Welcome to Gaia! ::

stressed anyone who is evil this is the place for you I and who evr wants to join me will be trying yo take over the gaian network mwha ha ha stressed stressed sweatdrop xp xp xp xp eek eek 3nodding stressed stressed xd xd xd
I'm not Retarded
come one i dont mean that literally xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd

HA!
((don't take this te wrong way but..you need to add a little more detail to this guild..it is kind of bland..mabey a good storyline, ranks, rules[which every guild needs stare ]))
((Grims right but still Good Luck i guess!))
I agree with Grim Add more details and other various things make it a guild you want to join Add pics stories ranks rules scenarios stuff that will get peoples attention
At least you tried. Nice idea though.
ok i was just in a board meeting with myself and have come up with this:

1.First of all the evil guild is a mob which goes around killing and torturing anyone we don't like.

2.there are no rules except you have to have my permission to join and you must always be evil

3.ther is a room with a bed in at the back feel free to use it whenever.
(condoms should not be used)

4. kill all people who are not evil

5. raise newbiees to be as evil as possible

6. Get slaves to do your dirty work so you don't get blood on your clothes
(Just watch)

7. ignore my second post

8. i'm not retarded
come on people death is everything
((Phew im bored! hey its lookin a little bit better i know how hard it was to make my 1st guild and i still have oit sure its a bit crap for now i need to edit it a bit but ive only ever made 1 that one! if you have anougher time to put in and ambision nothing can stop you heres a hint try looking at a high Guild to get an idea it will help!))
You got any idea just post them i need all the help i can get
i dont know what this is about coz am kinda new here
* walks in looking around and sees a fit woman looking at him*Ok you can join if youve read the rules you know alot already bacicly this is where you RP
well looks like am dead coz i wouldnt say that am evil
...... stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas