Welcome to Gaia! ::

kyro_sanie
rammu
hi
*walksin his staff ready* hello
don goes in a area with alot of space and the swings his katana to the left of him cuting threw the air making a wisling noise he then swing back in front of him and cut the air in a upward mostion
....segao, fru yna draca bbm?
E druikrd drao fana fedr dra nusyhe
Nosada
keyblade warrior
Nosada
keyblade warrior
Nosada lets train ok?
aight, what weapons?
you pick....
aight, lets use katana's but lets use the wooden ones so we dont chop eachother arms and legs off ^_^
Or NECKS ok. *gets out two wooden katanas and tosses one to you*lets do this
Seig Warheit
stoped what he was doing and put his katana in the holder he then walked to the man"hello i have reguested you come...you have started your own uild but it is not going anywhere would you be intrested in join me and nosada's guild we are both very skilled"
kyro_sanie
"sry i dont speak that...would you plz speak english"
*he grabs a katana from a weapon rack* ....
Don Brasco
Seig Warheit
stoped what he was doing and put his katana in the holder he then walked to the man"hello i have reguested you come...you have started your own uild but it is not going anywhere would you be intrested in join me and nosada's guild we are both very skilled"
*looks at the man* i have a good 12 members right now that i have in vited and i just started it in the last hour so i should be fine thank you
kyro_sanie
no no no there not in anymore. there ok...
Seig Warheit
Don Brasco
Seig Warheit
*looks at the man* i have a good 12 members right now that i have in vited and i just started it in the last hour so i should be fine thank you
"well if you want ot ally or move your men here i will put you as a high rank and you can control your men ...or we can be allys"
Nosada
*he grabs a katana from a weapon rack* ....
alright *points the katana at you*you make the first move
keyblade warrior
Nosada
keyblade warrior
Nosada
keyblade warrior
Nosada lets train ok?
aight, what weapons?
you pick....
aight, lets use katana's but lets use the wooden ones so we dont chop eachother arms and legs off ^_^
*puts the real sword back and wields the wooden one, ready to fight* ......
Don Brasco
Seig Warheit
Don Brasco
Seig Warheit
"well if you want ot ally or move your men here i will put you as a high rank and you can control your men ...or we can be allys"
*holds out a hand to the man* then lets be allys
Nosada
keyblade warrior
Nosada
keyblade warrior
Nosada
keyblade warrior
Nosada lets train ok?
aight, what weapons?
you pick....
*puts the real sword back and wields the wooden one, ready to fight* ......
*points the katana at you*you make the first move

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces