Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

o.OCharlette Rose LaurenO.o

►►Talk wont work this out

►►I don't need to share, I just need to SCREAM!

User Image
User Image
Charlette stayed straight faced as she waited for the girl behind the bar to give her her drink. She felt a message coming in. The second on in only a few minutes. Whoever it was must be deticated. That or someone really wants to ruin her self proclaimed day off. Tucking the phone back into her pocket, she looked up just in time to hear the girls question. "Not at the moment, but if my day keeps going the way it has been, I'm gonna need another one of these real soon." She said as she lifted the glas to take a drink.

She set the glass on the bar with a slight thud. She could feel the girl looking at her. Was there something on her face? Or did this person know her? She hoped that it was the first thought. The last thing she needed was someone stir a pot that didn't need to be stirred. She thought about the girls question with a smirk on her face. Had she thought about dancing. Only everytime she thought about changing career paths. She enjoyed the action of this one too much though. She looked up at the girl, her ice blue eyes emotionless. "Maybe once or twice." She took another sip of her drink.

User Image

►►Stand tall and fight this out

►►You can't call for help, you can't make a scene!

(Outrageiously Obscene Chickidees:)

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

.: ▌...Demitra Rae Capulet... ▌:.

One winter’s night, I had a dream
A normal dream, or so it would seem
Your warmth was heaven, a gift I assumed
Your eyes filled with joy, the emotion I’d consumed

Demi nodded

"I wish I knew what a life like that was like. The life of an orphan isn't a pleasant one. But, if it wasn't for that I wouldn't be who I am today."

She smiled and looked back up at Sang before grabbing his hand,.

"Yea, let's check on them, and see how they're doing"

l l eyes

SORRY SCHOOL KIDNAPPED ME D': l l

.: ▌ ▌:.

User Image

Backwards Pumpkin

Fairy

User Image Leila Mia HartXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Leila smiled innocently, she couldn't remember the girl nor did she feel like it was necessary to bring it up. She'd sound a bit creepy if she suddenly stated I know you but I don't know where from. If she did recognize her it wouldn't be from a good memory, it seems no one in Leila's life was. I need to find some normal people. she reminded herself.

She laughed as the girl downed her drink, and set her glass back down. "My my, sounds like your day was rough. How about a refill on the house?"

She poured another for the girl and left the bottle on the bar nearby, "Well if you ever feel like you want to, feel free to swing by here." she said mysteriously as she quickly made eye contact with the blue eyed girl. Free's weren't the usual here but Leila felt like the girl needed it that or somewhere in her mind felt she should be nicer after all the events that have happened in the past months.

~ TBDHanasakura
User Image R.R KoskiXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

”Hello James. So nice to see you again." Ryan said menacingly as he glared at the man sitting down in front of him. He saw the man tensing up and become slightly panicky as he read the text and turned to face him. Ryan flicked the cigarette remnants onto the undergrounds trains floor and stubbed it out with his black boot.

He proceeded to adjust his dull grey tie a little more, loosening it from around his neck and unbuttoning his black coat. He rested his arm on the top of the chair and lowered himself down next to James, crossing his legs as he sat comfortably watching him.

"So. I take it you've been diligent and guarding my property?" he said fiercely as he kept flicking the lid of the silver lighter open and closed. "We know what happens when people get sloppy."

|| Location: Greed, underground system.
|| Company: James.
|| Mood: Tired, infuriated.
User Image X James West, General badass

James began to laugh, it seemed awkward but not forced. "Ha! Guarding your property? I've looked after it better than you ever did, I mean look at you. You spent so ******** long chasing that chick and then you just gave her up in a second." He grinned back at Ryan then began to mimic his position. James could see the muscles in his face tensing up in anger, but he still had to provoke him.
Ryan had lectured him all throughout the years before about how important it was to keep something you treasure, and how he would play around with women because he was some empty fool. Who is laughing now James couldn't help but think.

He saw Ryan stand up and adjust himself to leave. He'd obviously had enough.
"Did you know she was pregnant when you left that night?" he said bluntly.

|| Location: Greed, Underground system.
|| Company: R.R. Koski.
|| Mood: Petrified.

Ryan began to tense his face in anger at James' comments. ”You know exactly why I had to leave her behind and why I can't just step back into her life like nothing happened." He was furious at how James could just make assumptions and judge him based on facts he had no idea of, he decided to leave.

Ryan stood up and buttoned his coat before turning and hearing James' comment. He stopped dead in his tracks, he could feel his heart sinking. All of a sudden he felt guilty about leaving her that night if that was the good news she had. He tried to search back to the night trying to pretend that that wasn't the news she had, it must have been something else. A new singer maybe? No...she hadn't been working that day.

He turned back to face James, his face drained of colour "You...you...You're joking right. Tell me I didn't leave her behind to raise a kid alone..."

|| Mood: Angry, guilty.

James looked over to his friend, he felt a pang of guilt run through him as he watched his face drain. It was like he had died inside at the news. James had to tell him, he needed to know what he did. "You don't have a kid. She lost it a few days after she found out about your death."

James knew the news would fill him with guilt but he was told to look after her and it involved her being in the hospital for many weeks. He went everyday to check on her not because he was told to, but he could tell she was utterly destroyed and really needed someone to rely on.

He kept his eyes on Ryan the whole time, he looked completely shaken.

|| Company: R.R. Koski.
|| Mood: Gloomy.

Ryan slumped back down into the chair, he leaned down and put his face in his hands. ”Why didn't you tell her James. She wouldn't have suffered so much." he said angrily as he could feel a warm tear running down his cheek. He clenched his fists together tightly and tried to hold back the wave of emotion clawing inside of him.

He looked down through his watery eyes to the floor of the Underground train and stared at it, I should have taken her with me, she'd be smiling at me even in the abysmal mess i've been in for the past year.

|| Mood: Broken.

"I can't believe you are making this all about you. You were her Fiance. You should have told her. Don't you dare ******** pin this on me, not after all the time I had to spend with her crying and sedated in a white room while you pissed around in your other life." James shouted furiously as he punched the metallic wall of the Underground train. He looked back at his fist as he removed it from the dinted metal, a small trickle of red poured from the pink knuckles. He wiped it with the sleeve of his coat, leaving a reddish mark on the black wool of the sleeve.

"She nearly died because of you, the least you can do is disappear permanently so she never has to experience that again." he said bluntly as he stood up and got off the Underground train.

|| Location: Greed.
|| Company: No one.
|| Mood: Disgusted.

Ryan stayed put in the chair as James shouted at him. He was right, so very right. He didn't say a word as James left the carriage and walked up the stairs.”I failed you honey. I've just disappointed you and because of it you nearly died. I wish I could take it all back, or at least tell you and stop all this happening to you."

He buried his head further into his hands, his fingers gripping his head to try and stop the pain of thought screaming at him in his head. He pulled out a small tablet like device and began to type on it before stopping completely. His eyes ran over it briefly before pressing "delete" and sliding it back into his pocket. "This should have been the best reunion, but now it seems like my death has come early."

|| Company: No one.
|| Mood: Tormented.

Dangerous Lunatic

Sangue Saeed Salvatore

"Demitra is my world, and I will protect her no matter what"

"I'm sorry, but you know that I wouldn't change a thing about you" Sang blushed slightly as she grabbed his hand before smiling back at her

"Hey listen..whenever we're done with all of this saving the world crap, I'll do my best to give you that kind of life...I promise" He kissed her softly before looking at the hand she was holding, it seemed like he hadn't really payed much attention to his wounds and he was just now taking it in that he had lost his finger

"That's gonna take some getting used to.." He sighed before looking off in the distance as if he saw something..or someone, whatever it was he looked as if he was really concentrating on it but as Demi looked over she could see nothing there, he shook his head briefly before looking back over at her "Alright let's go, I should probably carry you we'll get there faster"

» Armor «

Theme

User Image

o.OCharlette Rose LaurenO.o

►►Talk wont work this out

►►I don't need to share, I just need to SCREAM!

User Image
User Image
Charlette smiled at the girl as she poured her another drink. Finally someone who understood her needs. "See this is why I like girls working the bar. You understand the needs of another girl." She lightly laughed. She looked around the room. Aside from the dancers, this girl and her were the only people there that weren't guys. Charlette could only imagin the sleezy people and crude comments she had to deal with. She pink haired girl had to give her propps for what she did. If it were her, she'd probably have killed somebody within the first couple days.

She sipped on her drink, trying not to let this one go down as quickly. She reflected on what the girl had said. It wasn't often that she thought she was pretty, much less got a compliment on her looks. "What's you name?" She asked, looking down the bar. If there was potential for her working for this woman and if she was nice enough to give Charlette a free drink she should at least know her name.

User Image

►►Stand tall and fight this out

►►You can't call for help, you can't make a scene!

(Outrageiously Obscene Chickidees:)

Fairy

User Image Leila Mia HartXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Leila laughed heartily, "We women have to stick together. Especially in a place like this." she leant down closer to the girl "They are very touchy feely, give them a good punch to the face and they get kicked out." she winked. Leila turned around to pull a stool towards the bar counter to sit with the girl then casually poured herself a drink.

"Hmm?" the question had caught her off guard, she had expected her to remain quiet. She seemed like she didn't really want company. "Oh im Leila. Nice to meet you...uh i'm sorry I don't know your name.."

~ TBDHanasakura

3,000 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
April Eleven

User Image

It was another casual day in April's fight club. While remaining within the Pride District, April managed to keep the fight club secret by hosting matches underneath her own home. From the outside, her home looked quite elegant. It was clear that April had quite a handful of money, due to the income she regularly receives from fights and bets. It was quite fortunate that she never has any visitors, unless they were fighters. If they were individuals that wanted to do something to her or anything of the sort, it usually ended badly for them. Strangely, S.C.Y.T.H.E has never taken the opportunity to check out April's activity. Surely there had been rumors, right? Unfortunately, not. Fighters were usually those who had nothing to lose. As such, they literally fought to the death; well, those were the rules of each fight.

The system for choosing fighters works exactly in the form of a random pick. All fighters place their name in a pot, and two are chosen by April. In total, there are up to sixteen fights per day. Rich folk tend to come here often to try and raise their earnings. Whoever wins the bets must give April twenty-five percent of the total earnings. If he or she does not comply, then April normally kills that individual. Basically, do not try to cheat April out of her money. Most of all, do not get her to take an interest in you. Normally, when she takes interest in an individual, it is a completely bad thing.

April also has her own champion fighter, who had never lost a single match in the fight club. The man was rather large in height, being nine feet and seven inches tall. He also had some augmentations to his muscular physique, so he was quite strong. Yes, mutations are allowed in this fight club. Even mutation levels in the one hundred percentage are allowed. If a fighter is paired against someone with much more capabilities than him, then it was just bad luck. The fight would still take place, regardless. On another note, April has a personal bodyguard. She is completely oblivious to the fact that he likes her. However, even if April knew of her bodyguard's affection, she would still pay no mind to him in that sense. She only sees him as a bodyguard; nothing more, nothing less.

Currently, April was sitting in her own chair, high above the fighting floor underneath her home. The entrance to the underground fighting club was through a secret entrance somewhere on the second floor. It was an elevator within one of the walls. As to the exact location, only April and anyone that fought and bet knew about it. Slowly, her eyes drifted across the lined up fighters below. "...Hmmm... Not exactly a favorable batch. King will have no difficult crushing every one of those pathetic little rodents down there... Oh, well. It still works in my favor~," she muttered.

Character Statistics:
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 140 lbs.

Character Theme

”April, i'm back." Ryan shouted as he walked back into the house and slammed the door behind him. "Oh and no I didn't get to see her before you ask." he shouted up to her again as he removed his damp coat and hung it over the hooks by the door. He wiped his eyes with his hand and took another deep breath before messing with his hair and lighting up a cigarette.

He kicked back on the sofa in the lounge area as held the cigarette between his lips and rolled up his damp shirt sleeves. He slipped out a silver locket and opened it up, smiling at the small picture of a fiery haired girl. His thumb gently caressing the side of the cold metal as he picked up the cigarette from his lips and let out a deep smoky breath. He closed it and slipped it back into his pocket as he leaned back on the sofa and stared at the dull ceiling.

He closed his eyes just for a second, before April was next to him.

|| Location: Pride, April's fun house.
|| Company: April & random people.
|| Mood: Depressed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out