Prodigal Prophet

sephiroth254
Silver_Angel_WolfStar
sephiroth254
Silver_Angel_WolfStar
Position: ((I can't pick))
name: Angel
demon race: Silver Angel
skill: flight, telekenisis, elemaental control, speed, mastery of all weapons, and tehniques
weapon: StarSaiga (sword) ninja stars, twin daggers, and Eternity Staff
having trouble with a postion its ok *nice skills*

"Keh, i have to have good skills to lead my Demon Army."
wanna join as the demon leader then

"Are you sure you want me as your leader?"
waterdragoonmaiden
sephiroth254
no i wont fight untill i know what your purpose is. either that then kill me *appears right infront of you with a solemn expression*

she stands yanking the blades out the lines conected to it riping out of the walls and celling flowing back in to it as though a net to slice him apart
fine if you are to kill me then do it ive seen to many battles and mothers and children get hurt i will accept the fate that comes for me
Silver_Angel_WolfStar
sephiroth254
Silver_Angel_WolfStar
sephiroth254
Silver_Angel_WolfStar
Position: ((I can't pick))
name: Angel
demon race: Silver Angel
skill: flight, telekenisis, elemaental control, speed, mastery of all weapons, and tehniques
weapon: StarSaiga (sword) ninja stars, twin daggers, and Eternity Staff
having trouble with a postion its ok *nice skills*

"Keh, i have to have good skills to lead my Demon Army."
wanna join as the demon leader then

"Are you sure you want me as your leader?"
sure if thats what you would like to do
sephiroth254
waterdragoonmaiden
sephiroth254
no i wont fight untill i know what your purpose is. either that then kill me *appears right infront of you with a solemn expression*

she stands yanking the blades out the lines conected to it riping out of the walls and celling flowing back in to it as though a net to slice him apart
fine if you are to kill me then do it ive seen to many battles and mothers and children get hurt i will accept the fate that comes for me

the lines of acid flow past her as if alive incasing him sinking in to his fleash with thare acidic grip
being stupid is bad for ur health*she say as she do her work*

Prodigal Prophet

sephiroth254

"I'd like that, it is great watching an army grow from page one to page 2678, then become an official guild."
waterdragoonmaiden
sephiroth254
waterdragoonmaiden
sephiroth254

the lines of acid flow past her as if alive incasing him sinking in to his fleash with thare acidic grip
*smirks got yah* with a sudden flash of ligt the acid lines were absorbed into him* girl im immune to grass/piosn im a spirt fox thats tere enviroment smart*
Silver_Angel_WolfStar
sephiroth254

"I'd like that, it is great watching an army grow from page one to page 2678, then become an official guild."
well well be both the leaders male leader me female you oh try to bring demons to sign up as recruits

Prodigal Prophet

sephiroth254
Silver_Angel_WolfStar
sephiroth254

well well be both the leaders male leader me female you oh try to bring demons to sign up as recruits

"I'll try."
Silver_Angel_WolfStar
sephiroth254
Silver_Angel_WolfStar
sephiroth254

"I'll try."
ok thanks
ahahha that's good then..when this grow i'll go send this to my own guild xd
sakura1990
what guild
pulls out desert eagles and loads them
stare great im alone in here again
sephiroth254
sakura1990
what guild
hahah i ahve my own private guild it cost me 20k to buy it xd two weeks of earnings xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff