Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
                                User Image
                                User Image
                                barely visible twitch raked Loxy's features as she continued to eavesdrop on the pretty brunette's conversation. It almost felt like Charlee was trying to get a rise out of her. Gritting her teeth, she swallowed down a rude comment. Her throat felt like sandpaper from smoke inhalation, but she tried her best to ignore it. About the time she heard Charlee turn her insults from Kane to the mafia in general, Loxy couldn't take it anymore. She needed a drink, bad.

Looking up from where she had recently killed her cigarette, Loxy set her eyes on the bartender, examining him for the first time. He wasn't her type, but that wasn't quite was she was searching him for. The way he spoke to Charlee made it clear he had a strong emotional tie to this place and would probably do anything in his power to wipe out those who disturbed its peace. On the bright side, it seemed he didn't hold any especially vicious grudges against the mafia and, hopefully, he wouldn't mind serving her a drink, sans poison. Though it wasn't until he had turned back to Charlee that she realized she may have spoken too soon about the vicious grudges part.

Almost as if he read her mind, the bartender -she now recognized as Frankie Smith- shifted his attention to her, simply asking if she needed a drink. "Ah, yes. Just a Svedka vodka on the rocks, please," she shouted over the music, almost surprised at herself for remembering her manners. Loxy's attempt at matching her voice to her appearance, fortunately, went over better than she had anticipated. Though there was still a decently high undertone to it, the average person would just dismiss the higher pitch as post-puberty or a result of having to shout over the booming speakers.

User Image

x
Affiliation: Mafiaxoxoxo Position: Bodyguardxoxoxo Gender: Femalexoxoxo Sexuality: No preference xoxoxox Currently: Dressed as a man

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Charlee Powers

C harlee scoffed. She had given up hope of ever settling down a while ago which was slightly tragic because of her young age. On one hand, she thought that she would get bored if she stayed with one man for the rest of her life. On the other hand it was hard to believe when she saw so many married or divorced men pour into the club that after a while true love seemed like a fairy tale. In theory it was nice but in reality, it only lasted for a short while. It was sad because many many had showed her pictures of their children whether they be older, infants and what shocked her the most were men bringing in pictures of their pregnant wives. She had always admired her parents love affair but soon after she left home, they had decided to divorce and apparently they had wanted to for years but had decided to stay together to keep things as normal as possible for Charlee. Charlee's father was a good man but there weren't many men out there that were like him anymore."You are part of the male species. Perhaps the only one I give the time of day. If there were more like you, I wouldn't be so skeptical." Men like Frankie were rare, at least her line of work. She didn't get out of the club much so the worst of the bunch seemed to be what she knew the best.

The suited man had been glaring at her for quite some time. She decided to strike up a conversation to lighten the mood. Besides, she should really get back to work and stop distracting Frankie. "What brings you out tonight, sweet heart?" She asked the young man.

☆━┈BlackCat┈━☆

rageforcezero's Husband

Fanatical Zealot

8,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Franklin Smith

Barkeep at The Cat Scratch Club

Franklin know why Charlee really didn't like men, all for good reason. At the man's response to having a drink, Franklin pulled out a glass and scooped ice into the container. He turned around and grabbed the Svedka bottle of the shelf. Franklin turned back around and filled the glass up before sliding it gently down to the man. "Anything else?" Franklin asked, screwing the cap back on and setting back on it's position on the shelf.

Franklin talk a gulp out of his glass of water and sighed as the cold liquid slid down his throat. But, a group of people came up, so he had to start mixing drinks for the bunch which would take a few minutes.
User Image

Leah Valentine

The Head Mistress

After checking on the last of the missions and putting a few on hold, Leah made her way back to the front of the club, about an hour or two was left until the club was to close. Her eyes noticed one of Kane's body guards right away, she watched the young thing for a moment then slid her eyes to the off duty cops sitting about. "Well, well.." She smirked, "This should make for an interesting night." Leah couldn't help herself, she wanted to give a show for the special guests.

After disappearing to the back for a few moments, the music slowed and Leah sauntered out on stage. Her crimson red hair was loose in waves about her waste, her eyes the color of wine as her body was dressed in a black and wine corset, she had on black short shorts which were basically underware connected to the corset by black lace. Knee high boots and a fadora completed the outfit.

Pow Pow
Mr. Bad man, oh how I have some news for you..
I've seen you around here, once or twice asking for the girl who's name's in red lights
Pow Pow
Mr. Bad man, if you're lookin for trouble
I sure can give you double
Of the drink that you're drinking, of the seduction you're tasting..
Oh, and baby, there's no touching unless you're paying..

Leah winked, her hips rolling dangerously, every member of the male species in trance by this intimate encounter, it was rare that Leah do an act. Especially one so revealing. Her voice was so seductive, the words seeping into the bodies of everyone who listened intently.

Pow Pow
Mr. Bad man
Oh, how I've got some news for you
Can't keep comin' around here
I can't keep seein' you.
Oh, I love the attention..
But I'm horridly intending..
What I'd do to you..

Her body moved so elegantly as the music slowed down, a smile playing her lips, "Hello, everyone. I hope you all are enjoying your stay!" Her voice was now warm and endearing, "I bare some bad news however, its almost time for the kitten's bed time..They need their rest for tomorrow's play time." She smiled softly, "So enjoy the rest of the evening, I'll be back in about an hour or two to wish everyone fairwells!" And off the stage she walked, sauntering over to the bar. Some part of her was hoping Kane haddn't seen her act, for he may become angry that so many had seen such.. an interesting display of Leah's talent.

Leah tipped her hat to Kane's body guard, gave a genuine smile to both the guard and Charlee, then turned her attention to Frank. With a big smile she requested, "May I please have the usual. I could really use it about now. You know how I like it, baby." She laughed softly, her attitude playful, which wasn't all too rare its self, just the fact that it was in public where people other than her friends were present, was rare.

rageforcezero's Husband

Fanatical Zealot

8,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Franklin Smith

Franklin smiled slightly at Leah, one of the few that really cared for him. "Nice song... and dress" He said, while mixing her drink. Franklin set the drink down in front of his boss. His smile turned to a light frown and bent closer to his boss. "Why the hell is Kane here? If I might inquire." And after Franklin said that, he stood straight again and went to a neutral face while pouring a patron a drink. Franklin slipped his water and ran a gloved hand over his bald head. He sighed and started mixing more drinks for new patrons.
User Image

Leah Valentine

The Head Mistress

((LOL, If you read the post before last, she told all her workers that there'd be a meeting after the club closed for the night.))

Leah smiled softly at Frank, "Why, thank you handsome." Leah sighed slightly to herself, her face now becoming business like. "..That's sorta what the meeting we're having tonight after closing is about.. I wanted to tell everyone at one time, so that we could address that and..anything else that needs to be addressed." Leah shrugged, she knew Frank would probably figure it out from there, but she really did want to tell everyone together, so everyone could let out their comments and such, and any feelings they may have about anything else.

Leah wouldn't keep anything from her loves. Her eyes shifted to the body guard again, she knew who this one was. Of course she did, it was her job to know. She gave a curt nodd, she knew Kane would probably fill her in, which was best seeing as he was her boss, not Leah. After the nodd, she slowly drank what Frank had given her then placed the cup softly back on the bar. "Hey, Charlee, Frank.. Make sure no trouble brews tonight..I'm in a peaceful mood.. I hope to keep it as so.." Her voice was dangerous, serious and steely, she meant business on that front.

In a split second, her mood went from boss like, back to playful, "Well..Have fun darlings.. I must attend to other matters.." She smiled greatly, "Oh, and Frank, give our friend here all the drinks they wish on the house." Leah glanced at Kane's body guard, "Make sure they enjoy themself." She winked at Loxy then slid her eyes back to Frank, "And hell, let those cops have a few free drinks too, if you wouldn't mind, suga." She reached over the bar, gave Frank a quick kiss on the cheek then hopped off the bar stool and strolled to the back of the club once more.

Dapper Gekko

User Image

'Lucie'

Sophie
☠ ☯ ♥ ✌ ♬☀ ☁
Mares

Lucie yawned and dismissed her self from the group. Quickly she noticed that a few of the girls were at the bar and raised an eye brow to it, deciding to investigate she made her way there. The woman noticed two men, one red head and another with black hair, just by looking at one she could tell it was a cop, the detective guy form the papers and the other clearly didn't look like he wanted to be here, when he shouted over the music she could hear a high pitch to his voice. She watched as Charlee spoke to him, deciding to join she walked over but paused a short distance away as she was called else where again, but their attention was turned to the stage as a rare appearance had been made, Leah. she watched the performance and chuckled 'so reveling, something must have happened tonight'. With Lucie's attention turned back to the bar she paused once again as Leah made her way to the exact spot she had planned to be she waited and chatted to a patron nearby. Finally she was able to take her spot,sitting down at the bar next to the body guard she smiled to Charlee, frank, and then finally the boy, she then looked back to Charlee "My, to catch your attention Charlee, this fine gentleman is an extremely lucky man." she complimented.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Charlee Powers

C harlee gave a smile to Leah as she visted her and her Frankie for a moment. She looked at Frankie as if to say, I pray to GOD this woman knows what she's doing!

Charlee smiled and hugged her friend, Lucie. "My favorite blonde! Hi Lucie, dear. How are you?" She immediately relaxed. How she hated putting on a sweet face for someone she knew she didn't like. Charlee admired Lucie's outfit. "You'll have to tell me where you got that. It's adorable."

She turned to the young man. "Oh you know. I try to make friends with everyone." Charlee reached over and patted the suited man's knee before grabbing the glass of water Frankie had poured for her and took a sip.

☆━┈BlackCat┈━☆

rageforcezero's Husband

Fanatical Zealot

8,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Franklin Smith

Franklin smiled knowing that he would eventually know why Kane was here, but he was still thinking hard WHY was Kane at the Club. "12 gauges stop fights very quickly." Franklin said with a chuckle and nodded lightly at about the drinks on the house to those said. He was slightly annoyed though, cops and mobsters two horrible things in one place... perfect. While looking over at the skinny man he saw the look on Charlee's face. He gave a face that, if it could talk, said I agree Franklin smiled a little as Lucie walked over to the counter.

"Lucie, you need a drink?" He said to the lady. Franklin knew that he needed a drink, but he was at work and really wasn't supposed to... He groaned he dropped a glass that was supposed to be a martini. [******** me." He growled under his breath as the glass smashed to the ground and made a very loud sound. Franklin grabbed another glass and mixed up the martini. He slid the glass across the table and grabbed the broom and swept the glass shards away into a corner, Franklin would take care of that later.

((Edited.))
User Image
Bastian Özil
Bastian leaned back in the velvet couch in the catscratched club as he exhaled a hit from his marijuana blunt. He sighed and watched the dancers on the stage, he was pretty bored that night. He stood up and walked out to the front of the club where he checked his cellphone for any texts from Kane. "Nothing." Bastian said to himself as he took one last hit and dropped the blunt, sighing and leaning on the wall. He hoped someone would come and occupy his brain.
User Image User Image

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Charlee Powers

C harlee chuckled at Frankie when he dropped th glass. "Careful who hears you say that. You are in a room full of sexually frustrated people. One may take it as an actual request. Trust me, I made that mistake before."

Charlee sipped her water again. She would have to go perform again a little later. She had been choreographing this dance for weeks and tonight was her first night to perfrom it. She was nervous but also very excited.

☆━┈BlackCat┈━☆

(Waffles just let me know that she is off for the night but she'll be back tomorrow and I apologize for the short post. Not much to work with :/ )
User Image
Bastian Özil
Bastian rolled his eyes and decided that he wanted a drink, he walked back into the club where he saw a very beautiful woman and the bartender talking. He turned to the tender, "I'll take a Corona." He then turned to the lady (Charlee) and smiled, "How are you doing?" He said in his slick German accent.
User Image User Image
((Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh i gtg D; I'll see you later i guess? ))

rageforcezero's Husband

Fanatical Zealot

8,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Franklin Smith

Franklin chuckled at what Charlee said."Charlee, if some fool tried that on my, they might not make it out the club alive." Franklin said, and turned his attention a the slick haired man. Mafia... another one, Frank thought and popped the top of a Corona and slid it to the man. This man is more bad luck , that's what was displayed on Franklin's face as he looked at Charlee as the man neared her. It seemed like the Mafia was slowly invading the club. Franklin silently slid more shot into his Remington 870 under the counter. He was ready if the two mafia member's got jumpy.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Charlee Powers

C harlee nodded. She believed him "Just between you and me, I wasn't just talking about the patrons." She nodded towards some dancers. "My flirting has got me in some confusing situations on both sides." Charlee flirted with everyone.Everyone. But that didn't mean she was always serious. It came second nature from her job and she did have an outgoing personality. "Have I had girl on girl encounters? Well...." Charlee grinned and laughed. She assumed Frankie was wondering."That's none of your ******** business. I never kiss and tell."

Charlee smiled at a new man who arrived. Another suit. Instinctively she assumed he was in the mafia which wasn't much of a surprise. One Kane was here and two mafia members came here all the time to unwind. The accent intrigued her. Charlee knew that no matter how much she didn't like male behavior, she couldn't live without them and she had a type. One of her preferences was the less American the better. "I'm doing mighty, honey. Thanks for asking. Nice accent."

☆━┈BlackCat┈━☆

:edit:
{{ OoC:: Sorry this one is extremely long. I had a lot to catch up on. @_@ Again, soorrrryyyy. :[ <333 The next one won't be like this. I promise.
Also, if you don't want to read it all its kind of organized by person. Here's the break down.
Paragraph 1: Frankie, Paragraph 2 & 3: Charlee, Paragraph 4: Leah, Paragraph 5: Leah and Frankie, Paragraph 6: Lucie and Charlee, and Paragraph 7: Bastian}}

User Image
                                User Image
                                User Image
                                ot surprisingly, Loxy found herself with her drink in hand in a matter of seconds. It seemed that just like she recognized Frankie, he remembered her face as well, even through her gentlemanly disguise. She nodded at him, shouting a "Thank you" while placing a twenty dollar bill on the counter top for him to collect. The gratuitous tip was her way of saying she appreciated that he didn't poison her drink. She simply shook her head 'no' when he asked if she needed anything else. Maybe in a few minutes, she'd order herself another of Svedka's finest but as for now, Loxy was set.

With a sigh, she plucked the dainty black straw out of the glass and placed it on the counter top, bringing the glass directly to her lips. The liquid seared her tongue as she sipped from the cup, but the heat was pleasant. Clearing her throat trying to lessen the vodka's bite, she gingerly placed the glass back down on the countertop, suddenly finding that she had become the object of Charlee's attention. Raising an eyebrow at her question, she couldn't help but think she was obligated to speak to every customer, calling them her sweet hearts. Loxy tried valiantly not to laugh at the way she was all sugar and sweetness here. After all, she had seen the way Charlee was with a gun and there was absolutely nothing sugary about it.

Loxy contemplated a response for a moment, trying to decide whether or not to lie to the woman. Weighing the options of pretending to be Kane's kid against simply being vague, she found herself settling on being vague. "Hmm," she began, forcing a small smile across her lips as she swirled her glass in her hand, "I guess you could say I'm waiting for someone. Though, to be honest, I have a bad feeling I'm being stood up." Adding a light laugh at the end there, she shrugged a bit, trying to seem like her date had bailed, when in reality the person she was waiting for was Kane. Though, when he ditched her to meet Leah, the feeling was about the same.

Out of the corner of her eye, she spied Leah's acknowledging gesture as the woman approached the bar after her scandalous act on stage. Maybe if Loxy had really been a man, she might have been paying more attention, but most likely not. Regardless of her liberal views on sexuality, she figured she'd never be attracted to Leah, just because she hated her so goddamn much. She returned the redhead's hat tip with clenched teeth and a small, forced smile.

After a minute of listening to Leah talk to Charlee and Frankie, she had come to the conclusion that Kane's little goddess was entirely too carefree. Loxy had been trying to be at least a little covert, though she had figured by now the people around her had more or less pegged her as a mafia member. But free drinks? And from the owner, no less. It certainly drew attention to her, making her seem like she was more than the average mobster. Downing the last of her glass, she raised it into the air a bit, nodding in appreciation. "If that's so, I'd like another vodka, please," she stated, her words directed to Frankie although her eyes were still locked on Leah, a bit of a sarcastic look played on her features.

Out of no where, a wave of gold obscured her view, causing her to raise her eyebrows in surprise. After a moment, Loxy vision corrected itself, the gold wave becoming an extremely cute blonde who seemed to be quite close with Charlee. Oddly enough, this was the first time she had ever seen the girl, but just because Loxy hadn't met her on the battlefield, so to speak, didn't mean she wasn't dangerous. Luckily, she didn't necessarily have a chance to speak to the blonde as Charlee took over the conversation while casually placing a hand on her knee. Loxy fought not to recoil at her touch, managing to remain calm, if not a little stiff from the encounter.

Not too long after, Bastian approached the bar, smelling like stinky weed. She hoped he wouldn't acknowledge her -not wanting to reveal her identity just yet- and proceeded to ignore him as he sat down and flirted with Charlee. She couldn't help but want to rub it in his face that she was here talking to all the ladies first, regardless of the fact that she, herself, was a lady. Not that that meant much to her, but usually it disqualified her of bragging rights when it came to attracting women while dressed as a man.

User Image

x
Affiliation: Mafiaxoxoxo Position: Bodyguardxoxoxo Gender: Femalexoxoxo Sexuality: No preference xoxoxox Currently: Dressed as a man

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff