. "Sorry I don't hit girls!" Desi yelled back. "Tizzy."
"What?!" He growled out. "Run..." Desi pushed Tizzy towards an abadoned werehouse. "I'm not leaveing you!" Desi glared at Tizzy and pushed him again. "Go! Now!" Tizzy shook his head, his silver eye's filled with anger. A police officer came up from behind Desi and clucked him on the head. All he heard was Tizzy's distant call. "No!" That's when it started.

~Present

Desi sat on the ground stareing at the brick wall of the other apartment complex. Tizzy... Tizzy was out there. 'Dame... why can't I remember?' Desi bashed his head on the shut door behind him. He had gone inside for only a moment to grab his blades and restraped them to his hands. He now sat scratching at the concret to sharpen them. 'Tizzy would have loved these...' Desi thought examining the claws and testing the edge. "Desi..." Growling Desi shouted at the voice. "What the f**k do you want?!" He slamed his fist on the ground beside him. "Ohhh... Testy tonight are we? I like you better as a child."
"No you liked me when I was druged up!" He bashed his head on the wall. "Get. The. Hell. Out. Of. My. Head!" He said bashing his head on the wall between each word. "And who are we hurting? No one but yourself."
"Shut up." Desi reluctanly reached to touch the back of his head. He could feel the warmth of blood began to run. 'Dame...'
"Ha ha..." Killing himself was really startig to look good right now as he stared at his claws.

"...No..."

Desi frowned at the new voice, no one ever came here. People thought it was haunted. "Go check it out."
"Oh would you shut up!" Desi stood and moved along the side of the building before he came to the corner. When he turned to look, he found himself stareing at a girl loseing her head. Yelling at eveything around her. He was sure she was seeing things. He wouldn't put it past her. Sighing he moved towards her. He had to do something. If it got to far she could end up killing herself. Desi moved behind her and pulled her into an embrace to hold her still. "Sh..." He whisppered in her ear. "You are in control... They're not there..." He whisppered soothingly.

...I'm your bloody Jack The Ripper.

Screw the Gingerbread Man, I ate him.

Prophet

User Image
XXXxUser Image

User Image

Tizzy

XX Tizzy gave a charming smile and nodded. "I would love to see you again." Durring they're walk to her dorm Tizzy could hear her thoughts a bit to clearly, which was scary for him.

"Thank you." He pocketed the car and waved. "See you!" Tizzy stood there. Listening to her surface thoughts for a few more moments. She had for gotten her jacket, and knowing Vermillion. It wouldn't be there in the morning. So Tizzy oppted to go get it.

Upon returning to the church he peeked around. Nothing seemed different, and no new thoughts passed across his. Moveing inside he found her jacket on the floor near the alter. Smiling Tizzy picked it up and carried it out with him. Instead of takeing it was him he ran all the way back to the dorm buildings. He still had time, but with how far his home was. He'd have to duck out in an abandoned building. It's not like he hadn't done it before. Standing in front of her room door he sighed and thought for a moment. She can't know what he is, and if she questioned on how he knew which room was hers. It would leave a big hint. Returning to the front room He laid it on a table where he knew she'd find it, then left.

Walking down the street toward his home, he found an empty and abandoned home. Slipping in he found that the windows were boarded up, both up stairs and down. That was a major plus on his part. Tizzy picked a room up stairs and sat, waiting for the sun to rise. It would be a while, but he wanted to make sure no one was comeing back here anytime soon. Besides, he didn't have his backpack, so he didn't have money which left getting a cab out. And he really wasn't up for walking all the way back and risking it. And he didn't need anything, and that hug Rhava gave him left him warm enough to never need a blanket again.

User Image

User ImageXXXx

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageMALRIS
i . h a t e . i t . w h e n . . .

Melbourne was frozen. Her throat felt hoarse.

You know, everything would just be easier if you gave in, toots. Midas was being especially nasty tonight. He was standing there, in the door way. She wanted to yell at him. And she was about to until something even stranger happened to her.

She felt someone warm come up behind her. She felt like she was being held. Held? What the hell? Midas you're NOT REAL-

"Sh... You are in control... They're not there..." the voice said. This had to have been a trick. He had to be another phantom her mind had conjured up in an attempt to make her feel even crazier.

But... why would they agree with me? Melbourne felt her head sink forward, looking at tattooed and bandaged arms that were holding her. Warm arms. A warm person. Warm... So very warm... and full of blood..

The image of Midas, although in her head, felt to disappear from her periphery. The wind seemed to blow louder, making all the leaves shake violently as they clung to their little branches a child could break. Carefully, Melbourne turned her head to look at this human who had decided to hold her. Touch her. This guy, out of nowhere, who dared to comfort such a being.

Blond. Tall. Open-jacket with tattoos, and a quiet smile from what she could tell was a usually not quiet face. She knew something was wrong with this, him holding her like that. She was currently thinking of eleven ways she could drain him... but had she not been undead, this would have been a pleasant encounter....

A flurry of panic and fear came over her, a fear of the masquerade and her promise to Vermillion being broken, and she tensed. Super human strength surged from nowhere and she broke free of his hold, as loose as it was. In one bound she leapt the fifteen feet from where he had held her into the doorway, coming to her knees and holding onto a stray door from an old office that was there.

"no... no, go, GO! Get AWAY! You don't deserve to get hurt.." she said, almost crying. Such a human emotion and yet one she seemed to have been cursed to keep in unlife. Her makeup had likely been worn off from how much she had held her head. The gauntness of her face was likely evident, and there was no hiding her deep, otherworldly eyes at this time. All she could do was hope the human would leave... or if he stayed, not put up too much of a fight.

. . . c h i n c h i l l a s . e a t . t h e . u n i v e r s e .

Prophet

User Image

Let's play Hide & Seek.

"ugh... Mr. Desdemona, these voices, there not real... We've been over this." A young, sandy blonde man sat behind a desk watching Desi figgit and scribble words into a journal that had been given to him. The man was about 27 at least. "They're real, if they weren't, then how'd I know you were goign to bring my little brother in today." He mumble. "She told me, now where did you take my brother?" Sighing, the man pushed his glasses back up his nose. "He's not your brother for one and two, Jack O'Connor is in good hands."

"Over my bloody body he's in good freaking hands!" Desi lept to his feet. "He's only 13 years old! Now I want to see him!"
"Mr. Desdemona, please, control yourself... Sit down and take a deep breath." Glareing at the man Desi threw the note book on the mans desk. "Bite me, Shrink!" He yelled then stormed out of the office to find Tizzy. 'They best not have taken him back.'
"They have Desi..." With tears falling from his eyes, he walked up to the front desk in the police station. "Tizz- uh, Jack O'Connor." The woman at the desk looked up at him and frowned. "His parents came and picked him up." Those words, those few words shattered him. "No... They'll kill him! They've already tried! You have to get him back." The woman was emossionless as he went on. "I'm sorry Sir, but do you have proof?"
"Proof?! Did you not see all of the scars?! They beat him." The woman stood and backed away. "Sir, please restrain yourself. Tony!" An officer came up behind Desi and pushed him to the ground to restrain him. "I just want my brother! please!"

~Present

Desi frowned at the womans actions. It was odd, but when you think about it. Crazy people were usually way too strong for there own good. Scratching his chin with the bladed claws he crossed his arms and shrugged. "Me not deserve to get hurt? please... I'm the modern day Jack the Ripper, someone needs to put me down." He spread his arms as if he was open for anything. "Kill me, hurt me. I'll only laugh. I'm not jokeing when I say it tickles."

Stepping forword he walked toward her, like a panther circleing it's prey. "I want to die, but she won't let me." He said refurring to Lucy. "She keeps me alive, and I'm still not sure why." He was almost one foot away from her. "Every night I black out, then wake up again somewhere surrounded by dead bodies." He nodded to his clawed hands the were sill covered in blood. "So please. If your Death, then kill me and get it over with."

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageMALRIS

The response she got baffled her. The response wasn't from someone sane. Not the reply of a homeless man, either. He welcomed her attack. She felt the little sanity in her head get ever brighter and she looked at him and inhaled deeply.

No cologne.. no qualms with death.... already covered in blood... there must be at least three different types of blood on his claws... the smell of blood made her shiver. She closed her eyes and let the scent permeate her mind. The smell of a madman's blood was almost of peppered steak... a bloody steak.

"I'm so... hungry.." she said, ever so quietly, letting her eyes open. First one leg, moved from underneath her to support, and then the other. Madness was causing her to use more of the blood she had, what little she did. It was causing her to do things... say things even... she didn't like saying things to her food... but maybe he wasn't food. Maybe not entirely.

He had moved quite close to her, and mentioned how he wanted to die. Die? Why would anyone want to do that. His friend had kept him alive, maybe for a reason.

"Do you.... do you have the slightest idea what I am?" she said, and bared her fangs, letting her tousled hair cover her eyes. She was scared. Her victims were never standing up, coherent or in such good shape before she feasted. She couldn't let him see any sign of panic that may be in her eyes. She wanted him to guess... she also wanted to offer him a choice of being just dinner or something else. She had no need for all that blood... or at least, she didn't need it all to survive the next few days. She just needed... a little bit.

A drop of saliva dripped from the side of her mouth.

Damn, he smells... so good.

Prophet

User Image

Let's play Hide & Seek.

Desi sat in his jail cell glareing at the guard. He wanted his brother. "How long do I got left in here?" He asked. The guard turned to him and was about to say some smartass remark when a female police woman came and unlocked the cell. "We did a search, you were right, but we can't find them right now. We're searching everywhere." Desi nodded. At least this woman had the heart to tell him something reletively good.
"Thatnk you." Desi fought hard at controling himself, He didn't want that to happen again. "Don't mention it, and the girl at the front desk is new, she don't take it personal that she freaked ok?" Desi nodded and followed the woman outside into the mid-day sun.

"Your free to go, but please stay out of trouble." She turned to move back inside and just before Desi mumbled. "You should have kept me locked up." Desi walked down the front steps of the police station and headed for where he knew they'd be hidding... With his brother.

Desi slamed the door to the 1 room flat opened and glared at the shocked rather fat man sitting in his e-z chair watching T.V. "Where's Tizzy?"
"Excuse me?" Desi brought a knife from behid his back and said again. "Where is Tizzy?" The man stood and backed away. "There's no where for you to go little pig, the Big Bad Wolf is here to dance." The man was about to scream when Desi lundged at the mans neck and slit it. The man dropped to the floor, trying to gasp for air, only to find himself drowning in his own blood. "Hm..." Desi moved to the back room and kicked open the door. Tizzy was gagged and tied to a chair while his "mother" loaded a needle. "why won't you die you little p***k." The woman hadn't even notice Desi come in, she barely even notice when Desi slit her throat. "Little pig, little pig, let me in..." Desi laughed with a crazed look in his eye's. Then moved to undo Tizzy's bindings. "Tizz, I know you do-uh? ook..." Tizzy lept up and hugged Desi. "I dont' care." Desi nodded. "Then come on."

~Present

Fangs, crazy look in her eye's. She reminded him of Lucy when she got pissed. "I want to say Lucy, but she's in my head." He said with a smartass tone. "But of course you could be..." Desi looked her over then remembered one of the stories Tizzy would go on aboput. "Your what my brother calls vampires, right?"

Desi continued to stand there as if he were talking to a long lost friend. That would explain her strength, and why she just said she were hungry. But of course, Desi didn't care in the least bit. "So, your a vamp, dose it look like i give a flying s**t what you are? No, I don't. Dear put those fangs away, your going to scare away the insane children." He said altering a quote from Alice:The Madness Returns. "And we don't want that, just like Lucy, they leave me clues. But just like Alice i've lost my mind and fell down the rabbit hole only to land in a pile of broken tea cups and saucers." Desi lifted one sharpened claw and moved it gentaly across the womans cheek, careful not to cut her. "I'm waiting Death, are you going to end me? Or no? Cause I'm begining to grow board, and Lucy's irritating me again... so I would really like to go bash my head on the wall a few times."

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageMALRIS

A nerve was tinged by this man's nonchalant view of what she was. The hungry beast inside of her was talking now, using her words and her face. All Melbourne could do was roll with it.

"Pain, huh? Is that your thing?" Melbourne pushed him against one of the walls, and held his arm. She pushed one of her fingernails against his skin until it broke, letting a dim, dark liquid trickle down his arm. She made it a point to dig her fingernail into his arm. "For now, how about a trade. I give you your pain instead of it being self inflicted for the evening... and you let me sip from you.

I don't need much. You'll recover quickly... but you may want to find something to eat."

The smell of his blood was intoxicating. She knew if she drank from him and didn't kill him, she would want to see him when she was not in this sort of state. But right now... any after effects did not concern her.

Prophet

User Image

Let's play Hide & Seek.

Desi slamed into a wall full on. The impact caused his ears to ring. Sliding to the ground Desi laughed, hard. The pain that seared him only seemed to turn him on. The blood that pooled in his mouth drained out the corners of his mouth. "Kill him Desi..."
"That's what I'm working on Lucy." He growled. Returning his gaze to the boy that had gotten Tizzy and Desi arrested earlier. Slowly standing, Desi developed a predators walk over the past few weeks of hunting this guy and his friends. He had yet to get caught and had vary well no intention of it.

"Come on babe... Is that all you've got?" Desi ran at the boy and slamed him into the concret ground. "Fun ain't it?!" Desi laughed hystericaly and puched the guy in the face once, then busted one of his ribs. "Tell anyone about this, and I'll kill you next time. Keep your hands off my brother."

Desi pushed him into the ground once more then stood to take his leave. But of course the boy wasn't done yet. He had stood then ran at Desi's back with a knife in his hand, but Desi could sence him comeing, a little trick he learned. "Play dirty do we?" Desi turned to face him and grinned wickely before the knife drove right into his right shoulder. The pain made his head spin, it felt good. Pulling the knife from his sholder he drove it right into the shock boys heart. then left him for dead. No one could find him... No one.

~Present

Tilting his head he grinned when the woman asked him of pain. Oh he knew alot about it. When she dug her nail into his skin he shivered and fought to hold back a moan. "Baby, you had me at pain." He said in a deep erotic voice that seem sinister. "I don't really care if you drink from me, but I warn you, if a savage bloody wolf with red eye's or a pink fluffy cloud appers and she says her name is Lucy. It's not my Problem."

Desi pushed his arm into her nails causeing then to dug deeper. "They say the blood of a Mad Man can do all sorts of things to ones mind." This time he let the moan escape. "If you want anything out of me, you'd best do it now before I black out again." He could feel his sanity slipping again. "Desi... Come and play..."
'Not now, kind'a busy.'

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageMALRIS

Melbourne had no idea what she was doing. His words only made her hunger deepen and her eyes had devolved into tunnel vision, focusing on her nail. His movement that made the wound on his arm deepen she took as the final point that she could take.

"A madman's blood is the sweetest to me..."

An angry snarl came from her mouth as she pushed his head to the side with one arm, and held the other arm out straight, using the wall for leverage. In one fell swoop, she bit into his arm and let the blood come. She nicked a nerve likely, but the blood was sweet and heavy, and fell on her stomach with such welcome that she herself almost shuddered from the very taste of it.

She used the last of her strength from her prior meal to keep a tab on how much she was draining. One... two... three pints.. she thought to herself, her own voice in her head sounding distant and away.

One final sip before she made herself pull away, and she glanced at him again. The skin around his arm was red, and she had made marks on his arms from her own hand from while she was feeding on him. She also understood now of the Lucy he had mentioned, and also the wolf with the red eyes.

She suddenly felt very naked in front of him, even though she was fully clothed. She felt like she had glimpsed something very personal and that she hadn't deserved to see it. And that she hadn't the right to drink.

Melbourne stepped back, and wiped the trickle of blood from her mouth, a genuine blush coming across her face as she glanced aside. It wasn't every day she had such a willing victim. It wasn't every day that victim was as crazy as her.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User ImageUser Image

Something familiar crossed Vermillions mind. Recognition and curiosity, though he couldn't be sure just yet. Vermillion tilted his head in Aiden's direction briefly before heading through Chloe's door and out onto the street. He had lost a bit of ground, but he would find her. It was only a matter of time. He parted his lips and sucked in a deep breath, testing the winds. Left.
                                                  He followed the sweet scent of Melbourne's perfume as it wandered about the streets one after another. Did she have any idea where she was going? A frown graced Vermillion's brow slightly and he stopped, leaning against the side of a building near his own haven. This was getting irritating. This run-around. Perhaps he would wait a bit. He crossed the street, and headed into his building. The scent of a human made him pause for a moment. Human and another kindred was it? He closed his eyes, committing the scent to memory. Had he missed them? Perhaps Aiden had dealt with them... Whatever.

Vermillion turned, reaching the door of the confessional, and sliding the door closed behind him. Beneath the window, he pressed the tip of his fingernail into a small hole. A quiet grinding noise could be heard. Inaudible to most humans. From the back of the confessional the wooden boards popped open, sliding to the side. Here lay a stairwell which descended into an elaborate basement. Within these catacombs lay chambers designed to hold prisoners, as well as spare coffins designed to house guests of Vermillions. Frequently he used them as a safe-ground, where Kindred could rest until they established themselves within the city.

Vermillion's boots clipped against the stone walkway. He and Aiden had done much to prepare these rooms, however the church facade still needed heavy work. It wasn't long before vermillion reached his chamber.Perhaps he would change his clothes. The uniform brought unnecessary attention, particularly within the warehouse district. Though, his own pride and class refused to allow him to dress in anything substandard.

Instead, he simply switched his police uniform for a classy pinstripe suit. A deep, blood red silk shirt underneath the black overcoat completed his look. He threw the tie to the side of his coffin, and unbuttoned the first few buttons of his shirt. This was about as 'casual' as the man got. Certain he had wasted enough time he stepped back out into the cold night air. Now, to find that girl..

Vermillion sat atop a roof across from the rundown apartment buildings. So, this is where Melbourne had wound up? He took a seat making himself comfortable along the cold concrete ledge and listened carefully. Malkavian Blood. He was almost certain of it. He placed his thumb and forefinger to his chin and watched the scene unravel before him with curiosity.

He glanced down the streets around them. Not a soul in sight. If she choose to feed on this human, she would be in her rights to do so. But what would she do? The unpredictability of her blood amused him. He was never too sure what would come next and it was a relieving break from the dull predictability of other humans and kindred alike.

'What my brother calls vampires, right?' Involuntarily Vermillion lurched forward, his fingers digging into the concrete he sat upon. This was getting more interesting by the minute. The human was obviously dangerous. Could he take down a Kindred so close to the beast within? Vermillions lips curled up into a malicious, amused smirk. If Melbourne didn't end him, he might do so himself.

Despite what he had imagined, the scene took on a very different turn all together. His malicious smirk folded into one of utter amusement. Perhaps he could do something with the pair of them after all. The tension in his fingers released as she drank from the willing host. He watched the pair of them closely, keeping one eye out for any unsuspecting humans to stumble across the scene.

Activity:Keeping an eye on Melbourne
~~:~~ Rhava ~~:~~User Image

The loud sounds of screaming woke Rhava from her hesitant sleep. She yanked her headphones off in a panic. Panting heavily, her brow covered in sweat, she tossed them at the foot of her bed. She looked around the room as if expecting someone to be in there with her. She glanced down at her mp3 player. Leftover Crack was playing. "Well, that explains the screaming," she said to herself sighing in slight relief. Rhava laid back onto her bed, putting an arm over her eyes.

Images from her nightmares were still floating in her mind. This is something she had suffered from her entire life. It started from the night she had seen her mother get bitten. The night she had run away. It happened almost nightly for most of her childhood. The nightmares were slowly replaced with dark, peaceful nights. Her psychological torture wouldn't allow for pleasant dreams of flying or sunshine. Once she was a teenager, the nightmares came back, but only when she suspected she had seen one of them. The dreams became more and more elaborate too.

There was only one way to deal with these nightmares. Face them. Rhava had no real way to face them, so she opted to draw them. She pulled out a dark purple hard covered notebook from under her bed. Inside, were hideous drawings. Images of savagery that her subconscious had imagined and forced her to go through. They ran the gambit from Medieval rampages and war, to more personal tortures of being hunted down then eaten, beaten, or taken advantage of. All of them involved vampires. Every. Single. One. She pulled out her bag of pencils and started to sketch out the news nightmare: A ritual slaying of herself by a cloaked mass inside the church she had broken into. To her, she knew such a nightmare was silly. It would most likely, never happen. But, she had to draw it to get the images out of her mind.

Glancing over at the clock, Rhava noticed it was early enough. She could probably get some free coffee and doughnuts from her work. She pulled some stuff from her bag to make room for the notebook and pencils she wanted to take with her. Rhava slipped her headphones around her neck and headed out into the evening. She knew she wasn't sleeping for the next day or two. That, or she would pass out in class again. Her usual sense of foreboding about night walks was gone. After having a super realistic dream force you to watch yourself bleed to death, you really couldn't care less about the real world.

She was nearly to the front door when she noticed her jacket laying out for her to find. Rhava gasped and jumped. She looked around, happy no one seemed to be around to notice her freak out. She slowly walked towards it. Then, in a burst of movement, she searched her jacket. Everything was inside as it should be. Rhava sighed then looked around again. "Ok.... so, what does this mean? Either the owner wasn't so pissed off that I broke in, or...," she trailed off. Rhava shivered then pulled her coat on. It was totally possible that Tizzy just noticed her coat was gone and tried to bring it back. Right? So many little hints, but she refused to just accept them like she normally would.

Rhava slipped her headphones on and started to walk outside again. Her hunt for a good cup of coffee was on. She hurried past the church out of her sudden burst of fear. It felt like the building itself was watching her now and would somehow tell on her for coming back out to someone dangerous. Her combat boots thumped loudly as she was nearly running down the sidewalk. She walked quickly to her work, and lucked out. Her manager was nice enough to sneak her in before the actual customers would be allowed in. Rhava smiled to herself as she walked back out with her coffee and doughnuts. Now, she was off to one of her favorite places to sit and draw. Rhava made it safely to a bench, underneath a single street light, sitting on a slight hill that looked over parts of her campus and parts of the warehouse district. She pulled her headphones on her ears, opened her sketchbook, and started to draw. Rhava knew some of the dangers, but she wanted to see the most comforting sight known to her, the sunrise.

::______________________________________________________::

"All works, no matter what or by whom painted, are nothing but bagatelles and childish trifles... unless they are made and painted from life" - Caravaggio
xXx Ren xXx

User Image

Beep...Beep...Beep!!! Sounded in Ren's ears slowly awakening her from the deep sleep she was in. Trying to ignore the persistence of the low beeping Ren turned over covering her head with one of her pillows in an attempt to cover the sound. Slowly she began to drift off again when a ringing began to scream into her ears. What now! She thought as she turned back over uncovering her face. Looking over it was her phone that began to go off with her alarm clock. With a grunt she leaned over to her bed stand yanking her phone from its cord and answering it "Yes." She greeted as nicely as she could in her sleepy stated. Hearing who was on the other line only made her more irritated as she listened, of course she thought, it being her boss from the shop calling as usual to tell her he wouldn't be in so she had to open the shop and close it, making it even more fun for her when she had to work at the bar right after. Listening to her boss rant for twenty minutes she finally hung up the phone annoyed to have thought she would be able to sleep in for once and not have to open up or rush to her next job after wards.

"Damn it," She grunted smacking her alarm clock that seemed to keep beeping at her. Tossing her phone on her bed she crawled out of bed and across the room into her bathroom. Turning on the hot shower she jumped in cleaning the sweat from her body and hair. Once clean she cut the water off entering back into the main part of the bathroom. Wrapping herself in a towel she quickly dried her face and hair from the excessive water that seemed to drip freely. Staying in the bathroom Ren blow dried her hair to its natural straight form, letting it fall loosely down her back. Brushing her teeth then applying makeup on Ren finally exited the bathroom back into her room. Sluggishly she crossed her room and to her dresser pulling out a pair of blue jeans, a muscle shirt, and a sweater.

She slowly dressed herself then headed out into her living room to grab her bag and shoes. There was no point in even eating breakfast she might as well just eat on the way if the local donut and coffee shop was open yet and if not just wait till her break. Tossing her strap over her shoulder she then slipped her shoes on leaving her apartment to head off to open up the shop.

Prophet

User Image

Let's play Hide & Seek.

Desi walked into the abandoned apartment biulding he and Tizzy had been calling home. Some unitteligent idiot left the water on, and the electricity. "Tizzy?" He called, walking into the front room that was strun with blankets and pillows. Along with Tizzy's papers covered in drawings. For a 13 year old boy, he wasn't half bad. Tizzy sat in the corner of the room with a scetch pad in his lap and a box of broken crayons on the floor beside him. All he wore was a bloodied white botton down shirt with the sleeves pushed up, and a pair of tattered grey skinny jeans.

"Whatcha drawing?" Desi asked before moveing to knell by his side. Tizzy and he never got the chance for a childhood. Desi was always the responsible older brother that did everything in his power to keep Tizzy safe and make sure he never wanted for anything. "I don't know..." Tizzy whisppered in response. Peeking over to see the drawing, he found that he was drawing a wolf covered in blood. "Uh... Tizz, who's that?" Tizzy shrugged and continued to draw the forest scene behind it. "Uh-huh... You hungry?" Tizzy looked up with tear streaks falling down his cheeks. His unkempt ebony hair fell into his irredecent silver eye's. He nodded and set the note pad down. "Alright, come on." Desi helped him to his feet and helped him over to the makeshift tabled. Upon sitting down Tizzy asked. "Did you find them?" Desi nodded and left the room for a moment. Upon return he set a ham sandwhich with a glass of apple juice infront of Tizzy. "I took care of them." Tizzy nodded and began eating. "We've got to get moveing soon."
"I know." Tizzy said in a weak voice. "Alright, good, then you know we can't take anything with us... right?" Tizzy nodded again. Smiling he ruffled his hair and got up to change.

"Where are we going to go now?" Tizzy asked standing beside a bench in the evening sun hugging his pink teddy bear that was now spattered in blood. Desi shrugged and stood. "I heard no one was watching the werehouses anymore." Tizzy nodded. "Okay, then let's get, the pigs are comeing." Desi smiled. It always made him proud to hear his brother being serious. "Alright come on." Desi took Tizzy's hand and they ran down the alleyways till they reached the first werehouse they could see.

Desi froze and mumbled. "Trap." Looking around he frowned. "It's too quiet." Tizzy frowned and turned to watch Desi. "What do you- Desi!" A gunshot rang down the street and now had Desi on the ground holding his leg. "Run Tizzy."
"No!" Desi growled and glared at his brother. "You stubborn little a**! Do what your told!" Tizzy stood there in shock and shook his head before takeing of into the alley. A cop car pulled up beside Desi. "Caught you..." The cop said as he climbed out of the driver seat and made his way over to him. "We've got a nice little hole for you over at the Nut House."
"Burn it hell!" Desi growled and tried to fight back, but the cop tased him and had him on the ground in cuffs before he could attempt anything. "And we're going to catch that little boy of yours too."

~Present

Desi gasped when the woman bit into his arm. His body began to burn with the heat that washed over him. This felt better then anything he's ever done before. "Desi..." Lucy called, begging him to give in to the insanity. 'No Lucy...' Desi bit his lip and forced himself to keep still and not urge her on.

When she finished and pulled away Desi was left gasping. His body shivered and the burning in his arm throbed like a pulseing heart beat. "Aw... why'd you stop?" He asked teasingly as he laughed. The crazed look took to his eye's but passed quickly. "Desi!" Growling Desi bashed the back of his head against the wall. "Go the hell away Lucy!" His blood began to trickle through his already blood tinged hair again.

Desi looked at the bite marks and the red around it. How could that little injery cause him so much plesure. Blood trickled down his arm, and out of habit he place the bite to his lips and licked up the running blood. "Fun." He said licking his lips and turned his gaze back towards the woman. She was blushing, which was odd, she looked embaressed. "What's wrong? See something you didn't want to?"

Anxious Nymph

12,225 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Party Member 100
User Image

████ ████████████████████████████████
Currently:Stalking Tizzy.
████ ████████████████████████████████

A dark alley way filled with nothing but dust. This is where Mary laid sobbing, drenched in blood, hoping someone would come to her aid.
                "Please...somebody...anybody...help!" She clutched her stomach as her shrill cries filled the air. Hurried footsteps followed her whimpering. Someone had finally come to her rescue. It was a man who seemed to be in his late thirties. "What happened?" He asked with a genuinly worried tone. He kneeled down next to her, supporting the back of her head to somehow ease her pain.
                "I...I don't know." Mary grieved and began to cry. "I'm going to die, I'm going to die! I don't want to die here." He husshed the girl and decided to hold her close. He believed there was nothing that could be done to save the seemingly young, bloodied girl. The man had decided that if she were going to die, it wasn't going to be alone. It would be in an embrace.
                "Th-thank you...." She sniffled and wrapped her arms around him, resting her head on his shoulder. "Everything will be alright." His final words futile as she sank her teeth into his soft skin.

She finished shoving the body into the already filled dumpster, thankful that her strenth didn't match her petite frame. In with the sucked dried man went the shirt she was wearing. It belonged to an earlier victim and she had grown tired of wearing the filthy shirt. Mary was now in an outfit very familiar to her. It was her favorite elegant red trench coat with a very white bow. With the bow, she wore matching cotton gloves and white leather boots. After all was done, she decided it was best to take a stroll. She had acted like quite the glutton for the sake of being entertained and thought it would be nice to walk it off and find something else to do. Not long after she walked about, she had stumbled upon a church. Being relatively new to Faust, Mary didn't really know where anything was or where she had to be. Not like she truly cared.

Out of the church came a girl with flowing auburn hair which caused Mary to hide in the shadows. From the distance, she could already smell the girl. To her, the girl's scent didn't smell sprakling like an orange, nor did it smell sour like a lemon. It was actually rather fragrant, aromatic. With the girl was a man. His scent was completely different. It was faint, but familiar. He smelled like a vampire, yet there was something innocent about it. She would have to get closer to better identify such scent. She decided to follow them, but as a common street rat. It was a perfect disguise to follow the two for no one would suspect a vermine. As she had more and more fun as she continued her "detective work". The thought of this od looking fellow protecting the girl was more than amusing. Mary was almost certain the boy was a vampire.

The first stop was the girl's dorm room. Mary thought it would be best to follow the boy, it seemed like the remaining time of the evening would be more interesting with the boy. She felt a bit disappointed to see that he was headed back to the church, but continued to follow him. Scamperring in the shadows, trying to avoid ever being seen. She would've rolled her eyes, if a rat was truly capable of doing so as he went back once more to the girl's dorm building, but noticed he didn't go up to her room but rather leave something. Mary was relieved to know that he was now headed down the street instead of back towards the church. She snuck into the abandoned building right after him and followed him up the stairs. She didn't go inside the room, but rather transformed back into her humanoid form right outside of the room. 'Végre....megvagy.'* She thought to herself before walking into the room.
                "Helló kisfiú.*" Mary said to the gothic boy that sat in the room. There was something sinister in the tone of her voice that would cause goosebumps to those who didn't know any better. She took a deep breath. His scent was definitely similar to hers, but sweeter, not like the scent of death that reaked from the elders.
                "Oh! I'm sorry, I'm sure you didn't understand." She chuckled embarasedly. "I was just thinking in my native tongue." Mary's voice was now softer, it made her seem gentler. 'I hope I didn't scare him away...' Now thinking in the language she had spoken earlier. It was a terrible habit that she had, always thinking and speaking in the same language...which would sometimes be confusing seeing as she had learned more than one language at an early age.

1Finally...I got you.
                2Hello child.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageMALRIS

Melbourne could feel her hand shaking. She had small images in her head of colors and sounds, gun fire... things that weren't hers, slowly dying down. He asked her why she stopped. Asked if she had seen something she didn't want to. He had banged his head against the wall so hard his skull bled.

"Death stopped so she didn't break you. Broken bodies don't last very long. Death usually knows the names of those who survive... to remember. Death has her own name. of Melbourne. Malris. You also called her Death. Strangely fitting. As for seeing... it was more like knowing, of Lucy and of.." she trailed off, trying to piece together the things in her head. Fear hit her like a frying pan in her brain.

Oh no. What time is it? Melbourne had suddenly realized that day was approaching.

She turned her head and looked outside. Twilight. That inbetween time of day and night. That last chance for the forsaken to find their holes and the last glimpse a human was supposed to see of people like her. The houses over the hill were still quiet. For a split second she thought she saw something move.

Must have been birds.

She looked at her surroundings. The apartment likely had basement homes. Or at least a decent basement. She needed to stay during the day.. recover, and rest.

"I must stay here and wait for the daystar's passing. I... wonder if you would know of somewhere darker in this concrete gymnasium. And then Death can leave you with the turning of night, to whatever deeds your claws wish to commit."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff