Welcome to Gaia! ::

Join Info
Name:
Wepon:
Race:
Appearence:
Class sad healer, warrior, dark knight ect....)
Histroy(orgins):
Squad sad alph, Beta or Omega)

Squads:
Alpha Squad:
Nightbane Wolf
Paradox Azure

Beta:
X Himura

Omega:

The squads:
Alpha
Specilalty: Melee battles, frontal assalts

Beta: Assassination, Sneak attacks

Omega:Healing, magic distance fighting

Member:
name:nightbane wolf
wepon:In-powered Long sword
Race:Half Spirt wolf half dragon (Demi-God)
apperence:Avi
Class:Fire Warrior
History:N/A
Squad:Alpha

name: Paradox Azure
weapon: body, guns, swords
race: human
appearence: i will change into better clothes later, when i could afford them. For now, this.
class: over-all fighter/no magic
history: a fighter whos family was murderd. He comes from a rich family line, but there is another family, a jelous one, who is seeking to end the life of the last of the Azure family timeline. Paradox is all he is known as. He always wears a tuxedo and all other fancy clothing(wich i will buy momentarly). He is always in his mansion passed down from generation to generation within the Azure family. He trains himself to make sure of his safety. He has skills in the gun and sword, as well as the body and mind. He is not better at one thing, but an all-around character struggling for survival.
squad: Alpha

Name:X
Wepon:Halbred, Ice sword
race:1/3 shadow, 1/3 Spirt wolf 1/3 Phenix
apperencer:Avi
Class: Spirt warrior
History:N/A
squad:Beta

Rules:
NO God moding
NO attacking other guild
Following all gaia rules
Level System:
I will give you levels as you talk/roleplay ect. As you gain levels special abilitys will be given to you with in the guild

Levels:
Nightbane confused ???
X Himura: 10
paradox_azure:5
Master: User Image

Combat instructor: User Image
Nightbane Wolf
*waits in his office on the top floor*
*twitch*no one ever comes
Nightbane Wolf
Nightbane Wolf
*waits in his office on the top floor*
*twitch*no one ever comes
*sighs*oh well i tried
i guess ill join.

appearence: i will change into better clothes later, when i could afford them. For now, this.
history: a fighter whos family was murderd. He comes from a rich family line, but there is another family, a jelous one, who is seeking to end the life of the last of the Azure family timeline. Paradox is all he is known as. He always wears a tuxedo and all other fancy clothing(wich i will buy momentarly). He is always in his mansion passed down from generation to generation within the Azure family. He trains himself to make sure of his safety. He has skills in the gun and sword, as well as the body and mind. He is not better at one thing, but an all-around character struggling for survival.
paradox_azure
i guess ill join.

all right you in
Allright! Ok, what im gonna look like later(much later) is im gonna have that long tuxedo that goes over your butt, a top hat, dress pants, and shoes. Itll look awsome.
paradox_azure
Allright! Ok, what im gonna look like later(much later) is im gonna have that long tuxedo that goes over your butt, a top hat, dress pants, and shoes. Itll look awsome.
do what feels good
Nightbane Wolf
paradox_azure
do what feels good
alright. well we better try and get more people in here dont ya think? sweatdrop
paradox_azure
Nightbane Wolf
paradox_azure
do what feels good
alright. well we better try and get more people in here dont ya think? sweatdrop
yea i am working on a banner right now
ya a banner will do it. dont really know much i can do though sweatdrop
paradox_azure
ya a banner will do it. dont really know much i can do though sweatdrop
all i ask is that you put the link in your sig
All you ask is all I'll do. 3nodding
User Imagewhat do yo think

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash