Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image
Captain Kaia Liang
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ghost

“The only thing I feel when I kill is the recoil from my rifle"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun was hot, a warm glow of liquid gold that played against her skin. The sound of children screaming with delight as they around the garden, and the buzz of conversation about business, family, food, relationships filled the air. These were all things Kaia had no time for, things that bored her completely because she did not live a normal domestic life. She lay out on a picnic blanket basking in the sun. It was her nieces birthday which explained the children and buzz of conversation from parents. She had been granted a months leave from work to deal with the emotional strain of her job. What she experienced in the last year had smashed through all her hopes that man was worth saving. She had spent the last year and 5 months working for a government agency that technically did not exist.

The sun all of a sudden darkened and she felt a looming presence over her. Slowly Kaia opened her eyes to find herself looking up at two black shadows. Sergeant Dietrich and an unknown hovered over her. Everything seemed to go quiet. The look on Dietrich's face told her all she needed to know; Holidays over, and that there was a serious threat or they would not have bothered her at a family event. Climbing to her feet she gave the two agents a brief nod that she understood and quickly went over to her brother. Two hours later she was in a van on her way to the Baltimore HQ for the DMS.

The DMS warehouse was cold looking. The steel and concrete doing nothing to calm her nerves. The building was a sick reminder of death, bringing back the memories of the last threat that had killed many good men and women, including her friend and commanding officer Major Courtland. Dietrich put his hand on her shoulder letting her know that she wasn't the only person feeling it they all were."Briefing at 19h00," It was all he said before heading off to his office.

Kaia heaved her duffel bag onto her shoulder and headed for her bunk. The room was small but it had all she needed to survive. She didn't linger to long in her room. She quickly changed into the camo pants and a tanktop and headed for the mess hall. She picked out a salad from the bar and found a table away from everyone else and simply watched them like a hawke.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Dr. Cassey Reynolds

-> Mood: Meh Song: Null Currently: Excitable slash avoiding hw <-

User Image

Cassey was at the hospital today, she had offered to perform surgery on a man who requested her by name. This time it was in Baltimore. The operating room was well lit, quiet, except for the murmurs in the background and the soft classical music playing beyond their words. Words of curiosity. She could hear light talk about herself, her age, her ability, most of all her age and attention span. "Alright everyone this is not going to be easy but we can do it" words of encouragement for her team with a bright smile on her face.

Hands scrubbed, gloves on, mask on, headlight, scalpel, chest saw, clamps and they were good to go. The room went silent for a moment, with a slice and a crack, there it was, a man's beating heart. She was doing a double bi-pass surgery and a valve implant. Hours later and considerable care, the man's heart was going to be as good as new.

Elbow deep into his chest, there was a brief interruption. "Dr Reynolds, there's a man outside requesting you immediately, he says his name is Dietrich" one of the nurses came in with a mask over her face as to not contaminate the room. "Tell him I will be out of surgery in a few hours, that I'm elbow deep, thanks Suzanne" her voice sweet, looking briefly to the clock she noted the time and continued with the operation.

The few hours had passed and the surgery went perfectly without any complications. She explained everything to the wife and daughter and they were pleased to know that their loved one was doing well. She didn't have to wait too long for the man to wake from the anesthetic and told him about the surgery. He thanked her various times and all Cassey could do is smile at them happy to have their family together.

Once the debrief was done with the family she made it over to the nurse's station wondering about the man asking for her earlier, she was simply handed a note and told the man had left about an hour ago. Opening the letter she read it quickly and sighed very lightly. She had to go back to the DMS. Memories flooded back but she held back, smiled at the nurse. "Thanks!" she said cheerfully.

Gathering her things she took a quick shower and made her way back to her hotel grabbing the rest of her stuff before hoping in a van towards the DMS warehouse. A cold looking place. Assigned a room she made her way to the bunk, it was small but good enough for survival. Skipping her way down the hall she put on a pair of skinny khaki cargo pants and a plain white tank top, dark black boots and made her way to the mess hall. She picked a salad, a sandwich and a bottle of water then proceeded to find herself a seat.

Looking around for a place to sit she spotted one at the end with a girl sitting alone. Making her way over with a bright smile, well more like skipping over with a bright smile she looked to the girl. "Mind if I sit here?"waiting a moment she sat down.
User Image
Dr./CptnNick DeLaney
Doc.

“I solemnly pledge myself to consecrate my life to the service of humanity"

Nick spent a good while scrubbing down in the shower. The ones in the warehouse wer ea lot better than the ones back in the hospital well at least it didn't just feel like a trickle of piss running into your hair. Not an experience Nick wanted to repeat. Washing off the 8 hour flight, the 2 hours in cars and the previous nonstop twelve hours Nick leaned against the tiles allowing himself a moment to breath before killing the water and grabbing his towel. It didn't take long for Nick to dry off and wandering back to his bunk be met with a few friendly comments nods some from the members of Echo and other teams commenting on Nick's physique now that he had bothered to work on more than just cardio. Not that he was anything more than a little tones now comepared to the brick shithouses that walked the corridors of the DMS.

Returning to his bunk Nick grabbed himself a fresh pair of black and white combat pants and a black t-shirt. He might have been a medic but he still fell in when it came to uniform and strapped his side arm to his belt. Echo team had gifted him his own personal holster with enough room for his flash lighted sig after him having to visit stores every time he needed to carry his weapon. Moving the holster to a comfortable position he grabbed his ID and threw it round his neck. He had however in the four or so months he had been away gotten used to not having to wear boots day in day out and was quickly reminded of the ******** on they were. Lacing up through the extra holes then round the lugs Nick eventually got his boots just right (though they were still damned shiny) and made his way from the bunk down to the Mess.

Quickly scanning the room for familiar faces Nick recognised a few but then there were a lot more he didn't know. Probably a lot of new recruits since the last mission. One face did however stand out to him. A young woman, couldn't have been any more than twenty five, dressed somewhat more relaxed than the scientists and soldiers around her but still obviously at ease with the situation that engulfed many. Grabbing a cup of the strongest coffee the mess had and a bacon sandwich Nick crossed the hall toward the two women, “Dr, Reynolds?” he asked as he placed his plate on the table and looked to the other woman, also somewhat younger than him and smiled “Kaia” He added trying one not to creep the young surgeon out and two not annoy one of the most dangerous women he had ever met. “It is Dr. Reynolds right?”

((Urgh, spent waaaay to long in theatres today AND I CAN STILL SMELL BACON FRAZZLES!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image SFC DAMIEN TRASK
SPECIALTY: Weapons and Tactics, Combat Medicine, Transport
Arms: LWRC M6A2, LaRue Tactical OBR, M1911A1

The wind kicked into the Cabin of the Huey Helicopter as Damien stared down at the ground below. His M6 hung from a wolf-hook that was attached to his CIRAS Vest. Damien's mind raced as he looked at his orders that were in his hand. Everything on the paper looked official. Official Department of the Army header. Official Seal at the top. There was nothing fake about it. The only thing odd was that there was no unit that he was to be assigned to. He stared at the paper through his Juliets.

Whatever this deal was, It was important enough for Damien to be taken away from his CAG-SAD joint training exercise. He had asked everyone he could what this was about, and he couldn't get any answer from anyone. No one knew what it was about, Damien didn't even have time to drop off the rounds he had for the exercise. He just jumped on the chopper and flew. Damien rubbed his grizzled face with his hand and then ran it through his mo-hawk. He then yawned and moved to the cockpit, standing between the two CIA pilots. "So you boys know where you're going?" He asked as he looked over at the two men. "All we got is a grid coordinate, Sergeant." Said the pilot. Damien rolled his eyes and grunted before heading back into the cabin, his boots thudded against the metal floor as he walked. His Tactical Pants covering the top of his boots. A set of tactical knee pads hung low under his His riggers belt housed his M1911 Kydex holster which was covered by his Khaki shirt.

Damien took a seat on the fabric bench and continued to watch as the trees and buildings blurred by. As he watched the landscape become more clear and the vertigo set in, he realized that they were coming up on the landing area. The helicopter listed upwards, and allowed the skids to touch the concrete with minimal impact. Damien hopped down from the aircraft, he stared at the warehouse that he landed at and looked back at the helicopter as he heard the engine rev back up and the aircraft lifted off. Damien sighed and turned back around and moved towards the warehouse. As he walked he put on a set of tactical gloves and gripped his rifle, moving it to the low ready position as he moved up to the warehouse. He then entered and looked around at the faces that were around him. Not many of them were military. He began to wonder if he was at the right place.

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
hi all, Im sorry for my absence. I am away for the week and have little access to internet. I would like for everyone to continue playing while im gone and get to know one another.

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Dr. Cassey Reynolds

User Image
Cassey sat down and ate her small sandwich which was pretty much a half sandwich and munched on her salad, she had barely had time to eat after the surgery so she was not only tiered but famished. Pushing her light brown hair out of her blue-green eyes, she grabbed the bottle and opened it taking a sip.

Hearing a voice she looked up, to the male and smile. "Oh! hello Dr. DeLaney!" she said somewhat cheerfully, always open to talk to people. Looking back down at her meal, she realized she had actually finished it, so she pushed her tray to the side. "Please, have a seat" she slid down one seat over so he could sit down.

"And yes, it is Dr Reynolds but you can call me Cassey" she said preferring to use her first name rather than last, for the most part, though sometimes hearing that 'doctor' in front of her name, made her feel special. Her medical tag, with her picture on it was attached to her hip where most people could see it an identify her as a doctor and her military tags were around her neck.

Cassey took a few more sips of water and looked towards the woman whose name was just mentioned, she had seen her before and knew of her but she had never really spoken to her. Turning her attention back to the other doctor she spoke. "By the looks of it, not everyone wants to be there..." she scanned the mess hall quickly before looking back to Nick.

Partying Tycoon

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Black leather boots, spit shined so bright
              They cut off my hair but it looks alright
              We marched and we sang
              We all became friends as we learned how to fight

They took off his clothes, they pissed in his hands
I told them to stop but then I joined in
We beat him with guns and batons
Not just once but again and again

A hero of war, is that what they see?
Just medals and scars, so damn proud of me?
And I brought home that flag, now it gathers dust.
But it’s the flag that I love; it’s the only flag I trust.

Christopher Strider
HEX

BSGPOSTSFIRST His fingers moved rapidly over the keyboard. Each tap was loud, louder than he meant it to be, his CO called it “Machine-gun fingers”. He paused for a moment, his eyes scanning quickly across the screen as he popped his knuckles then started up the ceaseless tide of button pressing once again.

Ten minutes later, he stood up, and placed his hand on his co-workers shoulder. “Sorry, still some gaps in the firewall. You’ll have to try something different. Maybe a waterwall or something”. The man rolled his eyes, but smiled, and motioned him off, mentioning something about a larger man in a suit asking for him by name.

Christopher moved through the hallways of the office building he so dearly hated, and moved into his office, where he found the sleek and slim man waiting for him. “Hendricks,” he said, nodding to him as he sat in his chair, and pulled the small hiking pack onto his desk. “Seems my hiking trip’ll have to wait, wont it?” he smirked, the dimple on the left side of his face showing faintly.

Twenty hours, four flights, and a helicopter ride landed Christopher outside of a warehouse he knew to be owned and operated by the DMS—the Department of Military Science. He moved the backpack over his shoulder, walking forward quickly, his long legs carrying him forward at a swift pace. He already had his pistol holstered on his side, and had to remove it to be “inspected” by the security teams surrounding the facility. They told him he’d get it back within the day if nothing suspicious was found.

He moved into the lunchroom (after some direction taking and slight flirtation with a girl he ran into) and moved through the rather short line to gather his food. He found a table where a few people sat, and moved to the relatively clear end of it, and dug in.

He’d forgotten what it was like to spend nearly twenty hours without food, and nothing to do but mull-over the fact that he couldn’t get any food. Airliners don’t serve food anymore, unless it’s transcontinental.

The food—like most military or hospital food—was bland, but nutritious. Edible. He glanced down the length of the table, towards where a small group of people sat. An young Asian woman, a pretty girl with dirty-blonde hair, skinny cargo pants that were no where near the standard uniform, and a tag on her hip that identified her as a field medic. The man standing just beside her was skinny, but he’d seen him a few places before, and recognized the almost haunted look on his face. He still had a bit of scruff covering his chin, and hair just a bit longer than the maximum length for a military cut. Seemed like DMS was a bit more lax, or hadn’t gotten on to him about it yet.

He said, "Son, have you seen the world?
Well, what would you say if I said that you could?"
User Image
Dr./CptnNick DeLaney
Doc.

"It's Nick" he replied as he took a seat next to the young medic and picked up his polystyrene cup of tepid sweet black coffee and took a mouthful. "And thanks" he added as he placed the cup back down. His medical team lanyard hung from his neck nearly dropping into the ketchup next to his bacon sandwich as he leaned forward prompting him to tuck it back in. "It's good to finally meet you Cassey, Church has told me a great many things. I'm hoping they are all subject to public knowledge," he looked about for church knowing his ability to sneak up at any given time "I'm not keen on knowing what mind reader has to say about people." he picked up one half of his bacon sandwich and took a mouthful, it had been a long day and he was starting to get hungry. "And I know what you mean, I should be in a comfy on call suite right now having a nap before handover" he added.

The new guy sitting further up the table caught Nick's eye as he was about to take a bacon sandwich letting half a rasher drop into his lap, "********" he grumbled as he picked it up and shoved it between the two slicers of bread again. It was difficult to eat politely after being on call all weekend let alone after a flight from London to JFK and then on to Baltimore. This left Nick in a somewhat awkward position, not eat and pass out or eat and look like a pig. Then everyone around him was either military or something close to it. Dipping his sandwich in the sauce at the side of his plate Nick took another large mouth full and beckoned the new guy to come down the table to meet them. After all he and/or Cassey would be patching him up at some point or other.

"You new here?" he asked as he placed the crust of the sandwich down and pulled out a carton of Regal King Size and slipped one behind his ear for later "This quiet one here's Kaia but you won't see as much of her judging by your ID, You're Echo team right?" he broke to take another mouthful of coffee, "And this mite here is our resident trauma surgeon and field medic. Doctor Reynolds and I'm Nick, Anesthetics, critical and emergency care."

((ugh s**t post night shift post. sorry about the delay posting. hope everyone is good.))

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Dr. Cassey Reynolds

-> Mood: Meh Song: Eyes Open by Taylor Swift Currently: Excitable slash avoiding chores <-

User Image
Cassey smiled at the older male, who told her his name was Nick. She had moved over one and watched as he sat down, she took a few more sips of water before looking over to the young Asian woman and flashing her a smile. Looking back over at Nick as he spoke "Oh I was given a list on the drive here, I was in surgery in the city before Dietrich interrupted, made him wait, he got bored i guess and left me a note" she said thinking back to the comfy scrubs.

"From what I read about you, I can tell we will make a great team" it was well known that field medics worked in close proximity. Cassey looked around the mess hall, it was dreary and depressing. When a new guy came to join them, she caught his eye and smiled. Her mind wandered back to the hospital earlier today, how happy that family was to see their loved one alive. The thought of going back into the field, of seeing dead, dismembered, bloodied people made her want to just run but she knew she couldn't she was devoted after all.

Sometimes she wondered what it would have been like if she chose a different career like a teacher or something where she could be surrounded by happy children eager to learn but she knew that she had a passion for surgery. Every now and then she would go into the pediatric unit of the hospital and read stories for the sick kids. That thought made her want to go back, see their bright eyes eager to hear a funny story or a silly fairy tale.

Her thoughts came back to reality when Nick spoke talking to the other male who had just joined them. When he began introducing the people around the table she smiled again when her name came up. "It's nice to meet you um.." she paused "Chris" reading his name tag. She pushed a strand of her dirty blonde hair back out of her blue-green eyes.

Partying Tycoon

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Black leather boots, spit shined so bright
              They cut off my hair but it looks alright
              We marched and we sang
              We all became friends as we learned how to fight

They took off his clothes, they pissed in his hands
I told them to stop but then I joined in
We beat him with guns and batons
Not just once but again and again

A hero of war, is that what they see?
Just medals and scars, so damn proud of me?
And I brought home that flag, now it gathers dust.
But it’s the flag that I love; it’s the only flag I trust.

Christopher Strider
HEX

BSGPOSTSFIRSTChristopher hadn’t really planned ahead when he sat down. He thought that most military types would just remain silent, and stick with their groups—kind of like high school lunches. However, as he sat down, one of the medics spoke to him, the male. He paused, glancing up at him, part of his dinner, slipping down his chin and back down onto the plate. He dropped the burger, and used a napkin to clean his face, before smiling lightly, turning his attention to the others.

Sorry, that flight was killer. Just about twenty hours, I think. Forgot they don’t serve food on passenger jets anymore.” he glanced down at his hand, making sure it wasn’t coated in ketchup or some other condiment that would just make him look like a slob, then stuck his hand out, towards the man who introduced himself as ‘Nick’. “Yeah, I’m primarily Echo’s DM, but I can take the role of a Scout Sniper or a pilot, if I need to. I’m also tech support as a secondary,” he told the man, and then nodded to Kaia, and then shared Cassey’s smile. “Pleasure,” he said, “Maybe we’ll see each other more often, Doctor. Though, hopefully not to often.” He laughed lightly at his own joke, feeling like that annoying nervous kid that cracked dumb jokes and always laughed at them.

He glanced down at his food, and took another bite, this time a bit more reserved, before sliding down a bit, still sticking a foot or two away from the others, giving them room to move. “Are you guys Echo as well?” he asked, taking a sip out of the bottle of water he purchased in the line. He still felt nervous. He’d never been a major member of DMS, and had usually never attended such a large gathering of their forces. For him, this was odd, and he felt out of place. For once, he kind of missed his shitty job hacking firewalls, though he knew nothing would be as exciting as what was bound to happen soon. The DMS was only called in times of dire need, which was fine for him.

He said, "Son, have you seen the world?
Well, what would you say if I said that you could?"

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image
Captain Kaia Liang
Ghost

“The only thing I feel when I kill is the recoil from my rifle"

Kaia gave Cassey a small smile indicating for her that it was okay for her to sit. "Dr Reynolds". Her greeting was formal knowing exactly who the doctor was from her file. She was part of the selection team who vetted possible DMS agents. The girl was young and innocent looking and Kaia almost felt sorry for the girl. DMS ruined people.

They were joined by a familiar face,"Nick, you got called out too?" she leaned back and pushed her empty plate away from her. Alpha team and Echo team fought along side each other to contain the Killer Zombie virus the psycho Sebastian Gault tried to release on the world. "Good to see you again."

Kaia then retreated back into her thoughts allowing the two doctors to get to know each other.

((more coming soon))

User Image
Dr./CptnNick DeLaney
Doc.

"Guilty as charged" Nick replied to the new guy and turned back to Kaia, "Yeah, Church came personally. Thought he'd designated that to you now or Joe." Nick paused and looked back to Cassey. She looked like she was in deep conversation with the new guy. "Ever wonder why we do this?" he added as he too looked around the mess wondering how many of the people were on full time staff and how many came like dogs when they were called by the old man.

Nick's phone buzzed and he politely made his excuses to the table and gathering his tray and polystyrene cup of coffee made his way out of the mess and after a few lefts rights and a couple of flights of stairs onto the roof of the warehouse. It was mainly used for overwatch but from time to time members of staff would appear for a cigarette break, a bit of space or to make a private phone call. Nick currently fitted into all three of these categories.

Looking at the missed call he closed his eyes. Just what he wanted when he had flown eight hours cattle class and being dropped back in the warehouse as if nothing happened in the real world. It was almost being in the DMS was like being in some ******** up paranoid pot head comic book geek college kid's head, (reminded him of himself when he did his nurse training) but then the job would be over and he'd be on the next flight out of Baltimore back to england back into his usual job his dissapperance being explained by being called away on a TA training session or a job with the IRC (International Rescue Corp) and then bang he was back working anesthetics and critical care as if nothing had ever happened. No secret underground bunkers holding actual zombie prions or dragons and Nazi supersoldiers. Just more stories of running around in a field with a bunch of guys called Gaz and Mick covered in face paint and camping or pulling more trapped people out of collapsed buildings. Every day stuff for Nick.

Reaching into one of the patch pockets on his DPMs he pulled out a fresh packet of cigarettes pulled the cellophane off and let it float off on the mild late summer wind the same happening with the paper covering the cigarettes before he pulled one of the lucky strikes out and lit it taking a long draw before looking at his phone again, he bit his lower lip and taking the cigarette between his thumb and forefinger of his right hand hit the answer button and brought the phone up to his ear.

"DeLaney"
"Yes"
"I'm aware of that too"
"Yeah, I signed it over a week ago"
"What do you mean it hasn't been returned?"
"I'm sorry I'm not in the country at the moment"
"Well I was under the impression that this was all in hand and there was nothing else I had to do"
"I'm sorry but that's not possible unless you want e-mail me the documents, let me sign them and then"
"I will don't worry"
"Done by midday GMT"
"Sure and do me a favour"
"Wish her all the best for the future"
"Sure"
"I'm sorry it came to this and I really hope you'll find what you're looking for"
"I understand"
"Goodbye"
"Cheers"
"Yeah, Lunch time tomorrow"
"Will do, Bye"

Nick pressed the end call on his phone and looked at his cigarette, it had burned to the filter and he had managed to get one draw from it before he had answered the phone. He was also well aware that right now Church, Possibly Joe and Deitrich too knew the context of that phone call, whether of not they used that knowledge was a different matter but the thought crossed his mind that even he himself would be questioning his fitness for duty. Lighting a fresh cigarette Nick leaned on the railings and taking a long draw on his cigarette quickly flicked through the umbers on his phone, shook his head and dropped the touch screen all singing all dancing thirty quid a month must have gadget off the roof of the five floor warehouse watching it shatter on the ground below sending a couple of the guards scurrying to see what had happened.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image SFC DAMIEN TRASK
SPECIALTY: Weapons and Tactics, Combat Medicine, Transport
Arms: LWRC M6A2, LaRue Tactical OBR, M1911A1

Damien lowered his weapon as he walked through the warehouse, looking at the vehicles and personnel as he passed. It was standard military gear. HMMWVs, MATVs, MAXPros, A couple of RGs. Damien had seen the vehicles before, but was never close to them before. It wasn't the way the CAG liked to move. They were fast and light. ATVs and motorcycles were the name of the game, to launch from base and hit the target quickly, then get the hell out of dodge. When they could afford the opportunity, they would hitch a ride from the Nightstalkers on whatever they had at the time; or they'd commandeer a helicopter and have Damien fly it to their destination. The sheer thought of past operations made Damien smile.

"HEY!" A voice shouted in his direction, cutting his reminiscing of the past short. Damien turned and saw a member of the security team glaring at him, weapon at the ready. "You have authorization to be here?" The man asked as he made his way over to Damien. The CAG Operator shrugged his shoulders and walking casually over to the man. "No. I'm here to raid you guys, you know, expose you to the public." Damien said sarcastically as he walked, producing his orders with his support hand and offering it over to the man. The Security guard's eyes grew inflamed as he snatched the orders from Damien's hand. Damien then watched with a smirk painted upon his face as the man read his orders. "Downstairs." Damien took his orders back from the Security Guard, his boots hitting heavy against the floor as he walked away to the basement area.

As he made his way down the stairs, he adjusted the ruck on his back as he walked, coming into view of the mess hall area. Damien looked down at the tables, noticing a table that had a couple of doctors and a couple of military types. He grunted and simply continued his descent down to the basement. Damien's gaze stayed upon the table of scrubs and battle uniforms, His M6 still resting in his hands as he watched the group.
User Image
Dr./CptnNick DeLaney
Doc.

Nick finished his cigarette

and another

and another

Nick finished his fifth and final cigarette drained his coffee and crushing the Styrofoam cup in his hand nodded to the sharpshooter who had been courteous enough to give him some personal space. Flicking the cigarette over the railings and into the drill year Nick knew someone somewhere would be pissed off but there and then he didn't give a ********. Walking abck along the gangway across the warehouse roof to the firedoor Nick followed several flights of stairs down turned off down a corridoor, left down another right at a T junction and pulling his ID card from inside his black t-shirt he swiped it against and RF reader and stepped into an office. He was now just at the end of what could only be described as the medical wing of the warehouse. The offices closest to the field medical unit where he had a funny feeling he would be spending a good ammount of time in the coming days.

Powering up his computer he noticed the boot speed was even faster again, probably something to do with Church and his love for all things technological, loading up his DMS vetted e-mail client Nick accessed his personal account and opening the email mentioned in the previous conversation printed the final page off and grabbing a pen from the desk tidy in front of him signed, printed and dated the page for the second time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lifting the piece of paper from the desk he slipped into the all in one printer, scanned it and attached it to a reply with nothing but "As requested" in the subject heading and "To whom it may concern, here is the document as per your request". Typing his name at the bottome Nick hit send looked at the piece of paper and then to his hand. Taking the paper and taring it a couple of times he tossed it into the confidential waste bag and exited the office locking the door behind him.

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Dr. Cassey Reynolds

User Image
Cassey looked over at Chris as he apologized about his messy eating. "No need to apologize, I know what it's like with long trips" she said softly pushing her dirty blonde hair out of her face. She couldn't help but laugh even a little at his mention of seeing her often in the medical ward but not too often. "Judging by your tone, it seems that you might just make up some reasons being ill to pay me visits" she teased ever so lightly.

Cassey frowned a little when Nick mentioned work. She thought for a moment unsure how to answer his question about why they did this, why it is that every time they got a call, they were there ready to work, to leave everything and show up for the man. "I think it's cause deep down we have no other choice, like saying no will put us or our loved ones in jeopardy" she answered truthfully.

When he excused himself she nodded looking over to Kaia who seemed to be lost in her own thoughts. "Judging by the dreary atmosphere in this place, something tells me my office is going to need some color, feel free to stop by, I'll be practically living in there and the trauma room" she smiled softly and stood. "Excuse me" with that she picked up her tray and tossed out the trash, finishing the last sip of water, she let the plastic drop in the recycle bin.

Cassey made her way down the stairs and towards the medical ward. She caught a glimpse of a seemingly angry guy who grunted and smiled softly at him. When she made it to the medical wing, she swiped her card and went to search for her office. Along the way she ran into Nick. "Hey again" she said softly but when he got closer she noticed his expression.

"Everything okay?" she asked comfortingly, Right beside the man was a door with her name on it. She unlocked the door and peered quickly inside. As she thought, a bland colorless room, it certainly needed her touch. A box sat on her desk with her name on it and she knew what it was for. She left the door open and leaned against the doorway looking up at the older male.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff