Welcome to Gaia! ::

A warm sense of peace envelops your body and mind as you stroll aimlessly through the beautiful forest. Tall trees of all sorts surround you, their colorful leaves creating a soft blanket on the ground to soothe your weary feet. Sunlight peeks through the thick canopy of the forest just enough to create a dreamlike glow all around you. Each step you take is slow and relaxed, as you would be content to wander these woods forever, but as the trees and ground pass, a little more light begins to creep in through the red, yellow, and brown leaves above you. Soon the calming woods begin to grow thinner, and the warm rays of he sun start to bring your dream back to reality

All at once, the forest ends, and you find yourself standing at a scene that rivals, if not exceeds, the woods behind you. The bright blue sky is revealed for the first time, with billlowing white clouds scattered across its majesty. The sun is preparing to sink, giving the edge of the horizon a slightly reddish tint. A sea of golden hills lies in front of you, waves rippling across it with the cool breeze. A huge fence of aged stone surrounds a group of dark-roofed buildings, which are framed with tall trees of a similar hue. The sunlight glitters across the pristine waters of a large pond, which lies near the woods on the other side of the houses. The houses stand tall among the hills, looking as if they have been there for ages, yet at the same time they give you a sense of new life and youth. Grey stone chimneys rise from each one, wisps of smoke emerging from each one, and the dark green doors and shutters are wide open, welcoming your prescence as if you were a long lost friend finally returning home. You can hear the neighs of horses from within one of the structures, despite the strong winds, and your eyes catch a glimpse of the noble creatures every so often as they gallop across a lush, green pasture nearby, both with and without riders. With a deep breath of the sweet, fresh air, you can't help but feel enlivened, happy, and content.

Welcome to the Elven Stables. My name is Girithael and I am the owner of Elven Stables as well as Commander of the ES Cavalry. As an accomplished warrior and skilled roleplayer, I have construsted one of the finest armies in all of Middle Earth and trained them well in weaponry from daggers to bow and arrow, swords, axes and spears to name a few. In addition, I have trained them well in tracking, espionage, riding, and the most complex of the Ancient Arts to the point where they could kill instantly with one flick of their wrist. I invite you now to come and join this army, and to also be trained as they were, becoming one of the most elite forces ever constructed. However, not just anyone may join. You must first read the roster and request the specific division you wish to be in. Then, you will fill out the short form below and post it. Finally, I will PM you a specific mission and you will have to complete it within the requirements I will personally inform you of. This prevents copied ideas and accusations of unequality amongst yourselves. Good luck.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff