Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,000 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
The Mastermind

Character Theme

The Mastermind's grin widened as he listened to Smiley speak. When Smiley's soldiers shot a few bullets at The Mastermind, he easily evaded them with swift maneuvers. He also blocked a few with his claw arm. As Smiley drew closer and closer, The Mastermind said, "Oh, but you will play this game, Smiley..." With each blood knight that Smiley vanquished, its puddle slithered at blinding speed and returned to the proper organ from which it was summoned. Another rumbling occurred... The shuffle had stopped. The abandoned warehouse they were in was rising to the surface. After it was done rising, The Mastermind grinned and motioned for Smiley to follow in a taunting manner. He would then jump through the roof and land on another building close by. With crossed arms, he waited for Smiley to emerge. As for the knights, they were still attempting to charge Smiley. Some would try to go around him and charge at his soldiers. The main reason why The Mastermind exited the warehouse was to see if Smiley would catch the trump card that he had up his sleeve. The Mastermind was ready to reveal the very detail that would probably tear down Smiley's hope... If Smiley were to follow The Mastermind, he would probably notice a rather large timer being projected above the field, close to the top of the dome barrier. It was counting down too...

OOC:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With: 15 Black knights, 130 red knights, and Smiley with 50 soldiers.
Condition: Stable.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Characteristics:
Height & Weight: 5'11" / 145 pounds.

Dangerous Lunatic

Smiley

User Image

"You be the ruse and I'll be the caper
you pirouette and I'll never let you stop."

"You still run from me?!" Smiley belted out before grinning devilishly, if he could have his men keep the knights at bay he could just follow the mastermind and finally have some one on one time. He quickly threw knives at all of the knights converging around him, causing them to explode, then he signaled for his men to hold their ground. He shot through the roof same as the mastermind and landed somewhere on top of it.

"Have you finally chosen to settle this honorably?" Smiley laughed before he saw the countdown timer, he gritted his teeth in frustration, awaiting the revelation of his next "plan" "You b*****d..what have you done?"

Theme

3,000 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
The Mastermind

Character Theme

The Mastermind chuckled darkly when Smiley asked him what he had done. "I thought you would never ask," he said with a dark tone. "You see, Smiley, you were a part of my endgame plan ever since you sought me out. Once the barrier rose, your fate was sealed. The entire area is set to explode with a powerful chemical compound that will, needless to say, render us non-existent," he replied. He would then point at his own brain, saying, "You are not the only one with backup plans, Smiley." Grinning widely, he said, "However, there is a way to win! You can still escape with your lovely whore. There is a door on one end of the barrier that can be opened." He raised up his pointer finger and continued, "But! Only if you can pry my heart from my chest. You see, the door has a slot that will only accept my heart as the passcode. So let me see if you really have the ability to kill me. A thrill, if you will! I have nothing left to lose, for my fate was sealed as well from the very moment I stepped into your world, Smiley!" He chuckled darkly and pierced his own chest, releasing twenty red blood soldiers to all converge on Smiley and attack him all at once with their claymores.

OOC:
With: 5 Black knights, 110 red knights, and Smiley with 50 soldiers.
Condition: Stable.
Characteristics:
Height & Weight: 5'11" / 145 pounds.

3,000 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
xxxxMarlon Lei Kaiserxxxx

Character Theme

~Before Smiley left~

Marlon's eyes widened when Smiley left a cluster of grenades at his feet. Needless to say, Marlon's charge attack definitely missed its mark and failed to connect with Smiley. But the current moment with the grenades at his feet was going to be an experience of quite a bit of pain... Since he was too slow to jump back from the grenades, they all literally exploded in front of him, sending him back into the room and slamming into the wall. Hearing Smiley's words, Marlon only kept a widened grin as he started to chuckle darkly. "I'll never leave you, my sweet... My sweet, sweet Smiley," he said while spitting out a wad of blood.

When the smoke cleared a bit, Marlon was slumped against the wall with most of his body burned to the bone. He managed to raise his head up with whatever neck muscles were left. Literally, most of his face was missing as well, but you could still see Marlon's twisted grin. "I PROMISE YOU THIS! I WILL MAKE A BEAUTIFUL MASTERPIECE OUT OF YOUR CORPSE! MAYBE THEN YOU WILL LEARN TO APPRECIATE MY ART WHILE YOU REMAIN TRAPPED IN THE AFTERLIFE," Marlon shouted while cackling manically with tears streaming from both eyes. Marlon was basically experiencing a euphoria of pleasure from the pain he was experiencing.

~Some time after Smiley left~

Marlon was dragging his chainsaw along the pavement of the ruined streets of the city, still within the Pride District as he continued to search for Smiley. From the way Marlon looked, his wounds were practically gone. A dark grin was still plastered upon his face as he continued to move along...

OOC:

Character Statistics:
Height - 5'8"
Weight - 133 lbs.

Whereabouts: Pride District.
Company: Himself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers