Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User ImageUser Image

Vermillion raised an eyebrow as a young boy approached him. He was dressed in a fine suit, and presented himself quite well, even offering to take Vermillions coat. But no, that was not what had made Vermillion curious. He was human. Vermillion turned his head towards the boy slowly as Chole made herself known.

But curiosity has its way of gnawing at you until you give in to desire. His next movement was barely visible to even the most skilled marksman. He was agile, quick. Vermillions hand wrapped firmly around the boy's shoulder, while the other grasped his jaw, turning his head to study each side of the boy's face, and to look for any bite marks along his neck.
                                                  "Are you Chloe's new Pet?" He asked the boy curiously, leaning in closely to look at his eyes. The concept of personal space was completely unknown to Vermillion. He liked to keep it that way.

His eyes darted briefly to the beautiful Chloe as she scolded him for kicking her door. "Door handles are far too tedious. A curiosity I care not to deal with at the moment." He looked back at the boy he held and shot him a brief half-smile before releasing his fingers and turning his attention to Chloe. "But you are right my dear, I will not be here for long." He took a step towards her." Business as usual." He slowly removed his hat, placing it against his chest and took a sturdy bow towards Chloe.

"Would you preffer to talk somewhere more, Private?" His eyes darted towards the boy. "Or does your pet not need a sitter?" The subtle hint of mockery coated his voice, accompanied by the corners of his mouth ticking upwards for a brief second.

It gave Vermillion great amusement in rousing emotions from both vampires and humans alike. Everyday it was an experiment that never seemed to bore him. Vermillion placed his hat back onto his head, adjusting it appropriately, and brushing down his vibrant red hair before following Chole to to the chairs in her living room. He took a seat in the closest one while his companion remained stationary at the door. He wouldn't be long, he knew that well enough. But perhaps Chloe would have something useful on the Ghoul he was trying to track down.

He needed something to entertain the vampires, keep the young Ancilla and childe's busy enough that they did not make difficult mistakes. The masquerade was an important facade to maintain. It kept their lives comfortable, and the chaos of the inquisition at bay. But there was no way he could accomplish something like this with some Ghoul attacking vampires for their blood. It was an embarrassment, and something that needed to be dealt with immediately. Vermillion was not intent on wasting time. The less known their weaknesses, the better.

"I'll skip to the point, Chloe. We are tracking a Ghoul, and we'd like to know if you have any information on him. Idealy, his location."

Activity:Asking Chloe D'clare for a favor

Timid Raider

User Image

User Image
User Image

Adrien grabbed the camera case that hung from his shoulder, setting his camera inside. He nodded slightly when she spoke, but when she offered to buy drinks. Adrian simply shook his head. "No, no" He said with a small smile, his accent was not very thick for being in this English speaking land for so long, but it was still there and clearly Russian. He stuffed his hand into his pockets. "The lady should never offer drinks, allow me" He said kindly, he wasn't full relaxed around the woman, it was hard to gain his trust and comfort enough that he was freely social, It was simply a very slim chance of that happening, much less him talking in general. He wasn't rude, just not social. But this woman had inspired his creativity, perhaps more time with her could inspire more, it was worth a shot, after all, worse case scenario, he had inspiration already.

Adrian thought about what was near by, he didn't have a lot of money, as an artist he mostly gained money from his works and that had to be spread across his living, such as food, rent, bills and the like, He was about as well off as any other artist who stuck with the trade. "There's a restaurant near by" He offered her. No matter his financial issues he was a gentleman, he could not allow a woman to care for him. If he did, his Father would turn in his grave, he did not raise Adrian to be anything then a man, so Adrian would be.

(yet another horrible post, I just don't know what to say with Adrian Q~Q)

User Image

Dapper Raider

User Image

Out of the light

Sol's expression stayed blank as the Sheriff held his chin and examined his neck. "Very well sir." Well at least the shakes stopped in time. That door is going to take some time, I hope Chloe wont be unhappy. He watched the sheriff until he started following Chloe and then followed behind him. I guess by this point I am her pet though. Maybe it would be best if I didn't tell her I need blood for a while. Still I think I may know the ghoul in question. He was tailing one of the kindred last night. I'll have to inform Chloe in after he's gone.

Sol stopped under the stairs in a spot that would give him a good view of the guard at the door but still allow him the react to, and hear, the conversation. He committed the Sheriff's look to memory as he watched. I wonder how much it would take to bring this guy down. Sol quickly though back to the day he was captured. If they get more powerful as they get older then quite possibly a lot.

Sol stood at attention with his back against the wall and waited to be called or for the Sheriff to leave. His stance was much more of military origin then that of a trained steward. As the conversation went on he took occasional looks back to the guard at the door to make sure he was still there.

The darkness beckons

Sparkly Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

ɑმεℓɩɲε ქℓεʊɾ

Hearing his gentlemanly refusal to let her buy drinks struck a cord in Adeline's heart. When she was a young girl, before she had changed, it was a time when women had very little say. Then, when her sire had come into the picture he was always the one in charge, nothing she said had any effect on him. It wasn't that he was cruel to her, just a typical male. She'd never been treated with this sort of gentlemanly respect. Coupled with his deep interest in his photography that she'd come to admire in this short amount of time with him, she decided she would not make a meal out of this human. She was going to change him.

She gave a nod and turned to follow him towards the restaurant he had suggested. When they were far enough from the other humans, she spotted an alleyway that was empty. Looking around to make sure no one was watching, she grabbed the crook of his arm and pulled him down the alleyway and against one of the brick walls of the buildings. She used one of her hands to move the collar of the boy's shirt while the other pushed his head sideways. With a glance at the child's face, she moved her mouth towards the exposed flesh and sunk her fangs past his soft flesh and into one of the throbbing vein beneath.

His blood burst into her mouth in a warm, salty wave, curbing her hunger. She drank more and more, feeling his body going limp under her. Now was the time to act if she wanted to save him. She slid them to the ground and pulled her mouth away from his throat and to her own wrist. She bit into her own flesh and tore open a wound. Blood, both her own and the boy's dripped from her wrist and she smiled. Cradling him against her, she placed her wrist at his mouth and tilted his head backward. Soon he would be like her and she would have his intense artistic abilities and gentlemanly behavior forever.

Timid Raider

User Image

User Image
User Image

At the very least, Maxwell behaved around her, for the most part, that is. She crossed her legs and sat back in her chair as she watched Maxwell's companion stand by the door, and after Maxwell's close encounter with Sol, her little ghoul moved off to the side watch both guest, he was quite the guard dog. "Pet? You could say that" She hummed with a shrug as she lounged in her chair calmly. She sat and listened to what the Sheriff was saying, turning her gaze to her nail, inspecting their perfection. "Oh, Maxwell, darling, you must be more specific then that, I know of whom has recently made a Ghoul to ghouls that have met their end, but I'm sure that does not interest you" She noted lightly, turning her eyes to him and smiling casually, if he wanted information from her, he had to be specific and kind, it was her requirements if he wished to have her knowledge.

She turned to Sol and with a small motion of her wrist, motioned for him to come to her. "but, why would the sheriff wish to know about a ghoul of all things?" She asked, casually. She had motioned Sol over because, though he could hear from where he was, if he had information it was polite to be part of the conversation. "This is Sol, my Ghoul, he helps me attain information, and before you ask, yes, it was sanctioned" She told him calmly as she folded her hands back into her lap and closed her eyes a moment. "So tell us about your case and what you already know, Maxwell, we will see if we can help, if we don't have information now, we will later" She promised him, she was an active member of the coven so she would dedicate time and money to the coven.

(Short posts.. sorry)User Image

User Image

Prophet

User Image
User Image

Dreaming may have been the correct word.

A light danced across Leta's eye's. She swept a lock of hair behind her shoulder and smiled sweetly, her fangs flashing in the light of a near lamp post. "I am perfectly capable of defending myself in dangerous times. Even on this night that is divine, I embrace danger all the time. The question is not if I am capable, no. The question is are you? But even I know what is true. You are quite capable through and through." She spoke in a soothing trance like voice. She had always rhymed her words, she didn't understand why, she just did. Leta swept her gaze over the girl. "Beautiful dove, are you not? Fairest the, yee are thine love." Leta nodded her head to the girl. A drunken man and woman stumbled passed. Leta heard the woman say something about someone "trashing a party". One of the prases Leta had yet to learn and still had a hard time trying to grasped. Leta frowned, the light of confusion played through her eye's. She banished it away and returned to her graceful composer of holding her lace parasol ubove her head and smiling.

"Fine night, fine night indeed. Now I must take up flight and move on to see other things." Leta stepped around the girl then paused for a moment. "Ah, but would you care to join me? Do you dare?" She peeked over her shoulder to see the girl. She was shorter then Leta, which wasn't all that different in todays world. The clothe she wore was also up to date with todays world. Leta never really took a fancy to such trivial things, but, she did adore her black panther suit that shaped to the curves of her body. Oh and that long black leather trench coat Jack had given her. Everything and anything Jack bought her always had her giddy. He some how knew just what she liked. He always said something about she leaning toward the "goth scene". "Misery loves company." Leta offered.

For now you must go unheard.

User Image

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageMALRIS
i . h a t e . i t . w h e n . . .

Rhymes.... she's one of those rhyming types it seems! Melbourne felt like she was being treated like a child a bit, or that the woman didn't quite have as much confidence in her as she wished.

From the way this woman spoke, she could gather that she knew what Melbourne was. Which was fine. For now, anyway. The woman had invited her to go with her. She seemed quite odd but who was she to talk? The final comment the woman made perked her ears. She smiled widely and stood, finally accepting the woman's invitation and finishing the quote.

"And company loves more!" she replied, and opened her coat to reveal the glittery top she was wearing. Looking up and smiling, Mel put her hands in the coat's pockets, she had a tiny rush of adrenaline.

Whatever was going to happen tonight, Melbourne was going to get into some sort of trouble.

{sorry for the short post User Image }

. . . c h i n c h i l l a s . e a t . t h e . u n i v e r s e .

Prophet

User Image
User Image

Leta's eye's lit up and a wicked smile crepted unto her face when the girl finished the quote. The glittery top She wore was quite intreging. It wasn't something Leta would wear, but she liked it. "Rather dazzleing top, is it not?" A small giggle escaped her at the not so question, question. Walking past the drunk couple that were now passed out on a bus stop bench Leta scowled. She had always hated it when the iggnorant and arrogant made themselves drunk. Her father had always come home that way after a won battle. It truely discusted her. Upon recovering her composure Leta began to hum, only to remember. "You've heard Emilie Autumn." She stated matter-a-factly. That made her smile return along with her curiosity. "Forgive me for being so rude," Leta said sweetly and paused to offer her hand. "my name is Leta Otep. Inroductions always seem to elude me. I always assume all of our kind know me."

User Image

~{Sorry for the epic shortness...}~

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageMALRIS
i . h a t e . i t . w h e n . . .

Melbourne smiled and giggled. "Oh, this old thing.. this old thing was once a pair of pants. It's funny what a group of tourettes-inflicted asylum patients will do for chocolate milk. You give them a sewing machine and tell them, 'Give me something sparkly!' and then they come through for you, just willing to please."

Melbourne felt a little bad, but she continued smiling. At the time she didn't really have much else to do except to play with those patients... was she just going to let them sit in their cells, day after day, doing nothing? She had killed the staff over the course of six months, turning them into ghouls. The patients had a soft spot in her heart because she, too, knew the fear that sat in the back of your head when you were crazy. Oops. She's talking more. heh! She was mentioning Emilie Autumn

"Yes, I'm quite a big fan." she turned her head down the street and continued to listen. Leta, eh? Another one of those vampires who are still stuck in their ways a bit.

"The name's Melbourne. Melbourne Harris." She smiled and chuckled. "Clinically insane, of course. Hehe!" she paused and looked at Leta and then signed, adding an addendum.

"Don't worry. I usually stay inside on my off nights," and winked at them.

. . . c h i n c h i l l a s . e a t . t h e . u n i v e r s e .

Prophet

User Image
User Image

Leta smiled and nodded. "Pleasure to meet you Melbourne, althought the heart of the world is torn, it's still a pleasure either away. And as the wise Mad Hatters says:'We're all mad here.'" She just adored that movie, all of them infact. She had read Through the Looking Glass and The Adventures of Alice so many a time she had stopped counting at 26. And thinking of numbers, she wonder what the point was in keeping track of her age. Pushing that thought aside Leta became instantly curious again. The only woman she knew that could sate her curiosity was Chloe D'clare. "How would you like to go visit a friend of mine? But I'm sure you don't have the time. Whatever the matter, I'll be off to my home or to see Chloe D'clare, and I much perfure the ladder." Leta returned to waking down the street sidewalk with her parasol held over her head.

Time was fleeting and she need more company, and questions answered. Not knowing if Melbourne was following, she stopped beneth a lamp and turnedto face her. "Are you to come or are you to go. I really must know. I do not wish to leave you alone." Leta said, her voice becoming more enchanting with every word. Her accent ladden voice never wavered for a moment.

User Image

~{ }~
~~:~~ Rhava ~~:~~User Image

Rhava sighed happily once she had made it back to her room. She felt safe in her room. Rhava knew it was rather paranoid, but ever since she noticed the sheer amount of vampires in her area, she had tried her best to vampire proof her room. She wasn't entirely sure what stories were true or not, but she stuck to them as best as she could. There were several ornate crosses hanging on her walls, door, and window. Those were the only visible things she had set up. The rest of her room was littered with dirty shirts, book, and used oil paint tubes, with an old pizza box or two laying around.

She sat on her bed with her laptop open checking her emails. After reading a few emails, she sighed heavily. There was one assignment she had missed. Her professor wanted her to do sketches of buildings at different times of the day. "Dammit! I don't have time for this! I have to work. How do these people expect me to make a living with this much work?" she said frustratedly as she closed her laptop. Rhava pulled off her work shirt feeling rather warm, then flung herself back against the bed. She stared up the ceiling running her fingers through her long hair. "What am I going to do?"
she exclaimed, letting out a groan.

Then a thought hit her. She sat up suddenly then started to hurriedly dig through a large folder. She found her old drawings of the old church she had passed before during her freshman year. She had done these for a class and had gotten a good grade. The drawings were not as good as her drawings now, but they would pass. Rhava stood up and smiled cheerfully. Now, she had half of the assignment done already. "Now, I've only got to do this same building.... at night," she said, only slowing as spoke. Rhava smacked her forehead with a loud smack sound. Rhava knew she couldn't fail this class. She couldn't afford to take it again. There was only one thing she could do.

Rhava let out a sigh as she looked at herself in her mirror. She changed her clothes to be better at sneaking around. She hoped that the owner of the church was gone. She had noticed that curtains had gone up since she had broken into the abandoned building years ago. Her black skinny jeans were covered in band patches, but most of them were dark colored. She had to get that same damn room to draw it. Rhava pulled at her black tank top feeling nervous. She put her camo jacket on top noting that this was almost amusing, if she wasn't going out at night. Rhava adjusted her simple choker with the ornate silver cross on it. The last thing she grabbed before heading out was something she always felt ridiculous owning, a silver dagger with a cross etched into the blade. Rhava stuff the dagger in her bag and put the bag on her shoulder.

Soon enough, she was walking towards the church. Rhava noticed people still hanging around.the building. She was careful to sneak around them as she jumped into the church yard. Slow, careful steps carried her to a side door. After jiggling the handle, Rhava cursed loudly. The door seemed to be locked. Rhava set her bag down in the grass, taking a few steps back. Her worn off brand canvass sneakers hardly made any sound. She ran for the door, thrusting her shoulder into the door on the edge near the door knob. "Ow!" she muttered holding her shoulder. Rhava glared at the door and then took a few steps back. Taking in a few breaths, Rhava ran full force at the door. With a thunk, she hit the door with enough force to open it.

Rhava smiled happily as she walked back to grab her bag. Wincing loudly, she pulled her jacket off to look at her shoulder. A large, red area looked back up at her. The bruise was already starting to form. She pulled her jacket over her shoulder and walked in. She smiled seeing she managed to walk into the main area of the church. It was were she had been before years ago. It was stranger then before. The room looked like someone had tried to spruce up the condemned building. She sighed rubbing her arm feeling nervous. The place felt foreign to her. She had never had much respect for God, but what these new people had done to it made her feel like she was a witness to something dangerous. Rhava slowly walked over the pews and took a seat. She pulled out a drawing board. Setting the board on her knees, she clicked a small light on and began to quickly sketch the alter area. Just a rough drawing in charcoal, and she was free. Her hands worked quickly, small scratching sounds echoing in the room. The small LED light was glowing just enough to light up her drawing space and her face.

((Hey guys! I'm having issues with the internet, so, I'm going to be on and off until the 9th. But, I'll be on when I can.))

::______________________________________________________::

"All works, no matter what or by whom painted, are nothing but bagatelles and childish trifles... unless they are made and painted from life" - Caravaggio

Prophet

User Image
XXXxUser Image

User Image

Tizzy

XXTizzy woke with a jerk. He had ended up falling asleep on accident. Yawning he sat up and streached. It's was still dark out, so he wasn't out for that long. Tizzy pulled off his shirt and moved to his pile of cleans clothes on another broken table to pull a deep-V Mad Hatter Tee from within the mess and slipped it on. He then excanged his black jeans and dangaly chains for a pair of black skin tight leather pants. Tizzy turned to look in the mirror only to relize once again, he can't see his reflection. Sighing he replaced his Docs. with a pair of biker boots and clasped a spiked collar around his neck. He needed something to do before he fell asleep again. So he dicided to try his tracking skills again and hunt down Leta. She had to be somewhere in this town. Before leaveing his room he slipped on a leather jacket and tied back his long black hair with a red ribbon.
XXUpon leaveing the room he made his way down stairs into the kitchen to grab a banana, the more brusied the better. It made them taste sweet. Tizzy then left the house, closeing the door silently. "Alright Leta, which way did you go?" He closed his eye's and searched the thoughts fleeting surface thoughts of all that passed by. One awsome thing he learn in Greece. He learned he could read suface thoughts, the thoughts when people think a little too loud. It was werid, and people sure as hell loved to yell at themselves. Snapping back when a few images of Leta passed though his mind he set off toward the old church.
XXThe church looked like someone had stomped on it and then tried to piece it back togeather on the out side. "Leta?" Tizzy called. Turning, he looked left and right down the street and caught no sign of her. He tried searching thoughts again, but came up empty. There wasn't anyone in a close enough visinity. A bang sound caused Tizzy to jump. No, he wasn't about to admit to being scared. "What the hell was that?" Tizzy questioned even though there was no one to answer. So he oppted to go check it out. He made his way toward the church and set on to finding the culprit of rattleing his scenses. "'Hello? Anyone there?" He whisppered hopeing no one jumped out to scar- um, I mean, rattle him again. Tizzy walked on only to find a door busted open. Now who in they're right mind robbed from a church? Tizzy stepped in silently and paused only to move into the shadows when he seen a girl sitting in one of the pews drawing. At least, that's what he thought she was doing. 'Who draws in the dark? wait, nevermind... I do.' He thought to himself and continued to watch the girl, but he just couldn't help but be a smartass. This was after all his first night back. "You know, it's way easier to see in the day light." Tizzy said from within the shadows.

User Image

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
~~:~~ Rhava ~~:~~User Image

Rhava was drawing contently, enjoying the sketching. She had managed to get most of the room etched out, and was working on getting the shading done. It wasn't going to be her best work, but it was far superior to what most people were capable of. Rhava even leaned back into her pew seat and then crossed her legs. Hearing the voice from behind her made her jump and squeal in surprise. She looked back, having a hard time seeing the figure. Her eyes were having a difficult time adjusting from the light. She clicked the light off quickly, grabbing her items, trying to stuff them into her bag, dropping bits of charcoal all over.

"Who.... who are you?" she stammered as she backed away. Rhava tripped over her shoes, causing her to stumble. She continued to back away slowly after she managed to get balance back together, aiming herself towards the alter. Rhava wasn't sure who this was, so she was trying to be careful. Her struggle to get her drawings into her tote bag made her attempts at being safe against the things that made her nervous to be out at night.

"What do you want? I was just drawing for a class. Nothing wrong with that, right? I mean, this building doesn't belong to anyone," she explained in a hurried voice until she bumped into the main alter. Rhava gasped a little then turned her head quickly to confirm it was in fact not a sentient being. Rhava looked back towards the figure feeling her heart race in her chest. Being caught in the church was awkward enough. Not knowing if this was someone she should worry about. 'It's ok Rhava. Calm down! You're not in trouble. At most, they'll just kick you out. Right? And, you have some protection with you if you need it,' she thought to herself, trying to calm herself a little. She let out a nervous chuckle then hung her head.

"You aren't going to call the cops, are you?" Rhava asked with a nervous, but charming smile, finally getting her items in her bag. She touched the dagger for reassurance, then slowly pulled her hand out slowly. Rhava put the bag on her shoulder as she eyed the figure. Rhava squinted thinking he looked familiar. Maybe? She hoped she knew the guy from a class. That's all she could guess. He was male. Rhava crossed her arms, sticking one hand under her jacket. Just a touch; only enough so she could reach the wooden stake buried in a hidden pocket in her fitted camo jacket.

::______________________________________________________::

"All works, no matter what or by whom painted, are nothing but bagatelles and childish trifles... unless they are made and painted from life" - Caravaggio

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User ImageUser Image

Vermillion shifted ever so slightly against the plush coushions of the couch. "Any Ghoul who decides to target Kindred within my domain, I'd wish to know about, My Dear Chloe." He retorted. Vermillion's eyes darted to Sol as she motioned to him.

"I can't say I'm surprised you'd turn him into a Ghoul though, Chloe." He mused, taking a drag on his cigarette. "Just do be careful he doesn't get any..Bright ideas m'lady." His deep amber eyes narrowed at Sol. Vermillion wasn't a fool. He recognized Sol. He knew exactly who he the boy was. Chloe couldn't have picked a more dangerous pet to play with.

"Keeping him as a simple Retainer would have been too risky. I understand. I'm not judging." A sly smile crept across Vermillion's lips. "Though I hardly understand how one who hated the Dammed so much would dare become a Ghoul." Vermillion spoke directly to Sol, his eyes locked hard on the boys. "I half expected you to kill yourself by now." He mused. The sly smile never fading from his lips. "Or perhaps, your interested in becoming one of us? " Vermillion folded his left leg over top of his right, getting comfortable within Chloe's Suite.

"Has she fed you yet?" He asked curiously, bringing his wrist to his lips. "I can feel your body shaking." He said, in a low voice, taunting him. "No matter how much you wish to deny it my dear boy." He opened his mouth wide and tore a chunk of flesh from his wrist. Crimson red blood flowed down his arm, staining the length of his uniform. "Would you care to drink mine?" Vermillion cooed. "Did you know the older the vampire's blood, the stronger the effects are? I have lived for centuries. Much longer than my dear Chloe."

His eyes darted to the vampire for a brief second before returning his lock on Sol. The blood from his wrist began to form a small pool on the floor, as he rest his arm over the edge of the chair. "I insist."Vermillion smiled kindly; Though, his smile's were always a double bladed sword.

His cigarette, placed delicately between his index finger and middle finger rose to greet his lips and he took another deep drag as he waited patiently.

Activity:Asking Chloe about a ghoul/Taunting Sol

Dangerous Elder

User Image
Suiadan Locien

Suiadan Locien awoke in her bedroom with a soft thump as she rolled off the bed and hit the hardwood floor. She jumps to her feet and looks around then starts to sway with way and that her feet still wrapped up in the sheets. She lets out a soft scream as she falls again and smashes her face once more. She groans as she rolls onto her back and untangles her feet before standing up, rubbing the tip of her nose. Her lips part slightly as a small yawn escapes them and she reaches up a small, pale hand to cover it.

With another groan Aiden makes her way to her bathroom and turns on the water. Once it reaches the perfect tempter she strips off her night ware and steps under the waters flow. She just stands there looking at her feet as the warm water washes over her scared body and soaks her hair forming a black veil around her face. She stands there for a while then comes back from her lala land and gets busy washing her hair and body. She hurries and shaves her legs and under arms then steps out of the shower shutting the water off, wrapping a black towel around herself.

Once back in her bedroom she steps over small piles of dirty outfits and such while making her way over to her dresser. she pulls out a black bra and matching panties, slipping them on quickly. she then allows the towel to fall to the floor as she picks up a pair of skin tight black jeans. She slips a belt with small metal stars on it through the belt loops on the jeans then slid on a black button up shirt on quickly doing it up. She looks at the clock and her eyes go wide. She grabs her coat and dashes out of the bedroom door.

Some time later she comes walking out the main doors of the church a slightly pissed look on her face. she moves past all the others as if she didn't see them. She stomped down the steps as if she was on the warpath "I swear..when i find him..he's so dead.." she mumbles under her breath as she walks down the side walk looking this way and that. she lets out a soft growl under her breath as she stomps one foot then keeps going. "This is going to take all ******** night...again.."

"Where the ******** is he?!"After checking many of the normal places looking for vermillion, Aiden had grown slightly more pissed and was stomping around the area as she kept looking for him. She has gotten news about an attack and wanted to inform him they had caught the ghoul from the night before, but of course, he was no where to be found.She was on her way to check the last place in the area, Chloe's suite. She stormed up to the door and sighed when she saw it had been pretty much destroyed. She made her way inside and stood talking to the guard at the door. She looked up to see Vermillion taunting a Ghoul. She only shook her head and leaned against the wall watching, a amused grin on her lip.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff