Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

Sangue Saeed SalvatoreXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"You're very wise..anyone ever tell you that?" He picked up the bag with the armor and stuff he didn't want her carrying anything too heavy, he adjusted the strap so it was hanging on his back, the other bag just had fancy clothes in case they needed to go somewhere high profile

Sang smiled and nodded as she asked if they should go "Wow sweet and polite, be careful I could really fall for a girl like you" he said with a bit of a laugh

"Having your own taxi service though, I guess that must make you pretty important..strangely enough I've never heard of you though" Sang just shrugged a bit as they started walking "Though really that's good, wouldn't want you in trouble or anything"

(It's alright, I'll see you when you get back ^.^)

Dangerous Lunatic

GrimXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Status report time!" Grim yelled out "We stole all the weapons from the locations you marked out and raided that warehouse, there was something....very interesting sir" one of his dark knights reported

"Then you realize exactly why that warehouse was most important don't you?" "Yes sir, we'll get everything set up and ready at the location you requested" Grim nodded a bit and clapped his hands twice very quickly and Cicero appeared seemingly out of nowhere

"And what of your status Cicero?" "I have done as you asked and tailed the young scythe you spoke of, he seems to have made a recovery master" Grim laughed and patted him on the back "Good, good, once everything is set up we'll move to phase two of our plan" Cicero looked at Grim worried, he had discussed with him why he wanted Sang alive and what he had planned for him but Cicero didn't exactly like what he heard

"Master...are you sure about this? Do we really need him to-" He was quickly interrupted by Grim and quite bluntly "We have already discussed this to death Cicero we need not discuss it anymore, do I make myself clear?" Cicero gave him a slow nod "Good, this is merely optional I would like to see how he would act, but if the boy fails to do so...then I will do it myself"

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

.: ▌...Demitra Rae Capulet... ▌:.

One winter’s night, I had a dream
A normal dream, or so it would seem
Your warmth was heaven, a gift I assumed
Your eyes filled with joy, the emotion I’d consumed

Demi blushed and chuckled softly.

"Well.... I'm not well known because not a lot of people know about it. You see..."

She paused for a moment and lifted her head to the sky.

"The people in my apartment complex I've known pretty much my whole life. Other orphans, nurses that would stay at the shelters.. people like that. I'm a drug dealer. Up until recently I did drugs. The taxi system was for when I would O.D. haha gosh... I've over dosed so many times I've lost track.."

She chuckled and smiled at him again.

"The taxi is here, you can put your things in the trunk then you may get into the back seat."

l l outfit
I'm alive! haha XD l l

.: ▌ ▌:.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

Sang looked at her with this certain look when she talked about overdosing, it was a look of worry "I've had similar experiences though...I imagine it's a lot worse than just overdosing"

He proceeded to put his bags in the trunk then closed it after him "Though I have plenty of stories about what I've been through...I doubt they are things you want to hear" He looked down with mixed emotions shame, pain, regret, it was all there on his face but he pulled his head back up and managed a smile, because something about her made him smile

"Will you be..sitting with me?" Sang asked her with a slight blush then he got into the back of the vehicle

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Demi Smiled softly and payed a small amount to the taxi driver.

"Though at the same time... those kind of hardships and sadness and stuff are what made us who we are today. Even though we're not that old... compared to our parents or grandparents, we had to really mature quickly."

She blushed again and laughed.

"Sure I'll sit with you, why wouldn't I?"

She stuck out her tongue playfully, the rhinestone jewel on her tongue ring glowing under the light of the artificial sun

l l outfit l l

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

Sang smiled still blushing as he admired the jewel "I like that, it's really beautiful" it was probably obvious how nervous he was, this is the first time anyone's really been this close to him and actually wanted to talk to him so it was new for Sang

"Overload, you probably might not have heard of it but it sort of got it's name from the term overdose, though it doesn't happen all that much it's when you put tech into someone and the body rejects it..try putting that into a little kid and well you get the idea, it's very painful and it's almost like feeling surge after surge of electricity flowing throughout your entire body" Sang looked at her and placed his hand to his own face

"That's actually why I have these scars and well...the pale skin and hair"

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Demi chuckled and yawned softly.

"Thanks, I did it myself actually. I'm lucky I didn't hit a blood vessel or anything."

Demi listened to the rest of his story and frowned... it must have really sucked... She would've given him a hug had the taxi not been so tiny.

"I think your hair and skin are fine.. My friend... he was a photographer, his hair was naturally the same color as yours is now, and he was super pasty white.."

She laughed again.. Oh Eroy... where did you and Fletcher run off to? She looked at the scars on her belly button and looked back at him.

"I have all these scars from having ten belly button piercings. The nine scars that are here are all from rejection and migration. The body sees the metal as foreign and a threat to the body, and pushes the metal upwards. Full rejection is when the body fully pushes the jewlery out, hence the long scars. I know it's not the same that you went through, but I guess thats how I can relate to it. Any girl would be lucky to have you."

She smiled softly at him before turning ahead to look out the window.

"We're almost there.."

l l outfit l l

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

Sang smiled a bit "Well what about my eyes? They are certainly not normal" he listened to her and looked down at her belly blushing a bit as she talked about it

"Sure it's basically the same thing except well..your scars aren't glowing or anything" He laughed softly then his eyes widened a bit as his cheeks turned red

"W-wait..what was that last part?" he spoke nervously trying to hide the fact he was blushing so much it was really hard when you have pale skin like he does, he wasn't sure if he was just imagining her saying something like that because no one described him in that way before

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

"I personally don't think there is anything wrong with your eyes... What consitutes as normal these days?"

It was another twenty or so minutes before they reached the complex. It was your average dump. Rusty pipes and cracks and fallen debris. The wind could make the whole building shake.

"I said that any girl would be lucky to have you as a friend. You seem like a nice guy and you haven't done anything to make me not trust you."

She stepped out of the taxi and popped the trunk and started unloading things.

l l outfit l l

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

"Oh uhm.....thank you" he scratched his head and looked away nervously

"Don't worry I'll get those" He gently took the bags out of her hands and turned towards the complex "Oh no.."

Sang dropped the bags as soon as he saw the place and from the look on his face it was like he saw a ghost "No..not this place...no no no no, it can't be real it can't....no, I won't go back" his eyes were wide open and it was clear he was panicking as his breathing grew more rapid and all of the sudden he just froze as if he was living through his memory

"I don't want to die again...please don't make me die again..it hurts too much"

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Demi frowned and placed a hand on his back.

"Hey what's wrong? No one is gunna hurt you her-"

"Hey Demitra, who's your friend? another person saying with you in your miserable apartment. By the way, we came to get payment early this time."

Demi took some of the money out of her pocket and tossed it at them. Then gave them a look of okay I gave you payment now leave me alone. The look didn't make the men any happier and they just pushed Demi to the ground. She winced, cursing as they walked off.

"This place isn't like what it used to be... trust me when I say no one will harm you. The person they'll go after is me. Come on now. You need your rest, but we have to walk to flights of stairs.."

l l outfit l l

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

He started breathing heavily and it seemed like he was back to himself he pulled Demi close and looked at where she hit when she fell "Are you alright? Sorry I couldn't help it's...like I was trapped" he grabbed his head trying to process it all

"It's like I've been here before..like.....I've died here" Sang shivered a bit just thinking about it "I must sound completely insane.."

Sang looked up at the stairs then back at Demi "I'm not completely useless you know, and I'm not injured that badly"

He looked back in the direction those men walked off with an angry look on his face "I know I could make those losers regret ever hassling anyone in this place....you don't happen to have a smoking device do you?" he realized it must have seemed like a strange question but it was really important

Fairy

User Image Leila Mia HartXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Leila had shook her head at Demi's question and continued to gaze out the window even as the two of them began to leave and got into the taxi, she still had an empty smile on her face. They looked cute together, the blushing the talking about their lives.
"Such a strange day...this guy turns up and causes havoc then starts spurting out things about Red...I wonder how this is going to turn out..." She mused over her thoughts a little before she decided to give a call to another "friend". She quickly walked over to the dressing table, reached into her clothing drawer and pulled out a small silver cellphone, pressing redial before placing it against her ear.

A garbled voice spoke after the ring tone had finished,"Yesssss...precioussssss...?"
"I need you to do a favour...I'm pretty sure you noticed who just left my place, you never miss anything that goes on." The voice began to breathe heavily, their voice began to sound a bit more excited.
"Hehh...my eyes are everywhere preciousssss...what is it you wish...?"
"I want you to cast your eyes on them. Watch them. Protect them. Do whatever is necessary, cost is not an option." she said firmly, it was followed by a click and the call end dial tone began to beep in her ear.

She carefully placed the phone back in the drawer and moved back to the window. "I may have just made a grave mistake by letting them leave...I just hope its not too late to sort this."

~ TBDHanasakura

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Demi smiled lightly and tried to stand..

"I know I know.. I'm sorry.... I just don't want your injuries getting worse...."

She winced standing up, she had a large bruise on her ribcage from those guys tossing them around. They didn't care if they were hurting a girl, they wouold. She gave Sang a hug. She bit her lip through the pain, she would wrap it up when they got inside.

"I'll be alright, don't mind them, they're just stupid. And sadly even now adays people can't fox stupid. And as long as you're okay I do, but they're upstairs."

She smiled and grabbed some of the lighter bags.

l l outfit
I couldn't sleep XD it's 4 in the morning here so I'll post in a bit when I wake up XD l l

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

Sang hugged her and he could tell she was hurting, he tried to keep her from falling or anything while he listened to her "Well I have something up my sleeve...but it will have to wait, I'm more worried about you"

"And I told you to stop worrying about me" he took his bags and put the straps up to his shoulders so the bags sat still at his back "Now hold onto those bags you have"

He gently sweeped her off of her feet and held her in his arms then carried her as he started walking up the stairs "There's two important things you should know about me, my wound has healed a bit..I know it sounds strange but I'll explain more when we get there, and the other thing well...I've been through worse and I don't exactly die easy" He looked up at the building as he continued to climb the stairs "This damn place made sure of that...."

Sang knew she was probably looking at him the whole time he was carrying her and it was starting to make him blush "Here...you got it from here?" he asked when they reached the door and gently put her back on her feet

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff