Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,000 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
xxxxLisette M. Arcadiaxxxx

"Nico is all I have... If you hurt him, you'll be dead before you even know it..."

Mood - In denial. / With - Smiley. / Whereabouts - Technology District, in front of a strange metal door within a basement.

----CONDITION: STABLE----

When Smiley told her to wait, she reluctantly stopped and clenched her fists lightly while turning around. Once he spoke about her being clueless, she raised an eyebrow and questioned with narrowed eyes, "What do you mean?" Surely this man was not going to tell her something she did not know about Nico. Lisette believed she knew Nico completely, and that there was nothing he would hide from her.

However, it seemed like this man was going to reveal something new about Nico. She merely thought to herself, "Oh, this should be good." Eventually, she would listen to the rest of Smiley's words. A few moments of silence would take over. Within a few prolonged seconds, Lisette looked at Smiley with a fierce expression and shouted while locking her angered eyes with his, "How dare you say those things! You have no clue what the hell you're talking about!"

Character Statistics:
Height - 5'7"
Weight - 130 lbs.

Character Theme

Dangerous Lunatic

Smiley

User Image

"Join me for some tea if you will
I hope you don't mind a little blood spill
For you and me we are the same
And what am I but delightfully deranged"

"Oh I don't huh?" Smiley looked like he was fiddling with some sort of device just above his wrist that caused a projection of an image to appear, the image shown was of Grim and Cicero

"This was captured by one of my many cameras throughout the city, now tell me...who is that? Because it looks to me like the one called 'Cicero' Grim's loyal servant, but how could that be possible if he's the 'real' Grim yet Grim is actually standing right next to him? And 'Nico' is just suddenly nowhere to be found you say?" Smiley shook his head as the image disappeared then he seemed to be trying to bring something else up as he continued

"Face it you're in denial...there aren't too many coincidences that happen in this city Lisette" As he finished speaking another image projected, it was a map of the city with a beacon in a specific spot "I'm going to assume you don't know what this location is so allow me to elaborate, this is April's Fun House, where the rich go to gamble their money away and the strong go to test their strength and really earn their wage" Smiley spoke in a sort of theatrical sense for a moment before laughing

"This...is exactly where Grim is going, I assume you'll want a few words with him?"

Theme

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

.: ▌...Demitra Rae Capulet... ▌:.

One winter’s night, I had a dream
A normal dream, or so it would seem
Your warmth was heaven, a gift I assumed
Your eyes filled with joy, the emotion I’d consumed

Demi chuckled and shook her head.

"Haha that's alright don't worry about it I can run."

She texted Leila and let her know they were coming to see how they were doing and to touch base on the whole situation. Sang and her didn't really know everything that was going on outside of their current situation.

l l eyes

Here you are : D l l

.: ▌ ▌:.

User Image

Backwards Pumpkin

Dangerous Lunatic

Sangue Saeed Salvatore

"Demitra is my world, and I will protect her no matter what"

"Huh..?" Sang looked over to see someone lying on the ground before he quickly ran over to check on them, he checked for a pulse but this person was already dead afterwards he turned them over to see a disturbing smile-like scar across their face, Sang shook his head in disgust before getting up and walking back over to Demi

"There's somewhere I need to go...it's nearby, something bad may be unleashed in this city.." Sang's tone was a very serious one, whatever he needed to check on must really important to him

» Armor «

Theme

User Image

o.OCharlette Rose LaurenO.o

►►Talk wont work this out

►►I don't need to share, I just need to SCREAM!

User Image
User Image
Charlette shrugged as the girl across from her told her that her name was uniqu. She couldn't say the girl was wrong, though.s she remebered her mother telling her that it had been in the family for nearly a hundred and fifty years. It would make sence that mot many people had the same name as her. In fact that was how all the siblings she had got their names. "It's a family name".

User Image

►►Stand tall and fight this out

►►You can't call for help, you can't make a scene!

(Outrageiously Obscene Chickidees:)

3,000 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
xxxxLisette M. Arcadiaxxxx

"Nico is all I have... If you hurt him, you'll be dead before you even know it..."

Mood - Questioning Smiley's evidence. / With - Smiley. / Whereabouts - Technology District, in front of a strange metal door within a basement.

----CONDITION: STABLE----

Upon seeing the projected images of Cicero and Grim, Lisette's eyes widened in reaction. She could not believe her eyes. Was this real? Was Smiley actually telling the truth? Lisette could only clench her fists as her head lowered to gaze down at the ground. Gritting her teeth, she felt tears slowly seeping out of her eyes. Immediately looking at Smiley with a fierce gaze, she stated, "You're lying! Those images are complete fakes! I should kill you right now for saying these things!"

Even though Lisette told Smiley she should kill him, it was quite strange that nothing of the sort was happening. It was as if some part of Lisette believed Smiley, even though she seemed to be in complete denial. Turning away, she roughly wiped the tears from her eyes. As she finally calmed down, Lisette managed to put herself in the right mindset. She needed to be logical, and not overwhelmed with emotions. Within moments, she muttered, "If you're wrong, you're as good as dead... Take me to that place..."

Character Statistics:
Height - 5'7"
Weight - 130 lbs.

Character Theme

3,000 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
April Eleven

User Image

April took some of Ryan's words from earlier into consideration. "Someone massive with no stamina? Oh, no, my dear Ryan... I am afraid he will be a bit much, even for you~," she thought to herself. Eventually, she made a loud whistle noise. It meant she was calling her bodyguard over. Once he was next to her, she reached into the drawing bucket. Pulling out the first name, she stated, "The first fighter will be one of our very own favorites! Please give Ryan a warm welcome back!"

After hearing a few applauds from the rich folk behind her, she would then grab another name. Grinning deviously, she stated, "And here, we have a rather interesting match-up. Ryan will be fighting our current, reigning champion! Please welcome Reiko!... Before he decides to smash everyone's face in~." The rich folk behind her were exceptionally rowdy in their applause for Reiko. As such, she grinned and muttered to herself while looking towards Ryan, "Good luck, dear~."

Character Statistics:
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 140 lbs.

Character Theme

Fairy

User Image Leila Mia HartXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Leila smiled, "Well it's nice that you kept your family name. I hated my family name so I changed it when I was 15." She took the bottle back and replaced it in the cabinet with the other ones, "I have to go now, I hope you will excuse me." she nodded her head slightly as a respectful goodbye gesture before waving at Lina to leave for her bed chambers. Leila picked up her dark blue coat and made her way out of the bar doors.

She pulled the coat up tighter around her neck to avoid the cold breeze that was blowing in the street. She could hear the heels of her shoes clicking on the cobble stones in the desolate alleyway. Her silver phone buzzed in her pocket and she checked the message. Demi was on her way to the bar for an update, Leila would be a little late, her meeting was very important.

~ TBDHanasakura

3,000 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Reiko

Reiko slowly entered into the ring, with his footsteps rumbling the very ground beneath his feet. Looking off towards Ryan, he merely kept a serious and ominous gaze upon his face. Reiko has been known to never change his expression, and he is also known to have never said a single word. It was as if the entire man was just a mystery compiled into a giant, towering figure. His exact height could probably be estimated at around nine feet and ten inches tall. Even though he was quite large, Reiko's speed actually defies his stature. Granted, he still does move quite slow in comparison to smaller fighters; but, he moves quite fast for his size.

Click the name for appearance :3

Distinct Regular

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Alex waited calmly on the roof of the huge skyscraper looking at a locket showing a smiling man and woman on one side the other side showing the time. "I'm so sorry mom and dad. I didn't mean to come into this" he stroked the locket with his leather gloved thumb. Alex's black and red assassin's robes were sleeked and shiny as the rain pounded on him the lights of the city shining blaring around him practically playing a show in the sky and walls around him. Alex's blue eyes flashed purple as his surgical optics zoomed in and down into the city streets searching for someone his wrist communicator flashed showing a timer zoom down to zero. Alex stood up stretching slightly as a respirator folded over him to protect his lungs from crushing from the fall and he pulled a hood over his head concealing most of his face. Alex stepped forward and plummeted towards the earth below him watching the floor get closer and closer. A tear streamed down a single eye as he whispered "I'm so sorry mom"

The floor rushed up to greet him but right when it seemed he would crush into the street he landed on a man walking. His target. Dual blades shot out of his wrist puncturing both the man's lungs while Alex's crushing fall into him shattered dozens of bones in the man's body. Alex stood slowly the respirator folding back into his robes as he walked away from the body calmly as if nothing ever happened. "Good thing you're [/

Distinct Regular

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Alex got out of the gluttony district walking among the sleek sidewalk as rain patted down on his hood his hair getting over his eyes. Alex saw beautiful women and fit men wearing little to no clothing. "Lust it is than." Alex smirked as he walked placing his hands in his pockets. He found this little club owned by Leila Mia Hart herself. Alex shrugged he didn't care if he was underage and walked through the doors to hear heavily distorted techno music playing at deafening volumes while a whole bunch of sweaty men jumped around making asses of themselves slapping and touching women. "I take it the boss isn't in than." Alex muttered once again under his breath as he took off his hood walking to the bar glancing at the erotic dancers making a living for themselves in this hell. Alex sat on a stool "Whiskey. On the rocks." Alex didn't care what kind he just wanted the drink. He hated drinking and the effects it gave it was his punishment. His poison.

The night continued on, men became even more obnoxious, drugs began to be used and Alex still stood there chatting with the waitress who obviously took an interest in him.
"Not many guys come in here talk to the barmaid unless he's screaming out dumb racial slurs or some s**t." The lady said with a smile.

"Well I cant vouch for them but I'm not many guys." Alex said calmly his blue eyes sparkling and beginning to glaze over from the heavy drinking.

"Listen maybe you should stay upstairs for the night you walking anywhere? Eh not the best idea" She said placing her hand on his shoulder.

Alex smiled and was about to say his approval of the idea when he saw a man running towards him faster than any normal man should be able to go. Speed. The drug that was going around the club that night. Great. Alex's respirator folded over his head shook the waitress's hand and muttered "Son of a.." At that moment the man's momentum rocketed his fist forward sending Alex flying into a nearby wall crashing into it leaving a huge dent in it. "I HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT!" Alex screamed out drunkidly his respirator folding back into his robes. The man cackled and ran for him again just as Alex put his foot out tripping him. As the man began to fall Alex's hand came up cracking the guy's jaw and sent him flying up hitting the ceiling and falling back down. He was to twisted to move. The crowd of men gathered around him.
"That was our supplier!"
"Who do you think you are?!"
"I'm part of a group, yay!"

Alex groaned he couldn't make that much of a mess SCYTHE and the leader of this place would break his neck. Alex signaled to the barmaid and to the gorgeous dancers especially this girl his age named Lina..what was she doing here? It didn't matter for now Alex had a job to protect these girls from the dangerous men and he would. "Camo activate" Alex muttered. His skin turned pitch black engulfing him in his own silhouette and just like that he was invisible. "My turn!" Alex called out still drunkedly staggering around.
He appeared behind two of them his blades erupting from the front of their necks Alex lowered them to the ground gently. Alex broke the next one's neck smoothly and lowered him, Alex covered the next man's mouth so there was no noise as a knife went into his heart and Alex made sure there wasn't that much blood. "CAMO DEPLETED. PLEASE WAIT 15 MINUTES BEFORE TRYING AGAIN" His wrist communicator called out as he came back into vision "...Hey yall" Alex grinned embarrassed. pulling out his hidden pistols and mowing down most of them. The last man stared at Alex until he punched himself in the chest repeatedly dying of Cardiac Arrest. "Well..That happened" Alex muttered. As the dancers and waitresses got up they all stared at him and the mess he made "I'm very sorry i will begin cleaning this up immediatly"

O.G. Smoker

7,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ro's XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX Lackeys

Five unsavory looking figures walked through the streets, they laughed, shoving eachother as they ran up and down the streets. Secretly they scanned every passer by as a potential target. Eventually the rowdy bunch had noticed a red haired female passing through one of the many alleys. The five looked at eachother, as one of them, with spiky blonde hair dawned a duo of knives. The five all charged Leila at once, rather spontaneously, they gave no warning or hint to their target. Simply charging, attempting to grab the woman and chain her arms and legs together without damaging her too much.

Where: Attempting to Kidnap Leila
Ooc: Hope it's ok to create 5 NPC's randomly xP also feel free to control them however you want to xP

Fairy

User Image Lina Alice LiddellXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Lina giggled as the young guy took on all the men in the bar, he'd really kicked up a fuss. Lina knew that if Leila had been here she would have gone batty to see the men misbehaving. So she thought he was very heroic. She smiled and walked over to him as he began to clean up. "If Leila was here, she'd commend you." she smiled politely as she began to help him clean up.

She looked at the guy, he was kind of cute. Wait, what was she thinking? I can't have feelings for some guy, she began to fiddle with the edges of her black dress as her nervousness grew.
"I can get you another drink, to replace the one that spilled...If you want" she blushed.

~ TBDHanasakura

Fairy

User Image Leila Mia HartXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Leila screamed in shock as some men grabbed her and began to tie her up, "I can't say this hasn't happened to me before." she squeaked as she tried to keep her wits about her in this situation. She tried to move her hands and legs but they seemed to be restrained by something metallic and heavy.

"Where are you taking me? I demand to know." she barked.

~ TBDHanasakura

OOC: Haha no it's totally fine to do that. It makes it more interesting.

3,000 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Angel

User Image

Whereabouts - Pride District.

The rich man only narrowed his eyes towards Joe as he gripped his cane tightly. "I, Richard the Third, will show you why you don't ******** with me," he stated bluntly. Richard then rushed forwards and swung his cane across from left to right at Joe's face. He would then follow up with a reverse spin-swing towards the opposite side. After that, he would attempt a dragon-sweep kick with his right leg towards Joe's legs.

When Richard rushed towards him, Joe attempted to bear-hug him. However, the man's attack connected first. When Joe was struck by both cane swings and knocked off his feet from the dragon sweep, he fell to the ground with a loud thud. Getting up in a manner as if he were jello, he suddenly opened his mouth widely. As soon as he did that, the teeth and gums of his mouth shot out towards Richard like a bullet. In the mannerism of a snake, it slithered in the air towards Richard in an attempt to impale him.

In response, Richard merely raised up his cane and let the snake-like extension from Joe bite onto it. He then twirled the cane in circular motions and yanked towards himself with all his might. The force of the yank actually ripped Joe's gums out of his mouth and caused him to roar out in pain and anger. Yanking the teeth-filled flesh off his cane and tossing it aside, Richard jumped up above Joe. He then gripped his cane with both hands and swung down mightily towards the top of Joe's head. The impact literally caused Joe's skull to split in two, which made him collapse to the ground. Looking to the motionless creature, Richard focused his gaze on Angel. "You may just be a little girl...but you tried to kill me. Your punishment's not going to be any different, b***h," he stated as he then charged towards Angel. Once he was in her proximity, Richard launched a jabbing attack with his cane towards Angel's face.

Once Richard charged towards her, Angel merely grinned and stated, "A colorful choice of vocabulary for one of your stature... Needless to say, you are the one who needs to be taught a lesson." When Richard launched a jab attack towards her with his cane, Angel merely raised up a hand and stopped the attack in place. For a split second, her eyes flared red. At that moment, an invisible force seemed to erupt in the area, causing a massive explosion in front of the man. The force of the blast sent the man flying across the alleyway, and caused the walls on both sides to collapse. In front of Angel was a medium-sized crater, with the diameter being about seventeen feet. Richard's body was on the other side of the crater, completely distorted and bloodied. His face was literally mush, along with some parts of himself scattered in a bloody mess. Angel merely giggled a bit and stated, "...Well, that was quite interesting... I apologize for not letting you kill him yourself...but he did make the mistake of attacking me, after all."

Joe was actually standing right next to her, with his grin still present. It seemed his injuries were completely gone. Looking towards the remains of Richard, Joe tilted his head in an eerie manner. He then started to uncontrollably laugh in a disturbing manner. Joe then rushed towards the main pile of Richard's body by running clumsily on four legs. Once Joe reached Richard's body, he started to devour the remains in a frenzied manner.

Upon seeing Joe enjoying his meal, Angel grinned darkly and muttered, "How adorable." Eventually, Angel turned her gaze towards another pathway adjacent to their location. "I wonder who the next victim, or victims, will be," she thought to herself. She would then look towards Joe and call out, "Time to leave, Joe." Once she started walking, Joe quickly stumbled his way back to her. The two would then be walking side-by-side once again.

Character Statistics:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 118 lbs.

Character Theme

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items