Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fairy

Fairy

Fairy

Fairy

Fairy

Waiting for members before we can start~

Fairy

It's the first day of the new year, parties have ended and people are waking up to the sight of the artificial sun warming their day.

It's Tuesday around 8am.
Sunny with a refreshing breeze. Typical weather for Winter.

Fairy

User Image Leila Mia HartXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Leila's body rolled over in the bed, as she groaned at the stream of light peeking through the heavy curtains, lining itself directly over her closed eyes. [******** morning already..."

She dragged the silky cover further up and around her neck as she swung her legs over the side of the bed to assess the room, "Bottles...bottles...more bottles...Better get this cleaned up before we open...". She sighed before moving to her feet, walking towards the window, her pale arm pulling the cover closer into her body as the other one reaching out to pull the curtains apart. The blinding light from outside highlighted the room full of empty bottles, covers and pillows thrown in various floor space. "Stupid pretend sun."

Avoiding bottles and bed attire, she pushed open the master door to her room, gracefully walking into the main corridor of the club. "Wake up you lazy bastards!" She yelled to the seemingly empty club, yet her announcement was met with the droning sound of other people "Only 10 hours till opening time! Get to work!"

Quickly, she slipped back into her room to get ready for breakfast.

~ TBDHanasakura

Dangerous Lunatic

Sangue Saeed SalvatoreXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sang panted as the artificial sun rose and the suspect he was chasing vanished along with the night "s**t!" he uttered out as he punched the side of whatever building he was by, leaving a crack in the wall.

Another night of chasing someone through different districts tired him out, he looked around trying to get a grasp on where he was at, recognizing the area all too well he realized he was in the lust district.

"Great way to spend new years...well I could really use a drink whenever one of these places open up, better call this in to headquarters first though" Sang said to himself as he patched into the communicator in his helmet connecting him to the agent that deals with all of that "Hey Alice it's Sang, I chased that guy down pretty much all night and he knows his way around these districts, gave me the slip at sunrise I think he was heading towards the technology district"

"Damn Sang I thought agility was your strong point you're getting sloppy" Alice's voice came through as she let out a small giggle at his expense "Well you just spent your new years night chasing someone, so relax take some downtime Sang you've earned it and don't bring up the fact you failed this one because you're one hell of soldier, now go have some fun"

Sang smiled a bit as he turned off his comm "Wait until one of these places open...I forget what I am" He walked over the the entrance of one of the most famous places in Lust "The Jazz club...let's just access the database here" Sang entered the code into the door panel and strolled in almost like he owned the place "Hey! What does a guy have to do to get some service around here?!" His voice boomed throughout the club.

Fairy

Leila cocked her head up at the sound of the main doors opening and a prompt voice shouting afterwards. "Who the fu..." she remarked angrily as she stood up from the dressing table in a robe and headed towards the main corridor.

The double doors swung open and Leila stood there, staring at the person standing in front of her. It was armed up completely in a shiny metal suit, had too much upper body strength to be a woman, plus the voice was manly...just."Why the hell don't you people ever knock! Its common courtesy you know! " she shouted angrily at the man "Don't you people know that we don't open till after 9pm?"

She pouted and put her hands over her waist to hold the robe in place as she got a bit too infuriated with the intrusion. Damn Scythe coming in at any time of day they wanted, they shouldn't be able to do this. This had totally upset her plans for the day and even some of the girls were looking over the balcony a bit dazed and confused about the whole situation.
"You need to leave." She said firmly as she glared at the man.

~ TBDHanasakura

Dangerous Lunatic

Sangue Saeed SalvatoreXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Oh..uhm" Was about all he could manage out of nervousness as he looked her up and down it was mostly the robe that caught his attention but this girl's beauty certainly added a big reason for Sang to be nervous, he cleared his throat and finally started to speak "Just calm down sweetheart I'm certainly not here on business, just came here for a drink that's all"

Sang looked around the club seeing the girls staring at him probably scared so he shot them a friendly wave and looked back at Leila "Look I've spent my new years night chasing down a highly dangerous criminal so it hasn't exactly been an ideal holiday for me, I'd just like some time to relax and actually enjoy it before I'm called in on another mission if you'll allow it"

Suddenly his helmet started going into different plates and detaching itself and the plates rested down at his neck area as it revealed his face and allowed his hair to flow free, His skin was pale and his hair was even lighter about as white as snow and there were small subtle glowing red scars at the edges of his face but what was most interesting about his appearance were his cybernetic eyes, they were pitch black with a red iris so it appeared as a single red ring in a sea of darkness, he bowed a bit then looked directly into Leila's eyes "I don't believe I've had the pleasure so allow me to introduce myself, My name is Sangue, though a lot of people who know me just call me Sang"

Durem Medalist

2,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Miles Davison DevlinXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Amid the rising of a false sun, and the stillness of empty streets, a stirring in Miles gut still managed to interrupt his thought.

"Aye lad!... We keep dis pace up and we'll be sure ta miss da deadline!"

Miles dropped his burlap bag, and swung his khaki backpack over his opposite shoulder.
His legs were burning and he was struggling to keep his eyes open. they had been walking all night, and his body felt weak and weary. Miles was determined to make the deadline no matter what, but at the rate he was travelling it would be a miracle if they made it to the meeting point on time.

"Why the hell are we even going man?... we never leave Envy!? what if we run into S.C.Y.T.H.E.?"

Miles looked back at his obviously distraught partner, giving a long cold stare.
He was a young poor looking kid, around 16 or so. he had shoulder length blond hair and was about 5 and a half feet tall. The boy was obviously smaller then miles but was clearly carrying most of the luggage.

"Boy we go where da money goes, and right now our money is waiting for us in Lust...besides, we took da easy route, aint no way we gonna be caught in sloth, too much s**t goin down already... once we finally get to lust is when we got ourselves da problem boyo!"

Miles chuckled under his breath, obviously the boy didn't share his humour. he turned back around and continued his way down the street. Miles knew they were a target, they had several bags filled with illegal tech and were headed toward the busiest hotspot in all seven districts. he knew that if they were caught by S.C.Y.T.H.E. it would be a major problem, but miles was too money hungry. he would risk life and limb for a few extra coins.

They were nearing the Lust District now, and the stirring uneasiness that rested in the bottom of Miles' stomach began to pick up speed. this was a big job, and a job this big brought along just as big of risks.

~JS Gardner

Fairy

Leila chuckled a bit to herself as the man struggled to get his words out "Take it you've never seen a girl in her negligee before?" she said slyly as she edged over, trying to make him uncomfortable.

He seemed different to the other Scythe, they all seemed like emotionless zombies, this guy had a sense of humanity within him. Leila looked him up and down a few times while he was speaking before deciding to extend her hand to him out of courtesy, "Leila. Nice to meet you Scythe." Her words blunt and to the point. One Scythe somewhere had killed Redd, she had no desire to be friends with one, no matter how innocent he may be. The stigma throughout the city was the same, to never be friends with one.

"Girls close your mouths and get back to work! she barked at them, followed by a sound of groaning, gentle laughter and footsteps across the upper floors. "Bar's down that corridor, leave the bottles on the side so we can charge you and stay out of our way. We have business to attend to." Her pale arm pointed down the left wing corridor towards a large wooden arc half covered by a curtain before she started to walk back to her chambers.

~ TBDHanasakura

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

.: ▌...Demitra Rae Capulet... ▌:.

One winter’s night, I had a dream
A normal dream, or so it would seem
Your warmth was heaven, a gift I assumed
Your eyes filled with joy, the emotion I’d consumed

Demi groaned as the artificial sun hit her in the face this morning through her torn curtains.. She stretched and scratched her head before standing up from her worn out futon and looking around her grungry apartment. She wasn't haveing anyone stay there that night so it was the first time in a while that she had the whole apartment to herself. She sighed..

'It's gunna be a loooooooong day'

She thought to herself before rolling up her futon and getting dressed.She didn't have to do much with her hair, it was short for a reason. She grabbed some toast and a water bottle and walked out onto the street, She was a dealer. Ironically Demi doesn't do drugs, not anymore at least. She's OD'ed too many times that it's just not worth it anymore. She wondered if she would meet anyone new today... You never really know~!

l l outfit l l

.: ▌ ▌:.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out