5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
arrow Cale Partharon
I.A.S. Tezla
Jumpgate Site, ????????

It was a quick negotiation, and now something of a three ship alliance. The black ops couldn't really argue against the current situation. It only took a few bullets from the guards stationed outside the ship to deal with them after they threatened to take command. It seemed the Tezla's experience with black ops wouldn't end there as they arrived to the jumpgate to find only three vessels. Black ops vessels. Next they knew, missiles were being fired on them.

"Intercept! Deploy chaff and flare missiles as well!" It wasn't much use as the barrage moved closer. "Launch fighter craft! Concentrate on the closest missiles!" It wouldn't be easy for the pilots, but they needed as many guns firing as they could get. "Forgive me for pointing out the obvious, but we should probably deal with each of these separately or converge onto one yes?" He went ahead and set an open channel to both the Vanguard and the Yorktown

((OOC: Hopefully I won't have to change any of this, getting back into the groove..))

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image arrow Major Cassandra L. Khan
VNS Blackjack, Bridge
Nonua System
OOC: Brownie points for those who recognize this scene xD

Hours passed by as she waited for the response coming from the scout teams, a few more Terran grunt were discovered on the station, hidding in hard access points, a few surrendered without resistance, others put up a fight, this one case was the later.

For the last 5 hours the Terran had put up a fight, this was the last part of the station to be scouted, meaning this was the last group of free terrans, killing several Vangar squad who tried to break in, they where bunkered on a one access room, no vents inside, 8 terrans holding a single vangar female soldier as hostage, Cassandra had to attend this one personally.

The young major arrived at the location, gunshots from the terran came often, normally answered by the Vangar pulse rounds, there was already wounded and more dead soldiers than the last report she got stated, she was visibly getting tired of this "Ma'am" Johana saluted as Cassandra approached "I presume the last report changed" she replied "Yes ma'am, they have one of us as prisoner a Lt. Callahan, good girl, recently graduated from Officer school, first deployment, single mother" Cassandra sighed, why it always had to be a rookie "What else?"
"Well ma'am... they have a single missiler warhead with them, with enough payload on explosives to blow a chunk of the station"

And now this, the situation escalated, the terran had pulled too much this time, without losing more time, Cassandra headed towards the door, split open by now as shots came by "Sarge" she said calling one of the soldiers taking cover beside the door "Ma'am!" he replied "Any demmands?" the sergeant nodded "They request a transport of their own to leave the station, or else they will kill the hostage and detonate the warhead, they called someone to negotiate"

"Alright then, step aside" the sergeant moved away Cassandra lean her back on the wall taking a quick peek while at the same time pulling her handgun out "4 to the left 5 to the right" she said and then all of a sudden sidesteps and takes a shot, killing one of them with a clean headshot "3 to the left 5 to the right, who is in command?"

Almost as if they have heard a bulky man raised, holding a gun in one hand and the hostage on the other "Send someone to negotiate!" the man yelled, trying to instill fear on the Vangars, a feat very few could hope to achieve, this wasn't the case

"That's the leader" she looked to the sergeant "We will send someone to negotiate!" she yelled back and as soon stepped in with confidence, advancing without stopping, fearless and with the same fearlessness she raised her Burst pistol and fired another clean headshot at the Terran, probably a Sgt., following the movement she dropped her handgun and produced two SMGs aiming to the sides "Negotiations are over, surrender!" he voice was calm, yet powerful, her movements swift and her presence instilled fear on the enemy, who decided to surrender.

The vangar troopers entered and subjugated the survivors, Cassandra walked towards the hostage who was new breathing heavily, she didn't mention it to Johana, but Callahan was one of her students, placing her hand on Callahan shoulder, her eyes posed on her "Test approved Callahan", Callahan turned to her and simply hugged Cassandra in tears, the first deployment was always the hardest, it was the true test of character for any soldier, NCO or officer.

Minutes later, without even stopping to get out of her combat armor, Cassandra boarded a Vangar Assault craft, ready for her beforehand to transport the major to the Vanquish, another set of minutes passed until the Assault craft lands in the Vanquish hangar, and finally after a brief walk and a short turbolift trip, Cassandras was in front of the conference room door, arriving a few minutes after Gideon, holding the helmet on one hand she entered and saluted "Major Khan reporting, ma'am"

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
[[OOC-please excuse my lack of playing. Been having problems with my computer an I am pretty much posting on the phone. Will post soonish.]]

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
arrow Captain Yzak Ryo,
21th Armored Unit "Guardian Wolves"
T.S.S. Enterprise,
Nonua System

User Image

Yzak nodded as he got the locket back and looked at the pics before closing it. "Thanks and its okay. I'm will keep my little girl safe and sound. When she spoke about her dream guy, he just smirked shaking his head, "Naval Intelligence, "man. You know how to pick them" he said before he turned his head and looked over to the mechanics as they began to make the needed repairs to Vanessa's fighter "Looks like you maybe ready for the next fight hopefully" he spoke before he too was drawn to the new ship coming along side of them. "well, don't see that a lot, Never seen the design. But she is one of ours" He blinked and looked at the young Commander. "Maybe your Dream Naval Guy in onbroad coming to see you?" He joked with an grin on his lips giving her an hard time.

((Will, post Solomon and Mixen sometime today or tonight))
Commander William Robertson
V.N.S Blackjack
Infirmary

After what felt like a long time, Robertson woke up. Men were being shipped in and out of the medical bay, and his head pounded. A nurse hurries across to him, before rushing to get the doctor. After what feels like a lifetime of questioning, Commander Robertson is released from the infirmary, and he makes his way back to the bridge of his Dreadnought.

A marine barks "Commander on Deck!" and the room jumps to attention. Robertson flicks his hand as a dismissal and takes his seat. He discovers the Blackjack is now docked to the Terran Base, and the Vangar had won the battle. Apparently Khan is on the station.

He activates his comms.
"Khan, do you copy?"

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
GreenSkylord
Commander William Robertson
V.N.S Blackjack
Infirmary

After what felt like a long time, Robertson woke up. Men were being shipped in and out of the medical bay, and his head pounded. A nurse hurries across to him, before rushing to get the doctor. After what feels like a lifetime of questioning, Commander Robertson is released from the infirmary, and he makes his way back to the bridge of his Dreadnought.

A marine barks "Commander on Deck!" and the room jumps to attention. Robertson flicks his hand as a dismissal and takes his seat. He discovers the Blackjack is now docked to the Terran Base, and the Vangar had won the battle. Apparently Khan is on the station.

He activates his comms.
"Khan, do you copy?"

((Well I'll be damn, someone is still alive xDD, oh hell why not, I'll try to make a post))

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
(I just noticed that Green posted. holy carp. and Chan too. been meaning to get back and post but been busy. But still no sorry can be said for me not posting something else. Sorry guys. I will post in abit)
((death. i thought this thread was dead....))
((Hey... So I am back!

I'm really sorry for disappearing last year, I had too much going on in my life that I needed to take a very long break. I know I do this alot, but this time I really want to make an effort to stick with it.

Now with that said, I'm not sure if I want to continue with this RP right now. I do want to work on something a bit smaller, less characters for me to make and run and something that can just get me back into the game. IF anyone would like to help throw around ideas, head on over to the GGN and I'll have a new thread there for us to talk in.

Hopefully I will see some of you guys there...))

Wealthy Noob

Ecks927
((Hey... So I am back!

I'm really sorry for disappearing last year, I had too much going on in my life that I needed to take a very long break. I know I do this alot, but this time I really want to make an effort to stick with it.

Now with that said, I'm not sure if I want to continue with this RP right now. I do want to work on something a bit smaller, less characters for me to make and run and something that can just get me back into the game. IF anyone would like to help throw around ideas, head on over to the GGN and I'll have a new thread there for us to talk in.

Hopefully I will see some of you guys there...))

I disappeared too I was too busy with highschool but I graduated. I wanna be in the next rp.

Benevolent Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
Hey guys.
If we're starting back up again I'd definitely stick with it this time

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25