Welcome to Gaia! ::

* Blood sprouts from where the slashes hit and he smirks. He grabs silver's hande before it 'clonks' his head and he picks him up. He begins spinning around and then he tosses silver into a near-by wall. Then he grips the handles of his katanas and rests them on his shoulders and waits for silver to make his next move. *
Shadow Master 666
* Blood sprouts from where the slashes hit and he smirks. He grabs silver's hande before it 'clonks' his head and he picks him up. He begins spinning around and then he tosses silver into a near-by wall. Then he grips the handles of his katanas and rests them on his shoulders and waits for silver to make his next move. *

*put arm back in socked*ahhhh stressed we will train later ok
sliver wolf
Shadow Master 666

" alright man, sounds cool. But I have other buissnes to attend to now, so ill cya later "
Shadow Master 666
sliver wolf
Shadow Master 666

" alright man, sounds cool. But I have other buissnes to attend to now, so ill cya later "

ok
walks in looks around "so this is ur place not to bad"
name :Max Wheeler
weapon :knife, and blade
race: Vampire

i would like to be an assains
um, sounds cool to me, but im not in charge around here
name Sakura
weapon Katar
race Demon

smile I wanna be an assassin!! ^__________________^;; *sweat >.> *
thank u both u are in the both of you
((your welcome.........have you notice that the guild are going to hell with all these mafia and army threads))
*fanish* all ninja wait i dont have any

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces