Welcome to Gaia! ::

Doo de doo de doo!
Quote:
*his eyes glow in the darkness all around him*
There is nothing here... no inside... no rafters... no chairs... its all outside... I wish to keep it like the original Elites... so this will all take place outside...

*Coughs.*

I do have my own chair... <.<; I carry it around in my "hammer space".
*appears in a blinding flash*
THERE IS NO SPOON, DAMNIT!
Quote:

*dusts off his clothes and clears his throught*
Ahem. Sorry about that.
Quote:
::A powerful entity could be felt creeping up behind him. He was being stalked. In a flash, a huge feline composed completely of flame lept from its crouched possition and hurrled itself toward him, its fiery maw gaping to dealiver a swift and fatal strike::
Quote:
Quote:
::A powerful entity could be felt creeping up behind him. He was being stalked. In a flash, a huge feline composed completely of flame lept from its crouched possition and hurrled itself toward him, its fiery maw gaping to dealiver a swift and fatal strike::

*he whirls around, and grabs the feline by the back of its neck, drawing it to him*
Hello there.
Quote:

*he whirls around, and grabs the feline by the back of its neck, drawing it to him*
Hello there.
::As soon as his strong hand clasped the nape of its neck, the feline's body went limp infront of him and put up no fight as he drew it toward him. In fact, it bared its teeth in a carnivorous smile before materializing into its true form. The flames swirled in on each other and reformed into the form of Zyanne as he held them. She grinned broadly at him, still motionless under his hold:: Congradulations, you've caught me.
Quote:
Quote:

Hello there.
::As soon as his strong hand clasped the nape of its neck, the feline's body went limp infront of him and put up no fight as he drew it toward him. In fact, it bared its teeth in a carnivorous smile before materializing into its true form. The flames swirled in on each other and reformed into the form of Zyanne as he held them. She grinned broadly at him, still motionless under his hold:: Congradulations, you've caught me.

And your loving every second of it.
*he wraps his other hand around your waist and draws you to him, before pressing his lips against yours in a passionate kiss*
Hey there love.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hello there.

*he wraps his other hand around your waist and draws you to him, before pressing his lips against yours in a passionate kiss*
Hey there love.
::She returned the kiss tenderly and chuckled, wrapping her arms up around the back of his neck:: How has my lovely shadow been doing of late?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hello there.

Hey there love.
::She returned the kiss tenderly and chuckled, wrapping her arms up around the back of his neck:: How has my lovely shadow been doing of late?

As well as you can get, being slowly consumed by darkness.
*chuckles*
And yourself? How has my lovely little cat-girl been doing?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hello there.

Hey there love.

*chuckles*
::She smiled and stroked his cheek lightly:: As well as this world allows any one of us to be, my love.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hello there.

Hey there love.

*chuckles*
::She smiled and stroked his cheek lightly:: As well as this world allows any one of us to be, my love.

*runs his tounge lightly along your neck, and sits down, pulling you onto his lap*
Good to hear darling.
Quote:
*runs his tounge lightly along your neck, and sits down, pulling you onto his lap*
Good to hear darling.
::She grinned lightly and nuzzled the crook of his neck, purring lightly::
Quote:
Quote:
Good to hear darling.

Mmm... your such a good kitty.
*wraps his tail around yours, and tickles you under the chin with the tip of it*
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Good to hear darling.

Mmm... your such a good kitty.
*wraps his tail around yours, and tickles you under the chin with the tip of it*
::Giggles lightly as he tickled her and wrestled his tail away with hers::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces