• Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

User Image
User Image
HOW LONG WILL THIS TAKE
HOW MUCH CAN I GOx T H R O U G HxMY HEART, MY SOUL ACHES,x
I don'tXk n o w what to DO!
            WHEN ALL HAVE LEFT ME AND HOPE HAS DISAPPEARED, YOU'LL FIND MEx H E R E

Viktor dodged a demon’s attack at him. Lately they had been getting harder to kill. No civilian he knew was around the area he was at, but he had found a demon anyways. A rogue demon, not one of those fancy ones of which actually knew how to speak English. “Jesus, just when you think they can’t get any smarter.” He commented, raising his sword to block and attack. “Woah, there, slow down.” He had been so busy thinking that the demon’s long claws had slashed his shoulders. By now you’d think he couldn’t feel the pain. After all, he’d been doing this for a while. That was just the thing. Viktor could not feel pain. Or more...he was insensitive to it. However if the wound was not tended or he let himself bleed carelessly, he was to die like any other human. “When in doubt...run the hell away!” He exclaimed. There was no way in hell he was staying in an alleyway alone with a demon. Despite how serious the situation was getting, Viktor loved playing games with these demons. Not everyone had faith in him as the leader. Those closest to him knew he could kick behinds. To the normal civilian eye, he clearly looked like he was running away. Which was indeed what he was doing. But he was bored, and these demons were getting boring! “Die,, die, die!” He shouted over his shoulder just to annoy the demon chasing after him. How ridiculous he must look. He could care less though. Demons, even humans, lost control of their ‘cool’ whenever irritated, Viktor was merely giving this creep some exercise so hopefully things would get a bit more...fun? “You completely bore me.” He huffed, stopping his run and turning to face the creature. He pulled out a handgun and shot at the demon until it had disappeared. He never exactly knew what happened to demons after they disappeared from Earth. They probably went back down to hell for all he knew. And then they’d be back.

“It’s like they’ve lost their A-game.” He muttered, sheathing the sword and placing the gun in his back pocket where he could grab it easily from. He probably looked like a next level cosplayer, what with blood dripping down his shoulder and his strange taste of ‘fashion’. The eye patch was not making things better. Not at all. But it felt a little bit better wearing it. Often when he wandered the streets without the eye patch, he felt peoples’ eyes on the long scar that ran down through his eye. It was a strange sight. He looked like he had been mauled by a bear or something. His eye just reminded him of what had happened to his parents. He hadn’t thought that death would be a consequence of his ‘gift’ to see demons. He had an overwhelming hate for demons, he was surprised they didn’t feel it from him Viktor could even write a bunch of books on how he hated demons but he hated writing stories just the same so he wouldn’t go down that road anytime soon.

Making his way along the sidewalk, Viktor’s eyes landed on a strange sight. “Ooh! What are we doing here? Playing a game are we? Can I play?” He asked, his one emerald-colored eye twinkling with excitement. Games were awesome. He wondered if all of the DPU found him to be strange. Viktor was extremely intelligent, he just chose not to have people look at him like he was some sort of dork...he was a dork though. Get to know him better and he’d be a total a.ss. His job was to protect and that was what he did. The problem was that he never stuck around long enough to make ‘actual friends’. Only those who had been part of the DPU long enough actually knew that Viktor was a good guy. He portrayed ‘good guy’ completely differently though. “So? No one’s going to let me play...? That sucks. And here I was hoping something fun would be waiting for me after today’s kill.” He clicked his tongue before folding his arms across his chest. “Oh, is flirting part of the game? Probably not.” Viktor stood there looking like a puppy. Unfortunately for demons, he was far more than a mere puppy.

"Ooh, alot of demons roaming the place." Viktor stated, his eyes wandering the area. He could always feel them, near or far, he wasn't sure the bad feeling would ever fade away until all of them were dead. Well this was weird. Now everyone was playing games. This was how it should be! As the naive thought crossed his mind, a serious look landed on the female next to the male demon. It was sad, none of the other humans could tell whether or not demons were demons. They all looked human.

User Image
Theme┃Mood: Playful ┃Thoughts: Are human males not allowed in the game?┃Location: The City ┃With: People!┃OOC: Crappy post D8
User Image

Quotable Raider

User Image

User Image

User Image

Niro walked along the top of the Manhattan Bridge, looking down at the cars as he swirled water around his fingers. He paced when he was hungry for human, though if he were to do anything at this time of day, he was sure to get caught by the damned DPU members. He hated them so much; they just took over his hunting ground like it was nothing. He was quite annoyed by their actions to keep the demon starving. He sat down looking at the water that surrounded him, his anger about the DPUs was drifting away, and he always felt at peace when he was up high and around water. He continued to twist the water around in his hands. This was his spot, he always came to the bridge to think and relax. He leaned back to look at the sky, the stars you could barely see them. That was something that really pissed him off, the humans were the ones making the stars disappear with all their lights, he remembered when electricity wasn’t even around. The skies where always full of stars. He sighed; getting up and diving off into the water, as he hit it, he didn’t make a splash, he wanted to go unnoticed. He swam to the Manhattan side, getting out of the water completely dry. He dusted off his coat, he may be a demon but he always looked his best.

Niro started to walk away from the river; still twisting the water around in his fingers as he walked down an alley, there wasn’t anyone there, which was good for him, because if he came in contact with a human at this point, he wouldn’t be able to control himself. He sighed as he came to the end of the alley, houses and motels and hookers all over the place, this was something else that disappointed him. These humans had to sell their bodies for money, he remembered if you even slept with someone that wasn’t your life partner, and you would be shunned or put to death. He shook his head as he passed one of the hookers, he looked around, he was quite hungry but then again he was more disappointed than anything. He told her to come with him, ”Come with me.”
, He flashed a 100 dollar bill at her as she speed up, he lead her into a dark alley, he smirked as he pinned her against the wall. As she asked what she could do him for, he took the water that was in his hand and froze it into a blade, cutting her throat. He smiled as he let her fall to the ground. He pickpocketed her as she lay there dead. He found some very naughty things and a couple hundred dollars. He walked away from the scene. Looking around, he knew as soon as he left, someone would find the body, either another human or a DPU member.

He threw the frozen shank on the ground it, breaking into little pieces as it unfroze. Niro dusted off his coat again as he passed houses, getting into the better neighbor hoods now. He looked around, he could feel that other demons were close, someone them their energy and aura was becoming darker, he knew that they were fighting with someone. He guessed it was a DPU member and knew that others weren’t far away. Yet he still continued in the direction he was going.

My outfit: Jeans, and a long black coat.
My thoughts: Damn these DPU people.
My location: On top of the Manhattan bridge.
My mood: Neutral for the most part.
My theme: Devils Never Cry
OOC: Last one to post for their first post, damn.
Translation:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"It’s easier to crush
a dream than realize one, forming a bond is
infinitely more difficult than breaking one"

POST LAYOUT MADE BY ii EMY EMS

User Image
        User Image

CIN DRY YAYO 000!
                                                    0000000000000000000000000000SPREAD YOUR WINGS & FLY

The petite girl was certain she had avoided the man after a few minutes of speed walking. With a relived exhale, Cindry stopped to take a few breathes, breathing as if she had just sprinted a marathon. By far, she was not near to be deemed as athletic or even able bodied. Her limbs were weak and her endurance was pathetic. She could barley lift a ten pound weight and was never involved in any sport or outside activity. Cindry could recall her mother telling her that proper ladies were suppose to be "weak" and should not portray any "manly" attributes.

Cindry continued on her walk back home, which was a fair ways away, about a mile or so. She had wandered off a bit too far to just see those tea cups. The raven haired female let out a sigh, for the first time, really noticing her surroundings. Deep brown eyes gazed around, seeing looming buildings, blackness that stretched on in all directions, and a moonlit sky. For the typical young girl, they would be scared out of their wits, shrieking for their mother or fleeing home. But no. Cindry was not the typical girl. She simply walked backed home, at a slow pace now. There was not the slightest bit of fear in her. Cindry was atypical.

However, a sense of dread bestowed her every corner she turned, she felt something was watching her with beady eyes. Paranoia. Was that what they called it ? Paranoia. And that was all she was. Paranoid. Just slightly paranoid.

Besides facing the wrath of her mother, she decided to take a detour and visits the famed bridge. Cindry rounded a corner headed to Manhattan Bridge, when a peculiar sight came into her vision. She thought she heard the shrilled scream of a women that was a fair distance away, but completely ignored it, oblivious to what she was walking right into. As Cindry neared the bridge, she spotted a man who definitely looked like he was not up to any good. There was a cold atmosphere that enveloped the person. The girl stared at him with curious eyes for a few moments. Man, she was just running into creepers left and right.

But, she had to cross the bridge. Not had to, but wanted to. Cindry glanced down at what was in her hands. The stilettos. Yes, she could definitely use those pair of dangerous attire as a pretty good defense if need be (though of course, they wouldn't even scratch a demon). Cindry gripped the shoes more tightly, deciding that she was going to cross the bridge while staying a safe distance away from the man.

Fancy a cup of tea?
Rσxαηηε Amy Amαrσ

"After all you put me through, you think I'd despise you. But in the end, I wanna thank you. Because you made me that much stronger."

User Image

Roxanne eyed the bullet, from the second it was released to the moment that it split in two and it was aimed for her and at Rin. It was all happening so quickly, and she was sure that Rin would put up a barrier to protect herself. In that instant, she quickly took her sword from the sheath and deflected it. "Cute trick honey." She said to him with a smirk. Soon after deflecting the bullet, she charged after him, as fast she possibly could, with her sword in her hands and swung at him. She tried her best to keep track of his movements, which was generally easy for her, but also keeping her eyes on his shadows made things a bit tougher. She wasn't sure how well this fight would go, or if she'd leave this one unscathed like she left the others. One thing she knew for sure was that this would be an interesting fight, and she could only hope to win it.

✦My Thoughts: "This should be fun."
✦My Location: The City
✦My Company: Rin and the demon
✦My Master Speaks: Meh... Its short... xD

Eloquent Muse

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rayne let out a little gasp of surprise. Definitely not boyfriend, she thought panicking. Her panic rose even more when she realized he was talking to her. Oh...I hope he forgets what I look like...Backing away, she wanted to help, but realized that she'd probably be a burden. Besides, I'm pretty useless...she thought bitterly. Wishing that Roxanne and Rin would be okay, Rayne turned and ran quickly and quietly, trying to remember which direction she had come from. Stopping in alley to catch her breath, Rayne winced, pavement and bare feet did not go well together. Biting the inside of her cheek, she continued down the alley, in hopes of finding a familiar landmark. Using the brick wall as a guide, she walked and walked until she stepped in something...warm. Jerking back, Rayne frowned and wondered if she should go back...but the other side of the alley wasn't too far...Hesitating for a moment, Rayne jumped over what she hoped was just a puddle and ran out the other side. The moment she stepped into the light, she looked down and realized what she had stepped in. Blood. Oh...god...Disgusted and afraid of what was in that alley, Rayne quickly wiped her feet on nearby grass before she continued running. By now, the scenery had become more familiar and she knew where she was.

Silvery hair caught her eye and she was too focused on staring that she stumbled and crashed into the ground. Ow...she hissed in pain upon realizing she had scraped her palms. Quickly getting back up, she threw the man a wary glance and continued running, one thought clear in her mind. Demon, demon, demon! Run! Her mind screamed at her. Turning a few more times, Rayne found herself in the park by the house and relaxed. Walking over to the swing, she ignored the throbbing in her hands and feet and sat down. There weren't any street lights here and she could admire the stars in peace. Sighing happily, she sat there, rocking back and forth on the swing and simply stared up at the sky.

[[ooc: lol no worries Emy Ems =) ]]
User Image
Ashura~Ichneumon
" Nathan"

The spider noticed the girls sudden change of pace, her slight hesitation yet pull toward the newcomer, and quickly relayed the information to its master. Ashura took careful note of the young demon and growled softly in aggitation.
Great, some new kid, just what I always wanted... The little punk better not attempt to steal my new prize or I swear I will eviscerate him and use his gastrointestinal tract as a condom while I fornicate with his skull.
Still, the use of a decoy could not be over ruled, and perhaps he could use this new turn of events in his own favor. A wicked grin crossed his features as he moved to an ally near by and observed the two through his pet. The crystalline spider perched itself on a lamppost near by, four eyes watching her, and four watching the strange demon who suddenly appeared. Nathan crouched low and put his hands together, concentrating on the water he hid in the fabric of his clothing. Slowly, the ice began to emerge ever so slightly, and it angled itself in much the same way the spiders ice had. The ice grew gradually and became a suit of substantial armor, the molecules binding tightly to each other and creating a very powerful barrier against physical assault. Ashura prided himself on his armor of Ice, so powerful there were few bullets able to pierce it, and he had even been in car crashes where his armor had saved his body from being destroyed. It took quite a bit of concentration to keep up though, and between it and his little scout Ashura knew he could launch no effecive offensive strike against an attacker without losing one of his current water creations.

Nathan was not concerned with that though, instead he angled the armor sharply, losing a little of its protective advantage in favor of making it a type of concealment. Exactly like his special arachnid, the armor bent the light around him and made him invisible to the naked eye, though perhaps a demon could see if not sense him. Still, the concealment was enough, he only wished to get a little closer and observe the encounter from a good angle. He moved almost silently and stood beside the bridge, crouched low and in a ready position to move to attack his potential rival if he must.
This will be an interesting night indeed...

Invisible Streaker

User Image

Rin Yosu

Just as Roxanne reacted to deflect one 'bullet that flew at her, Rin whipped out a defensive talisman to block the bullet meant for her and simultaneously with her other hand tossed an offensive talisman at the demon, if it hit it'd give him a good shock.
After freeing her hands of those two talismans she grabbed a few more to clench between the fingers of her left hand, keeping her right hand free for when she needed to free her own slender katana from it's sheath. Rin's mind focused solely on the fighting the demon and finishing the fight with minimal injuries on their side..that is..until the demon spoke again, this time it was directed at neither her nor Roxanne. Following his gaze Rin caught the sight of Rayne, one of the people they were meant to protect, who was supposed to be at the safe house at this time of night.

Rin practically glared in the girl's direction, but Rayne ran off once she realized that the guy was a demon. Even though Rin was glad she had enough sense to do that it didn't mean that this was going to be forgotten.. The young woman returned her gaze to the demon, raising her talismans closer to her face,
"We're your opponents..." she scoffed and tossed another of her talismans, this one was basically just a smokescreen that Rin wasted no time in hiding in. The thing about Rin's talismans was that no matter what she always made them to hinder demons in one way or another, her smokescreen hid her presence and the presence of other humans close to it from demons in the area.

From within the dense mist-like shroud Rin tossed another few of 'stun' talismans toward the demon with the hopes of slowing it down enough so Roxanne had a better chance at striking the demon. Of course Rin would join at close range sometime, she was still not that great at fighting alongside another DPU member and held a slight worry that she might either get in the way of an attack or catch her ally in one of her own.

Where: in the city
With: Roxanne, some arrogant demon...
OOC: Nyan~

User Image

0000000000000000000000000000000 O' FEEL THAT EXQUISITE CHAOS ;
        00000000000000 混乱 demon`XENRES0000

Xenres was quick to react. He saw the DPU's movement, followed it, and deflected it. The demon had created a sword of his own in mere moments, using the shadow. A spark could be witnessed as the two blades clashed. Xenres held the sword in one hand, which appeared pure black and simple, but cutting to the touch. He was momentarily caught in a predicament when the talisman came straight at him at the exact same time. Xenres had less than a half second to react, and it was thanks to his prompt reflexes that he swiftly sidestepped to the right to avoid it. ******** working in pairs. Xenres thought a tad vexed, but no matter the number. He would conquer (or at least that was what he thought...).

With a flick of his wrist, Xenres' blade evaporated and turned into a volley of fine tipped daggers that were aimed toward the human wielding the sword. The shadow arrows flung at the women, swerved in different ways, and returned to her from five multiple directions.

Xenres stood a little ways away from his original position and straighten up, slipping his hands into his front pockets with a smirk on his lips. " Chillax babe, don't get too jealous yet. The fight has only begun. " As the demon spoke, he realized by the tension in her arm she was going to throw another talisman, and this time, Xenres would be prepared. Though it came out different then he expected, he was not fazed.

Smoke screen ... Xenres pondered, observing how he was no longer able to sense the two humans. Well, if he was not able to sense them, how were they able to identify his location ? Xenres quickly moved back five to seven feet from his original stance. Though he could not see the next hail of talismans, once they came into a close enough range, he was able to sense them. Xenres was occupied in eluding them, which he did so easily, but no sooner realized he could not draw upon his ability with shadows when he attempted to summon one. " Not to shitty, eh ? " The demon laughed into the mist of grey.

From his vest, Xenres took out a custom made switch blade, twirling it in one hand. He was not worried in the least that part of his ability would be impeded, but found it rather amusing. " Show me what else ya got. " The demon said, as he purposely flicked on his lighter (and kept it on) and lighted his cigarette. This made it all to evident of his location in the smokescreen, but it was exactly what Xenres wanted.

User Image

User Image
xxntel
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Location, Somewhere..
Thoughts, Ugh.. Here comes more people..
Mood, Shitty..

xx
Listening to the little game that this woman had decided was going to be fun "A Game? Fun? Oh dear.. I don't carry a deck of cards on me, sweet cheeks.." He said as he pat all of his pockets, having clearly mocked her again. He stared down at the cards looking at them, interested of what she was going to do with them, the rules were interesting but he couldn't do anything. For the first few seconds of their intense stare down Renais was going to try and attack the demon within just an extra seconds until one of the fellow DPU members had decided to pop out of nowhere, calling out his name and calling him drunk, Irritated by her loud and irritable tone, Renais glared over to her "SHADDUP! I'm not drunk! I'm hung over! There's a difference between the two! I could have well as handled myself against two petty demons!" He said as he stomped his feet like a wild child, it really did annoy him to how people would just assume he was drunk just cause he smelt like various bits of alcohol, even if it did reek from all the way from where Alicia and her friend was standing. Looking back at the female demon after the male demon had gone after Alicia and her friend, He sighed arduously before shaking his head "The DPU tends to be THAT over protective of me, Sorry 'bout the little distraction, honey bu-- ~woah!.." He said, taking one step back as he also took notice of her being distracted, he noticed that she slowed down at a considerable speed, He'd put this to his advantage, even if it was just by a split millisecond, Renais had taken this to his advantage and drew both his weapons, His pistol and Regis.

With the click of a single button, Regis dismantled into a metal whip-like weapon. With one single smooth and quick motion, Renais had used a powerful twitch within his palm which allowed Regis to pick itself up and begin to swiftly surround Renais in a circular motion, as this movement ended, Regis' hilt was held just above his head, spinning as though it was some sort of protection, when the demon had stopped in front of him, Renais had deemed her to do something... dangerous, It would seem his 'deeming' abilities were perfect, She had thrown that single card in a similar manner to a throw knife, It had went through Regis' extraordinary defence and sliced his cheek, just barely, It was cause this card was so small that it could fit through only to be pushed either to the right or to the left due to the pushing wind that Regis was creating as it circulated unlike any other throw knives or even an arrow "Oh deary.. That was a little dangerous, honey." He said as Regis settled back onto the ground, Renais jumped a single meter back and swiped his glove across his cheek, feeling the blood that was flowing down his cheek cause of the card. Renais stared up towards the demon and smirked slightly before striking Regis in a vertical manner from top to bottom, only to stop it in the middle, with the force that was created from the end of Regis, it picked itself up and with an extra push motion, Regis pushed forward at the demon at a dangerous speed.

OOC/// Sorry if thats a little non-understandable..
User Image
User Image
                                          Location:streetsWith:Angel, Renais and demonsMood:ExcitedThoughts:I'll continue playing once Angel's safe.

This game Alicia had started playing with the demon had turned out to be way more fun than she had ever thought. Are DPU members allowed to have fun with demons? A sigh left her lips when she figured she had to kill the male demon soon. She felt a bit reluctant thinking about it because of the fun she was having right now but she knew damn well that protecting the civilians came before toying with your prey.
                                                The demon did not stop with the flirting though and finallly he asked for her name. "Alicia" The blonde girl simply replied, she didn't care if a demon knew her name, she didn't care if anyone knew it, it's just a name. "Yours?" She then asked as she quickly glanced at Angel again. She needed to get the girl home again, maybe this time Angel would stay inside and keep her bracelet on. Maybe being confronted with this demon and knowing that a few metres away there was another demon getting ready to fight another DPU member gave this girl the scare she needed.

A smile crossed Ally's face again when she heard Renais yell at her. "Yeah sure sweetie, sorry for assuming. You do need a shower though." Ally quickly yelled back, she didn't want to distract him from his fight because the female demon had launched an attack on him. Ally had faith that Renais would win this one, no matter in what state he is. When she turned her attention back to her own demon he started explaining some rules for their game. She could take Angel home if she came straight back for him, if she failed to come back both girls would end up dead, if she decided to make the demon run now then he would start hunting Angel. He then started to take some steps towards her while saying "Run, sweetie. Run." and although the smile hadn't left Ally's face this kind of annoyed her. Playtime really was over and she badly wanted to attack this demon but Angel's safety came first. So she turned around and looked at Angel "Let's run ok? I'll come finish him when I know you're at home safe." Ally said to the civilian. She then turned back to the demon and actually took a step towards him just because she wanted to. "Ok darling, I'll play along by your rules." she said with a smile. "I'll be back before you know it and I might just take you up on that last offer." She added with a wink before turning her attention back to Angel.

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Angel Akuma
But you can call me Gel

When Alicia told her to run Gel sprinted home. She didnt know if she was supose to be scared or not. Yet when she realized that if she was caught she would be dead, the fear had set in. Turning corners and taking different routes she had returned home. Slamming the door behind her, her first thought was to hide. She went into her room and crawled into the small space under her bed and hid there. Her breath had slowed down, but she grew still in fear and unable to move anymore. Why was everything about a game with demons? Gel thought and grinned, Oh yeah, it is like cat and mouse, and I am the prize.

Gel had taken a peice of paper and started drawing in very quiet and light strokes, even though she could barely see. The warm air under her bed was giving her troubles breathing so she started breathing out of her mouth as silently as she could. What if that demon found her? Would he tell other demons where the DPU house if? Questions raced her mind as she drew and none could be answered. Yet.

Rσxαηηε Amy Amαrσ

"After all you put me through, you think I'd despise you. But in the end, I wanna thank you. Because you made me that much stronger."

User Image

Roxanne grinned and expected him to deflect her attack. She was very amazed on how quickly he could create a sword out of the shadows. Roxanne saw the talisman go flying at the demon and she let out a grin, but it disappeared when she saw him dodge. "You're quick, aren't you sweetie?" She asked him before his sword turned into five smaller blades, soon aimed for her in different directions. "Hmm..." Was all she let out before she deflected three of them and dodged one, but the last cut the top of her arm, right around the shoulder. "Damn it... he got me..." She thought to herself. Soon after that, the smoke screen was cast by Rin. If there was one thing Team Omega did together, it was train in her smoke screen so they knew what they were doing. She also usually kept herself aware as to when Rin was going to throw new talismans next.

She soon saw a flickering light, and she had a feeling it was a trap. "Hmm... Gotta find another way around this..." She thought to herself. An idea hit her, and it was one of her favorites when the smoke screen was up. She began to run, her heels making the clicking noise they usually did, and she ran in different directions as fast as she could. She also allowed her sword to drag, allowing that obnoxious sound to echo. Soon, she began to run towards the back of him, her sword still dragging, and she lifted it and swung at him. She could only hope that this plan worked on a demon, because it usually worked on her team.

✦My Thoughts: "Now this is a fight."
✦My Location: The City
✦My Company: Rin and the demon
✦My Master Speaks: I like this. biggrin
Pyrσ- Thε Fιrε Dεmση

"Sometimes I hate the life I made. Everything is wrong every time."

User Image

Pyro grinned at the girl and bowed once again. "Very nice to meet you Alicia. I'm Pyro." He allowed her to go with the other human girl to bring her to safety, and was happy to hear that she would come back. "If you take me up on that last offer, you won't regret it honey. And I promise I won't follow. I'll wait right here for you!" He said to her with a grin as he allowed her to run with the girl. "I hate being a man of my word... I wanted them both too..." He said to himself. He turned and tried not to stare at her walking off, because he knew he would just stare. He looked over at Jay and grinned. "That was actually fun. I wouldn't mind getting to know her..." He said to her with a grin. He then proceeded to watch the fight between Jay and the drunken human.

✪My Thoughts: "Wow.. I miss her already.."
✪My Location: The City
✪My Company: Jay and the other human
✪My Master Speaks: Mehhh... Its short...

User Image

User Image
                                                                                User Image
                                                                                . . .

Jay took note of the weapons the DPU wield. A mundane firearm and a more peculiar sword that the demon had never come across. It appeared biting and jagged, far more dangerous than an ordinary blade. She observed as it broke down, changed into what looked like a whip, and watched with amusement in her eyes at the little performance he did with his new weapon. " Show off. " However, Jay had a whip of her own, as well.

Though Jay was slightly disappointed that the human basically avoided the card, she was pleased to see a trickle of crimson liquid seep from his cheek. Oh, how delectable ~ A row of flawlessly white, dainty, and perilously sharp teeth flashed as Jay licked her lips. " Glad to see you're getting the game. "

The female did not have long for respite. The demon dropped to the ground like a missile, allowing gravity to guide her, but if any later, she would have been caught dead center in the attack. Jay could feel the vigorous wind created by his weapon as it surged right above the tips of her head. She swore that a few short strands of her treasured turquoise hair was cut. Jay narrowed her eyes, cursing her long hair that trailed behind and could not keep up with the rest of her movements. Jay swiftly extended a leg, swinging at the bend of his legs, where they would give out the most easily, aiming to knock the human off balance. The demon then shot back up as quickly as she had dropped, leaping high over the DPU in a wide arc. She flipped in mid air and while turning, whipped out another card at him. " Three of clubs. "

Though Jay kept an utterly neutral expression all the while, inside, her mind was churning interminably. Predicting the opponent's next actions by the slightest movements of their muscles, scrutinizing every step, every attack, and analyzing it in order to understand it. Even as she flew through the air, her vivid orbs examined his weapon, its build and length, how far it could extend. That was also when she spied the aqua strands of hair. She let out a scoff as she agilely landed on the ground seven feet behind the man. Jay examined the lock of hair that was slightly unleveled.

" Damn you ... " Jay murmured, not a whole lot of anger present in her words. She liked her hair. In fact, she held it quite dear and prided in it. However, now part of it was cut, even if it was only a few millimeters, it was her valued hair. The demon did not loose her cool, but was simply agitated.

ooc ; it's okay. i understood it (i think) when i refereed to the weapon's picture in his profile. c:

║▌│▌│║█│║▌║││║▌│▌│║█│║▌║││║▌│▌│║█│║▌║││║▌│▌│║║█│║▌║││
User Image

User Image
xxntel
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Location, Somewhere..
Thoughts, Ugh.. Kill me ********' now..
Mood, Shitty..

xx
Renais snickered in a laid-back sort of way, placing his hands on his hips "Yeah, well, despite how stupid the game is.. It's still quite fun." He stated as his sword returned back to its stiff state "Oi.. I'm bleeding.. that's normal.." He said before glancing back up at the demon "Not even our first date yet and you're already hurting me? Oh.. That breaks my heart darling.." He teased before his patellae was kicked which causing his knees to bend forward, with the pressure that was in her kick, the demon caused him to do a front flip, landing onto the ground with a groan, looking down, he noticed that she had disappeared already, hearing her voice from above. Being drunk, Renais wasn't thinking straight, when you don't think straight, you don't know what the hell you're doing, right? This would mean Renais held no form of combat, no direction of which he strikes, In this state, anyone was unpredictable. laying on the ground, Renais rolled onto his back and lifted his forearm to block the card(wasn't sure if she threw it or not..), instantly, Renais' forearm was pierced into by her card "Agh! That hurt!" He said loudly as he pulled out the card and tossed it away. standing back up, He looked behind him to see the demon landing just about seven feet from him. Renais clicked the button again, causing Regis to collapse into its whip form again "Too bad we can't enjoy this a little longer.. I haven't even gotten your name yet, darlin'.. One night stand?" He said, as though he were going to end it right now. Renais twitched his hand muscle yet again, causing it to flick in the air, thrusting his hand vertically then horizontally and at a dangerous speed, He caused it to thrust at her, although, this time instead of holding it, Renais released the hilt, allowing it to thrust towards the demon in a zig-zag sort of pattern, using this as a distraction, Renais aimed his pistol at the demon and fired three bullets as quick as possible.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff