Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

User Image

"May I be the first to welcome you to Faust. A city that never sleeps." A rather tall man spoke up from behind a thinly constructed veil of white silk. "I am the Sheriff of this District. My word is law, and if you disobey or endanger the Masquerade we have worked so hard to construct in this City.. You shall not like the consequences." He ended with a flat tone. "Do as you wish. But don't be a fool."

The time is 2012. The city? Well, it's just like the one you live in now. Churches, Coffee houses and pubs littler every other corner. Bustling with activity. People living their lives at work or school.

But unlike the city you live in now, Faust contains one, big secret. It is a haven for Vampires. When the sun sets, the vampires take reign of the night. A dangerous town, but with a mysterious allure. The Vampires existence remain a secret from the public. Mysterious deaths are covered up more quickly than they can happen. The vampire's reach is so deep within the society of this city, you may never know whom is truly a vampire, human, or something else entirely.

It is up to you to decide if the Masquerade continues without interference. Or If it is time to admit that Vampires exist to the public.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Standard Roleplay Etiquette
Aka. THE RULES

Every good roleplay has rules. Laws to abide by. Most are self explanatory, or even common sense. But lest you forget any of them, Let me refresh your memory.

№⇨ 1. Interrupting Active RP - I know you all love me. I'm simply irresistible, but please keep your OOC Comments, and Personal Fan Letters to yourself. Or at least spam my OOC, not the Active RP Thread. (This isn't to say OOC isn't welcome in the active thread, it most certainly is. Only if it is relevant and attached to a In Character post. I don't want to see Sole OOC posts. That is what the OOC Thread was made for.)

№⇨ 2.God-moding - This is by far the single most irritating roleplay behavior out there. God-moding can be seen in a few different ways, so pay close attention.

a. A Character's personality which usually consists of a superior "I know all, see all, and am all", etcetera. If a character THINKS something, however displays no action or words to indicate what he/she was thinking. Your character shouldn't be able to AUTOMATICALLY know what they were thinking. (Unless they are EXTREMELY close friends. But really. Come on. Theirs a limit.)

b. Doing damage, or a series of actions to which 'Kills' a Character WITHOUT permission of the character's owner; Or doing something that affects another character without giving them any leave to decide their own actions or opinions.

c. Power Playing - Also. Irritating. It comes in as a close second behind god-moding. Sure. There are big players, but you're not invincible buddy. You fall down a cliff and a WHALE lands you, you better have at least a few bruises if not some CRUSHED BONES.

№⇨ 3. Illiteracy - Please keep this at minimum, Semi-Literate. - Yea, sure some of you may not have good spelling, I can vouch for myself on this one, But I know you can use spell-check. In fact, I will GIVE YOU A LINK RIGHT NOW. I understand writer's block, but please try to post at least TWO paragraphs. If you ARE suffering from writers block, post in the OOC. Talk, brainstorm with the other members. Bouncing ideas off of one another is a GREAT way to get over it, and revive that excitement. Or maybe English isn't even your first language. At any rate, please make an attempt to be at LEAST semi-literate. You give me more? I send big hearts your way.

№⇨ 4. Manners. - Please be respectful of your fellow Roleplayers. I can't stress this enough. Even if two characters hate each other, and are the greatest of enemies, there's no reason for the Roleplayers to be rude to one another out of Character. If I hear of anyone being rude like this, your out. I'll give you one shot to clean up your act, and if you screw it up. SOL.

№⇨ 5. Inclusion - Inclusion in a role play takes effort on both parts. Don’t just wander around doing nothing and get upset when you’re not included. You have to try too. MAKE an interaction happen. If you see someone who's been out of the loop for a while, try and include them in what's going on. Active Interaction makes for happy Roleplayers.

№⇨ 6. Drop outs. - If you are going to drop out, let me know. I hate it when people just vanish and don't specifically state they are dropping the Roleplay. IF you are considering dropping out, send me a PM and let me know. Perhaps we can work something out.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Hierarchy

User Image

OTHER

────────────────────────────────────

User Image
                  Name: Maxwell Vermillion
                  Personality: Loyal, Passionate, Secretive, violent, and caustic.

Username: Rushien

User Image
                  Name: Suiadan Locien
                  Personality: hard headed, soft spoken, loyal

Username: XxViolinPrincessxX

User Image
                  Name: Alto de Vries
                  Personality: Personable, useful, Talkative

Username: Farenal

User Image
                  Name: Isabella Van-heir
                  Personality: Mysterious at times, fierce, kind, dangerous if pushed, true predator, loyal.

Username: lil_evil_cutie

User Image
                  Name: Leta Otep
                  Personality: Gentle, Protective.

Username: Electronic Diva

User Image
                  Name: Heinrich Willhelm Von Goethe
                  Personality: Flirtatious, outgoing, neurotic,

Username: Sir Metzgermeister

User Image
                  Name: Aniella de Venice
                  Personality: finicky, demanding, gullible, hot tempered, "a brat with the face of a cherub", vulnerable.

Username: Musical Doom

User Image
                  Name: Is Mary Taverner (Elizabeth Báthory)

Personality: Obsessive, cruel, insubordinate, sarcastic and other adjectives along those lines.

Username: Meep- Raiku

User Image
                  Name: London fog
                  Personality: Callus, quick to anger though slow to show, violent but not aggressive, distrusting and arrogant. .

Username: Seraphim

User Image
                  Name: Karl Gustav Von Goethe
                  Personality: Cold, Angry, a predator.

Username: Krieg-Falke

User Image
                  Name: Melbourne Harris
                  Personality: Unpredictable.

Username: Brigidt

User Image
                Name: Adeline Fleur
                Personality: Loyal, Stubborn.

Username: omz_shalyce

User Image
                Name: Chloe D'clare
                Personality: Calm, Collected, Rational, Stubborn, Blunt, Mature.

Username: Dr Tora

User Image
                  Name: Cole Mason-Younger
                  Personality: Depressed, Manic

Username: Sir Metzgermeister

User Image
                  Name: Lillith
                  Personality: out going, hot headed, cheeky, bright, bubbley

Username: XxBroken_Angel_SingsxX

User Image
                  Name: Wulf Mythos Von Goethe
                  Personality: cynical and bubbly

Username: EmmyLuvvles

User Image
                  Name: Sakki Hiatari
                  Personality: Reclusive, ardent, enigmatic, close mouthed, seductive, and loyal.

Username: Introverted Vagabond

User Image
                  Name: Amy Valentine
                  Personality: Childish with the attention span of a gold fish.
                  Username: Psycho Scarecrow

User Image
                  Name: Jack O'Connor
                  Personality: Carefree, Shy, Loyal, Fighter.

User Image
                  Name: Adrian (Адриан) Micheal Clark
                  Personality: Calm, Artistic, Socially-Awkward, Charming.

Username: Dr Tora

User Image
                  Name:Ramona Darcen
                  Personality: Sadistic, Unpredictable

Username: mustacherandomness

User Image
                  [DECEASED]

Name: Kristoff von Gräuel
                  Personality: Quiet, Mysterious, Kind, Scary

Username: Jade Sorrow

User Image
                  Name: Lucien Amore Da'Fayette
                  Personality: Quiet, Independent, quirky.

Username: Angeloftheninethinorder

User Image
                  Name: Rhava Denesskof
                  Personality: Rebel, Passionate, Caring, Stubborn, Strong willed.

Username: cypress8blade

User Image
                  Name: Ren
                  Personality: Innocent, sweet, loveable, honest, strong, etc

Username: SmexySkittlez

User Image
                  Name: Eric Perkins
                  Personality: confident, classy, out going and charismatic.

Username: Brigidt

User Image
                  Name: Kira Pavlov
                  Personality: Detached, Apathetic, Skilled, Idiosyncratic, Coarse, Despicable

Username: Introverted Vagabond

User Image
                  Name: Glenna Battrow
                  Personality: Cheerful, loving, loyal.

Username: EmmyLuvvles

User Image
                  Name: Solomon Austerlitz
                  Personality: Clean, Determined, Headstrong, incorrigible

Username: Farenal

User Image
                  Name: Phantom Desdemona
                  Personality: Perfect, Cynical, Excentric

User Image
                  Name: Elaine Janette-Jacqueline Minot
                  Personality: Quick witted, independent, friendly, strong willed.

Username: Hobo_Bob

Traditions & Laws

Masquerade: Hide the existence of vampires.
Domain: A kindred's hunting ground is his own territory, and he rules it absolutely.
Progeny: Sire only with permission of one's elders.
Accounting: Until childe are released, their actions are the responsibility of their sire.
Hospitality: Honor the domains of others, and present oneself to the ruler of any domain you visit.
Destruction: The right to kill Kindred is reserved for the Elder of a community. Only an elder may call a Blood Hunt.

1. Do not Sire for love, for you do not want the additional burden, should the childe need putting down, of having to kill a lover.

2. Do not Sire or Ghoul children, for their innocence is sacred;

3. Do not kill to feed, for it is not necessary to our survival and attracts attention of the wrong sorts. Though if disposed of correctly, feel free to do as you wish.

4.Do not take ghouls without the Sheriff's permission, for many beings that seem mortal and therefore servants or herd, may in fact be supernaturals or belong to someone else already.

5. Lastly, For the same reasons as above, I require permission sought when Sireing any new Childe, or taking Ghoul's.

Bloodlines

Bruja: Commonly seen as street thugs and nothing more this clan is the product of a very charismatic criminal. The clan was originally slated to be Gangrel but its leader had different ideas. Bruja tend to be very tough and while there are a lot of them that are a little slow in the head the really dangerous ones have a demanding personality and could even be portrayed as cult leaders. Bruja are as rash and frenzy almost as quickly as Gangrels.
Bloodline Disciplines: Animalism, Protean, Resilience, Vigor

Burakumin (Nosferatu): Burakumin were originally a Japanese people who were considered to be below even the peasants. They were the men and women who work in tanners, leather workers, butchers, and the ones who handled the dead. When the Eastern Princes first saw them they restricted them to feeding on mortals of the same class they were in life. The low numbers and tight concentration lead directly to the necromantic disciplines they practice.
Bloodline Disciplines: Getsumei, Nightmare, Obfuscate, and Vigor.

Malkavians: Stemming off from the Ventrue the Malkavians tend to have a few screws lose. They've developed some interesting powers that stem from their lack of sanity and tend to be terribly quirky. That's all the Ventrue will allow me to say about their "most charming cousins. They suffer the same weaknesses as their Ventrue cousins as well as the added effect that there's already a couple screws loose.
Bloodline Disciplines:Auspex, Dominate, Obfuscate, and Resilience

Morbus: These nasty fellows have to feed on the blood of the diseased in order to gain vitae. The clan itself is looked down upon by most and generally try and hide their appearance. Once discovered a Morbus will likely dress and act out the part of being a morbus while trying to climb in the world. Blood other than that of those diseased turns to ash in their mouths and it tends to keep the population low.
Bloodline Disciplines: Auspex, Cachexy, Celerity, and Obfuscate.

Nosferatu: Nosferatu are a line that has been cursed with a warped appearance. Other kindred find Nosferatu disgusting sights. Nosferatu are generally solitary although occasionally they find company in other Nosferatu. All Nosferatu are wrapped in an aura of disgust that makes it hard for them to work well in social situations.
Bloodline Disciplines: Nightmare, Obfuscate, vigor.

Toreador: The Toreador elevate themselves above even other vampires when it comes to grace and beauty. They consider themselves to be the feudal elite of the vampires and go through a lot of trouble to try and make it so. Toreadors were originally Spanish or Italian and their style tends to follow trends from those countries and the ones that surround them. The tend to be blue bloods and self absorbed artists. Toreador find it hard to resist vices and all have a distinct obsession with fine art.
Bloodline Disciplines: Celerity, Dominate, Majesty, Vigor

Gangrel: Gangrel are the most animalistic of all the vampire clans. Their animalism brings them the closest to the beast and as such they tend to know more about the condition all kindred share. Being closer to the beast is dangerous though as they tend to let their emotions take hold and frenzy the easiest out of all the clans. Gangrels aren't stupid per say they just tend to favor the physical aspect of things.
Bloodline Disciplines: Animalism, Protean, and Resilience

Ventrue: The Ventrue offer a very simple boast: They win. They always win. Often a kindred schemes and works to get at some prize only to find out that a Ventrue owned it all along. Ventrue see their powers as a way to get what they consider true power. Land, wealth, and control over other people/kin. Ventrue have a lot of pressure on them to do well and as such anything that would bring them away from the semblance of humanity has an easier time getting to them often leading to various disorders and eventually the title Malkavian.
Bloodline Disciplines: Animalism, Dominate, and Resilience

Disciplines:

Animalism: Animalism is an ability that allows a kindred to bond with an animal in various ways. Less powerful uses involve asking an animal simple questions while more advanced and taxing forms of Animalism allow a kindred to possess the body of an animal and use it as if it were his own One that controls an animal in such a way leaves his body in a torpor-like state. Commands that are contradictory to the nature of the animal in question can be particularly hard to pull off.
Related Clans: Bruja, Gangrel, Ventrue.

Auspex: Auspex allows for heightened perception and in the most extremes precognition in those who possess it. A kindred using Auspex sees things in a completely different way, allowing them to pick up on emotions and falsehoods. A master of Auspex can occasionally be visited with extrasensory as well as precognitive intuitions. The feelings and visions brought on by Auspex are most commonly associated with foreshadowing. Rumors persist that some who practice this discipline can even communicate telepathically.
Related Clans: Malkavians, Morbus.

Cachexy: This nasty little ability allows its user to selectively spread or contain any disease it has
sampled. It is also used to find victims that have the diseases on which the kindred would want to feed.
Related Clans: Morbus

Celerity: This ability is what allows some kindred to move at supernatural speeds. The kindred moves as if everything around it is in slow motion. This ability is very taxing to use for any extended period of time.
Related Clans: Morbus, Toreador.

Dominate: The use of Dominate can plant an idea in somebody's head or even fully take them over. Other uses include tampering with or even stealing memories of a victim or condition them to react to commands without a thought. Like Animalism the kindred taking over another body is in them body and their original body fall into a torpor-like state. Commands that go against a victim's nature are harder to pull off as per usual.
Related Clans: Malkavians, Ventrue, Toreador.

Getsumei: Necromancy at its finest. A kindred can use this power to preserve bodies or have the dead perform simple tasks for him for a short time. Other uses include the use of dead skin to improve the toughness of the users own skin and create tiny servants from the corpses of dead men.
Related Clans: Burakumin

Majesty: Majesty is used to effect its targets emotions in a favourable way for the kindred using it. A kindred can use this ability to inspire devotion or fear in followers or even take control over a subject for a time. Controlling a person using this ability makes them believe that they want to do what you ask and any attempts at controlling a target a second time can be hard to impossible.
Related Clans: Toreador

Nightmare: A kindred using this ability will inspire blind fear or a feeling of dread in their enemies. More powerful practitioners can make their targets go mad or even outright kill them.
Related Clans: Non-Burakumin Nosferatu, Burakumin

Obfuscate: Obfuscate is used to make others believe that you aren't there or that you're supposed to be there. It can also be used to mask your predatory nature or to assume the identity of whoever your target wants to be there.
Related Clans: Non-Burakumin Nosferatu, Burakumin

Protean: Protean is the ability of a kindred to control his physical form. Using this ability one can assume the form of animals, grow claws, meld into minerals, or even turn into a cloud of mist. When assuming the form of a mineral a kindred is not subject to damage of any sort including from the sun but is stuck in that location until they change back.
Related Clans: Bruja, Gangrel

Resilience: Vampires are naturally tough but those who possess the resilience ability can be nearly impossible to kill. Resilience increases the amount of damage a kindred can take before they suffer a final death.
Related Clans: Bruja, Malkavians, Gangrel, Ventrue.

Vigor: Vigor increases a vampires strength to levels that mortals couldn't hope to achieve. It is a power that is rather long lasting and easy to use and as such it may seem that a vampire with this ability always has it up.
Related Clans: Non-Burakumin Nosferatu, Burakumin, Toreador, Bruja.

Terms to know:

Ancilla ↔ A Kindred “adolescent”, usually at least a century old.
Anarch ↔ A rebel among the Kindred, one who disdains elders and their highly structured society.
Antediluvian ↔ A vampire of the Third Generation, so called because she predates the Great Flood.
Barrens, the ↔ Areas of a city unfit for living, such as cemeteries, abandoned buildings, industrial wastelands and areas of urban blight.
Beast, The ↔ The personification of the vampire’s predatory nature, to which is attributed animal instincts and bloodlust.
Bloodline ↔ A group of vampires that is an offshoot of its parent clan, often displaying particular characteristics or even strange powers.
Blood Bond ↔ A mystical power over another individual (mortal, Kindred or ghoul) created by drinking a vampire’s blood three times.
Boon ↔ A favour owed between vampires.
Book of Nod,the ↔ Akin to a vampire bible.
Cainite ↔ Any vampire; an older term.
Caitiff ↔ A vampire without an identifiable clan or bloodline, usually of thin blood and very high generation; such vampires are scorned by others.
Camarilla, the ↔ A sect of vampires concerned primarily with maintaining the Traditions, particularly the Masquerade.
Cathayan ↔ One of the mysterious vampires of Asia; very little is known about these vampires, but many believe they are unrelated to Kindred.
Childe ↔ A vampire created through the Embrace; the progeny of her sire.
Clan ↔ A group of vampires who share common characteristics passed on by the Blood
Damned, The ↔ A collective name for vampires.
Diablerie ↔ The act of murdering another vampire by drinking both her blood and her spirit; considered the worst crime among vampires.
Disciplines ↔ The powers of a vampire, such as strength, speed or supernatural senses, which come with the Embrace.
Domain ↔ An area of a particular vampire’s influence; her “turf.”
Elder ↔ A vampire of at least three centuries or more.
Elysium ↔ A place where vampires may meet without threat of violence to conduct business or discuss art; often held in places of art or culture.
Embrace, the ↔ The act of turning a mortal into a vampire.
Final Death ↔ Destruction of a vampire.
Frenzy ↔ An emotional state where the Beast rises to the forefront, and the vampire reacts as an enraged animal would.
Generation ↔ The number of steps that a vampire is removed from Caine.
Gehenna ↔ The time when the Antediluvians will rise and devour their descendants before beginning a reign of darkness and terror; equated with the mortal Judgment Day.
Ghoul ↔ A mortal who has drunk vampire blood, but has not been Embraced. A virtual servant addicted to the vampires blood.
Haven ↔ A vampire’s home or where he sleeps during the day.
Inquisition ↔ A mortal organization based in the Catholic Church dedicated to hunting vampires and other supernatural creatures.
Lupine ↔ A werewolf; used by vampires.
Masquerade, the ↔ The collective effort made after the advent of the Inquisition to hide the Kindred from mortal notice.
Sherrif ↔ A vampire (male or female) who has established a claim of rulership over a city, and is able to support that claim
Progeny ↔ The collective offspring of a single vampire sire.
Regnant ↔ A vampire who holds a blood bond over another Kindred.
Retainers ↔ Humans who serve a vampire master (Similar to Ghouls)
Rites ↔ Special Sabbat rituals performed for religious or other reasons.
Sabbat, the ↔ A sect of vampires that believes the Masquerade to be useless and that vampires should revel in their darker natures. They are violent and often bestial, using horror and cruelty as their tools.
Sect[ ↔ General name for one of the major groups among the Kindred, such as the Camarilla or the Sabbat.
Sire ↔ The parent-creator of a vampire.
Thrall ↔ A vampire who is blood bound to another.
Vessel ↔ A source of blood (past or potential); usually a human.
Vitae ↔ Blood.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Applications

User Image

My Name Is; (name)

Better Known As; (Nicknames)

On the Surface I'm; (Age you were turned...vampires)

Time Will Tell You I'm; (Actual Age)

Keep It a Secret; (Race)

Sorry, I only Like; (Sexuality)

My Friends Say I'm; (Personality)

I Am Able To; (Powers/Abilities)

My Past, It's Complicated; (History...How did you get to this point?)

Sample; (How will you play your character?)

The Application: Please PM any applications to Rushien with the title "FAUST"
      [imgleft]http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i354/x311x/Image1-3.png[/imgleft]
      [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
      [color=postingcolor][b]My Name Is[/b] (name)

[b]Better Known As[/b] (Nicknames)

[b]On the Surface I'm[/b] (Age you were turned...vampires)

[b]Time Will Tell You I'm[/b] (Actual Age)

[b]Keep It a Secret[/b] (Race)

[b]Sorry, I only Like[/b] (Sexuality)

[b]My Friends Say I'm[/b] (Personality)

[b]I Am Able To[/b] (Powers/Abilities)

[b]My Past, It's Complicated[/b] (History...How did you get to this point?)

[b]Sample[/b] (How will you play your character?)[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Current Events:

None

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Locations

User Image

A condemned Church purchased by Maxwell Vermillion. Vermillion spends most of his time within its corridors. The sense of Irony amuses him. St. Augustine is the location new vampires to the region must come to declare themselves. It is also the location where the Sheriff handles punishments.

Beneath the church lies a plethora of chambers. The church a facade to what really goes on. Stepping through the confessional you will find a stairway which leads you beneath the church. Here you will find Vermillion's sleeping chambers. As well as council member Aiden's own Chamber.
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Chloe D'clares home is in the top suit of an old stone building. Her Suite ranges from three floors of luxurious comfort. Two guest rooms, one master bedroom, two bathrooms, a large kitchen and a sitting room. top balcony comes from her room, lower balcony from the sitting room/kitchen.

User Image

Adeline resides in an old-fashioned mansion that she purchased after declaring herself in Faust. The front of the house contains a sitting room where she greets and entertains guests. Towards the back a kitchen resides next to an office. Off the kitchen a parlour awaits where she does her most...gruesome work. Upstairs the master bedroom awaits. Down the hall four guest rooms are available.

User Image

Beneath this rundown house lies a basement devoid of light. Here in the underbelly of the decaying home lies Melborune's personal Haven from the world.

User Image

Leta's Home is an old stonework Victorian manor she had bought upon arriving in Faust. It sits in the edge of the wood. There are two levels, the attic, and the basement she had turning into an underground ball room. The manor is built with 5 large bedrooms, each with it's own bathroom accordingly. A small main foyer, Living quarters, dinning hall, library, and horse stables in the back.

User Image

It is a quaint and quiet place nestled out of the way. Sakki spends most of his time restoring it.

User Image
The former Anglican Church of Saint Peter.
It looks deserted and abandoned on the outside, the Von Goethe's make their lair in the underground chapel undercroft.

User Image
The quaint little home to which the vampire Lillith makes her home.

User Image

The old Arkham Asylum, lying at the very end of Arkham Street near the south end of the bay. Final home for most of the insane, it is also near empty, only housing 50 patients where it had capacity in it's heyday for over 400 patients and doubled as a hospital. Most of what remains lies in disrepair, besides the currently used portion.

///////***** UNDER CONSTRUCTION *****////////
User Image

A Popular nightclub known for its 'wild' nights. An Elysium which Vampires and humans have the opportunity to interact with one another. Whether to feed, entertain their servants, or just to dance, this nightclub has something for everyone. Anything goes in this club. It is the city of Faust's Main Elysium.

The club is run by vampires and their servants. Aside from the public dance floor and bar, there are VIP rooms on the upper level called [The Dungeon] used primarily for feeding.

Under this fine establishment, you will find Melborune's humble abode.

The City of Faust

User ImageUser Image

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash