Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>.: Fable the Guild :.</center>

<center>
Table of Contents...

1st Post - Table of Contents, Introduction, Rules, Updates, and Announcements.

2nd Post - Application, Member List [ALL], and Chain of Command [GOOD].

3rd Post - 1st 'Plane' Layout, 2nd 'Plane' Layout

4th Post -

5th Post - Myths and Legends, Quests.

6th Post - Map of Albion

7th Post - Empty

8th Post - Chain of Professions [EVIL :: by Jouko], Memberlist [EVIL]

Welcome to the Heroes Guild...

This guild is based off of Fable, one of my favorite games, and I will try my hardest not to make the game associated with anything worse. You have the options of the real game, being good, neutral, or evil. All I ask is, regardless of your alignment, that we all unify when waged under a foreign invader. If we lose, even though you may see your enemy fall in combat, you no longer have a place to call home.

Be careful with your freedoms. Yet you are evil, you WILL be banned if you go around and kill random people. Be tasteful, and original, in your evilness, and I an others will decide if you are too reckless. This is a medieval guild, so that is all who we wage war with, no future, or even past guilds shall we fight with. I will constantly be adding things, changing them and taking suggestsions, and will hopefully come up with quests for various people to fulfill, for Gaian gold.

If this is successful, I wish to turn it into a GGN guild, clearcutting and defining even more, making it an easier experience. Any who feel free to donate, be my guest, I will have a 'Quest' thing up very soon of our status. I have a lot more to add, and feel free to suggest anything. PM me with ideas, and such. If I have anything to add, it will be added later.

Also, people may hire us, such as mercenaries. These 'Quests' or 'Jobs' will be taken priority over our quests. We do any job, enlisting one of our three branches of good, neutral, or evil to do the work. I will decide what branch gets the job, and the commanders of such will decide which member gets the job. PM me with the details, and we will talk.

Have fun, and enjoy your stay!

-Raulnor

Rules...

exclaim DON'T GODMOD, FLAME, OR BREAK ANY OF GAIA'S TOS! THIS INCLUDES NO CYBERING.

exclaim RESPECT EVERYONE IN THE GUILD, REGARDLESS OF CLOTHES, RP STYLE OR SKILL, OR STATUS.

exclaim DO NOT ATTACK A GUILD WITHOUT PERMISSION, THEY HAVE TO ASK US TO ATTACK, WE SHALL DO THE SAME. DO NOT ASK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

exclaim NO ADVERTISING IN HERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

exclaim OOC AND IC POSTS MUST BE CLEARLY DIFFERENT.

exclaim LITERATES ONLY!! IF I AM IN A GOOD MOOD, MAYBE SEMI-LITS!

question More to come? Lets hope not..

Updates...

2/1/2005 4:05 AM - Fable the Guild is created!

2/6/2005 - Temple of Skorm gathers followers, and a base is created for the evil side.

2/14/2005 - Well, Sin has all the tablets which Raulnor was searching for, locked away in a fiery death void of some sorts, which Raulnor still has a tracker on. Happy Valentines Day!!

Announcements...

2/1/2005 - Nothing. I will use this date to explain these. These have to do with member-induced events, and such as war announcements, such as that. Updates is for home base improvements.

2/6/05 - Please post where you are somewhere in your posts, work it in or at least put it somewhere. Don't worry if you forget, it really is quite a pain, but it will cut down on the confusion. Thank you Jouko for the map of Albion.

2/14/05 - Happy Valentines day everyone!! Also, I am chaning some format around, opening up two new sections. I figure one for allies and enemies, and the other I am not sure about. If you have any ideas, let me know.

And thats the bottom line, cause Quin Dunham said so..

<center>- Title -

Fable the Guild

- Aim of the Guild -

To RP, wage war, and have fun.

- Open to attack? -

Yes, please contact me with details, and I grant you the same privelige.

- Story -

None writen, whatever happens turns into our story.

- Description -

Within the first few posts.

- Defenses [If Applicable] -

A base full of heroes. Any others, listed within the first few posts.

- Rules -

First Post.

- Member list -

Second Post.

- Alignment -

Neutral (Undecided Actually)

- Army/Organization -

Both.
</center>
<center>
Application..

<center>Name::

Yes quite necessary I would say. What do you wish to be called?

How old is your character?

Race::

I will approve these, since it is too time consuming to make a list of unacceptable races.

Male or Female.

Alignment::

Good, Evil, Neutral.

Weapons::

What are your weapons of choice? Medieval.

Magic::

Magic! Keep it limited, you will be able to tack on more later.

Special Attacks::

Physical Moves, without Magic included. Same restrictions as above.

Personality/History::

Any length, no prefrence, make it good.

Description::

Physical Description.

Feel free to add anything else.</center>

Memberlist

Raulnor
Name:: Raulnor

Race:: Human

Alignment:: Good

Weapons:: Master Longsword

'Runology' - A symbol system, where what is written will happen when the events that trigger it are in effect. For example, I could enscribe the rune for explosion on a pebble, making the trigger impact, or some sort of force on it, writing all these variables in with one symbol. If I throw it, whatever it hits, it will explode.

Special Attacks:: None

A descendant of Maze, though he keeps his ancestry secret. He is very open, charismatic, and instills courage within those around him, just as a leader should. He tells eveiryone he is a descendant of a poor noble family, from North in the mountains of Albion. He mastered an old style of Runology, passed on before the days of Jack O' Blades.

Physical Description::

Raulnor stands at 5'10", messy short brown hair, naturally spiked in random places on top. He has a bold face, brown eyes, and has a rather skinny body. He wears a huge brown trench-coat, with huge folded-back sleeves at his wrists. He wears a pair of faded blue jump pants, and a white shirt. He carries his Master Longsword at his left hip, which is only use in combat. Since Runology is not an offensive magic.

Jouko Akujin
Name:: Assassin

Race:: Human (Evil)

Weapons:: Obsidian Katana, the blade's edge is carved with the new magic form Solirune, Ebony Bow, each arrow he buy or has the Solirune symbol of fire and ice upon each side.

Magic:: Solirunes, new magic system created to be a stab of death at Runology

Special Attacks:: See Magic

Personality/History:: Assassin, simple yet elusive name, it describes him perfectly. Assassin has been in numerous battle over the years of Hero training and being a Hero. Scars cover all his body. The most interesting would be the upside down cross over his left eye. As evil as evil can be he has taken down a whole village and still has a 3 million bounty on his head. Guards constantly hunt for him but being an assassin, none have yet to even touch him. He created a new system of magic called Solirune. It's purpose was to oppose the powers of Runology and ultimately in the end negate Runology completely.
User Image((This is of course with no scars))

R66Y
(This is RxP13 just for clarificaction)

Name:: Kiyila (Kah-eye-ee-ill-uhh)

Race:: Soojuhnian (basically humans that mature into adulthood over there life, and then die after about ten years of actually being an adult. Childhood 0-25, adolesences 26-45, youth 46-60, adult 61-70.)

Alignment:: Good

Chisel Blade, basically a normal blade, except with a flat tip at the end (like a screw-driver). He also wants to become proficient with the half-spear, as he apprieciates the defensive advantage.

Magic:: not trained

Special Attacks:: Not trained

Personality/History
Never really normal, he thinks in an unorthadox way, and tends to see things in a much different light. Other than that, he is still developing his true persona, and will continue to along with his skills.

Description
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vengeance
Name:: Vengeance

Race:: Human

Alignment:: Chaotic Good

Traditional sword, and bow and arrows.

Lightning Level 3

Fire ball Level 2

Inferno Level 2

Assassin Rush Level 1

Just mad sword dueling skills. Moderate skill in bow.

Vengeance is as his name implies. He isn't a very pleasant person to be around, but is a good ally to have in times of war. He's a very easy to anger person, and tends to begin slicing heads without warning.

He's a direct descendant of some heroes during the Great War of Albion, and as such, is born with warrior's blood. He was given his name as a permanent reminder of his duty in Albion.

After being born, Vengeance's mother died. His father, who was deathly ill, named the child Vengeance, and told the child to kill the man who had wronged his family before, and his father never had the chance to redeem his revenge.

Has a tattoo on the right side of his face, in a swirly, exotic design. Black hair. Wears a raggedy, torn up cloak, with the sleeves cut off.

Starlight_the_Wanderer

Name: Fabian

Race: Human

Alignment: Evil

Weapons: Aeon Sword. (The Aeon Sword is an attempt by the greatest smiths and mages of the era to recreate the awesome power of the Sword of Aeons. The attempt failed, however, killing many and leaving the shrine it was being constructed at in ruins. This is not to say, however, that they were completely unsuccessful in their attempt. The Aeon Sword stands as testament to this. While not possessing nearly the power of the Sword of Aeons, the Aeon Sword is powerful in its own right and nearly as evil. It has myriad abilites ranging from a so-far unbreakable blade to the ability to drain magic from Focus Sites. It has many other abilities, of course, but these will be discussed later.)

Tainted Master Longbow (A Master Longbow with a distinct aura of evil about it.)

Magic: Despite his impressive weapons, Fabian is mainly a Spellwarrior, and thus possesses powerful magic to accompany his already impressive weapons. It has been said of him that he rivals the infamous Maze in skill and power, having set new highs to many of the Guild?s records in Will contests. It is rare he demonstrates the full extent of his powers, though, and more rare yet that the witness survives the encounter.

Special Attacks/Talents: Fabian is able, when he has eye contact with a target, to completely subjugate their will. Only those with powerful minds and/or defenses against this can resist this talent. / Fabian has somehow improved his Guild Seal to teleport him wherever he wants to go, no longer limited to the Transport Sites.

Personality/History: Not even Fabian knows where he was born, or who his parents are. Dropped off at an orphanage as an infant, he was transferred to the Heroes Guild for training as a small child. Eager to prove himself worthy, Fabian trained diligently in every task set before him, many times going without sleep for days at a time to master a particular skill. When he graduated from the Guild at the age of sixteen, going into the world as a full-fledged hero, Fabian gained fame quickly, killing bandits and helping those in need. Then, three years after his graduation, having set out upon a quest to rid Oakvale of raiders that had recently appeared in the area, he disappeared completely and utterly.

Five years later he reappeared, but few even recognized him for the change that had been wrought upon him. Gone was the fair hair, and bright blue eyes from before, replaced by a much darker visage. His returned was marked by him striding into the Heroes Guild like he had not been missing for the past five years, walking swiftly up the steps and closing himself into the library for hours. He emerged just as abruptly, leaving the Guild and disappearing once more. A few months later the corpse of an important official in Bowerstone was found, tortured to death by magic. Guild Spellfinders linked the lingering trace of magic to Fabian, much to the shock and dismay of others who had still held lingering hope that he would return to being a great hero to be admired.

Since this time, Fabian has appeared, seemingly at random, but never for long, always disappearing again into the darkness. He holds some connection to the Temple of Skorm, but does not make that place his base of operations. It is known that he controls, to some extent, multiple bands of bandits.

When met, he appears cold to most, having an almost twisted sense of humor about things. He is often bitter about something, and has a sarcastic attitude. Though this is often a moot-point, as he rarely talks with those he is not commanding. Whomever speaks with him runs the risk of being manipulated by his power.

Description: Fabian stands at 6'4" and once-blonde long hair falls to his shoulders, now black as the deepest obsidian. This contrasts sharply with his pale, almost sallow skin, making him appear half-dead to those who see him. His eyes remain blue, but are now a dark azure that can hold another entranced. Despite his appearance, Fabian maintains a fit physique, not bulky, but just the right balance (in his opinion) of strength and speed. Despite the fact that he uses Will extensively, he is in some way kept relatively youthful looking by an unknown power. He wears custom-tailored Dark Will User robes, black with gold embroidery along the seams and making intricate, rune-like patterns across the entire length of the garments. His gloves and boots follow the same design, also interwoven with gold threading. Softly glowing tattoos run, twisting and warping, along the length of his body, stopping short of his neck to leave his clean-shaven face unblemished. When angry, a soft blue glow surrounds him, flowing serenely about his person.

Imdamaster
Name:: Zak (not my fable name)

Race:: Human, for now

Alignment:: Neutral (leaning towards evil)

Weapon:: An obsidian greataxe and an Ebony Longbow

Magic:: Enflame, lvl 3
Lightning, lvl 3

Special Attacks:: Battle Charge, lvl 3

Personality/History:: Rude, violent, idiotic, a drunk, yet very romantic at times, though usually gets the nice presents from traders he kills. Handsome though mostly evil, an absolutely excellent archer, fair with his axe, is well known for his evil and good deeds, and is also very good with magic

Description:: a scar along his neck, another on across his nose, thieve's clothes, a faint red aura glowing around him, red eyes, fair-skinned, hair that comes down over his face in two bangs

Registry_Error.php
Name::
Amroth

Unknown

Human...ish.

Male

Evil

Amroth's semi-corporeal form can shape itself into anything it's master so desires.

Being little more than a soul, Amroth's entire body has been converted into a darker, Skorm-influenced form of Will energy. Essentially, he uses his body to shape Will attacks. All he has to do is see or be attacked by a spell, and he can incorporate it into him. As of yet, he is powerless.

Read the last two categories. Those are pretty special.

Amroth is a personal weapon of Skorm, granted to Fabian as a reward for his legacy of evil. Long ago, Amroth was a powerful Will-User. He spared nothing or no-one in his quest for more power, slaying villages to offer their souls.

But eventually, the power got the best of him. His Will-Energy literally destroyed him from the inside out, his mortal body unable to withstand the power he had attained. Cast away by Avo, Amroth was forced to seek his comfort in Skorm. The Dark God shaped his power to His evil will, creating a personal weapon.

Devoid of personality, Amroth is simply a weapon, designed to obey his master's will at all costs, and to be utterly obedient.

Vaugely human shaped, Amroth appears as a shattered, shifting cloud of blackness. In his dormant state, it takes the appearance of Fabian's shadow, hiding it's darkness within the natural shadow the man casts.

Nekky
[( Well, I'm not good at filling out these form-things, but here I go.

Anne

Human

Female

Neutral, but leaning more towards good.

Obsidian Cleaver and Yew Longbow

Assassin Rush, Lightning level, and Heal, all level one, and Force Push level 3

None

History::
Anne's biological family originated far away, in an unknown country. However, Anne was orphaned at a young age. Her father died protecting her mother while she was pregnant. Anne's mother barely escaped the assassins' grasp. She ran with all her might to the next town, which happened to be a port. From there, she quickly made a departure towards Albion, where she figured she would be safe from the assassins that had killed her husband. For a few months, enough to birth Anne, the mother was safe in Oakvale. However, the assassins unknown to Anne quickly learned their location. The mother was worried for the saftey of her daugher, so she left Anne in the keeping of her new neighbor, and close friend. Not two days later, Anne's biological mother was found and killed. Assuming the infant would die without her mother anyway, the group passed out of Nice, never to be seen there again.

Anne's new "mother," however, didn't last more than a few years. When Anne was a child of 5, the woman got married, and had her first biological child when Anne was 7. The couple spent all their time wooing their new child, and forgot all about Anne. After about six months of being completely ignored, and of being barely fed, she fled that home to live as a traveler.

While on the road, she met a very old, kind man. This man taught her many skills that would prove helpful for the rest of her life. He taught her what wild grasses and berries were good, and which were poisonous. She had spent three years learning basic survival skills when he decided that it was time to teach her to defend herself. Armed with a simple, yet sturdy stick, he taught her where to strike for the most effect. He also gave her a crude bow, and taught her to use it with moderate skill. To her sorrow, the poor old man died before she was 13, and she was on her own again.

That's when she stumbled upon the Guild of Heroes. At first, she thought she could probably spend a night or two there, before heading off again. However, the guild master at the time found intrest in the young girl, and her already obtained fighting skills. He decided to continue where the old man left off, and supplied her with real, sturdy weapons; her obsidian cleaver, and her yew longbow were her eventual birthday presents from him. He realized while she was quite young that she held great promise as a hero. She's since been staying at the guild, and has never been able to fully tear herself away from her home. Thus brings us to the present.

Personality::
Due to her lackage of a secure home throughout her childhood, Anne is generally insecure. She's shy, and generally keeps to herself, unless directly approached. However, she's a bit more warm towards people she's gotten to know after a while.

Anne had for much of her life long, black hair. However, in recent years, to make combat less awkward, has chopped it all off. She somewhat resembles a boy in her haircut, and the scars she's accumulated on her arms and face from playing too rough with her agemates as a kid. Her general appearance is scrappy, and she blatantly refuses to dress up for many occasions. However, if she were to dress up a little, and grow out her hair a bit, she'd be considered quite attractive. She resents being thought of as a mere pretty face, though, so it would take a lot to convince her to do so. Her skin isn't quite fair, but isn't quite tan; it's in-between, almost.

Razbo
Aarnard Lathos

Human

Male

Neutral good

A hammer made of a tough but light alloy. It has a long shaft, and the entire weapon is almost as tall as Aarnard, reaching from the floor to is chin. The shaft of the weapon is made from smooth, polished oak. The head of the weapon is about one and a half times the size of an adult man?s head, and is capable of dealing fatal blows. Opposite, there is a spike, sticking out straight. In battle it is a versatile weapon, but can be unwieldy close up to an opponent.

Level 3 heal
Level 2 Force Push.

Aarnard has no special attacks.

Aarnard?s parents were farmers, living on a lonely farm. They had always wanted to move to a town, especially when his mother became pregnant, but they couldn?t afford it, as they barely scraped a living from selling their vegetables at a distant market.

When Aarnard was born, his parents were delighted at having a strong healthy boy, as they quickly realised that he could help them on their farm. So, as soon as he was old enough, Aarnard began to help his parents out at the farm, planting crops and helping to plough.
Aarnard lived a hard, but content life. As he and his parents grew older, he began to take over more and more of the farm work. Eventually the farm made more and more money. However, instead of moving to the town like they had originally planned, Aarnard?s parents decided to stay where they were, using some of the money to improve the farmhouse and their standard of living. This proved to be their downfall.

A group of bandits, starved by their reluctance to attack well guarded towns, were in the area. They soon overheard travellers talking about the grand farmhouse, an envious whispers of hidden treasures hidden in its cellars. Believing this was just what they were looking for, the bandits attacked late one night.

Aarnard?s parents died slowly, denying the very existence of the treasure even as the bandits tortured them to death. Had they found Aarnard, who hid underneath his bed, then they certainly would have killed him as well. As it was, the disappointed bandits set the farm alight and left, fleeing back into the shadows of the night.

Aarnard would surely have died that night, if it wasn?t for a bizarre twist of fate. A wandering hero saw the burning farmhouse, and rushed in to see if there was anyone still alive. As he burst through the front door, he was greeted by a horrifying scene. Blood covered the walls and floor, obviously coming from the two mutilated corpses at one side of the room.

Quickly, the brave hero searched the house, eventually finding Aarnard laying as still as a statue in the middle of his room?s floor. By this time, the hero had spent a while in the burning house, and had breathed in a lot of the smoke. He used the last of his strength to throw Aarnard out of the building before it collapsed, trapping the hero and Aarnard?s parents in a fiery tomb.

When Aarnard regained consciousness, there was nothing for him to do apart from take whatever he could and start travelling. Somehow, he unintentionally made his way to the Guild of Heroes, and he began his training as a hero so he could prevent what happened to him happening to other people.

Aarnard trained long and hard, throwing everything he had at hero training. His already muscular body was honed further by the training, and he was quickly able to beat most of the other students at physical activities.

Aarnard was liked by some of the students, although some were jealous of his natural prowess. Some students tormented him, calling him ?Farm Boy?. Aarnard tried to keep to himself, only talking when necessary and never talking about his past, so none of the other students knew what he had gone through.

Aarnard graduated within a few years, and he began to make his way in the world. As a rule, he never accepted evil quests, as he strived to make the world a better place by doing quests for good, regardless of the risk and rewards.

Aarnard today is still quiet and reserved. He is quick to act if someone is endanger, but usual prefers to think the situation through. The shock and horror of his experiences have never quite left him, and it sometimes returns to haunt him in his dreams. His quest for good against darkness takes him far and wide, battling many strange and unusual foes, and find many ancient artefacts.

Aarnard is about 6'3". He is not largely built, but he possesses a wiry strength that enables him to wield his hammer with apparent ease. He wears his brown hair in the normal fashion. As can be expected from a wandering hero, it is not well kept, and it sticks up in places. Aarnard?s face is gaunt, and tanned well from wandering the land. There are deep lines of worry and grief around his eyes, making him seem older than he is. He also has a small beard, a triangle of hair around his mouth and chin.

Aust_Nailo
Name:: Ky Feld. (Or Simply Ky
Race::Half-Elven

Alignment::Neutral (Chaotic Good, Rebel) Helps the public but is somewhat on the rebellious side when it comes to rules. Still follows laws of town and whatnot when he has to
Weapons:: Master Katana, Master Longbow, Ebony Longbow
Magic:: Multishot: Leval 3, Heal: leval 2, Slow time: leval 2 (charecter working to get Assasins rush)

Special Attacks:: Snipe (Think of the zoom in feature but Extremly accurate)

Personality/History::Is the Youngest son of A well know hero and Archer called Ranger. Had 2 older brothers who became Will Users. All three went to the guild but at diffrent times as to not incure Rivalries between the brothers. Graduated with Flying colors in Archery and Skill and beganto pick up quest almost instantly. Trys to be good but from time to time does an evil deed or two (Take items from homes or books) Father retired after he was gravly wounded in combat. Ky Now spends time helping as many people as he can but trying to balance out hoping not to be too evil or too good.

Description: Tall boy of about 6 feet, with Green eyes and Dirty brown hair that he recived from his father. Wears Studded Armor so he would not be weighed down. Regardless of where he is he always has a Quiver on his back and one of his bows in hand. Wears Archer brancers (Gloves) To Steady aim and so his fingers don't get sore. Well worn boots show the many miles he's traveld. Also has a green cloak with a hood in case of rain)

Starlight_the_Wanderer
Name: Katt Seyasi

Race: Human

Alignment: Good

Weapons: Seyasi Katana (A sleek, elegant weapon, the Seyasi Katana has been passed down through multiple generations in Katt?s family, every one of her ancestors as far back as four hundred years having been a hero. A shiny silver blade, extremely sharp, is set on a slim, functional, hilt of a bluish metal mixed with gold. Along the blade run softly glowing symbols, carved there to enhance the sword?s performance. One of the katana?s unique attributes is that it cannot be wielded by anyone not of Seyasi blood, to prevent the sword falling into the hands of bandits. Another interesting quality of the sword is that all members of the Seyasi family who have wielded it have died in battle, never dying of old age. This is more a myth surrounding it than a real attribute, however.)

Seyasi Longbow (Created as a counterpart to the sword by later generations who found themselves more able archers than swordsmen, the Seyasi Longbow is made out of sturdy oak wood, inlaid with multiple enchantments and augmentations. These are Fire, Silver, and a rare Health Augmentation. Like the katana, it cannot be wielded by any but a Seyasi. The Seyasi Family Crest is inlaid upon it.)

Magic: Katt has never particularly excelled at Will, a fact that irks her only slightly, as few in her family have ever been strong in the area of Will. She has Level 1 Lightning, and Heal Life.

Special Attacks/Talents: By focusing her miniscule amount of Will energy into the Seyasi Katana or Bow, Katt is able to charge either weapon with a sort of ?Will Aura?, granting them additional power to blow through tough armor and hide. This is tiring for her, however, and must be used sparingly.

Personality/History: Born into the Seyasi family, a longstanding line of heroes, Katt was pampered until she was seven years of age, then sent to the Heroes Guild for training. There she trained diligently, like her father, and her grandmother before that, and her great grandfather before then, and on and on for any number of generations. When she was sixteen years of age, she received word of her father falling in combat against a horde of bandits that had threatened to attack Knothole Glade. His equipment was placed in the family vault, and his sword and bow given to Katt. Continuing with her training, she graduated as a full-fledged hero at the age of twenty and set out into the world to continue her family's, and father?s, noble work of ridding Albion of evil. Two years later, she has gained some small amount of renown, working out of Northfort for the most part.

A month ago she stumbled across a caravan of traders and families who had just been slaughtered by bandits, and, engaging what remained of their number, finally killed all but the leader. Defeating him in battle, she had been about to plunge the sword into his heart when she had been knocked senseless by a devastating blast of Will Lightning. Through bleary eyes, she witnessed a man in dark robes helping the bandit up, asking him questions about the bodies, then sending him on his way. Approaching Katt, he had told her not to interfere again before departing with a flash of light. Some questioning at the Guild led her to discover the only one who wore gold-embroidered dark robes was the former hero Fabian. Since discovering this fact, she has been actively pursuing any and all information about him, furious at him for not allowing her to avenge those slaughtered, and overwhelmingly curious as to what the mysterious spellmage is doing.

Her personality is outgoing, light-humored and often very forward. She is quick to anger and is likely too curious for her own good. Bound by both family tradition and by a high sense of morals, Katt is anchored firmly at the light end of the spectrum. She has never understood why those who are evil do what they do, seemingly oblivious to the suffering they cause by their actions.

Description: Standing at 5?9?, Katt is relatively tall with a lean figure more suited to quick attacks than brute force. Dirty-blonde hair, unbound, falls to the back of her shoulders, but is usually bound in a ponytail to be kept out of the way during battle. She has fair, un-tanned skin, enjoying the sunlight but rarely staying out in it for more than a few hours each day. Light green eyes stare out of a face unblemished by anything more than a small scar just above her left eyebrow, a thin white line that runs only an inch up her forehead at an angle. In battle, Katt usually dresses in a Bright Platemail Chest Piece tailored to fit her body, along with exquisite gloves that are both fashionable and provide ample grip for a weapon. Preferring to be quick on her feet, she wears only Bright Leather Leggings as opposed to heavier armor, finishing with boots of the same material. When not in battle or adventuring, Katt wears a dress, as she believes any lady of noble heritage like herself should do. (Unless, of course, she is training...in which case she wears a spare apprentice?s outfit.)

MoonlightSun
Name: Miranda

Alignement: Neutral

Magic: Force push, Time stop, Lightning

Physical abillities: Not as strong as other characters but she has speed to even up the playing field! She is adept at swordsmanship, and has a keen aim with a crossbow!

Weapons: A silver rapier with a lightning augmentation and a crossbow with a fire augmentation!

Personality/History: Miranda just recently graduated from the Heroe's guild where she was given highest honors! Her first quests revolved around liberating a hobbe invested village! Miranda is very charming honest, and nice. But, she also had her bad-side she would do anything to be recognized, and often does mischievious things to get ahead!

Appearence: Miranda looks like my avi, except she is dressed in tight black clothing and she wears a pimpin hat (It's not actually called that in midievil times though)

Chain of Professions...GOOD

<center>-Guildmaster-
Raulnor
-Commander-
Eekan ((Vengeance))
-Head of Architecture-*

-Head of Weapons Development-*

-General of War-

-Head of Security-*

-Tactician-

-Head of Medical Team-*

-Head Trainer-*

-Bartender-

-Spies-**

-Heroes-+

-Legends-+

*These include sub-members as well. As head of something, you choose your crew.

**Unlisted.. Duh. PM me if interested.

+ - Include most of the members.
</center>
First Plane...

The original building is considered the first plane. It's been refurbished with a new type of magic system, 'Runology'. By ensribing these magic-infested symbols, certain affects happen on how they were drawn. Runes scatter the walls, the ceilings, strengthening the foundation from all the years the Heroes guild has stood defiantly against the evils of Albion. With a new leader, comes a new design. The quest card table has been transformed into a fountain, blessed by a numerous amount of gods, according to the people who live in this building. Two brown oak desks line the eastern and western walls, the one on the east is the quest card table, more organized and easier accessible, and the one of the right is for new members and other such events.

The guild has been cleaned up, from the attack of Jack O' Blades a many tales ago. The Chamber of Fate is open to everyone, that one area still closed off by rocks on the opposite end of the entryway. A glorious statue rests within the center, for all to sit down and admire. It depicts the troubles of this guild, with Guildmaster and Maze standing back to back, Maze drawn with a blackish Haze, and Guildmaster depicted ever so brilliantly white. Below each respective size, their temple is engraved in marble below them, the Temple of Avo below Guildmaster, and the Temple of Skorm below Maze.

The library, with the heavy new flow of books, has been moved to take up the entire second floor. Raulnor believed that a more 'private' set of rooms the members should be privileged to, and had another building for the dorms, built across the courtyard, in the mountains near the back. The books of the library are the same of old, telling of new tales and myths, and also any hints of battle and warfare a ponderous Hero may wonder.

The two stairs still spiral upwards into the library, and in the middle the path leads into the bar room. A shiny wooden desk boasts the north end of the wall, blocking the rampage of the bear kegs and such stacked behind the bartender, who watches you with an eerie eye and a bashful face. Tables lie scattered, broken up from the long table that used to be there. The two stairsways still enter outside next to it.

Maze's old room has been turned into the Infirmirary room. The bottom circle has been extended, focussing the pole that holds up Maze's old room to the side of the circle, instead of in the middle. The upstairs room is where the head usually stays, and where all the extra medicine lies. The bottom floor is scattered with beds, nurses ready to help, medicine cabinets filled with miracle medicine, and a happy feeling.

The Dorms, which rest in the mountains or hills, whatever you choose to call them, is engraved in the side, across the small pool of water. However, the square foundation revealed to the eyes of an outsider, is foolishly deceived on the inside. Circles, about 3 levels, are gathered, and at every 90 degrees there is a room, and sparkling silver stairs in the middle leaving up. This makes up a total of 12 rooms, and leaves room for the addition of more rooms, and the addition of one more circle. Each room has a bed, a closter of sorts, a bathroom with shower and sink, and all rooms have a view. The 4 rooms have had their angles twisted.. two wings sit as far as possible on the southern side to look out upon the courtyard of the guild, and the two northern look out past the mountains, gazing upon wide upon plains. They are arranged such as the NE, SE, SW, and NW are on a compass rose.

2nd Plane...

The Second Plane refers to a magical city that floats around the Heroes Guild, that goes by the name of 'Fable', the most popular book of the time that tells the story of the greatest Hero known. Anyways, no one knows why this city floats around just the Heroes Guild, though many have speculated with rather smart guesses. The only way to get to this city is known by the Guildmaster, and such power is hidden up there that only absolute trust reveal its secret. The teleporter resides in the fountain, only at certain times, and a whole list of special circumstances must be made, limiting its discovery all the more.

The beam of light that directs you to the city lands you in the middle, amidst three overlapping circles, red, blue, and green. Four circular towers, at the N, S, E, and W sides of the town stand tall, and that is where the power is held. Whenever four powerful entities gather, and focus there power at once, a beam of energy can be flung anywhere on Albion. Restrictions limit such an abomnitable act to be carried out, but the risk ways heavy on the good shoulder's of Albion.

Not much is known on how the town is set up, if there is even a town. Only the Guildmaster knows, and in no time soon will he be revealing any secrets...
Myths and Legends of Albion..

Sword of Aeons - Yes, whatever happened to this blade? A source of pure evil, the whole source of Jack O' Blades evil. Where did it go? Some speculate that the Sword of Aeons is hidden within the city of Fable, and that is how the city floats. That also proves why it focusses on the Heroes Guild, since the Sword of Aeons originated from the Chamber of Fate. Could it be trying to return, but can't?

The Sword has been found, truth was certain that it lied in the Floating City that Raulnor created. Jouko grabbed it quickly, and has become the entire target of Albion, and also a gatherer of evil followers. Can anyone stop him, and return or wield the blade themselves?

Jack of Blade's Mask - Somewhere this Mask still exists, an artifact hidden behind by the hero who changed it all, the hero inadvertently named "Fable" for all of the legendary accomplishments. The rumors about this mask are far and few between, but the one that stands out the most is that this Mask gives you immunity to pain, increases sight and hearing, but drives you mad. Rumor also has it that Jack is eventually reborn within you, his power added to yours, creating a curse. Another rumor is that a black clothed native tribe guards it, using such advanced weaponry that no one stands in their way.

Twinblades Swords - Though died, his two blades were scattered by depressed thieves. They wait for a Hero to reclaim the two blades, since apart they are nothing, and together they are everything. Increased strength, leadership abilities, and a constant speed. Whoever controls both of these blades controls all bandits, able to mindbend them into doing their will. However, the thieves who hid them killed themselves, their last remark being no one will be as good as Twinblade.

Quests....

Temple of Avo - The Temple of Avo has hired the Heroes Guild to defeat the Temple of Skorm, their rival in religious worship. By any means necessary, this must be completed. [A QUEST FOR GOOD]

Temple of Skorm - The Temple of Skorm welcomes evil people, who are willing to kill anybody associated with The Temple of Avo. No direct order, but a promising offer for whoever kills the leader of the Heroes Guild has been spoken of. [A QUEST FOR EVIL]

Search for the Champion's armor - All Archaeologists killed, but the armor still not found.

Stop the Archaeologists! -Complete By Raulnors attack, killing them.

Balverine attacks! - Strange things have been going on at the newly formed town near Barrow Fields. Balverines have been attacking. Since Balverines in that area have been wiped out long, long ago, many of the people in Barrow Fields town are very confused. A hero must come and find the cause of the sudden reapperance of Balverines, and kill them once and for all!

The entire town will reward the one who completes this quest. ((A QUEST FOR GOOD.))

Claim Barrow Fields for Skorm - The Chapel of Skorm, a place of pure evil, is actually behind the brutal slaughter of the populace of Barrow Fields. Due to many sacrifices, Skorm has managed to take the blood of the sacrificed and turn them into Balverines. The Chapel of Skorm needs Barrow Fields to expand its power.

If Barrow Fields town is taken, Skorm would be most pleased. Skorm's minions will reward the one who leads the Balverines into battle and destroys Barrow Fields town. ((A QUEST FOR EVIL.))

Deadly Disease - In the Darkwood Camp, many have fallen ill. Doctors are baffled. It's believed that the strange Altar to Skorm erected recently nearby is responsible for the illness. Attack the Altar and destroy it, or interrogate the suspicous man who made it, and stays there all the time, praying.

((A QUEST FOR GOOD OR EVIL, DEPENDING ON WHETHER YOU DESTROY THE ALTAR OR TALK WITH THE SKORM FOLLOWER.))

Sword of Aeons:: Recovery - Sin has grabbed the Sword of Aeons, in a partly mutated form from the tower attack by Raulnor. Everyone is requested to band together and kill him, and the sword wielder will be decided after that. Come on, come all!

Gold Quests...

Tablet Recovery - By issue of Raulnor, any recovery of the tablets from Sin ((Without Godmodding, from BOTH sides)) I will give 500 Gaian Gold to. Good luck!
A Map of Albion...

User Image
((I am Open, albeit under construction. Feel free to post your profiles here, I will approve them. Please read over the rules and such, since I will not ask them here, to prove that you have read them.))
<center>~+Description of Skorm Temple shall be here...+~</center>
Imdamaster
((This is based on the game right? If it is, you should make an evil section, cuz my character is completely evil, as in horns, blue skin, red aura around him, sword of aeons, all that jazz, plus I sacrficed lady grey in the temple of skorm))

((One person cannot have the Sword of Aeons, I will update the Myths section about it so you can understand. I know all of this did what you did, to be evil, but there is only one blade, and not one human [at least for now] that could wield it. I am making a evil section, im gonna make the Temple of Skorm the evil base. Make sure you read my intro paragraph though.))
((Say, if we join, could we use characters we've created from the actual game of Fable? =O ))

((Also, I think this idea is frikkin' fantastic. And would you allow current day technology? Seeing as maybe Albion advanced in technology or something?))
((Ok Updated that myth section on it. I figure Fable had so much myth, it was incredible. Your going to have to think on a much broader scale, since you are interacting with real people, like a MMO, not just yourself. I may have to go suddenly, I will stay till I am kicked off.))
Eekan
((Say, if we join, could we use characters we've created from the actual game of Fable? =O ))

((Also, I think this idea is frikkin' fantastic. And would you allow current day technology? Seeing as maybe Albion advanced in technology or something?))

((Actually, modern technology was the original intent. However, thinking it over, and talking to some fans, I thought that it wouldn't be the same without the medieval lure. We will see how it goes though. Sure, use the characters from Fable, just remember, not TOO god moddy, since who hasn't beaten that game. blaugh ))
Name: Assassin (using my Fable name)

:Age: 30

:Race: Human (Evil)

:Gender: Male

:Weapons: Obsidian Katana, Ebony Bow

:Magic: Fireball, Lightning lvl 2

:Special Attacks: Assassin Rush lvl 2

razz ersonality/History: Assassin, simple yet elusive name, it describes him perfectly. Assassin has been in numerous battle over the years of Hero training and being a Hero. Scars cover all his body. The most interesting would be the upside down cross over his left eye. As evil as evil can be he has taken down a whole village and still has a 3 million bounty on his head. Guards constantly hunt for him but being an assassin, none have yet to even touch him.

biggrin escription:
Jouko Akujin
Name: Assassin (using my Fable name)

:Age: 50

:Race: Human (Evil)

:Gender: Male

:Weapons: Obsidian Katana, Ebony Bow

:Magic: Fireball, Lightning lvl 2

:Special Attacks: Assassin Rush lvl 2

razz ersonality/History: Assassin, simple yet elusive name, it describes him perfectly. Assassin has been in numerous battle over the years of Hero training and being a Hero. Scars cover all his body. The most interesting would be the upside down cross over his left eye. As evil as evil can be he has taken down a whole village and still has a 3 million bounty on his head. Guards constantly hunt for him but being an assassin, none have yet to even touch him.

biggrin escription:

((Everything is good.. except you want to be 50 years old? That seems a bit old... this doesn't have to be EXACTLY like your character from Fable.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff