Welcome to Gaia! ::

Appearance: User Image

Race: My charaters mother was a goddess and her father was some sort of demon. Her goddess is the dominate trate in her but sometimes she will get rather mean.
Class/Occupation: A goddess of the four elements.

Goal: Unknowen to her.

Personality Traits: She is a nice and sometimes rather smart person, but if you mess with her family and/or friends, she gets mean. Real mean.

History: Her past is a rather sad one and she rather not speak of it.

Miscellaneous: There is a darker side to her due to a crystal that replaced her heart, when this darkside reveals itself. Many horriable things happen.

Character strengths and flaws: Her strenght is unknowen, even to her. And her main flaw is that when men get to touchey and she doesn't want it, she shuts down and becomes extreamly weak.
Cute_Buttknocker
ninja someone gimmie a better name for teh guild

hahaha Limbo?
*walks in the door with shadow spirits but does not dismiss them* who is this person that enters our chambers? *turns to stranger and makes a throwing motion with hand and a black diamon staff appears out of a puff of black fog* i will do not trust you stranger yet i dont fear you until you are a member or an ally i will protect myself *raises satff into air and closes eyes then begins to mumble spell darkness come from across the sea darkness come from you and me pain and sorrow i have come for your power to borrow. *slams down staff and a black ward appears around the ark pope* i am merely protecting myself till i can trust you spirits on high alert* he says to his shadow spirits who multiply by two and completely surround the dark pope* have a good day *bows head as a sign of good will but also a respectful cautiousness*
*As she walks down the empty hallway she hums "Inner Univers" her boots making the softiest of clicking noises. Holding her staff of Heaven and hell in her right hand the rings that are on it clink softly like her boots*
*a puff of black fog appears out of no where* oh! yikes i feel dizzy * spider says walking out of the dark fog* i guess i need more practice on teleportation *cough, cough* oh is that stranger gone? *makes throwing motion staff appears and bangs on floor thrice* i dont think i need my sheild anymore. *looks around and waves hand* i'm very thirsty * waves hand again and a splash of water hits him* ok i need to work on my conjuring of anything other than dark magic * eyes roll around and turn completely black* argh i am so tired of screwing up *lifts hands above head into prayer motion and breaths while pulling the hands down. all of a sudden a wind picks up out of no where and dries him off* ok i feel ok now. well... *looks around and takes a seat* i think i will stay right hear a while.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff