Welcome to Gaia! ::

allow the use of guns for everybody?

yes! 0.75 75.0% [ 9 ]
heck no! 0.25 25.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

ciandera's Waifu

Dangerous Wife

The country of Imenovan became a place of chaos and destruction after its defeat in war with the neighboring country, Sesile. The Imenovan government fell into ruin just like most of the urban areas. What replaced the order was the various groups of mafia fighting to seize territory.

Imenovan :
A fairly large country mostly covered in sand and harsh cold temperatures, in the southern parts there are some woodlands. Overall, the country is an industrial poor country. In the cities and towns one would either live in the slums or with the mafia. The urban areas look as if it is in a fallout but without the radiation. Guns are a rare sight in Imenovan and only the elite mafia members carry them.

Sesile:
A powerful country both economically and their military. Basically this country is what you get when you fuse England and China together.

Moro
A densely forested country to the south of Imenovan. It usually is a peaceful country unless another country tries to attack it. When one does, their military will stop at nothing to defeat their enemies.

You must eat or be eaten. Who do you trust? Who do you align with?

OOC and Character Profiles

Mafia groups:

Valtiel

Pendulum

The Silver Bullets

ciandera's Waifu

Dangerous Wife

It was a slow business day for Rain off in the distance they could see a sandstorm brewing off in the distance coming in at a fast pace towards the city. They got up from the stool that they were sitting on behind the counter and walked outside to retrieve a sign and dragged it inside the store.

Dangerous Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
'Captain Torres, this is Lieutenant Erance,' the call came from the foreward platoon over the radio, 'A sandstorm is brewing from the North.' Torres's unit was on border patrol for the month and hated returning to the country of Imenovan. 'There is a small village approximately 10 miles from your position, our platoon can get there before you do.'

Thinking about what took his face in the war years ago, 'What is the size of the village? Do you think any insurgents or gangs will be active there? Also, keep in mind we have a unit of 220 soldiers.'

'Sir, the village looks to be a small trade village, not much movement can be observed, the only movements seen are the populous getting ready for the storm. Our unit seems to outnumber them 3-1, not too many buildings.'

Being ever cautious, 'Alright Lieutenant, don't enter the village but make our presense known. Always be aware of sniper fire and send in a squad or two for route clearing. Follow the rules of engagement, we are just patrolling.' The dark storm in the distance seem to appear as a bad omen, forcing his unit to the villiage.

Demonic Businessman

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Sgt_Wingman

XXXXXDust rose up in swirls as the female body was pulled into the makeshift shack, once her body had entered the premises the door she came through was slammed shut and locked tight. Tiny shafts of dust lined lights painted the womans slack jaw and neck, revealing dried streams of blood and small bruises. Grey almost white hair was matted with dirt and sweat causing it to look for brown than the actual hair color, it was long and wavy, shiny in some places and a bit tangled.

XXXXX"Wake the b***h up..." a male voice said pointing towards a few buckets of water, he then walked over to the farthest wall and switched on an hanging overhead light. During this time another male followed the talkers order. The man with the bucket dumped the first bucket over the woman head, completely drenching her upper half. She didn't stir. The a second bucket came, this time soaking her lower half.

XXXXXThe woman shot her head up with wide eyes and looked around the room to see where she was. A soft whimper escaped her bruised lips as the trio who brought her in moved closer. "Who are you?" the talker asked lowly. No reply. The bucket man decked her in the face, bringing back blood to the area that was washed away. "Who. Are. You?" the question came again.

XXXXXChatter came over a radio in front of the woman, sounded more military like than how these rebels spoke to each other. 'Soldiers...' she thought to herself. Deep red blood dripped from her tan chin as a grimace plastered her face. Wet strands of grey hair clung to the sides of her face as she glanced down indicating why she made that face. Her lacy red bra could be seen through the now sheer wet white shirt on her torso. "Now you tell me who you are and why you are here. Why were you snooping around the HQ?" The third and final man stepped out of the shadows with a gun, not just any gun however. An MP412 REX. "Now this is some mighty heavy duty stuff your carrying around on yourself little lady...Where do you hide this thing?" They chuckled. "But seeing as this is a REX... Your probably Russian." The barrel of the revolver was placed against her drying forehead snuggly so she wouldnt be able to move away. "One last..."

XXXXXThe woman stood with her hand locked around the firing pin, spun with her back to the arm and elbowed the talker behind the head, knocking him out. She tumbled out and away from the other two with the gun in hand, stood and launched herself out of a window and stumbled into the main street. It was barren and cold, newspapers danced in the piercing winds as crates creaked. Blood kept flowing from her broken lip and fell onto her wet chest, staining the gritty shirt. "Ugh...Never again.." she whispered to herself, while looking behind her. The pair was to busy trying to get the lock off, but that didn't mean she was safe.

((To the owner of the thread, I hope you don't mind me posting! :3))

Dangerous Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
chieichan

Torres arrived to his forward platoon on the outskirts of the village. The sand storm its presence more known by the second. Along with the usual body armor, the desert gear consisted of desert breathing masks and goggles that could switch modes. 'Switch to infared, our coms will be set to frequency 12, and park the vehichles,' he gave the command to his subordinates. Quickly the armored trucks pulled into two columns on each side of the main road. The infrared scanners were staticky, but provided the best vision in the otherwise sand filled sky. 14 red blobs started to emerge from the village as one of the blobs walked up to him.

'Sir, Luietenant Erance reporting,' Torres heard him through his ear piece. 'I decided to only patrol the perimeter of the village, it seems are radio waves were being tapped.' Torres signaled the Luietenant to sit inside a vehichle with him. Inside, the two removed their goggles and looked at a map of the village. Erance is a young Luietenant fresh out of the Academy, his soft eyes have yet to be harded by battles. 'We narrowed the tappings to this location along the main road. It's not far from our position, maybe a 5 minute walk.'

Not taking any chances, 'It'll be too clumsy to mobilize our who company. We'll take the squads who patrolled the perimeter and have gun trucks ready to follow if there are any trouble. We don't know how long this storm will last, we can risk having our location and movement leaked to the insurgents or gangs of this country.' With just a nod Erance left the truck to ready his men. 'Luietenant Nguyen'

'Yes Captain,' A female voice rang over the com, she was the leader of the maintenance and communication platoon of the company.

'Prepare two gun trucks from headquaters ready, Erance and I are going into the village, our communications were tapped. I know the weather is bad, but establish an overhead view, you will be our eyes from the sky.' Torres slowly put his gear back on and grabbed his M4 assult rifle. He felt he might need mroe than his M9 side arm for some reason.

'Yes sir, it'll be up 2 minutes.'

Torres dismounted from his truck and met up with Erance and his squads. 'Sir, 2nd and 3rd squad are ready to go. We have 2 medics accompaning us as well.'

'Excellent, let's go.' With the two officers in the middle, the two squads lined up in a column to both sides. Marching into the village, the infared showed the families waiting out the storm inside their homes. Some noticed the soldiers and moved away from their doors and windows. A quick red blob darted out of a window heading down the main road.

'Sir we have movement,' Nguyen's soft voice shot through his ear, '2 armed combatants are exiting a building to your 11 o'clock. One seems armed with a MP412 REX!' As if instinct, his men and himself hugged the walls as to avoid detection in the storm. The combatants only had goggles to shield their eyes, Torres and his group had the eye in the sky.

Demonic Businessman

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Sgt_Wingman

XXXXXNaida wondered about leaving the safety of the building for a sand storm, she didn't want to be caught in this without equipment. "********..." she mouthed while moving along the wall. Thats when the distinct sound of creaking doors pricked her ear. By now she had been taking cover in an alley away from some of the wind, unfortunately, she picked the wrong alley to be in. A high concrete wall separated her from freedom, she sneered unhappily and glanced around. Trash littered the dirt and there had been nothing big or strong enough to act as a running spring board.

XXXXX"There she is!" The men ran towards her, blocking the alleys entrance so she wouldn't be able to go pass them. "No where to go p***y cat...We're going to kill you and do horrible..." The walls had been tight enough for the woman to sprint at the pair, run part way up a wall and land with her thighs earmuffing the man who was talking. He placed his hard hands on the outer edges of her legs and stumbled backwards to get her off; but he was far to slow. The woman leaned back with all the force she was able to muster, then twisted her body under and down, throwing his now limp body into a pile of broken crates.

XXXXX"W-who are you?..." The last man stepped away from the grey haired woman chuckled with her back to him and turned. Fear obviously taking hold of him.

XXXXXShe wiped the remaining blood on her chin away with the back of her hand and examined it for a moment as she spoke. "That's information you don't need to know." her voice held a slight Russian accent, the taste was authentic and was tinged with sort of fire only she had. "But what I will let you know is that I have My eyes on you and your...What do you call it?...Crew?" she paused and looked up at the last word. "Tell your boss i'll be seeing him soon. Also...Tell him to get my things ready." She smiled with her hand held out open to the man. "I would like that back please." He dropped the gun to the ground and ran, like a dog with its tail between his legs.

XXXXXA helicopter whirred by overhead indicating that the military force was now in the village. Naida cursed in Russian, if she were to run out, she would be caught. If she didn't she would be caught. Oh the life of a Russian operative, where even your back up plan sucks.

XXXXXA wrought iron balcony hung nearest the concrete wall at the end, it sat close to the side, but wasn't low enough for her to just jump and grab. It was going to have to be another wall jump. Easy, but her body was tired and beaten. The woman sighed as she ran a scarred hand through the middle of her unnaturally grey hair, took a breath, then ran at the wall.

XXXXXNaida hoped the suits with the guns, as she called all military men and women, didn't see her. But prepared for the worse, she had force her way into the second floor of the flat and found some local attire in one corner. "********..." she fumed as she tore off the clothing she wore, dried her hair, wiped away excess blood and wrapped her red lingerie'd self in the thin fabric and covered her hair completely. The Russian hid her wet clothing in a pile that looked fairly similar to it and sat at the opposite end, looking like she had just been threatened.

ciandera's Waifu

Dangerous Wife

ooc: Im sorry to tell this to you but, in this role play I wasn't really expecting there to be much guns since it would be hard not to auto hit when in combat situations against other roleplayers.Although, if everyone wants guns then in the roleplay, then I shall allow that.

Demonic Businessman

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Road Kizakame
ooc: Im sorry to tell this to you but, in this role play I wasn't really expecting there to be much guns since it would be hard not to auto hit when in combat situations against other roleplayers.Although, if everyone wants guns then in the roleplay, then I shall allow that.

((Sorry, It was't against Wingman, just an NPC :3))

ciandera's Waifu

Dangerous Wife

chieichan
Road Kizakame

I realize that, its fine ^^

Demonic Businessman

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Road Kizakame
chieichan

I realize that, its fine ^^

((Hahaha I just wanted to verify. Thank you! I just remembered we have an OOC Thread...Should we move to that? hahaha))

Shy Sophomore

4,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
████████████████████ █▌█▌▌ ▌││ Koska Natalia
May happiness be with you...

User Image

I was caughing and hacking at all this sand. I could hardly see, and I need to get out of here.... I lifted my right arm and covered my mouth and nose, and was squinting, trying to see through the sandstorm. I also could here fighting, and a helicopter. My red hair kept blowing in my face.

D...damn it... I can't... freaking see!"I said to my self.

I dragged me cart with me, hoping no sand would get into it and ruin the bouquets. I trudged looking around to make sure I don't run into anything. I could hear fighting somewhere in the distance to my right, about fifty meters. I coughed some more.
Then, I walked left and came upon a shop that I pass by occaisonally. I've never been inside, it creeped me out. I knocked on The Rusty Cleaver's door.
I knocked on it, and the door opened to a scary looking personage.

"May I seek shelter here, p-please?" I asked timidly.

OOC:I like maing my posts look pretty. yum_puddi
Where I am/Who's with me:In front of The Rusty Cleaver.
What I am thinking:Please let me inside...
What I have with me:Cart of my flowers

ciandera's Waifu

Dangerous Wife

Jei Mikomi Kibou
████████████████████ █▌█▌▌ ▌││ Koska Natalia
May happiness be with you...

User Image

I was caughing and hacking at all this sand. I could hardly see, and I need to get out of here.... I lifted my right arm and covered my mouth and nose, and was squinting, trying to see through the sandstorm. I also could here fighting, and a helicopter. My red hair kept blowing in my face.

D...damn it... I can't... freaking see!"I said to my self.

I dragged me cart with me, hoping no sand would get into it and ruin the bouquets. I trudged looking around to make sure I don't run into anything. I could hear fighting somewhere in the distance to my right, about fifty meters. I coughed some more.
Then, I walked left and came upon a shop that I pass by occaisonally. I've never been inside, it creeped me out. I knocked on The Rusty Cleaver's door.
I knocked on it, and the door opened to a scary looking personage.

"May I seek shelter here, p-please?" I asked timidly.

OOC:I like maing my posts look pretty. yum_puddi
Where I am/Who's with me:In front of The Rusty Cleaver.
What I am thinking:Please let me inside...
What I have with me:Cart of my flowers

Startled as to why there was a person out here in this weather Rain quickly unlocked the door, "I don't think we could fit in your cart through the door but you can bring in all your flowers." they said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff