Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prophet

User Image
XXXxUser Image

User Image

Tizzy

XXTizzy raised a brow at the woman that walked past. Her thoughts practicaly shreeked inside his head causeing him to mentaly cringe. She was off to look for Vermillion, and she wasn't happy. After she left Tizzy mentaly shoke himself nthen returned his attention back to the girl. Who of course was now terrified.

Tizzy scoffed. "Call the cops? Dude, never in a million years." He said thinking about how many times he had been arested as a kid for breaking and entering. "I just wanted to know who thought it'd be a good idea to break into a church." Tizzy moved from the shadows to pick up a piece of charcol she had dropped.

Upon standing he gave a warm smile to the girl that looked so vary firmillier. She looked like the girl he had run into when he younger after his third time trying to run away. "Drawings good, drawings always good. As for who I am," He paused in his words to move and hand the girl her dropped charcol. "My names Jack Otep, I prefure Tizzy though, it's what a friend of mine used to call me." He could tell she was human. And her shouted thoughts still hung in his mind, but he oppted not to say anything. He didn't feel like getting stabbed... again. Thinking out loud he asked. "Do I know you? I sware I do."

User Image

User ImageXXXx

Dapper Raider

User Image

Out of the light

Sol walked over by Chloe's side when beckoned. As he walked his right hand clenched and unfurled somewhat out of sight. I can't be irritable at a time like this. All you have to do is make it through the conversation and you'll be fine. As he got to her side his hunger started to tug at him. If this keeps up it might not.

Solomon listened to the Sheriff speak down to him and could feel his anger get the best of him. He slowly moved his hands to the blade strapped to his back and ran his thumb along the blade. It was dull. As the month had gone by and he'd gotten thirsty he had forgotten to sharpen it. His thumb slide back and for on it. The places I would like to shove this knife right now. Would almost be worth dying if it would actually do any real damage.

As the Sheriff injured his wrist and the Vitae dropped from it Solomon's eyes went wide. His right leg stepped forward of it's own accord before he grabbed the knife on his back full on. The blade cut deep into his hand and the real pain helped him deal with the pain the addiction was trying to make him feel. She is not going to like this."Unfortunately Sheriff I owe a debt to my master that I must pay back so I'm afraid I'm going to have to deny your offer." Blood dripped from his hand down onto his undershirt soaking into it. I know they can smell it let's just hope they ignore it.

"I may have the information you seek. However I can't seem to control my poor human emotions and my poor mortal brain can't seem to bring up the information I've gathered over the past week." He said in the same stately tone that he had been, still staring at the blood dripping from the sheriff's wrist. "I am truly sorry." But I am Chloe's ghoul and that is what I must stay."I could try and find him when I go out next if you'd like." Although I doubt that the other kine seeing you let a Ghoul do your dirty work would go over well.

The darkness beckons

Timid Raider

User Image

User Image
User Image

Chloe closed her eyes and began to think, Ghouls targeting Kindred? It wasn't something that she could say would never happen, rather, she was surprised it had not happened sooner. She had heard that some of the lower vampires had been a bit skittish of late, surely it would not be long until this ghoul decided to hunt older vampires, and with older vampire blood, they could, potentially grow stronger."I have heard rumor that those of the slums and warehouse district are becoming nervous, watching their steps" She offered idly, leaving it open that she might have more information.

Chloe raised an elegant eyebrow at Maxwell's behaviour. Oh yes, he deserved the right to treat her with no respect if he so chooses, but she was sure he was smart enough to realise that if he did not treat her nicely, he would get no words from her, no matter what. She had lived through hell once, she knew how to shut down her thoughts and her feelings. He mentioned Sol as though he knew the boy, fully possible as it was, Sol did have a dirty history with vampires. "Oh, Maxwell, you need not worry about my well being or whether Sol will behave himself, he's smart enough to know what would happen if he tries anything" She assured him calmly. It was when Maxwell smiled that her eyes narrowed. Maxwell's smiles never meant he was happy, it always meant he was plotting and playing, and when Maxwell wanted to play, it bod ill for others. His target appeared to be poor Sol. She turned her gaze to Sol, calculating his reaction to the older vampire. Sol knew well how to behaved with honored guest, even if it was business. Chloe could not do anything about his personal enjoyment of messing with others, if her memories served her correctly, he had tried this with her, but she had been but a husk then, his words had never truly registered in her mind, to this day she still did not know what he had said, or if it had been him at all, on her arrival, everything was fuzzy.

She turned her eyes to Maxwell when the scent of his blood hit her senses like a sludge hammer, she raised a hand to her nose and gave a small sneeze from how harshly it had hit her senses. Of course, so did another smell. She raised her eyes to the now two gathered at her door and glared. "Does no one has respect or common courtesy?"She hissed, her annoyance only growing with Maxwell's taunting of her ghoul. She drummed her fingers impatiently on the arm of her chair, her light disposition gone, her body tense and her eyes narrowed, the blue swirling like a storm brewing on the horizon. "You and your companions are testing my patients.." She informed Maxwell, the careless tone of her voice was replaced with a hiss. Sometimes, she wondered why she even tried to help the coven. "If you or anyone wishes for information, You all better learn your manners, and soon!" She snapped, her fangs sharpening with her annoyance at her "guests". She was glad to see Sol not taken in by the offer, Maxwell's blood would be far more addictive then her own and she would surely lose him, possibly wat Maxwell want. Chloe stood in a gracefull motion. "Now please leave.." She siad the word with such strain, only saying it because it was proper to say.

(Posting with Adrian after this)User Image

User Image
~~:~~ Rhava ~~:~~User Image

Seeing the new woman storm through the church made Rhava jump out of sheer surprise. She dropped her bag, knocking her drawings and some of her supplies on the floor. Rhava glanced down and sighed a little in relief seeing her dagger hadn't fallen out. She knew being armed the way she was looked terrible, even to unknowing humans. Rhava looked back up to Tizzy with a slightly embarrassed expression on her face. "Thanks for not calling the Fuzz. I've got enough on my plate as it is," she said with a slightly exacerbated, hollow laugh. Her life long self defense mechanism of sarcasm was finally kicking in.

She ran her hand through her long, auburn hair as she watched Tizzy come forward. She wasn't entirely sure about him. Her limited experience with vampires had been with ones with some age. Younger ones were always more difficult for her to be of absolute certainty. And, 'vampire' is not a label you just give out to people willy nilly. That is something she did know for certain.

Rhava smiled slowly as he introduced himself. It was much more of a genuine and relaxed nature now. Rhava slowly reached out to accept the charcoal that he was nice enough to collect for her. "You might. I'm not sure. I don't have a lot of friends. I work at this studenty cafe on the north side of campus. And, I was the lead in the last big opera show that the university choir put on. So, I ended up on most of the posters," she said looking down with a slightly embarrassed look on her face. Being the center of attention always made her feel out of place. Plus, the fact that it was an opera version of 'Dracula' and she played Mina Harker just made that whole experience for her almost surreal. Her only hope now is that she didn't end up on the next batch of posters."I don't live far from here actually. So, you might have just seen me. I don't know. Are, are you a student or something?" she asked tilting her head back up.

Tizzy looked rather young to her. He couldn't hardly be more the a sophomore. Either way, he seemed to carry himself in a way that carried a bit more maturity to it. That is what still kept Rhava on edge. She leaned against the alter now, ignoring her papers on the floor for the moment. Rhava didn't want to it be super obvious she was trying to decide if he was a threat or not. Well... more like a member of the legion of the undead or not. She had come to the mind set of trying to play everything cool for now. "So, um, Tizzy.... What is going on in this church? This place has been a dump for most of the time I've been going to school here. That's why I broke in. I thought I'd be alone," she questioned. Rhava knew that asking too many questions was practically a death sentence, but she wanted to know what the story was about this place.

::______________________________________________________::

"All works, no matter what or by whom painted, are nothing but bagatelles and childish trifles... unless they are made and painted from life" - Caravaggio

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageMALRIS
i . h a t e . i t . w h e n . . .

Melbourne smiled at Leta. She certainly was bold, offering to go somewhere with her on only the first encounter. But hey, what was a little adventure in the evening, except welcome? Leta also mentioned Chloe. The name sounded like someone she knew she should know, but when you're as crazy

"Chloe... Chloe sounds so familiar. Like a wart on the hand since birth that's since been taken off," she said in passing, standing at the street lamp. She took herself aback and forced a small smile. "Although I'm sure she is much prettier than a wart on the hand."

"Sure, if I'm welcome I'll tag along." she said promptly. Already Malris could feel her head drifting into a schizophrenic haze.

Maaaalriiis...♪

No, nope, new friend, no no no, you're going to leave my friend alone.

But she looks so much fuuun to play with, Malris!! Hehehe..

The street lamp that Melbourne and Leta were standing under flickered. She felt her eyes losing focus, and the light from the lamp seemed to change color as she looked up to it, the ring of light losing the dark orange tinge and covering everything in a blue in her head. The cackling of her inner-demon seemed to echo between her ears, getting louder and louder, until finally...

Just as soon as it started, it was over.

Malris put her hand on her head, aside an eye and rubbed her temple. Nothing had really changed since she had stood there. The lamp had likely flickered, but everything after that was all in her head. All that time was just in her head, like always. She tried to look like nothing had happened... indeed, to Leta, nothing had happened. Worry that had seeped into her head poured out slowly, as things went back to normal, it felt like.

Her strength was failing. The longer she was in contact with the public, the humans and vampires alike she had to maintain her own masquerade with, the more blood it took. She had indeed just fed.. but if this new friend of hers wanted to spend more time with her, tomorrow night she would need to feed yet again.

Lets hope this Chloe was charitable.

. . . c h i n c h i l l a s . e a t . t h e . u n i v e r s e .

Prophet

User Image
XXXxUser Image

User Image

Tizzy

XXTizzy shrugged. "No problem, don't really care for the police." He knelt to pick up and straighen her things, upon standing he returned the bag and things to her. "Acually..." With his free hand he rubbed the hack of his head."I just got back from Greece, but i'm sure you were great."

Tizzy thought about how long it's been since he's last been in school. He had taken a night music class in Athens, that counted... didn't it? He thought for a moment then oppeted for a somewhat truth. "I was planning on takeing night courses for music and history. Art too if I feel like being adventureous." It was the truth, as long as he kept his mouth shut about vampires he was as good as gold. He was planning on going to school every other night so he could also see about working for Vermillion.

Tizzy shugged again, thinking about what he learned upon return. "I heard someone bought it and is trying to fix it." He said leaveing out the fact it was Vermillion and he was a vampire. He didn't think she would really want to know that she was in pretty much the house of a vampire rather than a house of god. "Um... If you want to finnish I'll stand watch. I'm sure my friend is home by now, so I'll go see her later."

User Image

User ImageXXXx

Prophet

User Image
User Image

Dreaming may have been the correct word.

Leta smiled again and nodded. "You are welcome indeed, come and you will see." The lamp had flickered but that didn't faze her. When Melbourne held her head Leta grew worried. "Are you alright dear?" Leta asked leaveing off another stanza. It was rare, but unusual when she did. When Leta thought the girl was a bit better she cocked her head to the side. "Off we go then, to see a friend."

Leta returned to walking down the sidewalk, greeting people that passed. Tonight had been a bit different. Leta was only hopeing Tizzy was on his way as he promissed he would. He was a little brother to her, and she was worried. If he didn't come back tonight, she was going to have to search for him herself. Then she got thinkin. Instead of haveing to wait, she was sure Chole knew he was back. That woman knew everything.

Leta stopped in front of Chloe's suite. The woman had a much more fancy taste for the finer things. Even the place she lived in made her fathers manor look like a shack. The manor still stood in the place it did when she lived there. Leta even had a family of humans that worked for her watch over it. There was only one room they weren't aloud in, Leta's. The blood from when she killed the woman that turned her was still on the sheets of her bed and spattered on the floor.

A potrol car sat infront of her suite. Vermillion must be here. The door was kicked in from what she could see. "Here we are. That wasn't far." Leta smiled at Melbourne and turned to make her was up to the door. "Hello?" Leta noted the man standing by the door and peeked in to where see seen Vermillion was speaking with Chole. "Bad timing, i'm assuming?" She asked the man by the door.

For now you must go unheard.

User Image

~{ }~

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageMALRIS
i . h a t e . i t . w h e n . . .

Melbourne followed Leta a bit behind her so she could let her expression out a bit. In her left ear, she had a small bit of ringing that would go low and then peak high suddenly. She smiled at Leta and feigned her personal comfort.

"I'm fine. Just an old pain that likes to come back every now and then." The town looked quite grim tonight but it was very beautiful. They turned a corner and came upon the more expensive side of town for abodes. In the doorway of one, there seemed to be a few faces she didn't know.

Glancing at the street, Melbourne recognized the cruiser from by the church. One of them was most definitely the man she had seen drive off in the cruiser. The other, however, she couldn't recognize.

Leta's question had her uneasy. Maybe I should go home and finish that poor man on my floor. she thought to herself, wondering just how much she drank from him, and further, if the man was even still alive. Judging by how much makeup she had initially had to put on, she probably drained about half of his blood. Enough to put him in a weakened state where he wouldn't be coming to until the morning. Likely not, because she would finish him before the first streams of daylight would peak over the hills.

Suddenly, involuntarily, she twitched. Her head moved to the side, and her eye clenched shut for a split second. Uh oh. Did she notice? she glanced at Leta, who was still waiting for a reply from the man in the doorway.

I really need a midnight snack... or midnight 3 course meal...

. . . c h i n c h i l l a s . e a t . t h e . u n i v e r s e .

Rhava smiled gratefully taking her bag back from Tizzy. She glad that he was being as cool with her as he was. His story about Greece seemed rather, nice, actually. "I've never had the money to get a vacation. That must have been great actually," she said giving a wistful smile. She put the bag on her shoulder, careful to adjust her coat and hair so it didn't get caught in the straps.

Hearing about his plans for school made her face light up a little. "I could help you with studying if you'd like. I mean, I've taken most of those classes already. And, having someone around when you are working on those projects that take a long time. Also, if you need a model for life drawing, I don't mind. I know those are so hard to come by at times," she offered with a warm smile. Rhava wasn't bothered at all by the fact she had just offered to pose, possibly even nude, to a complete stranger. But, she looked at it as just helping someone get better at their art. Hardly anything more.

Rhava took a step forward and placed her hand on Tizzy's shoulder. She gave a small smile, looking up at him with her bangs covering her face slightly. "Thanks so much. I've just got to finish up some shading, then I can get out. Hopefully, I can get out before the owner shows up," she said giving a small laugh before walking away towards the pews. Rhava took her seat in the back of the pews, pulled her drawing out, and started to sketch with the light on. She looked up towards Tizzy and waved at him. "You can join me if you want. I promise, I don't bite unless you do," she said giving a small laugh again then turned her attention back to her drawing. A more gentle, happy smile came to her face, and her whole demeanor changed to something more relaxed and of supreme peace.

"All works, no matter what or by whom painted, are nothing but bagatelles and childish trifles... unless they are made and painted from life" - Caravaggio

Prophet

User Image
XXXxUser Image

User Image

Tizzy

XX'Oh... you have know idea how many ways I could take that right now.' Tizzy thought and moved to take a seat beside the girl. 'Lucky for you, Leta get's our blood from the hospitals blood bank.' Leta felt it odd to drink directly from humans, even though they couldn't get sick or anything like that. She just had an odd reason she just wouldn't share on to as why. But he didn't care. He, for some reason, couldn't stand the thought of hurting this woman. "Thanks and your welcome."

Tizzy peeked at the drawing. It was good, really good. What he wanted to know is why this girl wasn't in with the big times with pro-artists like Victoria Fances, one of his personal faves. "That would be really awsome of you to help me, I mean, a low-life like me would never in a million years deserve help from a great artist like you." He wasn't trying to flatter her, rather he truely ment it. He sratched his arm and sighed. "As for Greece, I didn't have the money either, my older sister loaned it to me. I had originaly gone just for the tourist atractions, but if you dig deeper there's just so much more beauty. I even scetch the Parthenon while I was there, and when I stopped in Italy I got a good scetch of the Trevi Fountain. But of course there deffinaly not as great as your lovely handy work here." He used the term 'older sister' for Leta like he always did. As for the scetches. They were in his backpack back at the house, they really weren't as good, now that he looked at the way this girl drew.

User Image

User ImageXXXx

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User ImageUser Image

Vermillion's smile faded and he moved his wrist to his mouth, slowly licking the blood of his wound. Sol had denied him. "Congratulations Chloe." He spoke up, pushing himself up off the chair and into a stiff stand. He was no longer bleeding now. Every cell in his body was working overtime, repairing itself with haste until not even a scratch remained underneath the cuff of his stained uniform. "Your Ghoul has passed." He ran his tongue against his teeth. The smell of the blood was tempting, but Vermillion knew his boundaries. He would not encroach on another vampires territory. He took a deep bow towards Chloe. "Thank you for the information Miss Chloe D'clare. We will check the barrens, and warehouse district." He turned slightly towards Sol. "I appreciate the offer, however we plan on settling this tonight. There is no need for you to waste your time with such a trivial task."

It was in this final departing moment that Vermillion's attention was caught off guard. He twisted suddenly towards the door. "Aiden?" He uttered curiously, almost inaudible. He could feel the vampire as she walked through the door before Chloe had even said anything. He was Aiden's sire, a portion of his blood ran through Aiden's veins, and he could feel it tugging strongly even then. The thrall between them allowed them to sense each other. Although not as accurate or convenient as a GPS would be. It was more like a metal detector. Cold... Cold... Warm.... HOT. It was interesting how such things worked. But at times, it was irritating.

"Do you have nothing better to do than to stalk me?" He teased the council member quietly, baring his fangs ever so slightly as he took his leave from Chloe's Living room and headed towards the door where Aiden and the other vampire stood. "Should you not be attending to the church during my absence?" He growled dangerously. His eyes darted towards the door as two more vampires stepped over the threshold and into
                                                  Chloe's home.

The officer at the door smiled sheepishly, responding quietly to Leta. "Something like that." His eyes darted towards Vermillion, awaiting his command.

Vermillion nodded his chin towards the man, a Signal to leave. "Check out the Barrens first. I'll check out the warehouse district with Aiden." He rose his cigarette up to his lips taking in another deep draw. The end snapped and crackled, glowing a bright, hot orange as it neared the end of its life. Vermillion took a few steps towards the two new vampires and took a bow, holding one hand in front of his chest, and holding his cigarette far out to the side. "Greetings, my fellow Kindred." He stated briefly eyeing Melbourne carefully.

Activity:Taking his leave

Prophet

User Image
..:: Phantom ::..

Let's play Hide & Seek.

Heehee... Catch me if you can...

Screaming echoed in the rooms around him, or was that just him. Number Eight-fourtyseven stood in the center of his padded white cell. It was know wonder people went crazy. There was no god damned color. Everything was white... Just white. It was a shame too. Number Eight-fourtyseven loved the the color red. Even more so when it came out of someone. This was his third straight week wrapped up in a straight jacket that was slightly blood stained from his bashing his head on the window. He had it cracked now. He was so close to busting it, or his head, whichever came first. But those damn Docters would always come in and trank him. He wasn't some animal, it may take an animal strength trank to put him down, but he wasn't an animal.

"I'm hungery in here!!" He yelled at the ceiling almost falling back on his butt. An intercom clicked on with screaming in the background. "We just fed you, Number Eight-fourtyseven. Now go to sleep." The COM clicked off. "Oh come on! Ever heard of a midnight snack?!" The COM clicked on. "Mr. Desdemona, do you want us to trank you again?" Number Eight-Fourtyseven stumbled into a sitting possision. "No shank yew, that s**t makes me dream of pink storm clouds with antena'a pokeing out of there cloudy heads."
"Stop saying that word, you are scareing the others." The COM lady said in a commanding tone. "What? Shank?" The woman on the other end grumbled. "Yes, that word Mr. Desdemona." Number Eight-fourtyseven nodded. "Alright. SHANK! SHANK! SHANK! SHANK!" He yelled out of spite. "Mr. Desdemona, ugh! put him down." Number Eight-Fourtyseven rolled himself into a standing possision and watched as the guards came to restrain him. "oooh... Fun, more pink clouds telling me to kill you are comeing." He said in a trance-like daze as they held him to the wall. Before the Needle Lady came in, the strange suicidel goth boy he had nickname Tizzy walked passed and waved. "Hay Tizz! More pink clouds are comeing." The 16 year old boy paused in the doorway and smiled. "Have fun, tell the one named Lucy Hi for me. I like that one." The Needle Lady came in and pushed Tizzy out. "Shoo before I trank you too." Tizzy glared at the woman then waved bye. "I'll be sure too, she's probaly wanting an update on you. Catch ya later!" Number Eight-fourtyseven shouted after Tizzy just before the Needle Lady stuck him where the sun don't shine. "See you in a few days Mr. Desdemona." The Lady said as everything grew fuzzy and then finnaly slipped into his half-awake half-dreaming state. 'I'll get out...' He thought.'Just you wait and see... Lucy tells me so.'

~Present

Sirens blareing woke Desi from his nap on a cold metal park bench. A vary bloody and savagely torn up homeless man lay on the ground not far from him. He blacked out again. A memory of ripping a womans throut out with his bare hand flashed through his mind. 'oops' He thought absently. Turns out, the sirens were heading this way which ment it was time to run away again.

Desi stood and pulled on his hood to his red short sleeve jacket-thing. He always kept it open to reveil his tattoos. Pain was one of his best friends, and he had tats and pierceings all over. The police drew closer. 'Run away...' His mind thought just before he ran off into the shadows. Enough time to get away before the cops seen him. Sure he'd just be sent back to the Nut House, but he was haveing way to much fun here.

Desi hurried off, sticking to the shadows so no one would see the blood. They of course would see his claws, that he still couldn't remember how he got, but he didn't care in the least bit. Slipping into a condemed appartment, he had been calling home for a while, he dropped his claws and locked the door before collapseing on his dusty old sofa. He just woke up... and yet he's tired again.

...I'm your bloody Jack The Ripper.

Screw the Gingerbread Man, I ate him.

Prophet

User Image
User Image

Dreaming may have been the correct word.

Leta let a giggle escape at the way the man acted, but sobered when Vermillion began speaking. She may be an elder, but Aiden and Vermillion were way older than she. Adien always remind her of Tizzy. Given Tizzy was a boy and still young, but the way they dressed were no different.

"Merry meet Vermillion, what seems to be the comosion?" She said using and old pagen way of greeting. With all the words said she was sure something bad was going on. Leta curtsied slightly mixed with a nod of her head.

Leta looked at Melbourne and smiled again. She was still happy, nothing had made her angery yet. But you'd know if she was angery. She usually stopped rhymeing then. Her thoughts turned to When she killed the woman that turned her 'No! Don't kill me! I made you immortal!' The woman screamed as Leta heald her pinned to the ground. Leta felt no mercy when she brought the dagger she kept by her bed down into the womans heart. After all was said and done, she cut off the womans head and drug the remains down to the river and burned the pieces. It was an old Celtic tradition to bury the dead by the river, and burn the bad. It was so they're souls could flow down into Awrans Underworld so they could be judged. Oh yeah, that did it. Her temper was set now. Shakeing her head to dispel the memorys she return her gaze to Vermillion.

For now you must go unheard.

User Image

~{ }~

Dapper Raider

User Image

Out of the light

Sol closed his eyes for half a second and focused on his hand. Generally the muscle, sinew, and skin would slowly close and the pain would subside without so much as a scab as a reminder of what happened. This time however he didn't have enough of Chloe's vitae to even do that. He frowned as he opened his eyes and pulled his handkerchief out of his breast pocket with his free hand and wrapped it around tight. Blood quickly soaked the handkerchief but didn't spill.

As fast as he could without rushing he grabbed a hand towel and cleaning supplies. He quickly sprayed the blood and vitae that had gotten on the floor and then after a second wiped them up. The floor now taken care of he went back to the kitchen and put the cleaning supplies and the hand towel in a unused drawer to be taken care of later. Now to the guests.

Sol walked in a stately manner to the entrance. He paid little heed to the sheriff instead focusing on the two others. Looking at Leta he thought he recognized her. Damn it all I can't think in this condition. Looking Mel he almost took a step back. I'm pretty sure I saw that one talking to an owl a few nights ago. Could have just been musing but it was almost like the owl was talking back. Either way they were guest unless Chloe stopped him.

"May I help you two?" Solomon said looking to Leta. I doubt the other one would even give me a straight response. I really need to change but that will have to wait. At least the blood isn't showing through on my back. He stood quietly waiting to see if they were planning on coming in or conversing with the Sheriff on the steps. His eyes slowly drifted to the door. How many times have I asked her to upgrade the door. And still she wants looks over practical use. At least this time I have the supplies to fix it.

His bloody hand was being kept behind his back out of sight and he made sure to keep to the right of the door so they wouldn't get behind him and see it. He knew they could smell it already but he couldn't help that so he settled for keeping it out of sight. I wonder what they're here for. This hasn't been the busiest day since I was under Chloe's guidance but it certainly is getting there. His hand burned a little but the pain had otherwise subsided. That's going to scar. First one in about a year. The last one he had received had been in the fight just before Chloe had saved him. His neck started to ache and he fought back a grimace.
The darkness beckons

Rhava's face flushed a soft pink color as he spoke to her about her work. People often told her it was good, but it wasn't often said like that. She glanced at the floor, a small, proud smile that couldn't be hidden spread across her face. Rhava reached up to brush some of her hair behind her ear, smudging the charcoal from her fingertips to her cheek. "Th-thanks. I'm not that good really. I mean, I'm not trying to play for compliments. Just, can't seem to get hired for work ever," she said with a quick shrug looking up at him.

She studied his features as she listened to him go on about his sister and going to Europe. 'It must be nice to have someone who loves you enough to help you like that,' she thought to herself. A quick memory of her mother, more of a vague, fuzzy image, swept across her mind. It was completely unknown by her face and posture that such a sudden and sad thought had come to her at all. Rhava has always been talented at hiding her real self from the world. It only comes out really in her work, either in image or song.

Blushing again when he mentioned her work, Rhava laughed a little and shook her head. "I'm sure your work is good. You're just being hard on yourself. Life, is far too short for you to be doing that. I would like to see your work sometime," she said to him looking up at him with her warm brown eyes catching some light from the small electric source. Rhava then turned her attention back to her work, pushing and pulling the charcoal around with her fingers. This part of shading made her think of finger painting as a small girl.

After another few moments, she pulled her hand away from the drawing. She studied it, then looked at the alter area she had been drawing, then back at her work. Her hand unconsciously traveled to her neck, playing with the chord holding up her antique, silver cross. Her fingers also traced around the pale skin of her neck, leaving small smudges in it's wake. A force of habit that happens when she was deep in thought or anxious. Almost a nervous tick left over from the night she had lost her mother. Rhava sighed, setting the drawing on the seat next to her. "I'm never happy with these things," she said suddenly standing up, walking past Tizzy. She walked up to the alter, squinting at it and pausing to look at it from different angles. She stopped then turned back to her new friend. 'Well, he seems friendly enough. I barely know the guy, but I hardly know anyone really,' she thought then pulled her jacket off, feeling a bit too warm. It was very rare for her to lose her jacket in public. Being away from a weapon always made her nervous. Rhava tossed the jacket to the ground, putting her hands on her hips, resting them against the black leather belt studded with round, pointed silver metal studs.

"So, Tizzy, you think that drawing is alright? I'm really tempted to just start over from a different angle. But, that might just be my perfectist side coming out," she said then crossed her arms. She had a build and look about her that she worked out a fair amount. The result of her taking out her aggression on a punching bag in the work out room late at night. Rhava kept her gaze on him, a small smile on her face as she hoped secretly that she could be done with this assignment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games