Beloved Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
Demetri Tikhon Kozlov
Boss of the Kozlov Family

I'm the devil's son straight out hell, You're an angel with a haunted heart.....

Demetri just smirked at her outrage. She looked so adorable with that look plastered on her face. He heard the sneer in her words and he just shook it off. He didn't let it bother him. When another guest came up to Matt saying that his sister was having a meltdown. He wasn't surprised. When Matt asked him to keep Eleanor company he smiled raising his glass. "Gladly go take care of Theo." Demetri took another sip of whiskey as he was left alone with his little runaway. "You're so cruel tonight. Who knew you had a bite to you." He gave her a cheshire grin swirling the liquor in his glass as he looked at her.

He eyed her frame up and down in that sleek dress that was pale blue to matched her eyes. It had been a few weeks since he had sex with her. Yet his body burned with hunger. His eyes lightend to a honey brown. His mind undressed her. He knew he loved what he saw. His cheshire grin became wider. "So you and Matt. Must get annoying after being asked if it's okay to say or do certain things with him." Demetri shot standing up from where he leaned on the counter and his hand slipped into the pocket of his jeans. He had dressed down from what he normally wore but nevertheless it was still comfortable as all his suits. "I kinda feel sorry for you." He said feigning sympathy.

OutOfControl:

If you're smart you'd run and protect yourself
From the demon living in the dark

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Eleanor O'Heart
S t r e e t . R a c e r.. & .M e c h a n i c
══════════════════════════════════

_____Eleanor rolled her eyes at his cruel remark and took a swig of her beer and leaned again the counter. "Well you get what you give" She flashed him an annoyed smirk. "Those who get bitten tend to bite at those that bit them." She broke their eyes lock to look away pretending that some spec on the wall was more interesting to stare at than his face.For some reason even his presence seemed to irritate her, maybe it was the cocky way her help himself or that he was there to mess with her and make rude remarks. In reality it was for an entirely different reason. She used to be happy to see his face and now when she saw his face was just angry. It made her angry because she waned to be with him but HE was the reason they couldn't be together, he had to be the womanizing self centered jerk that he was. She hated him for being everything she knew he would be.

The girl returned her face forward e to look at him, "Yep me and Matt, Matt and I." She smiled though her expression quickly turned to one of confusion, "What are you talking about? I don't know how you know that stuff but your wrong. He's just being polite and respectful when he asks. You know being a gentleman." She replied, informing him he was wrong though it certainly didn't exactly drive her wild that her and Matt's first kiss was first proposed with the awkward question of if her could. "So don't bother feeling sorry for me because I'm doing great, Matt's great, and everything is just great." She bit at him with a proud smile. She took another sip of her beer.

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                Location:Wearing: ClothingMusic: Daylight by Matt & Kim ╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
                ♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

Beloved Lunatic

11,400 Points
    • Married 100
    • Wintersday Bard 50
    • Frozen Sleuth 100
    User Image
    Demetri Tikhon Kozlov

I'm the devil's son straight out hell, You're an angel with a haunted heart.....

Demetri set the glass down and crossed his arms over his chest. "Oh sure he's not a bad guy if you wanted a sweet and caring type. But as for my information I've known Matt long enough. I just know that type of guy he is alway asking never taking charge of a situation." Demetri shrugged. Matt was nothing like Demetri. Matt wasn't a go getter when it came to things that he wanted. He was way too 'gentle' in Vegas terms. "I'm not feeling sorry for you I'm feeling sorry for the chemistry between the two of you. It's so awkward seeing that smile plastered on your face just to appease him without hurting his feelings." He moved over to her.

He invaded her space by getting closer. "Chemistry is key to anything. If you don't have chemistry you don't have anything." Demetri purred leaning in the smell of the whiskey he had drank tainted his breath a little. "But then again what would you know about chemistry? You would not have seen it if it was right in front of your face." He challenged her. He was taunting her. Daring her to make her move. This was a new game for the both of them.

OutOfControl:

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
    • Tycoon 200
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Ultimate Player 200
    User Image
    Eleanor O'Heart

_____Eleanor was dumbfounded by his accusation, "I do not just smile to make him happy, he's funny and sweet, I can't help but smile." She then puffed up with offense at his statement, "We have chemistry, it's just small right now. We just started dating, things take awhile, er just shut up!" She was getting frustrated, this man just knew how to push her buttons "Besides what would you know about about this anyway? You've only even had one night stands, you don't know what it takes in a relationship." She snapped at him. he was wrong, he had to be wrong.

Then when he moved close to her, much too close for her comfort her heart skipped a beat and her breath caught in her through for a moment. She heard what he said but she was frozen, stuck in the silence and moment between the two. The was something tight and suffocating about the air and energy surrounding them. She didn't know what is was but she head felt dizzy and overwhelmed by it. She looked up at him with her doe like eyes. There was no hostility just shock and confusion.

Then she snapped out of it and shoved him away from her, hard. "G-get away from me." She snapped at him. She regained her breath, thought it was unsteady. Eleanor wasn't good at being mean or being angry, this was the most and longest she ever had been. She just couldn't keep it up any longer. "What is your problem? Did you just come over here to mock and insult me? Cause you can leave now if that's the case. I should have expected this from you if you don't get what you want you can't be civil, you just turn into an over sized infant." She admitted straightforward, she was going to play his underhanded insult game anymore, it wasn't in her nature and unlike him she didn't find it fun to hurt someone else.

Location:Wearing: ClothingMusic: Daylight by Matt & Kim ╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
                  ♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

Beloved Lunatic

11,400 Points
      • Married 100
      • Wintersday Bard 50
      • Frozen Sleuth 100
      User Image
      Demetri Tikhon Kozlov

Demetri heard her breath hitch as he got closer to her. He knew he had an effect on her just like she had an effect on him. Everyone that had seen Demetri in the past few weeks since the blow up with Eleanor noticed the subtle differences in him. "True I've had one night stands with plenty of women but none of them even proved that they were more than that." Demetri growled back slightly. When she pushed him back hard he caught his balance on the counter behind him with his hand. He steady himself and moved back in closer to her. When she said get away a growl of russian curses escaped past his lips. "I have been leaving you alone. On your word and do you know how hard it is right now to stay away from you?!" He growled moving in closer to her trapping her.

His eyes hinted at an underlying anger but not a normal one that most was use to seeing. This was a look of jealousy. "An over sized infant? You have no idea what to expect from me. You don't know how the hell I've managed to keep myself from tearing Matt away from you." His voice was cool as he spoke. "How would you even know what I'm feeling if you tell me to stay away? Hm answer me that Eleanor. Because with the way this is going no one is getting what they want. You are just being with him to make him happy I can tell. But are you truly happy? Can he make you happy?" Demetri asked the burning questions that had been in his mind for the past week of watching her with Matt.

OutOfControl:

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
      • Tycoon 200
      • Conventioneer 300
      • Ultimate Player 200
      User Image
      Eleanor O'Heart

_____Eleanor was shocked as Demetri snapped and ranted to her. Was all this really hard one him? She just assumed it was a matter of pride and ego with him. She was still angry with him though. Looking around people were looking in their direction from the scene. "Demetri quiet down this is hardly the place to discuss this." She blushed nervously, she did not want to have this argument in front of a bunch of people and what if Matt walked in to see this or heard. Demetri wasn't listening he just kept talking, "Geeze! Shut up for a second." She was so embarrassed and irritated she grabbed him by the collar of his jacket and dragged him out of the room and down a hall deep into the house.

She huffed and turned around once they were a safe distance and spot away from people. "I'm sorry if you hate seeing me with Matt, I truly am but that's just how it is!" She said softly but with firmness, "And I never said I knew how you were feeling! I'm talking about how your acting! It's hard for me to believe your that genuinely upset by it when you seem to be doing well from all the shameless flirting and you haven't skipped a beat with your usual women involving antics!" She bit at him as she pointed out all that.

Eleanor snapped, "I AM getting what I want! And so are you! You can sleep with all the women you want and I can have a committed monogamous relationship." She said exasperated. When he asked her if she was happy she hesitated for a moment taken off guard at the question. "I-I am happy! I am not with him just to make him happy! I'm with him because he's the type of guy I need to be with if I want to be happy!" He was making her upset, she didn't want to do this. He was just making it harder and more confusing like he did with everything. She turned to away from him, her side to him, hands went to her face in frustration. "Why do you have to complicate things! You make everything so much more difficult!" She groaned at him, half talking out loud and half actually talking to him.

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

Beloved Lunatic

11,400 Points
        • Married 100
        • Wintersday Bard 50
        • Frozen Sleuth 100
        User Image
        Demetri Tikhon Kozlov

Demetri was use to giving orders and that is what he was good at. But being ordered wasn't his strength but he did as she said. That little bit that he did for her was unlike Demetri and Cody had seen that. When Eleanor said that she doubted he was genuinely upset by her going out with Matt. He felt stung by that.True he did have an image to uphold with most of Vegas but he growled shaking his head. "You never even gave me a chance. So I'm going back to the only thing that I know how to do." Demetri hissed. He heard her words and the hesitation. He could hear the doubt. The lack of conviction in her voice. "If you were happy you wouldn't be hesitating to answer that question." He shook his head when she said she was getting exactly what she wanted. It was a bald face lie.

Then he saw her turn away from him with her face in her hands. He heard what she groaned and he responded back. "Complicated? How in the hell do I make it complicated? You never gave me a chance to complicate anything. You were the one that walked out not me." His growled his russian accent becomeing more pronouced. His hand balled into a fist hitting the wall in the hall. He turned away from her clearly frustrated.
        OutOfControl:

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
        • Tycoon 200
        • Conventioneer 300
        • Ultimate Player 200
        User Image
        Eleanor O'Heart

_____Eleanor turned to him with frustration that shook even her voice, "What was I supposed to do Demetri!? Please tell me, what I was supposed to do?" She was in such a whirl. She thought he would get over this, move on but he was not letting it go and it was clear he didn't plan to. She was so worked up with anger, confusion, more than anything hurt.

He blue eyes looked into his brown ones searching for his answer, "So what? You think I would been happier being one of your woman, you can use me when you want me but then toss me aside when you don't. I CAN'T BE THAT. I'm not a strong enough to stand be one of your harem!" She bit at him bitterly and with anger, thought she could feel her eyes grow a tiny bit watery.

His last statement set her off, "A CHANCE!?" she walked around him so she was in his line of sight. She didn't care that he punched the wall. "You wanted a chance!? What!? A chance to break my heart!? You're right I did walk out on you and it's clear I was smart to!" Her breath was heavy as she huffed and puffed from being so riled up. She had not received any sexual stimulation since they're night together which was just making her even more easily riled up.

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

Beloved Lunatic

11,400 Points
          • Married 100
          • Wintersday Bard 50
          • Frozen Sleuth 100
          User Image
          Demetri Tikhon Kozlov

Demetri was furious she thought that he wanted her to be like all the other women? How dare she say that he had a harm. It was true he used women but he learned that from his father. He growled mored when she was outraged that he even wanted a chance. "Damn it I do want a chance to be proven wrong!" Demetri growled more as he advanced on her. The sexual frustration that he had gone through since she left was also beginning to drive him. His eyes turned their honey brown color. "If you don't take chances then you never know what can happen." He grabbed her and slammed her up against the wall. He saw the shocked looked on her face before his lips covered hers.

His body flamed to life as he kissed her. He grabbed her legs making them wrap around his waist. He heard the blue fabric tear a bit at her thighs. He didn't want her to leave. He didn't want this to end. "Damn it what are you doing to me?" he growled against her lips as he kept her pinned against the wall kissing her like he had never kissed any woman before. He was hungry for her. He wanted her. He didn't want anyone else to have her. She was his claim, no one else. She was his. He growled possesively.

OutOfControl:

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
          • Tycoon 200
          • Conventioneer 300
          • Ultimate Player 200
          User Image
          Eleanor O'Heart

_____Eleanor was at first shocked him grabbing her, slamming her against the wall and then kissing her. Though despite that show there was not a moment of hesitation when she immediately began kissing him back. Sparks ran through her and her whole body reacted naturally.

When he lifted her legs up she assisted and wrapped them around his waist. She did so with such need and passion that she actually pulled Demetri's pelvis against her own. She complete ignored the sound of the tearing fabric and kissed him with more passion than any one would think the young girl was capable of. Every part of her had been craving and needing Demetri desperately for the past weeks.

When he broke apart to speak she panted against his lips, her eyes half lidded and hazy with passion, lust and love. "The same thing you're doing to me." She spoke through her heavy pants. As he began to lean in to kiss her again she cut him off with her own lips jutting forward to press against his. Her hands desperately wanted to grab hold of him but she was excited by his aggression and passionate behavior.

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

Beloved Lunatic

11,400 Points
            • Married 100
            • Wintersday Bard 50
            • Frozen Sleuth 100
            User Image
            Demetri Tikhon Kozlov

A moaned slipped past Demetri's lips when she responded so eagerly. He didn't care who found them. He just wanted her more than any other woman in Vegas. "You are the most frustrating sexiest woman I have ever know." Demetri growled pulling her hips closer hearing the fabric of her dress ripping even more. "So much power you have over me." He grabbed her waist pulling her closer to his body.

He moved away slightly taking off his jacket and dropping it to the floor without a care. He panted looking at her. "Can he do this for you? No other woman has done this to me." he admitted in his haze. He wanted this from her. He knew this was what she wanted because he wanted it just as much. He grabbed her wrists and pinned them back to the wall.

OutOfControl:

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
            • Tycoon 200
            • Conventioneer 300
            • Ultimate Player 200
            User Image
            Eleanor O'Heart

_____Eleanor couldn't help the smile that formed on ehr lips as she panted when she head his description of her. "And you are the most arrogant, cocky, handsome jerk I have ever know." The of his hips pressed hard against hers cause a moaned to escaped her and against his lips. it was the most sexually desperate, sexy moan to ever come from a woman.

She watched him remove his jacket but quickly returned to pinning her against the wall. When he aggressively asked her his he (Matt) could do this for her she felt the fire inside her flare up and she desperately responded through pants and soft gaps, "N-no! No h-he can't!" She felt a rush of electricity when he said he hadn't felt this way with another woman. She certainly hadn't felt this way with another man. Though she had only done with sort of thing with Demetri, the only other guy was Matt and they had only peck kissed and that boy was the furthest thing from her mind right now.

{{Time Skip~}}

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

Beloved Lunatic

11,400 Points
              • Married 100
              • Wintersday Bard 50
              • Frozen Sleuth 100
              After Time skip.....

Beloved Lunatic

11,400 Points
              • Married 100
              • Wintersday Bard 50
              • Frozen Sleuth 100
              User Image
              Demetri Tikhon Kozlov

Demetri saw the look in her eyes before she snapped out of her haze and then there was a look of pain. He watched the look of pain spread across her face as she clenched at the fabric of her dress. "What is the issue now? You pushed me on. We both are apart of this." Demetri said with a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips. He reached out and brushed a loose strand of hair behind her ear. A guesture that showed affection not normally given. "Eleanor." He reached up noticing the tears at the edge of her eyes and brushed away the first tear. The touch was gentle, unlike the rough touches that they both at shared just minutes before.

He didn't want to see her cry. His little runaway. His angel. He didn't like seeing her cry. He didn't like crying. Well he did...just not this kind. "Ne plach' . Ya ne lyublyu, kogda ty plachesh'." He spoke gently in Russian. The kind words spoken were a glimpse at how he felt. Not many people saw Demetri as affectionate. They feared him or lusted after him. There had been no inbetween for anyone. But yet here was Eleanor. The girl that defied logic.

OutOfControl: Ne plach' . YA ne lyublyu , kogda ty plachesh' .- Don't cry. I don't like it when you cry.

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
              • Tycoon 200
              • Conventioneer 300
              • Ultimate Player 200
              User Image
              Eleanor O'Heart

_____Eleanor couldn't bear to look up at Demetri was felt so guilty in that moment and so vulnerable at the same time. "I-I'm a terrible person..." She managed to get out shakily. "...I am the worst kind of person..." She breathed her grip on her dress tightened. She heard the soft tone of his words and though she did not understand what he was saying she knew he was trying to comfort her. Then she felt his hand brush her hair out of her face and it was so sweet it managed to make her feel even worse though. She didn't deserve him to act so sweet to her, Eleanor had committed one of the word crimes, betrayal. She had cheated on Matt, she had only been his girlfriend for a night and she had already betrayed and disrespected his feelings. She was the absolute worst. Here she finally had a boyfriend and she was the one to commit such an offense.

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

Quick Reply

Submit
                Manage Your Items
                Other Stuff
                Get GCash
                Offers
                Get Items
                More Items
                Where Everyone Hangs Out
                Other Community Areas
                Virtual Spaces