Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User ImageRhavaUser Image
::_______________________________::

A sigh of relief came to Rhava hearing he would up her anty on the air time. This was great on several levels. Having her be more exposed the the community would help her case for not being murdered. What was she to do? Rhava had to keep up appearances, and getting free coverage like this would be great for the charity. One of the first real genuine smiles for the past day or so came to her face as she looked over at Alto, mouthing the words 'thank you' to him. "That would being ******** sweet! This is so great man. Takes a huge load off my plate," she said then laughed a little, "I should be alright for a chat. Just have to tone down the sailor talk though. Hell, if this works out, you can write off tonight's show on your taxes." Another warm laugh came to her as she figured that bit of info might make his boss cool his jets slightly. They would be getting more listeners tonight then usual. She only hoped it would be the right kind of people.

Rhava looked down to see Alto's arm around her waist suddenly. She felt her face light up slightly with her heart now starting to speed up again. Was he trying to embarrass her? Then, she felt him pulling her along towards the church. Rhava relaxed slowly, thinking he was just trying to hurry her along before Vermillion woke up. "I-I'm fine. For now at least. Things have just gotten a little hectic for me recently," she explained sounding a bit nervous. She wasn't sure what she was going to tell anyone who asked what she was doing or why she stayed at St. Augustine so much. She had to think of something before she went on the air tonight.

"Crazy antics? Eric, what have people been telling you about me?" she asked rolling her eyes as Alto started to pull her into an alleyway. Rhava looked very confused as she glanced up at Alto. Something seemed to be up. What it was, she had no idea. "I would love to come hang out with you for a bit. Some normalcy in my life would be great," she said sounding like she desperately meant it. Rhava looked up at Alto as he moved in front of her. Her eyebrows were pressed together in annoyance. What the hell was he doing? This is not getting them back to the church and she was speaking on the phone to a fellow mortal. Then, suddenly, she felt Alto's lips on her neck. A pleasant shutter shot down her spine as she closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip hard. It took a lot out of her to not do several different reactions at once and maintain composure.

Slowly, she released her bottom lip from her teeth, letting out a breath that had caught in her chest. These people were trying to get her killed. She was certain of it. "I'm not at my dorm actually. I was out running some errands. But, I'm headed back in that general direction. I can meet you over by St. Augustine. Big, ******** off church makes a convenient land mark to meet up at," she said trying to keep her composure. Her heart made if feel like she had been running for several minutes. Rhava glared at Alto not having any idea what he was looking for or whom he had been looking at. "I'll meet you over there n less then 10 minutes. See you soon. Laters!" she said her goodbyes in a tone that sounded like she was trying to land a plane more then give a friendly good bye.

Rhava walked up to Alto as she clicked her conversation closed. "What the hell is wrong with you?! I've gotten into enough trouble as it is," she snapped in a hushed voice at him looking like she was rather crossed and almost betrayed. She felt that to some small degree, as if her hopes of not being just some toy were ruined. Rhava put her hand to her neck feeling a bit paniced. He could have just bitten her in public. She held her hands up then turned down the alleyway. "I've got a damn meeting to go to. Do what you want," she muttered looking almost sad, stuffing her hands into her pockets as she hurried back towards the church. Rhava already knew Alto was going to follow her back. There had to be some excuse for him to be there, but her mind was too full of frustration to actually think up anything good. She had looked forward to eating the meal that Alto had gotten her, but it could wait until after the radio show. Soon enough, the church coming into view.

::______________________________________________________::

That's why we're escaping.
So we won't have to die.
We wont have to deny,
our dirty god, our dirty bodies!

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image► Eric Perkins ◄

Eric turned towards the church and kept his gaze on it. His face lit up slightly with her acceptance of his invitation and he listened intently. He had been surprised at her mentioning she wasn't at her dorm. Work, maybe? No, she had been near St. Augustine's. As he listened he got up, and began walking around the park towards the church, going slowly. A place to meet at? He raised an eyebrow, wondering what she could possibly mean.

"Sure, sure. Great. I'll be waiting for you over there." he said, turning a corner and approaching the church with apprehension. Maybe I should've said the park.. he thought, turning to glance back at it. One of the swings looked like it was moving back and forth, but with nobody in it. He wrote it off to the wind and turned back, approaching the church. "Bye." he said and turned his back to the church, leaning against one side of it.

Eric pulled the headset out of his ear and pocketed it, pulling the cord out of his phone while typing a quick email to his boss regarding the schedule for tonight. He made sure the volume was up on his phone and kept put it back into his pocket, turning towards one of the streets. It was still slightly warm and he felt it, pulling off the jacket and slinging it over his shoulder. He saw people walking on either side of the street and had his hand reach over towards his jacket, where the taser was.

What are you doing, you wuss. he thought to himself and caught himself halfway there, sighing and putting the hand instead in his pants pocket. He turned and looked at the church, it almost looking dead. It seemed to have been recently kept up however, bits of dirt up the front walk towards the main entrance. In one of the windows he caught his reflection and gave himself a once-over. He looked decently, the button down shirt slightly more than what he normally would bother wearing, his naturally semi-tanned looking skin showing his perfect jaw. Eric had known it, too. Women had told him before and it stuck. Not that he was self-obsessed... just concerned enough with his appearance to notice things. He pulled his hand out of his pocket and ran his fingers through his hair, leaning closer to the window, inhaling the cologne he had on. Not a lot.. but just enough that the hint of it would catch someone's nose. Slightly musky, mixed with vanilla.

As he turned and pulled his jacket off his shoulder, tucking it under one arm, he craned his neck to look down the street. There she is, he thought and raised a hand to wave at her.

♦ ♦ Location: Street in front of St. Augustine
♦ ♦ Involved with: Meeting up with Rhava and unknowingly, Alto

Dapper Raider

User Image
"You were hoping for something clever weren't you?"
Alto frowned when she yelled at him. "I did not wish to interrupt your call, but in case you didn't notice we were being followed. We're not anymore." He wasn't going to explain any more then that. He caught up to her and walked next to her. "As hard as it is for you to believe that Kindred have no self control, I would like you to inform you that I don't do anything without a reason. I have not made any assumptions with you do not with me." The last sentence was clearly a threat. He didn't need some girl judging her.

"I'm also going to tell you that I'll be coming along. I will not have you wandering about alone until things die down a bit." After that he remained quiet. The walk back to the church wasn't a long one and he had no more to say. His thoughts went back to the two that had been following. Had they been following him? Or did they have some sort of interest in Rhava. He bit his lower lip in thought and trailed a little ways behind her.

When they got closer he noticed the man she was moving towards. He eyed the man lightly and wondered what exactly was going on. Didn't matter much, he was just going to tag along to make sure that no harm was going to come to her while she was still under her care. He wondered if it would be worth it to even continue to show interest in her. That would be something he would have to decide after this side trip.

Alto made eye contact with Eric for a few seconds before losing interest. So it would be some time before they got back. So be it. He pulled a cell phone out of his pocket and started playing Tetris. He hardly ever used the bloody thing for anything else.
User Image

Rhava gritted her teeth slightly as she walked away. The concept of being followed wasn't new to her at all. But, someone following that she didn't notice made her extremely uneasy. Rhava wasn't really all that mad about the situation. She hated not knowing what was going on, and being touched made her uncomfortable. The fact that she enjoyed Alto's touch so much, it just added extreme confused to the list. Among other feelings.... So much was happening at once and she had no idea what to do about it. Rhava nodded when he stated he would be joining her little meeting with Eric. She had expected as much. "I-I'm sorry Alto. You've been nothing but kind to me, and I'm being a dumb a**," she said in a quiet, guilty voice. She let her hair cover her face as she walked. "Please, understand, with all of this going on... My nerves get the better of me at times. I really don't mean to be a b***h. Not to you," she said, playing with ends of her hair. This was a nervous habit she hadn't really done since she was little. She was even shaking a little as rampant thoughts of who might have been following them kept increasing in her mind.

Rhava lifted her head up once they got near the church. She spotted Eric and waved back at him as she walked towards him. Anyone looking at her could tell she had a lot on her mind. She gave Eric a half smile as she neared him. "Hey man. Nice seeing you in person," she said as she offered him a handshake looking rather cheerful. It was nice to be meeting someone that she knew wasn't a real threat to her life. Rhava ran her fingers through her hair then cleared her throat hoping he bought this. "So, Eric, this is Alto. He's interested in some of my work, so he'll be coming along. Alto, this is Eric. He hosts a late night radio show here in Faust. The man is kind enough to help promote the show that I'm going to be doing," she said introducing the two men. Rhava looked between the two of them and then gave a nervous chuckle.

Feelings of guilt for snapping at Alto earlier were still running through her mind. Maybe this interview was a terrible idea.... Too late now. "Sorry everyone, just had a lot on my mind recently. Seems the stress is getting to me a bit," she said looking down for a moment. She had to admit that Eric was a good looking guy. Also, with both men dressing so nicely, Rhava felt a bit like she was under dressed in a short skirt and t-shirt sew together by hand with floss. "So, um, where's this place you were talking about?" she asked looking at Eric. Rhava gave him a warm, but shy smile. She had been a fan of the show for awhile now, so she was secretly geeking out about her chance to be actually on it this time.

She noticed Alto messing with his phone and wanted to smack herself in the head. She had barely known the guy and wanted to do something to gain his approval back already. It wasn't for selfish survival reasons either. He was the only person in years that she could openly talk to about her work and where it came from. And, like everyone else in her life, she seemed to doomed to push him away. She crossed her arms so her finger tips were pressed against her body. The lack of blood in her system was making them feel much cooler then normal.

So we won't have to die.
We wont have to deny,

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Eric smiled at her as she approached, but it was quickly taken off of his face as he saw both her body language and the strange man walking behind her. He seemed familiar... hadn't he run into him last night? He frowned and shook it off, moving his hand to take hers softly in a gentle handshake.

"Yeah.. it's nice to finally meet you, as well," he said, raising his eyebrow as he gave her a once over. She was attractive, in her own way. Much different from Kage... sigh. As Rhava introduced Alto he felt his head begin to hurt. "Alto, eh? Interesting name. Nice to meet you." Eric nodded towards him respectively and returned his gaze to the girl, returning the warm smile and letting his special, boyish grin pour itself over his face.

"Don't worry about it hun, lets see if we can get you to relax a bit, huh?" He raised an arm, motioning down the street. "The diner is this great little place I found once I moved here. I'm surprised it's so empty when I've been there, but they say it's really busy during the day." Eric began walking down the road and made sure the two were following him. He kept a half step in front of the two and continued talking. "I'm actually really glad you were free tonight... I had such a messed up night after my show. I know you're a fan, Rhava. Did you catch any of it?"

♦ ♦ Location: Walking to the diner
♦ ♦ Involved with: Rhava and Alto
User Image

Rhava quickened her pace for a moment so she was walking along side Eric. She hated not being able to look at someone when they spoke to her. It was part of her strange code of respect. "Yeah I caught part of the show," she said giving a hollow laugh. She figured it would be read as her laughing at the nutters on it. Rhava was more laughing at the fact that she was living out something that would blow the minds of most listeners of the show. "That priest was a bit annoying. But then, I'm not a fan of those who are fans of god," she said scowling slightly as she put her thumbs into the metal loops hanging off of her belt. Rhava had many obvious reasons to not be to friendly with those of the 'holy' order. They were always judgmental of her and seemed keen on 'fixing' or 'saving' her. Others, well, seemed to know she wasn't normal. That made her far more uncomfortable.

"And that guy that called in, what was his deal? I mean, if anyone deserves an Emmy, it's that guy," she said snickering slightly. Rhava knew for a fact what an Elysium was and that there was going to be one soon. She half expected it to be some sort of terrible night club that played crap techno that she was somehow going to be forced to serve drinks or dance in a cage at. She would be much happier being some sort of bouncer. At least then, she could hit people. Weird part was, some small part of her felt she could use the show to help promote the damn thing. Might as well start being useful. "I'll be honest, didn't have a great night last night either. Though, I'm sure everything will turn out for the best," she said glancing over at Eric. Alto was right. She was way too hopeful. "What happened with you? One of the internet trolls make their way to the surface world to torment you? " she joked holding her hands up to make fake claws as she made her face make rather exaggerated twitches, then laughed, "Hahaha! But, seriously, is there anything I could do to help? Us few sane people have got to stick together, you know."

So we won't have to die.
We wont have to deny,

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Eric smiled as she caught up. He had hoped it would just be the two of them, but he could deal with this Alto man following them. The guy seemed generally creepy but harmless enough. He turned towards her to look at her as she laughed before replying. "Father Brenley's a nice enough guy, it was that Johnson chick who creeped me out. I wish I had a television show so you could've seen just how apprehensive she was being there." Eric turned a corner and motioned towards the end of the street, where a dim sign could be seen through the leaves of a tree.

"That guy kinda has a track record with calling our show. My, uh.... informant seems to think he might have some sort of information regarding it, so I might follow up. She had more to tell me but she had to cut our last meeting quite short." Eric went quiet a minute as they walked and kept his gaze towards the diner before shaking it off, laughing. "The guy's probably harmless but it'll be a nice trip to get out of the city. Not that Arkham is a wonderful tourist attraction."

He kept his gaze on the street before glancing at her, still listening to her. She had a bad night as well. Shame. He felt his face betray his feeling of frustration slightly when she asked about his night. He glanced behind him at Alto while trying to figure out if he should mention what happened last night. She was a fan of his show, but a skeptic like he had been. After last night, well... he couldn't know for sure...

Eric let out a sigh and turned his gaze up to the sky as he walked. "Apparently someone thought my radio show hit a few too many chords in the wrong places. But, that's what I get. Told me to watch out for some redheaded guy." he said, laughing at how truthful he was but how crazy it sounded. Eric took a heavy sigh and looked back at the street, flabbergasted to say it out loud and let the sheer humor in it pour through in his voice. "My property is being used by some group or people I've never seen or heard of, my grandfather is supposed to be in his 90's but he doesn't look a day over 35, and that guy who called in apparently got too many things right."

They approached the diner and he pulled open the door. Turning to Rhava, Eric smiled dejectedly and tried to pull the truth into a light joke. "And apparently, there's some big conspiracy in Faust. But, when isn't there weird going on around here? Hahaha..."

♦ ♦ Location: The diner
♦ ♦ Involved with: Rhava and Alto
User Image

Rhava shook her head about the cop at his show. She had a rather mixed relationship with police officials. But her smiled widened at the mention of his informant. She knew about the person finding all sorts of great pictures from the various crime scenes. Most had made great reference material for her paintings. Going through her laptop would make most people think she was some sort of serial killer herself. "Man, good luck to you at the looney bin. I know a few people then ended up there. Came out worse then when they went in," she said shaking her head slightly. Her curiousty about that guy that called in was enough to make her want to ask about going with him, but doubted that would be 'allowed' now. The very idea of her being on this leash was driving her nuts already.

What Eric spoke about next was rather chilling. Seems they both had had very similar nights. She completely understood his want to laugh at the situation. It was so damn rediculous and dangerous, you had to laugh. Rhava smiled knowing as she listened to Eric, then glanced back to Alto. She shrugged then turned her attention back to Eric. She paused at the door and shook her head. "We both need to be very, very careful," she said quietly looking him directly, a sly smirk on her face. It was some strange relief to know someone else knew what she had to deal with.

Rhava walked into the diver and quickly made her way to a more private corner of the place, sitting in the booth next to the window. She pulled a menu from a little silver holder wondering what all she could actually eat. "Now, these people that use your home, did they tell you about the man with red hair?" she asked quietly looking over the menu. She didn't seem all that fused that he was being visited by strange men or about the issue with his grandfather. The tone was very matter of fact, but still had the edge that expressed the need for secrecy. They were in a dangerous game, and they were not lead players.

So we won't have to die.
We wont have to deny,

Dapper Raider

User Image
"Get em' Jimmy."
Alto followed behind and quickly grew bored with the whole situation. He obviously was not "allowed" in this conversation so he went back to looking around. The same two guys from earlier were in the area on the way to the dinner but they seemed to skim right over Alto and Rhava. He smiled and almost snickered a bit. It would be a little while before they realized they were looking for the wrong people however their eyes lingered on Eric for a bit. Alto raised an eyebrow but kept it to himself.

The conversation they were having was not in the lest bit interesting to Alto. He let out an quiet sigh and looked down at the take out he was still carrying. Well, guess I should find a bin then. He started directly at Eric when he looked back at him. The man obviously didn't want him there for one reason or another. Alto disliked the way the man looked at him. Despite the fact that he had a radio show he sure as hell didn't have any manners.

Staying a few steps behind them and generally pretending not to l isten in his eye caught Rhava's as she looked back. He let her know he was angry. He threw the take out in the bin on the way into the dinner and took a seat in a booth next to them. He still listened to them but flipped idly through a menu and waited until he was called upon. He could play the part of a servant for now but it wasn't going to happen again. He'd given her an inch and she'd taken it to far. On top of that she obviously didn't wanted him included in the conversation.

He watched the exits intently and ordered coffee when the waitress came up. He wouldn't be able to hold it down for long but he had to keep up a guise. He pulled out his phone and went back to playing Tetris while keeping his eye on the doors. He sure as hell didn't like when she moved her attention to him. The points of the conversation that she payed him any heed would just cause the noses talk show host to distrust him more.

Alto wondered how long this would take. He decided to use the time for the better and used his phone to look at the local listings for land. So far nothing seemed terribly interesting to him. He sighed a bit. It almost looked like he would have to have something built on the edge of town. He calmed a bit and looked over at Rhava. His features portrayed that he'd calmed a bit but was still disappointed in her. He realized that he didn't really care what they were talking about and stopped listening intently. He picked up the occasional line still but he honestly didn't care what dots they connected. The radio show host was considered by a lot to be a lunatic already according some old web articles and news paper clippings and Rhava was just a painter.

He sipped lightly at the coffee when it came. The drink was not only not satisfying it was almost making him sick. He only stomached a couple sips before leaving it on the table. A most interesting night indeed.

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Eric sat down in the booth across from Rhava and Alto. He looked at him and ordered coffee himself, putting the menu down while listening to Rhava. What she had said in the doorway disconcerted him. He was getting ready to answer when the Alto guy stood up and left, looking sick. Eric was going to say something but he would wait until Alto came back, if he did. He was slightly surprised at her question.

"I guess so. To be honest the house is big enough, but the part they use apparently is underground. I have no idea why, there's nothing dirt and grime from what I can smell down there. The house was empty before I moved in and it's been a long, hard road getting it livable in the parts I do live in. There's half a dozen rooms I don't use, and the old kitchen downstairs is genuinely creepy." He looked over at the other patrons in the restaurant and noticed two men sitting together in a booth and someone sitting at the counter. He shook his head and turned his head back towards Rhava. "I don't know how I should treat this... I don't even know a redhead guy. Not from the way he was described."

Eric turned to look towards Alto and frowned, being quiet for a moment before trying to form his thoughts into words towards Alto. He looked like he was sick to his stomach. "Is the coffee that bad tonight? I know it's strong.. I'm sorry if I came off rude earlier.. too much s**t going on in too tiny a time. I really hope I didn't interrupt you and... aw s**t, what am I saying, I probably did, didn't I." Eric rubbed his forehead and motioned towards the menu. "Let me make it up to you and buy you dinner, or something. They have a pretty good steak if that's your thing." he said and leaned back against booth. "I can interview her another night if you two would like to go back to.. whatever it is you were doing."

♦ ♦ Location: The Diner
♦ ♦ Involved with: Rhava & Alto

King Hellhound

11,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Brandisher 100
”Silva in Lumine,
Lunae arcana est,
Domus mea,
Silva in Lumine,
Stellarum est..."

User Image

Heinrich Willhelm von Goethe

Heinrich chuckled. She was completely out of it. Heinrich couldn't quite remember what it felt like to be "tired," but he knew that it was something they had all once experienced. He made a habit of keeping his energy at its peak...constantly. When he couldn't rest, he would feed off of the souls he had taken unto himself. The same taxing behavior was what allowed him to survive the daylight hours when necessary, but only after paying a dreadful cost in numbers of souls. It was something that was best avoided except for in emergency situations.

"Yes...yes, I mean you. You need someone to make sure you make it home safely, and this is a dark unpleasant night. It may only be a little thing, but it is something."

He smiled and turned to face her.

"Now. Let's get you home. You look like you're about ready to keel over and die."

"Hab Acht wenn ganz sacht in der Nacht,
Meine Glut enfacht,
und der Jager in mir erwacht!"

SmexySkittlez
User Image

Rhava listened to Eric speak, but kept her eyes down on the table. She ordered a cherry coke then closed the menu. Her stomach was in a bit of a knot from guilt. She had a bit of a bad habit of beating herself up and letting her guilt of situations get the best of her. She desperately wanted to do something to make his obvious disappointment go away. She couldn't handle disappointing other people. "Eric, I really think you shouldn't share this with people. I mean, the creepy house isn't that big of a deal, but just, please be careful," she said in a quiet voice, playing with the end of her hair again.

She placed her hand on Alto's shoulder looking up at him with really worried eyes. "I know you're really busy. I-if you want, I can do things later. I just got excited about doing stuff for the charity show," she said giving Alto a sad little half smile. She put her hands into her lap then took a sip of her drink through the straw. Rhava looked almost like she were reverting back to a younger version of herself. Then she sat back in her seat looking down at her lap, biting her bottom lip. She looked really worried. She had Tizzy, herself, and now Eric to think about.

So we won't have to die.
We wont have to deny,

Dapper Raider

User Image
"Get em' Jimmy."
Alto looked up from the coffee and gave Eric a small smile. "It is fine. I'm just not a coffee drinker, however I needed something to keep me up." He looked to Rhava with the same smile. "You have business, you shouldn't let me interrupt it. I was just caught up in the local properties. There doesn't seem to be anywhere suitable for what I need." He put his phone away and looked back at Eric. "Nonsense. I'm not terribly hungry anyways, and I'd be more then willing to pick up the tab for you two considering that I'm just a tag along."

Alto patted Rhava's leg and leaned closer to her, whispering into her ear. "Do not feel guilty for pulling me here. Order something, eat, you need it." He had already dismissed his anger and disappointment, he was here and he was going to make the best of it. He moved his attention once again to Eric and moved his hand off Rhava's leg. "The subject of this meeting was to be this this lovely young lady's art was it not? She has a good amount of talent and it would be wonderful to see the Charity get a larger audience. I assume because of this meeting that she is either asking for or has received a spot on the show."

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Eric felt his heart sank slightly at Rhava's comment and was about to get up to pull his wallet out when Alto's comment made him stop. "I only share it with you because you're familiar with what I deal with on the show. Plus, my only friend in the area happened to skip town unexpectedly last night..." He trailed off and pulled out his phone from his pocket, pulling up his pictures while listening to Alto's words, looking up at him.

He smiled at him and felt a little bit better, raising his eyebrow at him. Hah, a challenge, he thought to himself. "Oh no, please.. Alto, was it? I insist. Since it seems like I did interrupt you two.. lovebirds." His smile was wide right now, as he was totally willing to play this man's game. Definitely a shame, he thought to himself, letting his gaze glide over the both of them and lingering on Rhava momentarily before he looked away. If she wasn't attached, I'd ask her out to dinner some other night..

Eric took a big gulp of coffee and heaved a quiet sigh, rubbing a temple. He was quite tired himself and needed to be able to make it through tonight. Eric forced his smile to remain steady as he spoke to Rhava and Alto, scrolling through his email to see if his boss had gotten back to him yet. "Really, I think it would be great if you could make it on tonight. Now, do you have any pictures of the gallery it's being shown at that we could put on the blog? Not necessarily of your art, but in general it'd be great to have."

Eric looked over at Alto and nodded in agreement about Rhava's talent. "Yes, from what I've seen she's quite talented, even if some people interpret way more than what's in it." Eric flagged down the waitress and put in his order for a burger for himself, and motioned towards Rhava and Alto. "Now now, come on. At least try a piece of pie? And don't worry about the tab. I'm quite capable of covering the three of us." He smiled towards Alto, putting emphasis on the word three. He heard a small chirp from his phone, and glanced down. A new message from his boss.

Hey Don,
Everything is all ready if you want to interview that artist girl tonight. We don't have much but I think Brenley would like you to call him. If you could come in a little bit early tonight that would be great, just a half hour or so. Thanks.
- Jeff

♦ ♦ Location: The Diner
♦ ♦ Involved with: Rhava & Alto

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out