Welcome to Gaia! ::

K-ller
"No...." TG went directly to the soda's and got a 24 pack of Barq's root beer. She then went to the band section, and looked at some of the tools for cleaning her trombone.
"lets get some coke."

Gracious Conversationalist

"Why coke? It's more acidy, plus Barq's make's a good burping contest..." TG walked over to a small muffler for her Trombone, and bought it. She started to walk back through the soda isle.
K-ller
"Why coke? It's more acidy, plus Barq's make's a good burping contest..." TG walked over to a small muffler for her Trombone, and bought it. She started to walk back through the soda isle.
"I like coke 3nodding "

"Fine, grab a six pack, and ONLY a six pack." TG walked down the isle, then placed the two packs onto the belt, and paid.
K-ller
"Fine, grab a six pack, and ONLY a six pack." TG walked down the isle, then placed the two packs onto the belt, and paid.
put the six pack on the conter and smiled.

TG paid for the two soda packs, and walked out to Layon's car. She put the soda's in the trunk, then put out her hand for the car keys.
K-ller
TG paid for the two soda packs, and walked out to Layon's car. She put the soda's in the trunk, then put out her hand for the car keys.
that lady at the counter wanted me biggrin

"Keys, she was only being polite, unlike someone I know, not pointing any fingers." TG pointed at Layon, then tried to g\force her finger down, "NO! Bad finger! Bad!"
K-ller
"Keys, she was only being polite, unlike someone I know, not pointing any fingers." TG pointed at Layon, then tried to g\force her finger down, "NO! Bad finger! Bad!"
"pointing herts haha no did you see the way she smield at me then told me to have a nice day thats like a sex invite right there"

"Idiot, they all say that. You could go up to a fat slob working here and they'll say that!" TG sighed, she knew sometimes it was pointless to reason with him.
((I g2g ))

((OK, laterz))
K-ller
"Idiot, they all say that. You could go up to a fat slob working here and they'll say that!" TG sighed, she knew sometimes it was pointless to reason with him.
hahaha

"I should really just give you a dead arm, and you know I'm food at that." TG looked up at the sky, it was cloudy, and she smelt rain that was on its way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff