• Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

.: ▌...Demitra Rae Capulet... ▌:.

One winter’s night, I had a dream
A normal dream, or so it would seem
Your warmth was heaven, a gift I assumed
Your eyes filled with joy, the emotion I’d consumed

Demi did hear everything being said, she was in the washroom changing.

"Is everything alright? What's all the yelling?"

l l outfit

short >< i have to go to the store quickly then I can post better l l

.: ▌ ▌:.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

Sangue Saeed SalvatoreXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"My friend Alice...she usually handles communications, the person who attacked me took her" Sang was breathing heavily trying to think quickly

"I guess there's really nothing to do about it.....but wait, the guy said something about minions that's gotta mean he's some kind of leader or something" He thought about it for a moment then his eyes widened

"Demi...I know who it is now, I know who killed my parents, who killed Leila's partner" Suddenly some kind of criminal file projected out from his eyes onto the wall "It all makes sense now.."

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Demi had never seen someones eyes do that before. She rummaged through her things and found a map of the city and layed it out. She had changed her clothes, making her knife holster more noticeable. She blew hair out of her eyes as she looked at her map. She knew how much it hurt Leila, and she wanted to help.

"I wanna help. Do you have an idea of the district or area this person is usually in?"

He looked somewhat familiar... she couldn't tell from where, but she has seen him before. Being analytical and being able to track and search for people was one of Demi's strong points.

"We'll find him"

She smiled softly

l l outfit l l

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

"It makes sense now, him talking about his minions, his twisted sense of humor...but that's the thing" Sang sighed and looked his criminal record up and down

"This guy is Grim, the leader of the skull sadists...which means we're gonna have one hell of a hard time trying to track him" The file disappeared and Sang blinked his eyes a little "Grim is the most wealthy, the most dangerous, and the most wanted person on the planet...if there was an easy way to find him he'd either be locked up tight somewhere or dead already, so that also makes him the most illusive person on the planet" Sang reached in his bag and put a device on his chest and suddenly armor plates started building up all around his body except for his head, leaving it revealed for a moment

"If we're going after Grim it likely means we'll have to tango with those brainwashed psychos he calls his minions, there's no 'keeping a low profile' here we have to be prepared.....you sure you wanna do this?" He looked over at Demi worried as he started loading up his weapons

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Demi nodded and grabbed two rings, they wrapped around her fingers to form brass knuckles. She stole them off the guy she punched out earlier.

"I'm positive. I'm ready for anything. Lets first search the Pride district. I know this place like the back of my hand."

She smiled. Strength in numbers, along with determination and will power could help them. She didn't want any more people getting killed by this guy.

l l outfit l l

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

"Well we could start here but there's another thing....for some reason Leila seemed important to him, you think maybe he goes by there often?" Sang rifled around in his bag some more

"But before we go, I um...I want you to have this" He handed Demi a katana sheathe and all "My family each had an engraved sword, I always use theirs but...this one is mine" He pulled it slightly out of the sheathe and revealed part of the blade with 'Sangue' engraved into it then placed it back in

"And I want you to take this as well..just in case things get too tense" Sang handed her a device like the one he put on his chest "Don't worry it will fit your form, and uh...you don't actually have to wear the helmet part" He laughed a bit because he knew it looked a bit strange

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Demi took the Katana and looked at it for a moment before placing it around her hip. She took the other device and put it on the side of her shirt.

"Thank you, I will use them if necessary. I may just be a simple drug dealer, but in doing so I can come up with a large amount of information. We should swing by Leila's again, but I wanna check some of the corners of Pride and see if anyone can give us a little extra information."

She smiled and opened the door.

"I have an information guy near Leila, lets start there then check on her and see what's up."

l l outfit l l

User Image

Fairy

User Image Leila Mia HartXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Leila got tired of hearing the younger boy protest, he was really making her angry. Miles had already fallen for it, shame, the boy was kind of cute, then again, one is better than two...Lucky for her the boy had decided to leave.

She gave up on trying with the boy, her last attempt was passing him the drink. "Here, on the house. May you do well on your travels~" she said nonchalantly as she moved her attention to the older guy. "He's messing this up, normally younger kids are so much easier to take care of...he must have seen something like this happen before in another area...lets hope the older guy doesn't catch on so quick."

She slowly edged closer to him, "Did anyone tell you, you have a very strong adventurer aura?" she giggled. "I bet you have so many good stories to tell me about it~"
She extended out her arm, in which she was holding the shot glass containing the blue liquid, with a sickly sweet smile plastered on her face.

"Drink up big boy."

~ TBDHanasakura

Durem Medalist

2,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Miles Davison DevlinXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

The blond haired boy glared at the shot, then back at the girl. a small smirk spead across his face. his eyes still black as night.

"i can't drink ma'am" the boy quietly whispered. the smirk had dissapeared from his face. the boy looked back over at Miles who was basically rubber by this point.

"you have made your choice then?" said the boy with blond hair. miles turned his head to face the boy.
"aye i have... your leaving?" Miles questioned. the boy looked as thou he had already left, his eyes blank and his his skin pale as snow.
Miles didn't need to hear his answer, he knew he had to. the boy had a different set of standards then most.
"Aye then boyo, leave the bags with me, ill need em more than you will"
Miles said as he took the shot the red haired woman had givin him.

the blond haired boy dropped the bags in front of Miles, there were five bags in total, the boy had been carrying three. each bag dropped to the ground with a loud thud. the sound of metal clanging filled the room. the two bags miles had left at the bar however had a softer appearance, like pillows or fabric had been stuffed inside untill they were ready to burst.the boy made his way out the door, not looking back to see if Miles was alright. Miles took the shot intended for the boy and knocked it back. he cringed as the taste hit his tounge.

"seems like such a nice kid dont he love?"
Miles laughed. he turned his head toward the door and cupped his hands around his mouth.

"AYE BOYO... TELL S.C.Y.T.H.E I SAID HELLO"
Miles shouted sticking his middle finger up in the air. Miles turned back around to face the woman, a huge smile on his face.

"What a bunch of freaks those guys are"
Miles stated, shaking his head as he said it.
"finally, i can stop talkin to that boy... he'll do good thou, just gives me the creeps"
~JS Gardner

Fairy

User Image Leila Mia HartXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

She watched as the boy left the bar and Miles took the drink off him and drank both of them. "Oh crap...he's going to be all over the place with two of those..." She did however, notice there were a lot more bags than she had accounted for. The younger lad had carried more than he looked able to.

Leila giggled, "They are a bit strange, Oh i'll tell you something funny. I saw an injured one this morning, knifed in the folds in his armour plate and bled all over the place." She felt a bit upset that she made it into a joke but with all the things that had happened to her involving Scythe made her hate all of them no matter what.

"Oh? Why did he do that honey? He seemed nice enough..." she smiled as she stroked his arm gently.

~ TBDHanasakura

Dangerous Lunatic

"Right well...I hope you don't have anything planned as far as your career goes, because I get the feeling this won't exactly end quick" Sang dug through the bag one last time to see if he had everything he needed then walked over to Demi

"Whatever you think is best, I'm used to tracking people but this is on a whole other level...kind of funny thinking back to what Leila said, in those terms this guy is pretty much a ghost" He walked out the door with Demi as they began their journey, he knew the road forward would be filled with cracks and obstacles he knew there would be people in his way that wouldn't be too keen on letting him pass and he had a feeling he might not exactly like what lied at the end of the road, but this was just something he had to do

"So this Grim guy apparently has passageways that lead to his own private headquarters problem is that's part of what makes him so illusive, looks like he has his own underground system he can use to travel to each district....but no one has any idea just where these entrances are" Sang sighed and shook his head "I mean I know this guy used to be a scythe and all but..how the hell did he get this strong of a grasp on this city?"

Fairy

User Image Alexander XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

He slid the phone out of his pocket again, pressing buttons before listening to the dial tone. A click signalled that it had been picked up "They are on the move, kitted up. Not sure where they are heading or what they are planning to do. Will report further on discovery."

A series of heavy breaths then a click brought on the dial tone.

He hobbled out of the building with a walking stick and large warm coat, and greeted a woman with her baby "Lovely day isn't it?" and continued to walk down through the park.

~ TBDHanasakura

Dangerous Lunatic

GrimXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Ohh Percival" Grim called out as Percival walked towards him and Alice and kneeled before Grim "Have you found out what the old man is up to?" "Not yet master, but I will not give up so easily" "Damn I love that spirit of yours! But there is one little detail I need to change about your orders, I still want you to discover his plans but when you do immediately report back to me...if he is in our way then I would like to get rid of him personally" "It shall be done my lord" Percival stood up and gave him a bow before he dashed off to get back to his mission

"You're really sick you know that..? Alice said then spit on Grim as he just laughed at her "Awh sweetheart I love you too, but if you keep doing things like that I'll get angry...and you know the counseling doesn't work so I'll just hurt you when I'm angry" "Why are you keeping me here? Is this all just some joke to you?" Grim stared at her and then just started laughing hysterically

"A joke?! Why yes love, life is the joke! Take for instance why you are here, you are here because of how you are involved with Sangue...and let's not lie to each other because you know you haven't exactly been honest with him have you?" He walked closer to her and placed his hand on her cheek, Alice shivered and looked away but Grim pulled her face back to stare directly at him "It's all so funny the truth he doesn't realize isn't it? And that my dear....is the punchline"

Durem Medalist

2,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Miles Davison DevlinXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Miles placed his glass on the table slowly, raising his head to lock eyes with the red haired woman. wow he did better than i thought he said to himself. he looked into the womans eyes for a moment, then looked back to the door as if slighlty suprised the boy had left.

"that boy, you... you mean he didnt strike you as odd?
" Miles said with a shocked look on his face. his eyes were wide, his mouth hanging far below where it sould be. Miles started laughing, he began spinning the shot glass on its side.

"wow...love, thats the best compliment you could possibly give me"
Miles grin returned to his face.

"Tell me love, you see alot of crazy stuff round lust?
" Miles asked inquisitivly.

Miles tried to stand up from his seat, but the drinks were beginning to take effect. Miles toppled over onto the floor, spilling the contents of one of his bags onto the floor. The sound of metal hitting the floor echoed, Miles tried standing up again using the counter as support. He looked down the corridor, cans of food littered across the floor.

"god dammit" he said under his breath, he had obviously underestimated the strength of the drinks he was givin. he began to walk down the corridor picking up all the food cans he had dropped.
"hey, i dont think im in any shape to be walkin home love, got a place i can crash?..the boy doesn't sleep much, im exhausted, been goin nonstop for three days"
Miles said stopping, resting his head in his hand.
~JS Gardner

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Demi followed Sang as they walked down the street. Crimes were everywhere. She saw some of her watchers, but no one could find this guy. He is a hard one to track.

"We need to lure this guy out of hiding somehow... That might be the only way to get your friend back."

She looked around looking for anything that could be an advantage to them.

l l outfit l l

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out