Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

Sangue Saeed SalvatoreXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sang looked away nervously and also so the smoke he exhaled didn't blow into her face then he looked back at her "The thing I said earlier about slow healing and why I insisted so much on the smoking device, I have tech in my lungs Demi, someone had stolen my device it's the reason I was caught off guard and why I couldn't do anything after I was attacked" he looked down in shame, he had felt helpless when that happened

"My lungs have regenerative abilities so just regular breathing can start a slow healing process but faster then you heal on your own, when you add smoke it's kind of like an instant cure for well...anything really" he looked back at her again, knowing he must have sounded like someone who just escaped the asylum or something

"Please let me help you Demi, I don't want to see you hurt" He inhaled more smoke and gazed directly into her eyes, waiting to see if she would approve

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

.: ▌...Demitra Rae Capulet... ▌:.

One winter’s night, I had a dream
A normal dream, or so it would seem
Your warmth was heaven, a gift I assumed
Your eyes filled with joy, the emotion I’d consumed

Demi blushed and thought for a minute.She had heard about people who have had tech put into their bodies, but Demi wasn't one of those people. No one had ever really wanted to help her out with injuries, especially with the kind of work she does.

"It's not that I don't approve.. I really don't mind. But at the same time, we just met, why do you wanna help me so much?"

She said it not like 'I don't need your help' but 'you're the first person whos asked to help me and I'm a but confused as to why'

l l outfit l l

.: ▌ ▌:.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

Sang exhaled again "Because...I care about you Demi and whatever I can to help I'd be glad to, especially if it means taking away your pain" he took a deep breath, he wasn't always the best at describing his own feelings

"Because for the first time in...well ever it feels like I've met someone who actually cares about me, because everywhere I go I'm treated like a freak just based on what I look like.....and being a scythe doesn't exactly help in the 'making friends' department" He looked down and then back at her

"You ask me why I care well then why do you? Most people watch me with intent to kill and a finger on a trigger, yet...you welcome me into your own home..you even spend your time talking with me"

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Demi blushed and looked to the side

"Why I help people? Why should I let people go through the crap we had to go through? No one needs to go through this pain. I let strangers stay in my house for a low price so they can be off the streets and so I can pay my rent every month so I don't get kicked out. Some clients were nice, others did more than just push me down like the two idiots downstairs. Leila asked me to help her and keep you here for a couple weeks until you were fully healed, she has done enough for me that I owe her that much. And you have been pleasant, nice and honest, which is basically what I look for in a person."

She blushed but stood on her tip toes and kissed him on the lips. She looked him right in the eye and smiled softly

l l outfit l l

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

Sang blushed intensely as Demi kissed him "B-but...I..I didn't have the smoke" He looked at her a bit confused but still she had already kissed him and he didn't want to leave her hurting any longer, he inhaled it once more and embraced her pressing his lips against hers as she could feel it spread throughout her system and like a miracle she felt good as new, he slowly pulled away and she exhaled what looked like a strange green mist in appearance

"Feel any better? And actually for the record most of the kind of tech I have is classified stuff" he laughed a bit trying to get over the nervousness

"So....I suppose you probably want to know why I freaked out back there right?" he said pressing the coolant button on the device and placing it in his pocket then he sat down and relaxed a bit

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Demi chuckled softly.

"I thought it would help get over the little bit of awkwardness between us."

he laughed and this time let him kiss her. She felt strange after, places she hurt even months before were starting to hurt less. She hadn't felt so relaxed in a long time. She smiled and sat down beside him and looked up at the ceiling before looking at him.

"You can tell me if you want, but it's your buisness and If you don't feel like saying it then I'm not going to force you."

l l outfit l l

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

"No no, I've....never gotten to talk to anyone about my training or any of what's happened to me, I didn't understand at first just why this place seemed so familiar but it came back to me as clear as when it happened..this was something I had repressed" Sang looked at her as the memories flowed back to him

"It was a simulation but it was this place I'm sure of it, it was a Saturday I woke up in one of these flats with the sound of some upbeat electronica music playing when the alarm went off I got up and went to the nearest place to get something to eat, the cashier was stealing money from the register..and the elder man across from where I sat had pancakes on his plate, after I was done with my meal and paid for it I left but I heard sounds of a young woman yelling for help there were two men assaulting her I fought them off and told her to run then I was shot and I bled out in the alleyway" Sang took a deep breath before he told her the disturbing part

"Then I wake up in my bed...it's a Saturday and there's upbeat electronica music playing, I relived that same day for three years.....and every single day I avoided whatever happened before only to die again" He shivered a bit and she could hear it in his voice "Every day I encountered every possible scenario there was for my death...just so I could be prepared"

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Demi frowned. She never imagined that in her life, that must have been so scary for him. She put her hand on his shoulder.

"[/I'm sorry to hear that... that must have been so scary for you. I always used to barge in and stop people from hurting others and bullying others, but it just turned them away from the others and that just beat or insulted me instead. But to be perfectly honest, if me feeling pain take pain away from someone else, I don't mind that so much."

She smiled at him. She was really starting to like this guy..

l l outfit l l

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

"Hell people already don't like them but if they knew the kinds of things they did to us...that they made us do, well.....let's just say a lot more people would have the guts to do something about it" Sang looked at her and gently put his hand over hers

"Well the healing thing I just did..even if it was taking someone's pain from them instead of just curing it I would still do it, the reason I've stuck with S.C.Y.T.H.E. so far is because every mission they put me on I end up saving someone's life..possibly a family" He looked over at her and smiled a bit

"But now I need to do something for myself, I need to find that monster...I don't know exactly what will transpire when I find him but.....even more importantly I need to find Sofia"

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Demi nodded.

"I really hope you find her, and when you do don't hesitae to come find me. I don't think anyone thought the world would end up like this..."

Her train of thought was cut off by shouting in the other apartment beside hers. Those roomates were always arguing over something. Demi got up and hit her fist against the drywall. A faint 'sorry Demi' could be heard before she got back towards Sang

"Is there anything else you need? I'll have to go get some food, but other than that is there anything you particularly need?"

l l outfit l l

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

"No I can't think of anything, but..." He paused then he got up and looked at her

"I didn't mean I'd just up and leave, you are right about this world Demi but people like you are hard to come by, sweet kindhearted people who just....make you forget about all the bad stuff that's out there, about everything that happens" Sang got a bit choked up but he started working through it

"Maybe there is something I need, I do want to find my sister but....that doesn't mean I want to do it alone" He blushed a bit, thinking he was being way too forward

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

"I don't mind helping you out. Strength in numbers right? Thank you, you're probably one of the first guys to say that to me in a long time."

She placed her hand on his cheek before moving over and counting the money. She took a bit and put it in her pocket.

"I'm not allowed to bring guests into the area in which I purchace my food. So you will have to wait here. Please rest or something and I will return shortly."

She smiled. She seemed to be smiling a lot more than she usually did, but she was happy and pain free, so I guess anyone would smile.

l l outfit
it's 2am I need sleep XD I'll post when I wake up l l

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

Sang gave her a soft smile before she left then he slowly started to lay back in his bed "Ah she's right, I could really use some rest" He said to himself with a yawn and soon after he drifted off to sleep fairly quick

"Time to wake up Mister Salvatore" Said a deep rugged voice as Sang slowly opened his eyes in a daze "Come on...I know we didn't hurt you that bad" the voice was close suddenly whoever spoke to him slowly dragged the point of a blade down his arm causing him tell yell out in pain "Why are you doing this....what do you hope to accomplish here by torturing me?" a slow laugh was his response at first "You know why and we've been over this, obey and do as you're told..then we can proceed onto more important matters"

Suddenly the man freed him from whatever they had binding him as another man could be seen walking in pushing this person around and he shoved him to his knees on the ground in front of Sang, he looked down at the guy who was cuffed muffled and blindfolded and his clothes even looked normal this guy was just some poor civilian, the man who freed him placed a gun in Sang's hands "Shoot him" he commanded to Sang bluntly as the poor guy struggled in front of him

"That's it huh? You just want me to kill some poor b*****d right here and now..what did he even do to you?!" Sang shouted at him and by the look on his face he was clearly not amused by his outburst "Oh so that would maybe make you feel better if this guy was some killer well...that's just too damn bad, you want to know what he did? He stole some food......now shoot him" "You expect me to just murder some guy in cold blood for being a petty thief? Even worse a guy who was just stealing to be able to survive?" He put Sang's finger on the trigger and pointed the gun at the thief then got out of the way "Do it, now" "No" "You know what will happen if you don't" "I don't care...I won't" "Do it Sang.." "No!" "I said pull the trigger you ******** coward!" His yell echoed throughout the room and a chill went down Sang's spine, he didn't want to kill this man but then again he couldn't go through any more torture, there was only one thing to be done "I'm so sorry...." Sang shut his eyes tight and clenched his teeth as he could feel tears rolling down his cheeks, and a single shot rang out

Suddenly he woke up breathing heavily "Of course....who needs nightmares when you have memories" he said to himself with his hand over his head then he pulled the blanket back over him and tried to go back to sleep

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Demi was walking through the market, grabbing some meat, cheese, anything really. She had the money for it this time.

"Well, look who's going all out today. Having someone stay with you? Need me to start up a tab for you?""Haha no it's alright, I have the money for it. Yea, A guy I met at a club. My friend asked me to board him for a bit."

She smiled and payed for the food and went back up to the room, where Sang was sleeping. She put the food in her crappy refrigerator and went over to him and placed a note by him, saying she was grabbing bottled water and something for a job she had later and she would be back soon. She smiled and ran a hand through his hair before heading out the door once more. She did the jobs she had to do, then was going to get water. God she hated these streets, too many creeps.

"Hey baby wanna play with us?"

Demi cringed and continued walking

"Hey! I was talking to you! Don't walk away from me!"

He said forcefully grabbing her wrist and tightening his grip on her. Lucking Demi wasn't just ignoring the guy. She turned around and punched him in the nose. She let go the minute her fist made contact.

"Piss off."

She scoffed in annoyance and went back to the room. She set the water down and sat in a chair and sighed softly

l l outfit l l

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

Sang woke up suddenly from another nightmare, he sighed and got out of bed then started getting dressed "Wait..Alice" he said to himself running over to his gear and getting out some communicator then he placed it in his ear and turned it on

"Hey Alice it's Sang" He spoke over the communicator but he was met with silence "Alice are you there?" he waited again for a response "I'm sorry....Alice can't come to the phone right now, leave a message after the scream!" Sang heard laughing and the all of the sudden he heard a girl's voice crying out in pain

"You.....you're the one who attacked me, who the hell are you?!" "Now now...you're not really in the place to be making demands are you? Maybe I'll have to make poor little Alice scream again to make you understand"
"Don't you touch another hair on her head you b*****d, look..this is between you and me just let her go she has nothing to do with this, and I'll go wherever you are just tell me where to go" "That eager huh? Don't worry you'll have a part in this soon enough....but everything's not ready yet, so many little details to be done so much to put in motion and I have my minions running around doing errands and the like but you'll have your role soon enough and trust me it's a big one" Sang heard the voice cut out on the line

"Hello? Hello? ....Damn it!" Sang threw the communicator in anger, he was sure if Demi was back she probably heard all of that

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff